Erdogen using New Zealand shooting footage in campaign

What the FUCK is wrong with Turkey?

twitter.com/p_zalewski/status/1107523320919015424

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 10.37.30 AM.png (900x1020, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

si.kohlchan.net/pol/src/1552697139034-0.mp4
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Speaking of the footage, does it even exist anymore?

yes retard, people have saved it privately

why wouldn’t it exist its all over the place

si.kohlchan.net/pol/src/1552697139034-0.mp4

Who cares? Reclaim Constantinople

Turks and Pakis need to exterminated.

The roach manlet won't do shit, like he always hasn't. I mean look at my shithole country, even with the most pussified beta PM we could ever have gotten and an entire country and its military crippled by memoranda and not retaliating after 6 million airspace violations, he still didn't make a move. He just hopes his insectoid minions are going to carry out the attacks for him. He knows they won't tie the attack to Turkey, just "Islam" in general.

Attached: 1448409264900-2.jpg (700x396, 72K)

A day in which Erdogan's Turkey is more open about a piece of media than the West is.

I never thought I'd see the day.

Local elections are close. Some big cities are in danger for erdo. Desperate strategies to gain vote.

extradition request from New Zealand incoming

>Turks and Pakis need to be exterminated.
najs dream

Attached: 1464294267815.jpg (237x212, 8K)

what is once on internet will never disappear

>What the FUCK is wrong with Turkey?

It's a massive shithole? Why do you think the UK government agitated it to be a member of the EU? It would've destroyed it.

Being Turkish, opportunity is their surname.

>censorious tyrant broadcasts video that so-called free societies are desperately trying to censor
literal clown world

Attached: fmliz71tkfk21.jpg (1574x1562, 242K)

You too schiptar

Based

Someone should send him the Queen version so he doesn't look like such a pleb

What is he claiming he is going to do about this attack anyway?

Because it's turkey, one of the rare countries that faces reality. Reality check, people get shot. Yup, checks the fuck out. Leave your first world countries people. ain't nothing out there but butt fuckin and black magic. This horrible atrocity you talk about is Third world everyday.

We are breaking the conditioning

Attached: Clown World.png (400x400, 270K)

Turkey needs to go back to its roots

Attached: 76C4CE23-92E8-43EA-8750-3ED218DC9FE4.jpg (750x1025, 187K)

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm

>hasn't played EU4

This.

As in? Go back to living in mountains like nomad monghols?

Sure I’m all for it. I want Constantinople back.

Attached: F84B58F6-71F7-4F84-BAF2-E5D8CEA523DA.jpg (1125x1541, 692K)

>roach gets triggered if anyone calls the true name of the city

based as fuck
i think the 20s are gonna be a right laugh lads

You roaches claim that shit every time and Erdogan ends up having more votes than before

>Speaking of the footage, does it even exist anymore?
No, not a single person saved it the 250,000 times it was posted and it's not on any site in the world anymore.

Erdogan is the biggest faggot around europe. We don't even take him seriouse anymore.

while i think hes probably using it for no good, its hilarious that everyone is trying to crack down on distributing it and he just shows it publicly. He should upload it to official turkish government sites so everyone can watch it freely forcing countries to literally censor the main site of a soverign nato member

Nothing. His voter base is just motivated by emotions and literally believes everything that erdo says. Erdo's main election strategy is to persuade voters to believe that Turkey is in a constant danger from the west. After the NZ shooting, he said that crusaders are attacking us.

to hate
or to love

Did New Zealand send Erdogan a letter asking for user names and IP's of people who displayed that video he presented? You know, since the don't want people viewing it who might be inspired to commit terrorist acts and all...

How can they be attacking you in New Zealand we are on the other side of the planet.

Based and honkpilled

Attached: 1552239725654.png (240x221, 77K)

Lol I bet Tarrant himself expected to be so immediately successful

they don’t call you stupid for nothing I guess

that's... kinda hard to believe. 250,000 is ALOT of people.

Thanq for your service, officer!

They had found that Tarrant visited Turkey in 2016. Probably just visited historical places like Ephesus. Him visiting Turkey is an enough reason for average Turk to believe that danger is real. Turkish politics is based on shitposting and insults.

>The West
Tries to remove the video with all their might

>Turkey
Shows the video on a large projector in public

Erdogan is truly /ourguy/ and the defender of civil liberties.

>Who cares? Reclaim Constantinople

So long as the minarets remain above the Hagia Sophia, European men are men in name only.

>can't stop spics from invading his country

mutt pls

>Speaking of the footage, does it even exist anymore?
I already had it saved however why wouldn't it be online? Many sites had the stream saved and doesn't sites like LiveLeak allow this footage? How do they want to censor this

This.
The absolute state of this timeline.

You mean, he's egging European terrorists on for his own gains.

Turks may unironically get nuked off the face of the earth sometime this century.

The problem with Tur*ey is it's full of Tur*s.

It's a twisted world innit?

As it should be. Europeans and Turks being at peace isn't the order of things.

>it's already almost 2020

Attached: time passing.jpg (550x366, 60K)

YUP, and you can suck my dick you little glow nigger

this. i wonder why the bootlickers here are so hungry for censure

Roaches are near-immune to radiation.

Thanks for sharing abdul!

love that the professionals have started making honk memes, so many good ones the past few days

Pewdiepie is going to get so many subscribers

Spotted the newfag. Once a meme spreads outside of chans it's immediately shit.

literally just go to
and watch the highlight reels

ironically enough liveleak put out a statement about how they will not carry it

sad

Attached: 1549386707694.jpg (800x647, 93K)

Imagine the mental gymnastics a leftist has to use for this issue. They basically have to completely ignore this happening.

Why is a muslim leader of a "moderate" muslim country non-stop showing the footage?

Did he non-stop show any other terrorist attack or truck attack in Europe to tell his muslim population not to commit terrorism?

What he is doing and what muslims stand for is completely transparent.

For real? Can you show me? Couldn't find it

>11:16
>UHHHHHHRRRR
>*BANG*
Kek

Why cling to a pushed narrative, thrown out flailing derogatory term, of entire marked region of Earth- When if on a beach in Asia Minor or South America or Florida some may not even be able to tell the difference of where you are? If you’d rather be a part of a subdivision that wants to abhor than instead become part of a collective consciousness that advocates the standards of living that dignify. Instead of lavishness that might define a blatant subsect of a lifestyle that exists in both places. Parts of Turkey are wealthy and most open minded, most of the population is young, parts of the wealthiest countries in the world are also shitholes, we share our world, it’s pretty indecent to call anywhere a “shithole,” albeit not what you’re used to, we should call them developing instead of shitholes, because one day it’ll be outdated. We share the world and should work for freedom, not idle bauchery. Understand when there are ignorant labels. A big thing happens like Turkey not allowed in the EU, France and Germany were founding members for economic reasons, many places may have liked to share the Euro like Georgia, Turkey has been a fast growing economy, Britain exits... Many agree that the democratic process will prevail here. Things are nuanced and multi-layered, and the nuances need work.

Honestly Erdogan and Mahathir are the only based leaders us Muslims have got. Not sure about Paki PM yet, could be a good goy or a good laowai.

no fag
no spoonfeeding here