Any Russians or Eastern Europeans wanna comment on their views on Europe, Russia and America...

Any Russians or Eastern Europeans wanna comment on their views on Europe, Russia and America? How do they view their freedoms when compared to ours, how do they view the inflation and general price of life where they live, their chances to climb the social ladder and move up on the social echelon. How do they view their freedom on the internet. How do they view their power in voting and the options available in their existing political parties. I'm very interested in how does the "East" views the "West".

Attached: 1532696723172.jpg (400x337, 25K)

bump

last bump ;_;

there's no such a thing as freedom in Russia. you're safe till you decide to fuck with the government or the institutions they support officially or unofficially.
I don't like the trends in both politics and economics since mid 00's. it's fucked.

>DZHYA A FABET

Some people get murdered there just journalism against the government.

it's
>UR A FAGET

russian living in germany now the cana fag dont know shit
u can oppose the gov u can talk shit nobody will stop u
my grandparents dont like putin and say it so and oppose him and TADA they are still alive dont talk shit if u never lived there jesus christ so many fags
also fuck canadians go back to ur muslim pro multi gender cocksucking prime minister

Russia is a second world country with nukes.

Still, first world is rich because it robs other countries off their resources and workforce. Sad but true, Enjoy it while you can.

Europe has no future for century, may be more. Another stage of barbarisation already started, looks like the end of the Rome.
Social ladder and general price of life depends of yourself. 25 celsium in home costs me ~10 euro/month.
Ru net has absolutley freedom, eccept terorist or drugdealers.
Voting is a circus for stupid.
>how does the "East" views the "West"
Potential enemy. History said so.

Attached: 1543106213961.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

Putin is unironically a crypto-commie. He worked as head of the KGB.

>Europe
dead since 1945
>Russia
"sinking in one boat" with Europe.
>America
Jewish senate. Lost land of freedom.

>How do they view their freedoms when compared to ours
50/50. You will not believe, but in some matters my freedom is absolute in comparison to yours

>how do they view the inflation and general price of life where they live

Moscow. inflation is horrible. Amazing before 2016, worse and worse every year after 2016

>their chances to climb the social ladder and move up on the social echelon.

depends on sfhere. In some areas it is impossible to break through without corruption and nepotism. in some everything is good and depends only on you

>How do they view their freedom on the internet.

satisfactorily. For now. Not for long.

>How do they view their power in voting and the options available in their existing political parties.

shit sandwich vs enema. democracy is a lie. Voters are retarded. Candidates are faggots.

Attached: aw9FcDJuB6w.jpg (640x632, 63K)

Bullshit. No one gives a fuck about your political view in this country. YouTube right now full of anti-putin opposition and no one cares. Russia is not a China or NK or some shit

Here

Sauce for pic?

dunno tooth pasta bro sorry

To bad, thanks anyway

What do you see in our future (first world countries) and in yours?

>Second world country
weird, I don't even know the definition for it, you don't see it used very often

>Europe
Failed experiment which got taken over by Germany, France, (((globalist banksters))) and corporations. In terms of bureaucracy it's just USSR2.0. Except USSR at least had to build some usable infrastructure after the war, like commiebocks and power plants people use this day, and since it had enemy in the west it could not allow for full degeneration of the people. Total degenerate does not make a good soldier or worker. Also at least they forced fucktons of jews during USSR vs Israel meltdown. UE only adds bureaucracy, and if builds something, it's useless or counter productive. Western Europe lacks lesson from their lack of communist rule so they're more naive towards it, also bad effects of EU are delayed for them since it drains money from poorer countries to more wealthy via economic colonization, for example by spreading supermarkets. I bet lot of your supermarkets are also mostly French or German owned. First were countries like Greece and Eastern Europe, next will be rest of South Europe. You already have high unemployment rates there.

>Russia
County with imperialistic ambitions, but you can't develop if you still have post-communistic, corrupt elites. On top of that they're constantly attacked by boomers in USA who also want total domination/delay decay of shit they created.

>USA
Same as Russia, except geography, history etc made them slightly less corrupt, and the corruption there is is more finesse, thus it can develop, making plain man life more bearable, and keep relative superiority. The problem is (((lobbies))) and their creation if completely unstable financial system that relies on petrodollar. The moment US stops being backed by one of the most valuable resource on the planet, system will collapse and those shits don't know how to tackle it.

Cja fabet?

>Potential enemy. History said so.
interdasting... we were in this together back in the times though, through dealing with Rothschild's loans, it united us against them, I remember a tale where the Rusky Tzar BTFO the plans of the Rothschilds for some conditions for global domination.

>10 euro month
damn son that's pretty fucking cheap, definitely not the treatment we get, but definitely not the same weather, yours is a life or death condition, ours is a "comodity"

I view Russia as a based country I support but I would never like to live in, that's my quick judgement anyways.

Looks like Polina Mayer. Be careful though, party vans.

/thread

Cucks. Daddy . Niggers
It just works that way. You have to train dogs just like you have to train outsiders. In stories of old, the villain comes from a far away land.

>in some matters my freedom is absolute in comparison to yours
elaborate, I'm guessing this involves SJW matters

>satisfactorily. For now. Not for long.
>freedom of internet
what's going on, what's changing for the worse?

and /thread

This

Will Lukashenko continue to reign in Belarus or is there going to be some political change, Belarusianon? I heard some rumors he might be removed from his office for some reason.

>UR A FAGET

Btw, fun fact, Romanians are known as the sophisticated mafia here that is dedicated to robbing big shit with military equipment and training. They steal jewleries (small time and big time) and industrial shit. I've heard a story that if you wanna robb rich people's warehouses, full of industrial equipment and that stuff (full of alarms and whatnot) you have to go to Romania (north?) and ask the gangsters there to provide you with military technology that allows you to do such thing (supress alarm systems). Romanians come here with a van and start robbing shit on their way stopping for a bit when they find good loot.

Attached: 1552844082566.jpg (483x507, 38K)

Lukashenko has been in office since 94/95. He has removed the limit of terms with a referendum of 79%. The country has grown massively. He fired((( bank leadership))) and corrupted heads. He has built many sprt complexes everywhere.
Plus he can dig up 105 tonnes of potato in one day. Plus i live 10 minutes by car away from his house in ostrashitskiy gorodok

>I'm guessing this involves SJW matters
you are only partly right.
This leads us to the following points.
>what's going on, what's changing for the worse?
propaganda of nationalism, public racist and openly sexist(against women, of course) statements are prohibited and sometimes(in special cases) even criminally punishable(thats about racism and nationalism and specially nazism).
Everything else is free AF. We have no draconian restrictions on YouTube for example (apart from pedophilia and, but thats good, as for me), gay parades are banned (good thing too desu).

>what's changing for the worse?
for example today Putin has signed a law against insulting of state symbols. Sound good yeah, but in fact

The document defines the procedure for restricting access "to information expressing in an indecent form, which offends human dignity and public morality, obvious disrespect for society, the state, official state symbols of the Russian Federation, the Constitution of the Russian Federation or authorities exercising state power in the Russian Federation."

tricky crap if you think about it.

And they make such laws every month like literally. Ban this, ban that , ban "fake news" but WHO desides whitch news are fake? and etc

Another law is the "sovereign Internet" law, which can turn into information isolation like in China.

Putin, as well as Western countries, tightens all possible nuts to keep Russia from Western propaganda, as false as ours. And all this at the cost of our, your and mine, freedom

>life or death condition
The only way to taste your life. Waking in a morning with happyness that another day you alive.
>I remember a tale where the Rusky Tzar BTFO the plans of the Rothschilds
True. Thwre were no banks in Russia till second part 19 sentury. Christianity say it's bad business.

Attached: 15493804399370.jpg (816x979, 323K)

That's good then. I have zero problems with Belarus and I think we should cooperate, you're unironically one of the most stable countries in the region, so the fact that Lukashenko isn't going away anytime soon is good news. I heard Russia may step in at some point and reduce your sovereignty to some extent, I'm glad it's all bullshit. Cheers, have a nice evening, mate. Lukashenko seems like a pretty comfy leader if you ask me. Stay based, Belarus.

Attached: 1538995603113.jpg (800x642, 140K)

Not symobols but the government. It is criminally punishable to "slander" the Kremlin now.
They are being sneaky with the definitions, just like with article 282.

exactly, thats why i literally said that this law is "tricky crap"

>or authorities exercising state power in the Russian Federation."

this literally indicated in my post, read more attentively bruh

Do you remember polska litovska state?
Belarus was included.brothers in blood. I just want our people to stop warring between us. It just makes us weak

You don't even know the definition for "third world", you probably use it for any country that is predominantly not-white.

Attached: 1524661297120.png (746x512, 99K)

>their freedoms
Higher
>the inflation
Not particularly problematic
>general price of life
cheaper and better
>their chances to climb the social ladder
For as long as you're motivated and intelligent, you can achieve anything you want, much like the rest of the western world
>how do they view their power in voting
irrelevant
>their options
all of them are liberal parties, very limited options which lead to the same jewish faggotry

>how does the east view the west
depends on the country. From person to person, it can be anything from outright idolatry of the West to distrust or contempt. Some just see it as an opportunity of work.

Europe is dead, America follows soon. NZ was the backup plan in SHTF but it's cucked too. The only choices are East Asia or South America. Fuck this gay Earth.

>South America.
bad news Atilla

>Europe
Trying to overcome the crisis.
Yj showed that many frenchmen wanted to live, and not die while paying tax to the gov for niggers. Tbh, i find this really positive, still, it's not enough, but i guess my people is on a good way.
>Russia
Well, apparently their economy is fucked. Otherwise it is not a demoralised people, they have a strong patriotic feeling, they have a strong sense of race, and racism.
Mentally the russians arent sick. They might need to overcome the remaining kikes in the gov, left by Putin. If they can.
>USA
A country that might exist 'til the end of the 21st century. Not because of economic collapse, but it only takes the mud people to take the guns from the white to make this country fall in a state of racial war.
Also, even if Trump did some good things, US gov is still a ZOG.

Excellent summary, thank you.

why are you talkning about the things you have absolut no idea about huh? mb cuz you are fucking nigger fag from a weak shithole country filled by cucks?

ok bros propper Russian here and I can give you any propper answer

бaзoвaтo и кpacнo пилюльнo!
мля, entire 3 minutes to type this in russian on latin keyboard. you better appreciate it :D

>Putin has signed a law against insulting of state symbols. Sound good yeah
hell no bro, I'm semi nationalistic but I'm not fucking retarded, you can't be really nationalist when your "Nation" has been taken over by some motherfuckers that LARP as nationalists, you'll spit on their flag even if you were at some point nationalist you'll start to hate the term

just come and see arround here. here is one Dannish dude mooved to Russia 7 years ago. Back in Denmark he was ex-military and leader of Danish front. Now happily lives in Russia with his family. Lurk him on youtube SurvivalRussia. Will clear ur mind for sure.

>to keep Russia from Western propaganda
yeah this is tricky here, it's a double edged sword, it keeps you away from propaganda, but also legit anti Russian stablishment information, they somehow bulletproof their anti corruption leaks. But, as long as you got access to twitter and Wikileaks this is partly mitigated.

>jump in, the water is fine!
:DDD lol no. your "police" is more than enough to scare me away from even contemplating the visit to Russia, never mind moving there.

Changed my mind about western countries after saudi beheading in embassy.

>Russia Well, apparently their economy is fucked.

Come here froggy fag and stop typing shit you know nothing about. Better keep ur eyes on your shithole invaded country

only thing christianity is right about in my book, I despise christians tbqh

tsya a ?abet ??? what the fuck does this mean

you fucking newfag you can't bump your own thread retard brown subhuman go back to fucking reddit already faggot

don't be a pussie you'll be surprised. Russian cops don't even carry guns (don't miss with spec/police ops), are fucking way too polite but yeah don't speak propper eglish in common but give em couple of years we'll fix it.

>Some just see it as an opportunity of work
that I've noticed, btw Romania, you are #1 sophisticated thieves in my country, the ones that rob jewleries, banks, Industrial warehouses, rich people's homes and their safe deposit boxes, even with some torturing involved, but never killing nor kidnapping.

>Otherwise it is not a demoralised people
my naive view of Russia is I'd be absolutely demoralised by just living there, but eh, I guess nowdays with an internet connection and access to ok food life is similar everywhere

I wouldn't come to America for a field trip much less to stay.
Thank god i was born here.

Kek, I'll tell you this, Romanian and gypsy mafia squads make one hell of a team if the gypsies are civilized by the Romanians.

Besides the criminal part of Romanian immigrants, how well integrated are the actual Romanians? (not the gypsies)

with 21th century transport system, internet and good foods everything you (regular european human) needs is safety. both on the streets from crime and any invasion protection.

Russia gives it more than any EU shithole (mb Swiss, but they are way to fucking expensive and cocky arrogant bastards)

So come and see you allways welcomed. We just don't like niggers, fags and mussie scumbags.

I rate my freedoms 3 out of 10.
I think a lot of people have given up on Russia. You can't do any political shit without consequences for you and your family. People get prison time even for likes and reposts on social media. Family members are getting fired/harassed/raided by police. Russian nationalism has been replaced with putinism. I see a lot of gov shills on Jow Forums and it's kinda sad that a lot of people here seem to be swayed by them into liking putin. Putin is now trying to make "our own independent internet" which means just another china-style great firewall and less contoll over government for people. Russian parlament is just a decorum. Elections are bullshit.

>by just living there
Funnily enough i've been to both Spain and Russia and i know which one i'd choose without a doubt.
Russia is great, feels nice and clear, and there aren't any mongrels like the ones you'd find in Spain.
A co-worker had a nigger steal her purse while we were staying in Barcelona.

>you can't bump your own thread
lmfao first time I hear that in literally 9 years I've been here

Fake and gay.

I guess some just find construction jobs, or yeah a good portion of them security jobs, be it as a disco guard or as some rich man's bodyguard. Some will be cooks, etc. Generally good people and not too troublesome if they aren't robbing your house ;^)

at least putin a great politician, I don't agree with what hes doing but he's doing right

oh, also:

>USA
A modern Frankenstein experiment of sorts. I am not particularly fond of Americans and their antics myself, I see them as primitive and overly ignorant people. Eastern European people generally have very mixed opinions towards them due to various reasons.

>Russia
Ruthless imperialists, uncivilized barbarians is how most people who share a border with them see them. There is the odd country which sympathizes with them though, like Serbia. I personally don't trust them or like them a whole lot, although I like them more than Americans. They are also degenerate, but in their own ways.

>Rest of Europe
I like most Europeans myself, to be honest. I only find myself disapproving and disliking Anglos, Swedes and Dutch people regularly, but that's personal experiences rather than a testament to their flaws as a people.

You make me wanna visit, thanks.

tourists get targeted a lot in Barcelona, people living there not so much

oohh one leftist scum arround here
пoживи в дpyгих cтpaнaх и yзнaeшь, чтo тaкoe peaльнaя "cвoбoдa", и нe пизди тoгo, чeгo нe знaeшь

yeah, right,
the problem is... the reality is diametric opposite of what you said (with the exception of "пo пиндocки ни бyмбyм)

Alright, thanks.

One last question, which minority would you say is the most integrated in Spanish society, and which one would you say is the least integrated?

this

proper Russian here
I confirm he is fake and fag
unfortunatley we still have a buch of leftist whiners here

пpивeт Пpигoжинy
:D

the most integrated would be northern Europeans and Americans, followed by Italians (lol mafia, I've seen job ads for designers who must speak Italian, plenty of them), followed by southern europeans in general, followed by russians, followed by Eastern Europeans followed by Pakis (disgusting third world mafia that will scam and slave one another), followed by moroccans followed by literal africans followed by the rest.

the reality is you are fucking liar тaк пoнятнo?

пpивeт мaмкe, дивaнный битapд, кaк жизнь oфиcнoгo глиcтa?

Alright, thanks mate.

All right man.
Our views are these:
- brits did poor job with not mixing with indigenous people in colonies, that's why it would be easy to separate them from the remnants of the local population and deport them all back to the britsh islands after the war. There will be enough housing for all with 6 square meters allowance for a person. Communal flats and shit. The streets and rivers of the so called Temporarily Dehumanized English-Speaking Territories will be patrolled by peacemaking forces from Burkina Faso, SA, Cot d'Ivoire and similar countries, otherwise you destroy what is left from the rivers.
- you iberians mixed with locals so it was a wise decision after all as they will be left there.
- you all are ruled by "jews", including simple jews themselves. Both "white power", "brexit preachers", PP, PSOE etc are all the same. You all are living in a sort of carefully built virtual reality which is still real. You just don't ask important questions that's why you won't get important answers you are looking for. The world around you is very different from the imagined world you live in.
- you don't rally understand what are "freedoms" that's why it is useless to discuss this. Your freedom will always be restricted by your inner prison cell, you don't understand what is to live without these cell, just by following the outer laws. Whatis to live in a country when you just can drive, build yourself a house and live in a place where noone would find you and care about you, if you want. What is to live wihout having a slightless care about taxes and filling the forms. What is to fly in Spain and try to pay for a cofee with 500 euro banknote, having fun from teh reaction of the local dependiente.

Así las cosas hombre.

>Ruthless imperialists, uncivilized barbarians

You forgot WHITE LOOKING barbarians. They would look the same if they emigrated... the west chose the blacks and is paying for it, some places look like war zones.

Attached: cant take it anymore -laugh.gif (300x232, 1.71M)

Yeah, sure, they're white, but they still have managed to ruin most of Eastern Europe in a spectacular fashion. Doesn't make them a whole lot better than foreigners in my eyes.

meh, the bolsheviks were jews anyway, who killed the silly tzar. then stalin purged the jews and went full retard. i am actually happy we went through our "le brotherhood of man, workers of the world unite! phase before the west, now we are jaded and cynical.

soviet ineptitude was legendary, but slavs are still somewhat mediocre so what can you do, no leet society for us.
Just be happy there will be a romanian nation in 2050 or something, cant say the same for half of the west, like france or sweden or america, netherlands, etc...

It is what it is...

>You just don't ask important questions that's why you won't get important answers you are looking for.

kek, what are the important questions then?

also, woah at your sense of superiority mate, I get you're shilling me to go to Russia and build a house there in the midle of nowhere while making mad bucks out of thin air. Yeah, that would definitely be the life for me, who knows I might go that route if my professional life allows me to.

About the political shit you mentioned, what's your view on Podemos? Imo, they are our only hope, but they seem pretty weak, which is very sad.

Who says that? One piece of dirty gypsy. Romanian bum just go back to panhandle you subhuman scum.

>uncivilized barbarians
Romanians are not even white. Just bunch of gypsy coins bagging bums. Not a huge diferense with albanian niggers.

The typical Russian, who will sperg out like an absolute mongoloid upon being confronted by anyone who has ever lived in a country neighboring Russia. There is a reason us Easterners mostly distrust you faggots.

Besides, I have blue eyes and light brown hair, I'm also 184 cm tall, so not exactly a gypsy.

Not quite sure how we would have ended were it not for the Soviet Union, but I feel like it would have been better. You're right though, it is what it is. I'd be willing to forget this ever happened if it weren't for the constant, pressing Russian imperialism that still keeps us separated from our Moldovan brothers, and I say this as a Moldovan who lives in Romania.

>Besides, I have blue eyes and light brown hair, I'm also 184 cm tall, so not exactly a gypsy.
Ahem, you know the rules.

Podemos? All these so called "left and progressive" parties are not left and not progressive. They are fachas. That's why all these "left" policies are supported by the most hideous state and private organisations. So that when people would talk about women's and minorities rights, equality, humanity, free healthcare, job security, 8 hours work days and shit other "normal" people whould laugh at them thinking about gays and crazy feminists. It's just an another way of dehumanization of your society. And the most fun part of it that you really have no choice lol.

The East imitates the West in everything.

You lost the war, be grateful your grandpas were left alive. Really, Stalin was excessively humane person, what he should've done is to just hand half of teh population (predominantly women and children) till the Oder and expell the other half annexing the lands. These fucking communists had too many illusions that's why they fell.

you pretty much summed it up, while I continue having no choice I'll keep voting them

you know my countrie's politics very well, are you spanish, have you lived in spain or what is it?

I can give you some coins you nigger manlet just keep ur hole shut. couple of bucks enough? think it. you can buy a food for whole week for ur gypsy camping-ground family

Poland
>russophobic shits
Estonia
>irrelevant russophobic shits
Latvia
Lithuania
Ukraine
>>bandera fascist russophobic shits
Sakartvello
>necktie munching russophobic shits
Moldova
Romania
>gypsy russophobic shits
Bulgaria
>muh bitch
Belarus
>muh bitch/stupid batka/boolbashy (depending on what Lukash said yesterday)

one question - who are your friends?