I just saw the new zealand video and after seeing that I support gun control

I just saw the new zealand video and after seeing that I support gun control.
I mean if he had a bolt action, or manual action instead of a semi-auto, the tackler could have taken him down. You can still hunt with a bolt action, you can still range toy with a lever action, but this attack proves that semi automatic firearms are too deadly for the public.

Attached: gun faget.jpg (600x456, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if tackleboy just had a gun?

The guy who gestured him into the mosque could have just choked him out

Attached: 87wojxnagzu11.jpg (1242x702, 326K)

>Watching the NFL
fag

Lower-end estimates include that byDavid Hemenway, a professor of Health Policy at the Harvard School of Public Health, which estimated approximately 55,000–80,000 such uses each year.[8][9]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

Compared to

In 2012, there were 8,855 total firearm-related homicides in the United States, with 6,371 of those attributed to handguns.[9]In 2012, 64% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides.[10]In 2010, there were 19,392 firearm-related suicides, and 11,078 firearm-related homicides in the U.S.[11]In 2010, 358 murders were reported involving ariflewhile 6,009 were reported involving ahandgun; another 1,939 were reported with an unspecified type of firearm.[12]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

Remind me again why these retards want to ban guns. Defensive gun use far outpaces gun homicides, even on the LOW END of estimates made by leftist college professors. These stats are gun grabber kryptonite.

There are 4 kinds of anti-gunner.
>The person who just doesn't know about the subject, so they just repeat whatever talking points they heard growing up
>The stupid person who has actually been educated on the subject, but it went in one ear and out the other
>The crazy person with an increasingly tenuous grip on reality that projects their insanity onto other people as a defense mechanism
>The evil person who wants disarmed victims
You talk to the first, ridicule the second, lock up the third and fucking shoot the fourth.

Anybody STILL genuinely believe that banning guns is going to help anything?

How do you know that's not baseball

Attached: 1540958450987.jpg (341x500, 16K)

If he couldn't get the guns he was going to use bombs or whatever. But congratulations you have something in common with the shooter, he's literally for gun control too especially in America

>Wearing the jersey of another man like a high school girl
>watching men brush against each other
>sucking jew dick at every stadium that the city paid for but got no return on
>paying $99.99 for a T-shirt at the gift shop
>all while the players hate you.
Fuck off normie faggot, back to Jow Forumsblacklivesmatter

Attached: 1552683173030.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

gun control mossad, you fucking hopeless moron

T_T

Attached: zzzzzz.png (609x783, 410K)

user you better watch it dropping facts like this is considered extremely edgy hate speech.

Ok mutt

Attached: melting_mutt.jpg (1413x900, 826K)

if this is all it takes for whites to give up their rights then the whites deserve to be genocided

Its pasta. I spill it in every gun control thread I see. If there are leftists here trying to change minds, as opposed to people merely pretending to be retarded.... Well I hope they see it. Hope they read it. Hope they can still see reason beyond "gun bad".

I can dream anyway

fuck off kike the bill of rights arent up for debate. come try to take em and see what happens

I like lasta.

>Bill of rights arent up for debate
How many times has our constitution been amended?

Take it and pasta it yourself. I cant be on here 24 hours a day. Many hands make light work. Stay safe in the wild world user.

Actually the shooting shows the need for ARs -- they're an efficient way to cleanse our countries with minimum effort.

After semi auto comes shotgun rampages. It doesnt really solve anything. Just slows down. He could have pistol whipped that building, it would have taken longer but with enough pockets full of shells he would put down the walking dead

How many times has THE BILL OF RIGHTS? The bill of rights is separate and distinct from the rest of the amendments.

Tackler?
You mean the guy that tried to fucking book it passed him when his back was turned?

OP IS A FAGGOT

That shit was full auto. Also where were the police. Try doing that shit at a church in Alabama. You would shoot one gun before 3 dudes shoot you.

>Durrr the first ten amendments are special...
Fuck off retard. They courts change them all the time.

Well, I saw the utretch shooting and I thing they should ban guns... oopsy they already did that!!! HONK!

Attached: HonkHawking.png (480x377, 134K)

the bill of rights are inalienable you stupid fuck. the fuck do these faggots teach you now days in school

you clearly just proved you are the fucking retard cucklord

How about you go back and read it. The bill of rights is specifically define as the "shall not be fucked with by the government" list. The only reason you can even say freedom hating shit like that is because of the bill of rights.

Jews have killed far more mudslimes than guns have. Jews are too dangerous for society.

Its hard to beat the “guns as a deterrent” argument. Instead of constantly pushing for gun control, why doesn’t the left push for incorporating weapons training and safety education for public school curriculum? Kind of like Shop/tech class, where you learn about and use dangerous tools that could also kill. Seems like a more logical step towards reducing gun violence

So, you're easily taken down by criminals when you try to protect your home and family. I want 90iq redditors to leave.

Niggers like you are too dangerous for public you cucked gun-grabing eunuch.

The tackler? The Lion of Christchurch? The guy heading for the door in a blind panic who tripped over the shooter's feet?

Him? Under what circumstances was he a threat? Maybe if the guy was packing a flintlock and needed 20 seconds between rounds.

yeah? go fuck yourself

Not if he had a bayonet

Where was the security for all of New Zealand’s wife’s bulls ?

Fpbp

You do realize there's bolt actions like the SMLE that have a faster rate of fire than what the shooter shot right?

Seriously if all houses of worship were allowed 1 mandated CCW per 25 people, this would never happen again.

But that's not what they want. The rich waznt to keep the poor as "soft-targets" so no one comes after them.

If churches and mosques were armed, he would have went for a bigger statement and hit an embassy or something. But our social betters do not want that.

>Manual action

This is not a word anyone who actually is a gun person ever uses. Meaning you don't know shit about guns, and that you don't know shit about gun laws. Specifically, why they're retarded. You don't know about the stupid shit that is 922r. Your knowledge of weapons comes from hollyjew, the vidya, and othee forms of jew owned, jew run propoganda. The fact you're talking about dicking around on the range or being a fudd and not even considering legitimate occassions they may be used to shoot someone who is doing a bad thing legally just proves you are a kike shill. Go die in a fire.

Automatic weapons are banned in France.

Honest white people require a license to own a semiautomatic rifle, and extra paperwork for any magazine above a capacity of 2. Yes, 2. Meanwhile, niggers and sandniggers get full auto AKs.

Banning weapons doesn't make them magically disappear, it just prevents honest people from defending themselves, against criminals who can own anything they want.

The solution is simple: get rid of criminality and shitskins. Well, shitskins are the biggest criminals, so just get rid of shitskins.

Good luck bucko

Attached: Paloma.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

The 2nd Amendment, however, doesn't say hunting is necessary to the security of a free State. It is so US citizens don't become cucked by their government like Oceania and Europe. Be a fag elsewhere.

Attached: 1538661243557.jpg (780x520, 55K)

Attached: 1516146783409.jpg (600x600, 64K)

If three men break into your house with intent to rob, rape, and/or kill you and your family, which would you want to defend yourself: musket or semi-automatic weapon? Thought so.

Better answer would be to just ban murder all together. Checkmate faggot.

A bolt action could still kill quite a few. If 8 people died for example, would that make you feel better and still support bolt action rifle as safe for public possession. I think your opinion solves nothing. I say this as an American with several firearms. Speaking From experience, a bolt action can still have a fire rate of 20 to 40 rounds a minute. Some bolt guns have 10 round mags. Making it California legal. Hasn't solved anything

This.

Pull the trigger, nigger.

New Zealand just made Ak-47's available for all citizens to make sure a awful shooting like this never happens again the best use of gun control

a bunch of times but only once was it used to limit freedom (alcohol ban). That didn't last long plus it's an affront to the basis of the bor which is liberty, not limitation.

>*limits on government power
touche

Lever actions killed alot of Indians. Removing specific firearms while keeping other firearms in the hands of people still allows bullets to be fired. Gun specific bans do nothing. Might want to look into banning radical ideologies

>Idea for a commercial

>Arabic woman lying on side, close up of her veiled face
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME GET RID OF ALL THESE SHIPS"
>*throws veil off and gets up, camera pans out to a selection of boats*
>*Aussie man dressed in body armor with pirate symbol patches all over the vest hops onto screen*
>"There's another massacre in NZ, and this time it's on proices!"
>"$49,999 DOWN PAYMENT ON THIS NEW NANOOK"
>"$12,999 DOWN FOR THIS GENTLY USED BENETTI"
>*initial D music starts playing mutedly*
>"AND WOT'S THIS?"
>*leans down, picks up petrol canister*
>*jumps overboard and swims to a jet ski, where the music is coming from*
>*starts speeding away and cut to a front shot from a boat leading the salesman on the jet ski*
>"DAS RIGHT WITH EVERY NEW JET SKI WE'RE THROWIN IN A FREE GAS CAN!"
>"COME ON DOWN TO CHROISTCHURCH SEA AND NAVY BECAUSE THESE DEALS ARE ABSOLUTELY GENOCIDAL"

>semi automatic firearms are too deadly for the public.
So are trucks following your "logic."

Attached: smirks.jpg (912x767, 84K)

He brought it all in illegally you fuckin faggot just kys. French faggot.