So that didn't take long

So that didn't take long......

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6819895/Christchurch-mosque-shooter-picked-pretty-badly-child-overweight.html?ito=social-twitter_DailyMailAU&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

>TL;DR
>Turns out he was bullied
>A loner who apparently had "friends" despite being a loner

Look forward to Part 2, where it will turn out that his mother and sister turned on him when his dad died in a bout of rabid feminism........................................

Attached: Yeah, who didn't see that coming....jpg (649x275, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CM_wXCrcxnU
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
youtube.com/watch?v=e6bmyrDoLzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He’s not useless anymore. Wish I could of met him, we probably would of been bros

Yeah I'm sympathising with him as well, he really does appear to be one of us.

mfw gillette was right all along.

Attached: boyswillbeboys.jpg (1211x738, 142K)

Brenton Tarrant is a hero. He had his redemption arc. He is now a member of the pantheon

Attached: 1552839549702.jpg (1440x2147, 491K)

He had nothing to lose, society doesn't understand that and keeps making men without nothing to lose and at the same time blaming them for everything, that's a recipe for disaster.

>it's not the school's fault
>it's the nameless, imaginary bullies!

He didn't call out jews and he says it's fine if they all stay in Israel. That is the most boomer cuck thing I have ever heard. Fuck that fat bitch.

this is bullshit
the guy didn't look overweight at all in the old photos

This is why we need body positivity

He’s an ethnonationalist. He didn’t hate anyone, just wanted people to fuck off. Read his manifesto. He wants Israelites to fuck off to Israel and leave everyone alone

Ah, so it was fat shaming that caused this shooting.

From chubby kid to absolute ripped Chad hero. Pretty inspiring actually.

Attached: 1123453456234532456352.jpg (3123x1044, 736K)

lmao they are just making shit up now

checked
>now

So is the plan to minimize his motivations to slow the acceleration?

youtube.com/watch?v=CM_wXCrcxnU

This

Going to buy some razors

he also had one testicle

>chicken nugget s'coon

Repressed homo too, don't forget that

and was also a vegetarian.

It seems like its a effort to belittle/humiliate.

>Oh the reason he did it was because there was something fundamentally wrong with him, these people picking on him are proof of that.

Western media humanizing the shooter...…

Why? What are the benefits?

Not to Humanise but to Dehumanise.

Make it seem like there was something "wrong" with him that lead to this.

They are not, the are dehumanizing anyone with toxic masculinity. It is the toxic males need to dominate and bully that is the problem here.

>fat
>lonely
>neckbread
>bullied beta
no wonder so many people on here like him. Even in his big act he couldn't stop being a beta. He shot defenceless, unarmed and unaware people. Couldn't go to syria and do it in a fair fight. beta till then end.

Yeah you weren't expecting this? He'll also be "discovered" to be gay, wanted to be muslim but got rejected by a muslim girl, had HIV not that there is anything wrong with that and his nazi father molested him not that there is anything wrong with that.

ouch, what that sharp edge user, it cuts both ways.

Course Bruce, can't have a normal mentally stable person going and shooting people
That might make people believe he had a good reason

I've been telling my normie friends about how the mosque he shot up had been actively recruiting for ISIS.
>web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

So far, it's been working really well. Their sympathy for the ragheads has decreased considerably.

EU trash, please go home, your designated Turkish husband is waiting for you.

Before and after Jow Forums, really let himself go lol

>liberals do this constantly
>incel as an insult
>literally creating monsters
lmao the left is fucking super retarded

>now
too true

>and his nazi father molested him not that there is anything wrong with that.
Any journalist making fun of a man for being raped should be publicly bashed, kidnapped, stripped, and tossed naked into the CBD.

This isn't how you do it. This is how you get people to sympathize with a person. Every person who has been picked on for their looks will subconsciously begin the process of empathy.

Fucking fatties and manlets. When will they learn? Women find their rage funny.

He's handsome as fuck holy shit

But they aren't trying to signal to the picked on, they are doing a portrayal for the normies

>A loner who apparently had "friends" despite being a loner
Thats not so hard to believe. I had some 'friends' in highschool but only because being alone made you more of target.

and thats why they're taking away the gunz
wh*te bois are too cray cray

The media are pathetic. Imagine quoting someone about what someone was like... from...13+ years ago.

The purpose is just to establish a media safe motivation. It wasn't about muslim invasion and replacement of whites what are you talking about? He was a bullied loner, just forget about it.

>Jow Forums supports bullying
>Jow Forums supports the product of bullying
>Jow Forums users are the bullied
you faggots are so autistic glad I'm not one of you

You see most of us see bullied white guys like ourselves with sympathy, we are of like mind and spirit, at one point kind hearted children with the best of intentions, perhaps a bit quirky, hyper active or even plainly autistic. The rest of society does not appreciate these people, it seeks to crush them into obedience and conformity. There are always the kids who are singled out for being too weak, too slow, too short, or just for being quiet or awkward. In the past these men still had marriage prospects, meaningful career opportunities. Now In the age of me me me and social shaming such personalities are discarded by the degenerate hedonistic herd animals, virtues of the past are spat upon, and pride in one’s people, culture, or higher ideals is regarded as “gay, stupid “ or whatever perjorative is popular. Women especially are responsible for encouraging this social stigmatizing reality. That’s why when we have threads talking about our formative years we find how similar we are, the same can be found in the movements of the 20s such as the NSDAP, men of mild manner and a reverence for their ancestors were spit upon, beaten, and humiliated. But one day they all got together, and oh so wise degenerates weren’t laughing anymore.

>bully a kid to the point he gets so badly damaged he spergs out YEARS later.
>MSM blame fortnite, Apex Legends and PewDiePie

this world is too far gone.

And yet you post here

>loser is crybaby loser

much more concise

Our sympathies have run out, we no longer seek coexistence, but dominance. The rope cometh

>The purpose is just to establish a media safe motivation. It wasn't about muslim invasion and replacement of whites what are you talking about? He was a bullied loner, just forget about it.
this. definitely don't read that nerds manifesto goyim

LOL badling white, short, insecure loner WHITE0ID BOY

> Loner
> Child hood friends
Does not compute.

>handsome
lol

even loners know a few people

Then they aren't loners, froggy.

they are, they get picked on, that's a contact

The reality is he probably wasn't. They just don't want people to ponder why a normal guy would be inclined to do this. They want you to think he was defective and so don't worry your little head about his ideas.

As for the claimant that he was bullied, probably entirely made up by the media but beyond that people love to feel smart, love attention and hate to feel stupid. People always, always claim they "knew something was wrong about x" when things come to light despite it being manifestly false that they did.

His roastie cousin has already come out stating how she always hated him in an attempt to raise her sexual value. So too would some random person say "he was such a loser, i hated him first! Can everyone like me please!"

but they wont get invited to parties

he is defective, he's a manlet

they're fully aware they create the monsters, but they make the monsters to terrorize the people.

ie mossad

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

This and then importing people who have been invading the west for thousands of years and telling white males to deal with it. The world is a massive powder keg created by the left.

Attached: this man.jpg (700x979, 304K)

>haha you won't be popular if you commit mass murder so don't do it k
did this article need to exist

Attached: 1528582755587.png (591x633, 107K)

Kek

Attached: 1548069827031.jpg (705x658, 254K)

Outlaw body shaming NOW

So if they bullied the little fatty to death 20 years ago, all these muzzies would still be collecting welfare and breeding today. MSM lession is to bully harder. Sucks to your assmar, piggy.

Then maybe it's time to kill those who laugh.

He was also a meth addict

Cry more bitch nigga

>bullied for being a fat fuck
didn't check out like a pussy but started lifting.
He's a fucking inspiration.

Go make some crepes froglet

For normies popularity is literally everything. It's been shown you need about 30% of a population to strongly support something for the rest to just switch. Not artificially either, their entire world paradigm just converts based on perceived popularity of an idea.

It may seem trivial to us but the media knows what it is doing portraying all white nationalists as losers or unattractive. It's the same reason the left above all demands control of media and attacks any attempt at right wing media, it is the key to establishing what is cool and thus controlling 70% of the population.

What do you suppose is going to happen to all these kids being picked on for being "white boys" when they get older.

>Listen goy, he was a real loser! A real bum! Take it from me, Shekky Silverbagels, I wouldn't lie to you goy! Also, ignore those pictures of him Chadding out with QT3.14s, they just felt sorry for him! He was a real schlemiel I tells ya!
This is the most fake and gay shit yet.

Attached: mad merchant.jpg (309x307, 44K)

>bullied for being useless

That happens all the time in team sports, it's called banter not bullying.

i do and i also do omelettes

youtube.com/watch?v=e6bmyrDoLzg

check this out

He was overweight because he's a woman. An FtM tranny crisis actor

it actually makes a perfect sensee, they are an excellent target to blame everything on because they cant protect themselves. Read about mimetic sacrifice, its not too sciency but works in this particular situation
>always look for a scapegoat so nobody connects you to the bad things happening around

Okay manlet

I can't be a Manlet if I'm not a man.
Death to every last Jewish child

Hey fellow (((western muslim)))

4/10. Yes the aussies took home the goal in shitposting for all eternity after christchurch. But that doesn't mean we can't be proud of our work as the 2nd best shitposters. Step it up faggot.

Maybe it's true maybe not. You shouldn't except honesty from the media. Either way it doesn't matter. He was a strong man.

>lmao they are just making shit up now

They could say anything about the guy and people would believe it. Same as it ever was.

Also, those are some hot double quads

Fake news. He had a hot GF.

Attached: Tarrant before and after pol.png (589x459, 416K)

this

and he went incel after pol LOL

>used to get teased and picked on
>got motivated
>became an apex Chad
I guess bullying really does build character.

Attached: 1551667882942.png (273x628, 127K)

Australia just gave 55mil to protect mosques
lul who gives a fuck about this hit piece

I love these Judenpresse character assassination jobs.
Don't forget, goyim: Hitler was a half-Jew half-black one-testicle golden-shower loving meth-addicted impotent midget! It was in the papers so it's definitely true.

topkek
>real schlemiel
can't stop laughing

no we should post more so every newfag see it

This. Its all hyped up bullshit for gullible low iq borderline retards.

Attached: Tarrant Australian Christchurch shooter was a Chad.jpg (1280x960, 202K)

Is it rational thinking to payback for some randomly picked innocent individuals?

He really looks like the aussie shitposter meme

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-120850_Clover.jpg (701x1705, 427K)