Bye-Bye, Right Wing SCOTUS

Attached: 89C08F81-8802-4AAB-AC60-C6EC650C728D.jpg (506x731, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol ya I'm sure they'll become president

> expanding SCOTUS
> mfw Muttlards don't even fit in office chairs anymore

Attached: images.jpg (130x130, 5K)

Then the Republicans would just do the same when they get into power

Why not just add another circuit court to counteract the 9th?
Oh right.... congress...

>we need to stuff the supreme court (again)
>we need to lower the age of voting
>we need to import guaranteed votes
>we need to expand welfare for votes
>we need to alter how electoral college votes are decided

Have the Democrats ever considered just coming up with better ideas than their opponents?

I'm sure they would expand it to a nice and even 12. They would add two leftist judges (to "balance" the current court) and the third would be a "moderate" (actually also a leftist).

Trump should link the story then say “interesting idea? Is waiting necessary?”

Then watch cnn and dems flip out about it.

Remember when pic related said they weren’t biased. Kek, good luck convincing anyone after the Dems pull this one.

Attached: E65E9D7A-AA68-4CD1-908A-079F80DB5926.jpg (750x562, 55K)

nah, they would have to admit they're and have been wrong and hence concede everything to Reps.
They are the American aristocracy, of course they won't admit that they have had it wrong & give their influence without fight.

This isn't a bad idea.

Weve been down this road before

hahaha. tweet of the century if he did it.

why are the commies talking as if they will still be alive by 2020

Did they not learn from removing filibusters?

giving voting rights to illegals, lowering the voting age to 16, expanding the supreme court...why have all the left's ideas lately been about cheating the system?

because

They're counting on flipping texas with mass immigration. Once that happens, the wheels are really going to start coming off.

>similar pointless expansion of government happened during the Late Roman Republic in order to brute force outnumber the opposition
>they had tons of civil wars and unrest
Its finally happening. The collapse is upon us

And i would give everyone ice cream if I were president.

based roman timeline

That would be fantastic desu. Truly would destroy all semblance of Justice and legitimacy and pop shit off.

is this a little bit like how the dems were all "impeach now" during the midterms and then pelosi was like "lol jk" right after

>when they get into power

Oh sweetie

Hahaha Trump will win 2020 but not before appointing 3 more Justices. We have a nearly dead Jewess, and two old men who are retiring this year. Also a diabetic Latina who loves her sugary sweets.

You know they will be, faggot. They only die if shit goes to shit, and that won't happen if Trump stays in.

no because stacking the court is all win and no loss for them.

>tfw we will see our modern Caesar cross the Potomac and crush these squabbling grifters

The problem is even if trump wins 2020 so what?

They're still constantly on the attack and we are on the defense. Unless we force a rule that states no or some other measure it's a battle of attrition that whites will lose out.

>law
wont be missing that, what cuckery we have been sold

Finally, now I am thinking I might vote for a democrat.

War.
Kill them.
Remove the head and the body will follow.

That's fucking racist

The left will use the Scotus to rig it and make that impossible

>Expanding the Supreme Court to enact their judicial activism
Fuck these faggot commies

The plan I hear stated from libshits is to expand the court so there are an even amount of Dem and Rep appointed justices with three more that are "independent" chosen by some system.

>when they get into power
Except that probably won't happen ever again considering the current administration is hardly doing anything about the millions of shitskins pouring in and the low white birthrates.

packing the supreme court would make it lose most of its legitimacy with both sides, honestly. which might not be a bad thing because the court is far too powerful as it is

Kek

>mfw

Attached: democrats signing voters up.jpg (258x196, 15K)

Doesn't this need a constitutional amendment?

Thank goodness a bunch of corprotists stooges running everything is bad for everyone

Need to purge the regulatory agencies of right wingers too.

>mfw 360 no scope headshot 420 blaze it faggot

Attached: headshot.png (554x496, 235K)

This would be perfect

Pocahontas becoming President, LMAO
Californian becoming President
Who the fuck is Gillibrand lmao

Does the constitution, an amendment, or some treaty or whatever say that there are a certain number of justices on the supreme court? If not, then the answer is no.

Trump should be open to expanding the presidential term

No, it's been expanded and downgraded a handful of time. The last push for increasing the Supreme Court's size was FDR who was afraid his liberal policies would be pushed back so he wanted the Supreme Court to be packed with liberals, I mean, it's not a conspiracy theory it's flat out in the open what he wanted to do and why. And Liberals to do want to do the same thing, that was the rallying cry when the fake California Professor lady couldn't stop a conservative from entering the Supreme Court.

FDR tried to stack the number to 15 judges. I think it was the Democrats that successfully lowered it to 7 during Andrew Johnson's term.

>Republicans
>getting into power ever again after 2020
lmao, it's over
Trump was your death rattle

This is one of two things that will unironically lead to a civil war. Every president will just stack the court in his/her favor which makes scotus nothing more than a rubber stamp. It will delegitimize the court and any decisions that are made. At that point, no political move such as secession will be seen as too far in such an event, especially if they go after the 2nd amendment. This could legitimately end the country.

better make sure yang wins then

FDR was INSANELY popular, and even he was still blocked from doing it. But that may be because people still believed in America back then.

In 2039 we'll have 50 Justices on the Supreme Court.

Didn't you say that about bush?

Yang is probs going to endorse Kamala as soon as she wins the nomination

i will vote for yang or even sanders but otherwise its trump, and fuck harris specifically.

You have to win a civil war to do this

Good, we have twelve in a jury, why do we have 9 for ehre

lmao ok
she's still your future president tho

America died when Obama was denied his judge by the magas

Good luck. None of them have much of a chance of actually winning. RGB will most likely die sometime during Trump's 2nd term. Possibly even before then.

Attached: IMG_20181104_110156.jpg (2048x1364, 367K)

why not just make every person within the US borders a member of the SCOTUS?

Kamala has 0% chance of actually winning

why stop there. I think every president should get to appoint the current number of sitting judges +1, to assure he has cooperation of the supreme court :^)

Just think, after a few presidents we will have over a thousand justices, thats a lot of justice. Justice will surely prevail then!

why would you think so?

that is a timeline i do not want to be in. every female head of state runs their respective country into the ground. it is almost like they are biologically incapable of leading.

She's basically another Hillary. The black community hates her. Etc.... She has no chance of winning

she's brown hillary. if the dems still had the superdelegates then she would absolutely no question be the nominee. now that they don't, we sort of have to wait and see if the media/establishment types can convince the voters. making california's primary voting date way earlier will help as well.

I think it's too early to be certain either way, but they will do absolutely everything they can to make her the nominee.

That would imply the Republicans know how to rule when they have power

Hillary still got more votes than Trump tho
and Trump has only gotten more unpopular since the election

God the salt would be amazing!!! Someone get this idea to him stat!

Idk, Im looking forward to it

funny how democrats engineer their way to victory.
>can't get enough Americans to vote for you?
import a shitload of new voters from the third world!
>not everything is going your way in the supreme court?
expand it!
>people disagree with you?
call 'em nazis!

lose by electoral college, let's get rid of that

lose supreme court, let's expand the supreme Court

let's lower voting age to 16

let's allow felons to vote

let's make election day a Holiday

this is a power grab

bye bye consent to be governed.

Kamala has 0% chance. Nobody even takes her seriously

Not very democratic is it?

last i checked, blue states are 1st world countries while red states are 3rd world, and there are an overwhelmingly larger number of democratic policymakers than repubs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index

these numbers don't lie, you effeminate child.

still nowhere as shady as Republicans

>black people overwhelmingly vote Dem
target their voter registrations and under-supply black districts!

>cities overwhelmingly vote Dem
draw congressional districts into bizarre shapes!

>Dems are trying to make it easier for eligible voters to register to vote
power grab!!

America died when Obama was elected a 2nd term, because it emboldened the worst in America.

and by 'under-supply', I mean shit like hundreds of people voting on a single machine
or turning people away from voting stations early
then again, you guys definitely approve of that shit

fuck that faggot

Trump could have done it on day 1. But the 'Republicans' having a majority were mainly fake.

>precedence ensures supreme court becomes larger than the senate in 20 years
if that's what they want, this will turn into a confirmation war

tweet this to his guys pronto, maybe he'll at least retweet it

>having to quote your own posts because nobody gives a fuck what you have to say
lol your party is destroying itself via balkanization

Gillibrand actually a Pollack. Used an irish name

Brilliant. The talking point would be “why expanding the Supreme Court is racist and authoritarian”

Pol/ will rule by then. 27 years..

this is what 2020 is going to look like

Attached: kamala-vs-trump.png (812x599, 85K)

underrated

lol @ that worthless party ever having power again

I didn't even know this would be possible. How fucked up is this?

Attached: 1552872108513.jpg (400x556, 38K)

>They're counting on flipping texas with mass immigration.
In other words, they are smart.

It's so prosperous there it's hard to believe they'll fuck it up, but your right.
Basically if you can show up on time and count to ten you'll get a job.

I find your flag scary now

Should really tweet this one.

Good luck with that. You're gonna need better candidates if you wanna win 2020. Not people with absolutely no chance of winning like Kamala.

Attached: CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg (697x208, 17K)

A jew free court ??
Cool it with the anti semitism bro