Brit/Poll/ Start buying ships Edition

links:
www.industrialsociety.com

Attached: landlubber poofs BTFO.png (1418x758, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibFy0THCwsg
youtube.com/watch?v=QBHA8ZqhI_k
youtube.com/watch?v=zzlia43hCow
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6822079/Criminal-MP-Fiona-Onasanya-BEGS-voters-not-throw-77-000-job-new-social-media-video.html
johnchamberswildflowers.co.uk
latestfreestuff.co.uk/free-garden-stuff/
growwilduk.com/grow-learn/growing-guide/where-get-uk-native-wildflower-seeds-plants
wildflower.co.uk/wildflower-seed-mixtures/100-wildflower-seed-mixtures.html
youtu.be/CjH8tyC7VdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>OPERATION WILD/POL/
youtube.com/watch?v=ibFy0THCwsg
youtube.com/watch?v=QBHA8ZqhI_k
youtube.com/watch?v=zzlia43hCow

>What's needed?
Soil bit of clay and a fuck load of seed.
Bit of perambulation.
possibly some sort of range enhancing device

>Sounds gay, why?
Reforest Britain and encourage wildlife to thrive. It's good for everyone.

>Shit plan, it doesn't help anything
The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago
the second best time is NOW

RESTORE NATURE
RESTORE ORDER
RESTORE BRITAIN

have you noticed how much more civilised we are than the rest of /pol?

We'll have to replant thousands of acres to Oak and Ash forests to build ships

Attached: order restored.jpg (968x1700, 370K)

Attached: UK.A2002096.1110.1km.jpg (1800x1400, 602K)

Morning from the states mates
based and treepilled

Attached: 1501035534018.jpg (670x670, 219K)

Remember Jow Forums harbour? Only britpol remained.

>not being part of the sea faring micronation of Pirate/pol/ existing within Br*t/pol/ to eventually pillage the government loving poofs

Bercow to make a statement at 15:30.
Probably outlawing any further pro-Brexit votes

Attached: 1552865606371.jpg (322x322, 36K)

Me on the right

You guys realize you can't leave without a deal, right? Your PM won't allow it.

Attached: gothitelle_laugh.png (432x464, 179K)

>Your PM won't allow it.
She can't stop it. Her deals are liquid ass, and the only way to extend is a unanimous vote, and brits (hopefully) have Orban and Salvini to veto.

Attached: community_image_1420583173.png (1020x746, 747K)

Wonder if that is why they are moving the MV3 till next week, squeaky bum time.

Would Theresa May go down with the ship attempting to keep the UK in the EU? Could 2 different PMs resign over Brexit?

Based Bercow

Bercow bans any other votes on May's deal.
Scenes!

Attached: guffaws.jpg (615x409, 38K)

Doubtful, but it would be better to ask the brits. She's trying to snake it by making Brexit in name only, keeping the UK in the customs union and beholden to EU law. If it won't work, she'll probably ask for an extension. If it fails, she might resign after no deal goes through

Is he dare I say it the midget that saved Brexit?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6822079/Criminal-MP-Fiona-Onasanya-BEGS-voters-not-throw-77-000-job-new-social-media-video.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18 UK Home Daily Mail Online(3).png (668x741, 534K)

this

Attached: 9k=.jpg (303x166, 7K)

What the hell is Bercow trying to do?

kill May's deal

may is an EU banker agent

Attached: reMAYner.png (455x439, 609K)

Godspeed Bercow, no deal Brexit full speed ahead

Attached: kisspng-acceleration-formula-equation-science-velocity-force-and-motion-5adb200e66fc60.4079090315243 (900x600, 61K)

Can't watch, has Bercow blocked it or is he just telling the govt off?

Attached: 34455677788.jpg (826x590, 115K)

Told May and the government to fuck off.

Proper full blown constitutional crisis now.

What's the crisis? Sounds like procedural rules ju jitsu

based

Cheers. Lovely bit of chaos for the afternoon.

Attached: 1w.jpg (361x250, 21K)

user, he's just doing it to make it look like 'there was no other option other than to cancel brexit'

Yes he's used procedure to block government from tabling its law again (after it was rejected twice).

Government sets legislation so now he's cucked the government properly.

I know people disagreed last week but I can really see the Queen having to intervene at some point.

Jannies pls

Attached: 8qz.png (559x331, 229K)

johnchamberswildflowers.co.uk
latestfreestuff.co.uk/free-garden-stuff/
growwilduk.com/grow-learn/growing-guide/where-get-uk-native-wildflower-seeds-plants
wildflower.co.uk/wildflower-seed-mixtures/100-wildflower-seed-mixtures.html

It doesn't have to be much, It doesn't have to be hard. A little here and there can make the difference.

Attached: wildpol2.jpg (1300x638, 440K)

But if Brexit is scuttled in such an underhanded way wouldnt that fundamentally mean that the UK is only a democracy when the elites agree with the outcome? Isnt that a worse issue than some adjustment period after leaving the EU? I'm baffled by the remoaners attempts here, honestly.

>Brainlets saying based Bercow
He may be ostensibly blocking May's shit deal but this is just another one of his attempts to stop Brexit all together.

What would the queen even do? It's not like she could enact personal rule, so her options would be call an election or fire Theresa May? I'm not really sure what could happen here.

She could refuse to sign off any legislation, block Royal Ascent.

>Mass shooting of Muslims could happen in UK, says minister

>Ben Wallace says government concerned by growing number of people driven by far right

Attached: ApuSmug.jpg (800x596, 52K)

Where's the best place to plant all these?

If it's in her prerogative what would the crisis be?

Having owned a number of boats I know all too well how much a boat costs. The cost of operating and maintaining an actual ship must be fucking astronomical. I’m pretty sure every pollard kicking in $10 wouldn’t even buy a few miles of fuel.

What does that have to do with this thread, and why is your country the most raped in Europe?

There are people who live on canals in the UK on narrowboats. Looks based.

>mfw when you realise the 'lets replant Britain' spam is actually coming from the retarTedposters as they have changed their tactic now and try to slyly link and reference to Ted in their posts as they rush like the gremllins they are to make the first post and spam their propaganda

They must think we're stupid.

Attached: 1545326290546.jpg (369x387, 35K)

based

Attached: bercow.jpg (2128x1416, 560K)

In the ground.

Attached: ApuUsingKeyboard.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>the 'lets replant Britain' spam is actually coming from the retarTedposters as they have changed their tactic now
I think you're right. Well spotted fren.

based bercow ensuring No Deal

But they will ban the guns when that happens!

>this is just another one of his attempts to stop Brexit all together.
May's deal isn't brexit. If the choice is between May's deal and remain then remain should go through as it would radicalise more people. Brexit isn't the end goal, it's just the first step of a process to becoming a normal white nation.

Attached: tbeccgwgjf611.jpg (639x579, 86K)

Based Bercow stirring the pot before he retires.

fuck me who is the prime minister , bercunt or vinegar tits may?

I think I heard something like people can sink your boat then claim it as salvage. Not sure if that's true or not, but other user is right, boats are very expensive, shit's always going wrong with them.

>

Number 10 are not happy re Speaker statement in the Commons that he may possibly block a third vote on May’s Brexit deal unless it is “substantially” different . No10 Spox: “The Speaker didn’t give forewarning as of the content, or indeed the fact he was making one “

Bet May is going fucking mental.

We haven't had a PM since the election.

Boats that go nowhere aren’t really boats, IMHO.

>vinegar tits may
Wtf?

The canals are pretty extensive, 2000 miles or something and the narrowboats do move so what's your point?

Attached: Map_of_canals_of_the_United_Kingdom.png (625x693, 478K)

So what happens now then. Is no deal a possibility or will brexit be cancelled? I am not too sure which side this supports.

youtu.be/CjH8tyC7VdA

>Ya gave us the runaround ya dirteh cunt
>Dirteh monster!
>You had me cryin, i'm the twelve year old
>and I'm the thirteen ya old ya dirteh fuckin' nonce
>ya fuckin' little nonce!
>It's not "I'm sorry" Its ya penis ya dirteh nonce!
>Can ya see how small it is no woman would want this!
>Let me tell ya now! Big Dave in prison is going to make you suck dick and it's going right up yer bum!
>It's taken everyeh bit of me not knock ya face off ya head!

Mental one, lads. Based Nonce hunters.

Attached: 1547407309407.png (1062x932, 114K)

Parliament voted to 'take no deal off the table' so for now the course is an extension of A50, which leads into general election/2nd referendum territory if the extension isn't veto'd.

They're going to restart the parliamentary session in order to be able to vote on the deal again. Fucking ludicrous display.

Attached: kuenssburg.png (604x377, 60K)

Sick to the back teeth of this dogshit. It seems like a decade ago I was sat up until 6AM, watching the referendum results whilst the sun began to rise...

Sigh.

So it's a boost for the remain side then. I think I understand now.

That was only an amendment, we leave by law on the 29th March.

kek, how will they even do that?

I date them to have a general election

Anywhere you want. Your garden, the park or just wherever you drop them.
Spread the lot in one go or just a pinch here and there.

As long as it's not onto concrete of where some bird will get it then your golden. Nature is very robust it's doesn't need perfect conditions to thrive.

Attached: bike master race.jpg (761x1200, 717K)

Perpetual Article 50 sounds like tyranny to me

>Idea for a commercial

>Arabic woman lying on side, close up of her veiled face
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME GET RID OF ALL THESE SHIPS"
>*throws veil off and gets up, camera pans out to a selection of boats*
>*Aussie man dressed in body armor with pirate symbol patches all over the vest hops onto screen*
>"There's another massacre in NZ, and this time it's on proices!"
>"$49,999 DOWN PAYMENT ON THIS NEW NANOOK"
>"$12,999 DOWN FOR THIS GENTLY USED BENETTI"
>*initial D music starts playing mutedly*
>"AND WOT'S THIS?"
>*leans down, picks up petrol canister*
>*jumps overboard and swims to a jet ski, where the music is coming from*
>*starts speeding away and cut to a front shot from a boat leading the salesman on the jet ski*
>"DAS RIGHT WITH EVERY NEW JET SKI WE'RE THROWIN IN A FREE GAS CAN!"
>"COME ON DOWN TO CHROISTCHURCH SEA AND NAVY BECAUSE THESE DEALS ARE ABSOLUTELY GENOCIDAL"

Two of the 6 boats I have owned had twin 350s and burned 20 gallons an hour at 35 mph. My point is real boats are expensive as hell. Houseboats and Bayliners aren’t boats. They are motorhomes with a hull.

B&Q axes?

>float on water
>not a boat
Guess I'm just not autistic enough.

Pretty good.

Attached: 1465755128109.jpg (495x394, 115K)

That's exactly what it is. Only now they're going to have to admit it to the public. I think they're aiming for a 2 year extension in which they can find a way to weasel out of brexit altogether. Maybe they feel they just need more time for the unrelenting propaganda campaign to grind people down. They may end up offering a referendum between May's atrocious deal and remain, since no deal is obviously out of the question.

>no deal is obviously out of the question.

With the obviously incompetent attempts shouldnt may have to lie in the bed she made? May's attempts look to an outsider like she was trying to sabotage.

>Meme flag thread
>Ave a line you virgin
>You don't go to parties
>Something something Eddie
>Something something Pubes
>Something something sex

Fuck this POS

Attached: Sega-Logo.jpg (600x600, 28K)

>we leave by law on the 29th March.
That can be changed quickly with a statuary instrument. Since the will of parliament is already known it's just a matter of procedure and takes effect immediately. They will do it at the last moment probably buried in other legislation to manage public perception.

Attached: 1552643416719.jpg (1024x768, 286K)

>mfw single-handedly shitting on everyone's plans all at once

based and cowpilled

Attached: BBS2h1O.jpg (624x418, 21K)

It was worse last night
The 'ave a line fag and pubes was going at it

So there gonna extend or revoke article 50 at the last minute?

> May's attempts look to an outsider like she was trying to sabotage.

Because she was. What else could be expected with a remainer PM, government and parliament running the show? We're never leaving until we have leavers in control of parliament.

We can only hope that the political ramifications of this lead to actual nationalists gaining power in future elections, and the death of the neoliberal lab/con hegemony. Nationalists (even civic) vs Labour going full red menace. We could end up with much more extreme poles in parliament in the next decade.

Mummy Leadsom looks angry as fuck

>He is welcome to be offended
Madlad

Parliament can't extend without the EU's permission. They can revoke, but they don't want to since it would raise hell.

first they'll try to suspend parliament for the rest of the week and reconvene on monday so it's technically a 'new session.' that way they can try to have MV3.

if that doesn't work then extension needs to enacted as an Act of parliament, but it also needs approval from the EU27 (who are likely to insist on a minimum 2 year extension).

>Mass shooting of Muslims could happen in UK, says minister
Oh no so awful

>Ben Wallace says government concerned by growing number of people driven by far right
Is there any surprise? A purely reactionary phenomenon driven by the weakness of institutional liberalism and the shades of centrism in the face of these crises

Attached: 1526606010825.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Just read this. WTF.
>I have a friend whose son has Down and who is autistic, he cannot speak. When he has a cold he has no understanding of having a nose or something like that. So when he has a cold and his nose is clogged up he starts to bang his head against the wall and if he is not stopped he will hit himself until he bleeds.

Attached: RetardWojak3.png (403x448, 53K)

That's another matter, I was writing specifically about the 29th March date in the EU Withdrawal Bill.

So are we leaving on the 28th or what? No clue what's going on.

How are we doing lads?

Attached: G r e e n.jpg (750x391, 97K)

I seen it, utter fucking disgrace. I don't see the point in why they are doing other than to just piss people off, because they ain't funny.

Attached: Sega-Logo-2.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Attached: ikilledfittymen.png (627x473, 280K)

Slimy rat bastards

>20 gallons an hour
wow

dont talk to me about being a landlubber, norway has 100915 kilometres of coastline, we ARE the goat boating people

t. long line of navy colonels.

You sound like an MP.

Oh boy here we go

Attached: 150364562357.png (806x799, 636K)

Bercrow only fucked us a few days ago with the amendments on the extension vote so in my eyes he's still a slimy remain traitor.

This is all an elaborate ploy to eventually force a cancellation of Brexit.