Who knows more about this connection

Who knows more about this connection

Attached: A66B1A13-922C-4506-A762-055489AE8DC8.jpg (1125x787, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.au/peter-thiel-building-panic-room-in-new-zealand-house-2018-2
pulitzercenter.org/reporting/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-apocalypse-new-zealand
mashable.com/article/new-zealand-trademe-gun-sales-stops/#SdyLtKoeViqY
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/2020-new-zealand-election-a-juicy-target-for-major-hack-john-podesta.html
yalebooksblog.co.uk/2017/06/30/hitler-obsession-occult-kurlander/
youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
discord
youtu.be/364cxeR5EAg
youtu.be/lu_VqX6J93k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An odal rune from the futhark is not a fucking fish you dumb cunt.
Now go kill yourself.

Modest was in NZ for the shooting and overseeing the removal of guns after

Attached: podesta.png (1894x1308, 429K)

Parkland crisis actors visited before the shooting just so happen to be at movie effects studio

Attached: 1552853587072.jpg (680x621, 79K)

The Podesta's are involved in pizzagate, US politics and child sacrifice cults

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (640x1136, 147K)

The secret societies are not restricted by national borders

Attached: 1551618690988(1).jpg (1000x1552, 747K)

The podesta 14 fish pic had exif data linking it to STRATFOR. In the area of 9400 Doliver Drive, aka Steve Elkin.

businessinsider.com.au/peter-thiel-building-panic-room-in-new-zealand-house-2018-2

pulitzercenter.org/reporting/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-apocalypse-new-zealand

The elite are setting up a place to wait out the storm.

Attached: 54232346r676.jpg (688x400, 80K)

youve been shilling this all day take a fucking break man, you need water and food.

oh and also KYS its an odal rune like this user pointed out

Attached: AllahAkbarCunt.jpg (718x718, 104K)

a billionaire building a panic room proves absolutely jack shit

second link is one long anti capitalist speach written by an angstly left winger

KYS

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-18 at 16.45.14.png (742x225, 70K)

mashable.com/article/new-zealand-trademe-gun-sales-stops/#SdyLtKoeViqY

Clearing the peasants of their firearms so their wont be an uprising

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/2020-new-zealand-election-a-juicy-target-for-major-hack-john-podesta.html

I'm soon a rigged election will be sure to follow

Attached: 928b4a19490539.5604054c2f624.jpg (600x849, 538K)

Yeah, building a panic room is nothing. If they were building doomsdays bunkers, nobody would know about that shit.

The brave new world doesnt care about right or left. Mossad was their. Podesta was their. The manifesto reads like a newfags first day on Jow Forums but conviently leaves out the jews

Attached: 1552855339630.jpg (1024x857, 160K)

fake news, doctored image, fuck off

Do you not feel the pressure about to blow? Do you not see both sides building to chaos. They do, because they are on all sides creating the chaos because order rises from choas

Attached: 14DB8AC0-E5E0-4491-A588-FD3E2ECAF656.jpg (1024x786, 219K)

>always nothing to see here
Shut it down without discussion

Attached: 1541507161187.jpg (259x194, 18K)

I think the elites are severely underestimating the resilience of the general population and their own chances when shit hits critical mass.

>Being told that a old germanic rune is a fish from the fucking bible by a person living in a country that turned one of your gods into a nigger and all of them into ayyy lmaos.
Pick up a fucking book, nigger. Not a comic book.

This is all going to plan, Read the blueprint.

Attached: 41l+4UobkRL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (327x499, 24K)

oy vey the goyim know shut it down!

>"STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES IT'S A OWL RUNE FROM TWIN PEAKS THE ATTACKER WAS REFERENCING THE BLACK LODGE AND KILLER BOB!"
This symbol is more similar to what it really is than your gay fucking Pedosta mason shit.

Attached: a9da3112a9ebe3f3a1dfed505985589e.jpg (236x236, 9K)

Your interpreting it one way but dont see to understand how good they are at hiding their symbols. Your interpretation is only one of many it's also probably the one they hoped a bunch of "paranoid schizo racists" would latch onto. The normies are too conditioned and cannot see what's in front of their own eyes

Attached: DSC100308568.jpg (1920x1080, 2.35M)

There is no room for interpretation, it's an odal rune that was quite commonly used by the nazis alongside a 14 for the 14 words. There is no gay fucking fish or pizzagate connections here you fucking mental casualty.

That looks nothing like a fish to me. I know you all have a job to do but you arent the bad guys you are being mislead and doing a job that probably feels like you're doing good

Attached: freemasonryiswhollyjewish.png (1400x1121, 662K)

What the fuck is in Podesta the Molesta's left hand? What's that symbol? Is that an odal rune? Is that a nazi symbol? No? Is that a fish on his rifle? No? There is no interpretation to be had. It's the 14 words line and a futhark rune that was used by actual Nazis.

Fuck off.

Why do you NEED me to believe that? I dont NEED you to believe what I'm saying you can just move along to your next endeavor.

Also pizzagate is small potatoes compared to what your deliberately missing about what I'm saying. That's just one area they got caught.

Attached: JewishFreemasonry.jpg (2362x1295, 848K)

Don't mind me, just posting some fish.

Attached: 4B4643CC00000578-5629245-image-a-34_1524046058618.jpg (634x427, 17K)

The German Masonic Fish Fighters were a force to be reckoned with. Known to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies as they charged them with nothing but fishing poles and lines.

Attached: 4B46BDA300000578-5629245-image-a-32_1524045959891.jpg (634x876, 43K)

When I find a thread that's dumb I just move on yet here you are attacking me to force me to believe what you believe. Now why is that?

Attached: Resized_1540362361155.jpg (2048x2048, 1.03M)

This

Here we see a Grand Mason of the order of the Fish in full regalia. Shall I go find more?

The white man's burden, I feel I need to enlighten the savages.

Attached: img029.jpg (1063x1742, 164K)

Here we have a young cadet, looking forward to what catch the day will bring.

And since when was Israel bombing Gaza newsworthy? Since when did they ever do a false flag to draw away the attention when USA will deflect any international criticism for them anyway? You're not very smart are you?

Attached: 1a0a834eeebfbd547f87dcb4217152a8--prinz-eugen-waffen.jpg (236x346, 15K)

>I feel I need to enlighten the savages
>To get paid
t.Jew

You think it has to be one or the other? It's actually both as Hitler was famously obsessed with the occult
And the swastika was a symbol most advanced civilizations used. Hitler was also put into power by a secret society called the thule society.

yalebooksblog.co.uk/2017/06/30/hitler-obsession-occult-kurlander/

Attached: naziengine.jpg (370x500, 61K)

You cant dent the rune looks like a fish and probably primordially symbolizes it loser

I wish I got paid for shitposting. I am retired though.

Since when did germanic runes have anything to do with masonic Osiris shit?

It looks more like the fucking owl rune from Twin Peaks than that gay fucking fish your child molester has in his palm. You conspiratards are beyond help.

Everyone knew the nazis used ancient symbols of magic he is right. Unfortunately for him it doesnt make me wrong.

Attached: tumblr_mk38jgh2yf1r2pr83o1_400_486.png (350x350, 17K)

Jesus lord have mercy we are living in a simulation. My physical body is in some goo getting anal probed by some AI cuck.

Attached: 22A91192-A929-43D3-9DB8-C83966C6A3FB.png (203x248, 73K)

It makes you a complete fucking retard.
Now go chase those child murder dungeons.

I followed Q enthusiastically since it started but this picture actually made me lose my faith in him.

Since Hitler was obsessed with the occult and put into power by a secret society. That society has roots that go all the way back to the house of wisdom at Cairo in Egypt.
Get ready for this the main tenants of that society are
1. The eliminations of borders and sovereign nations
2.the elimination of private property
3.the elimination of religion

Do you see any of that being pushed today?
The wolves always come dressed as sheep

Attached: 1544587887599(1).jpg (640x800, 109K)

>Source - Your ass.
Wolfenstein is no more a valid historical source than your marvel comics is about Norse mythology.

So no arguement other then I'm retarded? I'm sure you will accuse me of being schizo next? Maybe try calling me an autist?
>conviently all shill tactics on these boards

Attached: Resized_Screenshot_20190312-172739_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 429K)

hitler was not obsessed with the occult he was a staunch catholic.
the occult influence on nazism was called ariosophy to which hitler personally never gave a shit about.
thule society was this group of ariosophists. not even a large amount of nazi leaders.
vril society never actually existed it was just a novel written like it was real history , a popular style don quixote is also written like this.
if hitler was occult obsessed ask yourself, why was he never a member of the thule society?

>"The Earth is banana shaped!"
>"You're a fucking retard"
>"Haha! You have no argument, no refutation! I win!"
Fuck off back to /x/ and work on that "shill detector" of yours. I'm merely tired of you fucking septics with no understanding of norse culture and mythology pretending you're fucking experts.

What makes you think I read comics??
Oh I get it the idea is to mark me a man child?
Maybe you should go get your supervisor as I'm hoping management has read a couple of fucking books

Attached: Behold-a-pale-horse-1.jpg (480x256, 64K)

Call it an educated guess.

You need to go to the library.
All of recorded human history there has been whispers of this. Their symbols are on our money and in the shows our kids watch.
My shill detector works just fine as your still here arguing and if I was just a crazy person why would you bother

Attached: 51MU0nSIlTL._SX336_BO1,204,203,200_-1.jpg (338x499, 35K)

Didn't you hear me? Fuck off to /x/ and go do your pizzagate shit there.

Let me come down to your level.
Have you ever seen the show survivor, it's a perfect example of human nature to conspire.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (236x334, 27K)

These people are in our politics friend

Attached: 1552859164212.png (956x598, 811K)

You will have to drop the ban hammer to shake me

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (640x640, 70K)

it's also a perfect example that reality t.v. is planned out and scripted bullshit not representative of the lives it portrays. making it a poor example of any human behavior as you can't exactly sort the real from the scripted.

I didn't think it was physically possible to "come down" from your original position. You are literally trying to liken Nazi symbolism to some mason shit your political "left" is into and hinting at this attack being a "false flag" to cover up the very blatant bombing of Gaza that Israel has never given a shit about covering up ever thanks to your country running interference every single time.

Your premise is shit, your arguments are non-existent and you should be ashamed of trying to make dumb people even dumber by posting your "theories".

So you dont believe in human nature to conspire for their best interest?
Or you just thought you could poke holes in an example?
How about the fact that every nation has an "intelligence" agencies. Is that proof enough that humans will conspire for what's in their best interest?

Attached: Death(1).jpg (453x600, 211K)

how does it feel being wrong?

Attached: AP_18236557385905-768x521.jpg (768x521, 46K)

>Back to muh left and right dichotomy
The same people rule both is the point but you know that

Attached: giphy95191283560246405.gif (300x188, 384K)

Why the fuck do you think I used quotation marks you stupid fucking cunt?
Jesus, you're beyond help.

> And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. [...] And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. [...] And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. [...] And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Rip Bill Cooper.
Man before his time.
you think this is 2015, cringelord? Take your own advice.

Attached: 1551156359221.jpg (1186x1410, 211K)

Who the fuck is the cringelord here? The ones claiming this shooter is a Israeli coverup of something that wasn't covered up or that John Podesta and his masonic tendencies had anything to do with it or the person pointing out that it's an odal rune which has nothing to do with "mysticism" or the "occult" and that the 14 is not for the 14 pieces Osiris was cut into but rather the 14 words?

Do you not believe your own eyes? Nazis=Catholics=Corruptions=Masons=Podesta=Clinton=Bush=CIA

It's all connection, you naive, insufferable, dolt.
Wake up.

Attached: 008_20181004.png (556x446, 327K)

I've given you their blueprint you just have to read the book. I've given you literature from a top naval intelligence officer who's job it was to brief presidents.

youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs

Here is JFK who was naval intelligence while he was a senator. A year after he met his soon to be wife who admits in her book that she was brought into CIA in college. A year after that he was publically executed.

Attached: Joe.jpg (1336x1080, 288K)

You've both pulled shit out of your asses and claimed it to be gold. That's all you've done.
I've done my part in this thread, let posterity point and laugh at your dumb fucking asses.

FUD is all you scizho kikes do.
Chad whites are going to dunk your balding jew heads in used toilets all over again.

Attached: 1123453456234532456352.jpg (3123x1044, 736K)

well yeah people work together but that doesn't necessarily become tantamount to conspiring.
I think people conspire when they have sufficiently strong mutual interests.
and when you look at it from this angle you can reason out that there doesn't even need to be a conspiracy to have the effects of one.
sort of many mutual interests pull things together and achieve goals. and when you look at things from a class interests angle, you see that the upper classes value experiances and maintaining their wealth and status, as well as being highly competitive. this means they may work together or may work against each other.
it could be a secret cult it could just as easily be larping as a cult for the experience. both give off the same appearance but are not the same thing. and an intelligence agency is nothing more than a modern equivalent to scouting the enemy, except more bloated and a bigger waste of money. elite theory suggests the leaders now are just born into wealth and power, and are in fact stupid, crazy, and spoiled. hardly the lot required for pulling of a conspiracy.

Dont worry. If you cant read all of these books come in audiobook form.
Yes they are all the same. What is the point in that a dumb person might ask? Because controlled opposition works, because in their own writings they talk about how you can build order out of choas. Because when raw anarchy is unchecked in the streets we will beg for warlords to keep us safe

youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

^yuri bezmonov talking about his job in subversion and propaganda. All of this happend. Still think humans wont conspire??
Here at Jow Forums we use symbolism and dog whistles to recognize each other and get our point across we also use subversion. Do you think we were the first people to think of that?

Attached: 1496817774920.png (766x795, 739K)

fucking idiot. 14 words "we must preserve our race and a future for white children" you fucking conspiracy shills are just here to muddle his message Sage

why does that book get any praise at all? it's literally one of the absolute worst lame brained books ever written

You havent even read the thread obviously as I've already talked about Hitler's famous obsession with the occult. Your precious swaztika also was taken by Hitler and used against it's original intention

Attached: 1519203401528.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Oh but don't you know it was a false flag to cover up the Israeli bombing that nobody covered up and that John Podesta was in on it? Look at the Twin Peaks Owl rune he has on his palm. Also Hitler was into the occult, so that's proof.

It predicted all of this and the author has ties to these groups. I dont care whether you enjoyed it, it's relevant.

>hasnt refuted a thing demands I shut it down
Why are you here then? Gonna waste hours of your day demanding someone remove information just for shits and giggles? Very telling.

Attached: besta-pizza-advertisement-with-pedophile-boy-over-symbolism-t.png (187x200, 66K)

it didn't predict shit, it's a book for lame brained mongoloids like yourself
>17 posts by this id
fucking shillbo swaggins

Miss my post about being retired? I can do this all day every day, for free.
You still haven't made a point, you've posted some /x/ tier conspiracy shit with nothing to back it up with other than more /x/ tier conspiracy infographics.
Come on man. Is that the best you got?

> when you look at things from a class interests angle, you see that the upper classes value experiances and maintaining their wealth and status, as well as being highly competitive.

This. Very true when you are that rich and powerful your class is the most important factor. They dont divide themselves by race religion or culture they divided themselves by class

Attached: 1550696637186.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Nordic rune and 14 words?
Sage and kys rabbi

You havent read it but they have and are modeling society by it.
Everyone knows shill slide threads are usually one post to get everyone fighting then move to the next.
I've responded to every post and you cant feel free to check the log it's my only thread.

Attached: ivoed25q0nk11.png (700x674, 731K)

>Another hasnt read the thread but wants to add his hot take

Attached: tenor (2).gif (378x350, 3.07M)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a small favour? C-come join this super active Jow Forums Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

a

Attached: join akarin 1.png (320x360, 219K)

I've providing links from agents admitting their job was to subvert you, presidents calling out these societies and military intelligence whistle blowers. On top of all that I even linked the plan they are going with.

>But you have called me retarded and in you mind that's a win

I feel like you should be trained better

Attached: a10aee37a7e56dbcefae95ef4429af4df37ca634aa792de7057101e662049c94.jpg (494x358, 34K)

Cute

Attached: America+first+alex+jones+remix+made+by+placeboingcheck_f172ba_6231210.jpg (604x473, 49K)

Really man? I can call you a retard many more times and rightly so. You have provided nothing.

youtu.be/364cxeR5EAg

This spells out who they are and how they operate.
Even explains why the nazis would have adopted those symbols

youtu.be/lu_VqX6J93k

This explains how those same people started the federal reserve.

Are you retired from shoveling horse shit or something I can imagine you being capable of much more

Attached: 14762884.jpg (400x333, 25K)

Why are you still replying to me? Do my (you)'s taste that good? Does me calling you a retard one more time make your peepee hard?
You are fucking retarded and posting yet another shitty conspiracy theory is not going to change that fact.

Retard.

I've provided everything I've said I've provided manuscripts from high tier government officials, speeches from US presidents, books that inspire the plan. Ties linking Hitler to these people and linking the creators of the federal reserve to these people.
Most are in audio form if you cant read if you ask nicely I can retrieve the rest in audiobooks.

Alot of this stuff is verifiable with alittle research.
If it's not your job to call me retarded maybe your conditioning is too strong or you're just simply dumb.
Both are perfectly fine but calling me retarded isnt an arguement.

Attached: 1552513665291.jpg (252x200, 7K)

>I didnt read or listen to any sources but please please shut it down.

Lel

Attached: Billy_Mays_Portrait_Cropped.jpg (1012x1387, 139K)

>23 posts by this id
its afraid

Attached: 1539018336392.jpg (952x610, 409K)

Said he could do this all day so fingers crossed he comes up with new material or even crazier reads my sources

Attached: 1501202948410.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Ok I'll play ball. He was a staunch catholic notice the all seeing eye behind this cardinal?

I know it's tough to grasp these concepts but it has been going on a very long time and has made it to the levels of all places of power and influence over humanity

Attached: priest-devils_triangle2.jpg (300x400, 20K)

His rune looks an awful lot like the babylonian symbol here. We know he used the swastika we know that's and ancient symbol. why is it ridiculous he would have adopted more symbols

Attached: d1469d7a467d057bbd0a9f6c4283e49c-1.jpg (611x1002, 140K)

SLIDE THREAD

NEWFAGS GET IN HERE

Reminder that those threads are started by a schizophrenic Amerimutt nigger/sandnigger lover named Peter aka (((Moarpheus))). He has been shilling this board for years using multiple identities in every thread and acting hysterical. This is what he looks like. Always remember to ignore his threads and schizo posting

Attached: 1540565125666.png (688x806, 820K)

Attached: 1537922366562.png (1217x571, 158K)

If you knew anything about slide threads you would see this is my only thread I have addressed every question and have posted tons of times
None of these tactics will make me stop

Attached: 1541525846472.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Interesting that you came in here just to derail.
What does that fat greasy shitbag have to do with anything here.

Attached: F6F7660E-149B-471A-860B-BAD8AEA25609.jpg (1125x1393, 520K)

Interesting but shouldn't that be in it's own thread?
Unless it wasnt designed to get attention but to take it away.

Attached: 1534573879346.jpg (579x579, 54K)

All of this happened in my thread to me so who is sliding whom

Attached: 5975892-1701401482-emper.jpg (900x1200, 427K)

why did black metal national romantics burn down wooden churches?
it was because the wooden churches were built ontop of old pagan sites. the church has alot of pagan things to it not because it is pagan but because they needed to convert people, this made it easier to do. things like festivals are no longer pagan, they are christian built ontop of what was once pagan. this allows the church to bury the past and maintain enough of it to swing people over.
the is a very big difference between being secretly pagan and standing on the old bones of paganism in triumph. much like the obelisk in the vatican once stood as roman triumph over the ancient world the cross on top represents the triumph of Christianity over old rome.

While we are on fishes, leviathan will be revived through the poisoning and filthying of the oceans.
All the nuclear waste, oil, chemicals, blood and corpses being dumped into it is to weaken the strength that it carries along with the spirits.
Reminder that the demons were killed by being tossed into the oceans.

I know all about the high jacking of pagan symbols and holidays. Kudos btw on the first real argument.
Look up prince Bernhard of the builderberg group the founder of that group has the power to veto any Pope brought forward of the catholic church. His blood lines go back to Roman emperors and he claims to be a descendant of the house of David (if true) he was a direct descendant of jesus christ.

I'd like to further research this

Attached: 1512182652445.gif (500x247, 950K)