They are trying to shut the video down

What do they not want us to see ?

radionz.co.nz/news/national/384941/man-18-to-appear-in-court-over-christchurch-attack-video

Attached: C27D16A6-1203-40A9-82F2-07BA06D9F672.jpg (750x1252, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SevereAnon/status/1107467791060357120
youtube.com/watch?v=5dgUVLcDLY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's considered part of the crime, distributing it is legally a big no-no.

The illogical law of infinite regression occurs here.
>why are you afraid of the video being shared?
>it will inspire others
>who inspired Tarrant?
>screw your optics guy
>and him?
>roof
>and him?
>brevik
>and him?
> trump
>and him?
>hitler
>and him?
>um... steve?

>What do they not want us to see ?
Justice.

we have everything in place where is the kid?

Attached: 029_CourthouseGallows.jpg (640x479, 34K)

I remember dozen of similar videos on live-leak (or back in the day, ogrish) that have never been taken down. Even some recent incidents that somehow nobody are talking about it.

what about ever single other video ever on the internet?
i can watch luka magnotta stab a smiley face into some chinks midsection right now and since it happened if i wanted to

>It's considered part of the crime
NZ confirmed Muslim faggot nation. I support mass deportation of muzzies, not murder, that's their bag along with da joos.

Thank god I have it downloaded.

there no blood splashes or blood pools from the bodies which were at the corners
hint
dead bodies don't spill blood

They don’t want us to have hope

Yes, they do, after the death your heart still pumps blood

I've been helping to seed the original torrent for days

I hope this shit kicks torba off his high horse and makes him realize we also need decentralized content hosting, despite all his bitching about cheese pizza

I hope you either have Down syndrome or are trolling

They don't want anyone to see the video or read the manifesto, because it makes people sympathetic to the shooter.

Trying to set a international precedent that makes it illegal for the citizenry to share information regarding crimes/false flags so they can carry them out without having to worry about you autist's forensically going through them & catching them out.

>Man, 18, white memer, GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY
>Boy, 23, shot da evo popos, dindu nuffin

gay

Because you cant prove the origin of that videos
but a live stream is a proven origin..

It's pretty obvious, even normies are crawling out of the woodworks and voicing apathy, if not outright support for his actions and thought process.

The reality is the manifesto is going to resonate with many people. They may never go on to emulate his actions, but once that seed of discord is sown in the masses it's over for the globohomos.

>What do they not want us to see ?

That you can kill people who are pissing you off.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER

Most likely just this.

Though, there is an argument to be made that shooting was a multi-purposed operation on the part of some bad deep state actors with many layers:
A. Raise gun control issue again
B. Sow chaos (racially, idealigically, governmentally)
C. Censor chans, which serve as global civilian intel mediums
D. Get news headlines AWAY from all of the incriminating headlines from last week.

Its possible that the censorship is white hat intel trying to contain the damage. There’s a number of ways to look at it, the simplest being the anarchist lone gunman w meme manifesto

FFS kiwis
If I dont watch atleast 15 new brazilan lynchings I cant sleep at night.
>or fap

but of course it's okay for journalists to watch it

twitter.com/SevereAnon/status/1107467791060357120

This kind of stuff.

Attached: 1552885074498.webm (852x480, 381K)

Shouldn't the first word of the article be "an"

This is what a rifle round will do to a deer's head, hundreds of yards away. The shooter was firing his gun almost point blank. You don't see anything like this in the video. It's just crisis actors and some Hollywood special effects. The flashing torch is to make people think it is muzzle flash, but it is just a blinking torch. Lol!

Attached: head-explode.jpg (940x526, 38K)

looks like the bullet hit her spine, close to the nape of her neck. hit the tarmac, ricocheted, and blew her fucking arm up.

since when do hunters use FMJ rounds?
that shit was prolly a .338 win mag

Attached: 1526571602373.gif (391x307, 109K)

A rifle like he was using would produce around 1700 ft lbs at the muzzle. That energy has to go somewhere. I'd expect to see sparks from the road, and a lot more noise. Crisis actor in the gutter with a theatrical squib. Fake as fuck. Most mass shootings are fake like this. The media and politicians lie to us all the time.

ok, the shot was fake. lol.
so when he ran her over, what was that?

Theatrical squib, or CGI. Hard to tell with the poor quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dgUVLcDLY4

Attached: Blanks!.gif (414x212, 3.92M)

You saw the car run over someone, and not the kerb? Wow, you must have magic vision!