Reminder that Jow Forums often considers Turks, Iranians, Arabs to be white when it comes to their position on Jews...

Reminder that Jow Forums often considers Turks, Iranians, Arabs to be white when it comes to their position on Jews. Jow Forums says:

"I hate Islam but Muslims are white at least unlike kikes"

yet now when it suits them they will consider these people to be "brown sandnigger terrorists" or whatever.

Not one normie i know in life considers Turks or Iranians or Arabs to be white yet Jow Forums has gone on record as saying these people are white Yet Jow Forums refuses to accept Hispanics as white ,thus displaying a massive contradiction in their own philosophy.

Because if Jow Forums considers this utrecht Turk or Ayatollah Khomeini to be white men then Jow Forums has to accept someone like El Chapo, Jennifer Lopez, or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as white people.

Why can't Jow Forums be consistent? Why are some brown people considered white here while other brown people are not accepted as white?

Attached: bebe476b2d_D18ZWYyWkAEHCmj.jpg (600x800, 93K)

What the fuck are you on about?
Jow Forums is not one person

No

All Muslims and israeli Jews are garbage tier subhumans.

Can someone explain to me how the hell that guy isn’t white? He sure looks white to me.

It's more than person obviously. Post Saddam Hussein or the Utrecht shooter and ask if he's white, it will be 50/50 opinions in the thread. Post Hugo Chavez and ask if he's white, nearly all replies will say no he is brown or a "spic" or a "mutt".

So why is Jow Forums selective on which browns or "mutts" it will take as white?

Only aryan race is accepted as human.

No I don't.
Shills don't speak for us. Neither do muslim shits.

I think most educated people here would accept the fact that Turks did in fact rape a lot of white genes into their line over the centuries while they occupied Eastern Europe, enslaved white women, and castrated white boys. What are you getting at? Are people here actually denying that?

It's trolls trying to piss off whites and muslims trying to convert us.
You take everything here at face value you dumb nigger.

That's a false dichotomy promoted by MIDF.

Is he white guys?

Attached: saddam3a-5-web.jpg (750x1195, 99K)

No in my opinion

Nobody says that

unironicly only americans think that turks and arabs are white.. go figure

Attached: 1552299825226.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

honorary white

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1200x630, 109K)

^ my previous post confirmed. Arabs are just as white as 'white americans' thus they are white according to some mutt babies. Lmao

i don't even consider blond, blue-eyed albanians, bosnians, or chechens white.

especially not literal sand niggers like turks and arabs.

Honorary aryan.

no. fuck moslems and kikes

Reminder that you just made all that shit up

>Reminder that Jow Forums often considers Turks, Iranians, Arabs to be white when it comes to their position on Jews.
Only sandpeople believe in this

Attached: del.png (1269x1033, 585K)

Fuck off JIDF. They are white and our brothers in the fight against zionism

The only whites are those that trace their ancestors to European civilization regardless of what country they reside in.

What's left of it, anyway.

white? not a chance. that shitskin and his ugly face makes me sick just to look at. hopefully the police will kill him and some of his friends.

>Reminder that Jow Forums often considers Turks, Iranians, Arabs to be white

Does it now? Maybe you need to lurk a little longer.

Attached: clay.jpg (299x168, 12K)

>Reminder that Jow Forums often considers Turks, Iranians, Arabs to be white
what are you smoking?

get fucked, glow in the dark!

This! They are the same.

I Knew the race war would be an easy win for whites but its looking even easier than i imagined. Only 3 kills. I'm so excited for the future. I lobe this timeline. The white man has risen. HAIL VICTORY

Attached: 5c488fb15241470b5b5b4512-320-240.jpg (320x240, 15K)

No they don't. Whites on Jow Forums have gone on record as saying that the Youtube shooter woman was white when no normie regards her as white. Whites on Jow Forums have gone on record as saying Saddam, Bin Laden, Al Baghdadi, Khoemini, and a bunch of others are white men.

My point is that if Jow Forums is taking one bunch of browns as white then it has to take other ethnic browns such as Mexicans and Hispanics as white too.

But Jow Forums would have a problem if i said she is white. Why then is it okay to have Muslims as white when many of them are darker than her? Have you seen a Palestinian or an Iraqi? I don't mean a cherrypicked example of some blue eyed Persian from thousands of years ago, i'm talking about the average in these countries. The average Iraqi or Iranian or Syrian is not considered white by any normie yet ardent white nationalists on here take them as white. That's strange as fuck.

Attached: 220px-Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez_Official_Portrait.jpg (220x275, 13K)

Pol are hypocrites especially the poorer anons who haven't left there home country and literally believe the meme about countries as they are fact

Attached: hypocrisy.png (1440x709, 91K)

You’re deranged, listen to you. Sage

>there
Achmed, you invented the bloody language.

Cringe image cringe and gay response

>"I hate Islam but Muslims are white at least unlike kikes"
This has never happened and will never happen but of course it's the union jack making this claim.

Cringe is hiding behind a meme flag

Shove your Christmas tree up your ass Sven

get a load of tis guy, asking a subhuman incel virgins if he is accepted as a pasty looking looking person, in a somalian sheep herding forum, go get a life, this virgins don´t have any.

There is one pol/ one homeland one leader...

fuck wh*Tes

Said no one ever haha

Also it's probably a fucking paki behind the flag when you think it's just another eternal-anglo and this is why multikulti faggotry is dangerous. It's making me want all the anglo shabbos goyim dead even when they are not to blame.

Mutts don’t know what whites look like because they never see them in real life. A true Aryan could tell the turkroach isn’t whote simply by looking at his eyebrows. Here is another pic of the guy, he’s popular on social media. This guy is one of the special turks, because judging from only skin color he would indeed be considered white

Attached: D6BDF0D4-DD8C-4EE6-928E-54CE120F01E1.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Stop glowing, no true Jow Forumstard consider the roaches to be white

pure nordic