The time has come Jow Forums

Shut it down.

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (1290x1259, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/new-zealand-jails-teen-for-sharing-mosque-shooting-video-faces-14-years-in-jail/
rightedition.com/2019/03/18/new-zealand-jails-teen-for-sharing-mosque-shooting-video-online-faces-14-years-in-prison/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its over.

Attached: 0z99qbwflbm21.jpg (750x504, 51K)

Attached: 1552747850565.png (1079x802, 145K)

Holy sheeeeeit...14 years?

That's fucking krazy... I'm sure that won't happen, but what kind of law has that kind of punishment for circulating a freaking video.

oy vey can't have this antisemite sentiment rise up thoughts are dangerous!

link?

I refuse to believe this is real

fuck tencent
Annuda shoa

What a shame

Attached: 1552772245470.png (800x528, 714K)

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/new-zealand-jails-teen-for-sharing-mosque-shooting-video-faces-14-years-in-jail/

Attached: mcrn399o10m21.png (678x478, 454K)

no one here bothering about the withhold of possibly educational footage? I don't think you will understand the world with all its multifaceted by consuming the subjective bits the left media throws at you.

They're preparing him to be the next mosque shooter

He will be freed before those 14 years are over
Mark my words
We will free him

>ISIS vids everywhere
>Christians burned alive vid freely available

>BUT NO LOOKING AT THIS VID, GOYS

No jury would convict.

>PeterSweden
>Zionist shill
>gets a blue checkmark
How surprising

This by itself is blatantly obvious proof that the attack was exactly what it appeared to be. Never in my fucking life have I seen a government react so quickly or vehemently to a fucking video. They are scared out of their goddamned minds by the implications here. Look at Jow Forums's new approach to image size - terrified, I tell you. Even tiny clips can't be allowed to spread.

You'd be surprised. Look at Reddit if you want an example of what 'normal' people from NZ think.

Thank God for the first amendment KEK

Didn't know much about NZ but this little tidbit of information tells me they're a nation run by nigger faggots.

UH OH DID SOMEONE SAY 2 SHOOTERS?

Attached: two shooters.webm (608x892, 621K)

holy shit is that the same cop?

>Judge denied bail.
We have a tough faggot here.

Big important guy that judge. Will be begging to not hang him when the sick cunts take over.

Attached: 1513621564694.jpg (200x130, 8K)

Really should organise a Reddit Meet-Up and beat the living shit out of them all.

that shit didn't even propagate here it's an 8gag op

What a fucking clownfest. Just end it all already. I've had enough of commie fucks calling the shots.

Name of the Judge?

People are always worried about what "normies" think but the truth is normies don't think. They just reinforce the existing power structure because they obey a slave morality. The thing they fear is instability. If you destablize the system and restore it under a new order where you are the one giving the orders, they'll switch like a lightbulb from wholesale resistance to singing your praises and admitting you were right the entire time.

yes, and he looks even more concerned

New Zealand takes the first POW. Let's bust him out!

It's real. Read it on several german news sites today and most of the commentators agree with it and are happy about it because he also commented positively on the deed.
My people deserve what's coming to them, they truly believe reposting a video and having a bad opinion warrants a life in jail for a teenager.

holly shit
denied bail over sharing a video
fucking hell
is NZ trying to be UK

See this: It's pointless, the people themselves aren't bad individually the problem is the power structure. That is what needs to be eliminated for anything to change.

send a kid to jail for for a time equivalent to almost all of the years he has lived, over a video.

Fucking hell

Attached: 1552911890485.png (831x799, 329K)

>Name of the Judge
KEK, why do you need his name? All wigs must hang.

no fucking way. I refuse to believe a western nation has penalties that harsh for this shit. 14 years goddamn

Surely putting teens in jail for sharing a meme won't radicalize them? No.

rightedition.com/2019/03/18/new-zealand-jails-teen-for-sharing-mosque-shooting-video-online-faces-14-years-in-prison/
Found the source for anyone in doubt.

Attached: 1552848020734.jpg (720x710, 52K)

Insane. Kiwis - what's the rationalization behind this ban?

Attached: warrant.jpg (540x640, 65K)

So we know which one we are hanging obviously.

ALERT
ALERT
SHARING MEMES OF THE VIDEO IS PROHIBITED

Attached: ALERT.png (800x800, 48K)

>This
anyone involved with the judicary

You should just tell new zealanders that the prime minister is responsible then report anybody who fact checks you to the police (as that would imply they read the manifesto), creating an air of suspicion that the prime minister is in fact responsible.

>Idea for a commercial

>Arabic woman lying on side, close up of her veiled face
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME GET RID OF ALL THESE SHIPS"
>*throws veil off and gets up, camera pans out to a selection of boats*
>*Aussie man dressed in body armor with pirate symbol patches all over the vest hops onto screen*
>"There's another massacre in NZ, and this time it's on proices!"
>"$49,999 DOWN PAYMENT ON THIS NEW NANOOK"
>"$12,999 DOWN FOR THIS GENTLY USED BENETTI"
>*initial D music starts playing mutedly*
>"AND WOT'S THIS?"
>*leans down, picks up petrol canister*
>*jumps overboard and swims to a jet ski, where the music is coming from*
>*starts speeding away and cut to a front shot from a boat leading the salesman on the jet ski*
>"DAS RIGHT WITH EVERY NEW JET SKI WE'RE THROWIN IN A FREE GAS CAN!"
>"COME ON DOWN TO CHROISTCHURCH SEA AND NAVY BECAUSE THESE DEALS ARE ABSOLUTELY GENOCIDAL"

Only if this Lad was a rapefugee he'd be looking at community service.

Daily reminder that brendon mom is jewis....idiots

since when does tyranny need justification or rationalization beyond "fuck you, because we can".

Attached: democide1.jpg (600x716, 142K)

Is she cute?

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

if they send im realy for years in prisonen only because of a video he shared, then i am realy not surprised if he would shoot up some dirty politicians, and i would have 100 percent sympathie for it.

if you mad lads really want to get revenge you need to make a frame for frame reenactment video where a guy dressed as a clown honks and sprays water on all the victims and spread that

Attached: bee.jpg (204x204, 3K)

Attached: 1510528970003.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Prison for posting. What a shithole

fuck off leaf

Attached: 1551196857600.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

Excuse me wtf

>jewdicary
fixed it for you cunt

Attached: 159342028432.png (458x514, 231K)

Reddit doesn't represent the norm you dumbo.

Lmao and what did they do to the imam who was preaching Muslim extremism at the very same mosque 2 years ago? Cocksuckers.

Literally Soviet Union level of censorship up in NZ ahahaha
This kid will face a kangaroo trial to be made an example.

>voters that went along with gun control
*cough* YangGang *Cough*

Attached: FREE Money + Gun Control2.png (678x478, 445K)

>This kid will face a kangaroo trial to be made an example.
100% predictable

I'd love for some 4chads to do that

they did this with the guy in Virginia too. they wanted him to pay because the helicopter crashed and killed 2 cops

And the armed guy,
Weapons on the mosque
3 more suspects

NZ = ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

NZ POLICE* = ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

time to completly streisand the video

Attached: pepeclownpie.gif (607x609, 388K)

>His smile and optimism: gone

Shout out to the sick cunt crew.

I mean, 14 years starting as a teenager, you'll have on your record, 'felon, accomplice to terrorism' and you'll have to put it on job applications.

If you're gonna be fucked for life because somebody has a stick up their ass about something so retarded, get your money's worth.

And to think, there's STILL Kiwis bragging and claiming that they're "more free than America" after this shit. We may be fucked up, but we're nowhere near this level of fucked.

this

What the fuck Kiwi's!?
I dont think Communist countries at their worse did this kind of shit.
You guys are fucked.

Attached: 1512087588273.png (540x540, 264K)

How did he share it? Just posting a link?

Bitch ass zealots

ILLEGAL VIDEO BANNED IN NEW ZELAND DO NOT WATCH

I agree with you, akhmed.

That cop seems to be having an internal crisis.

For the newfags

Lmfao. Never trust asians. Most servile corrupt race earth has ever shat forth.

Sharing and posting execution videos of ISIS is ok, but the shooter video is a big problem?!

Real name is sweedoburg

So why no crackdown on ISIS snuff vids? Why is no one being dragged through court for sharing those? The double standard is glaringly obvious.

>Turn kids into trannies and drag
>"Totally normal lol"
>share a video and making some dumb edgy joke
>"HANG HIM REEEEEEE"
What the fuck is wrong with you white people?

>levi beattie
>levi

Are you saying this is a shill thread? Genuinely curious

Lies, share was 5 years!

He looks like he's about mcfucking had it. I wonder what they do when one of these mass shooters is a cop. Because it's only a matter of time. Those dudes have no choice but to go face first into all the redpills.

holy shit, is truth?

Sphincters tighten, anons raise an inch taller in chairs. Antipodes are literal Oceania now.

They're fucking scared to death, I'm telling you.

BIG THINK

Attached: 1552888570398.png (1029x750, 971K)

PEOPLE = THEIR OWN ENEMIES

It's okay to share state funded propaganda. People seen to forget that isis had some sick sound tracks over their FPS videos for awhile there.

Who else Team /Rasheed/ here?

Attached: 1552695136333.jpg (443x376, 74K)

o vey nothing like forging hero's. Its like leading sheep to the slaughter. Victory is at hand brothers.

Attached: blog-1455558375.jpg (1280x824, 413K)

What are you talking about, they have fun making you suffer, I bet every single one of judges get of on pedosnuff.

He'll be back in no time.

"Oh Honey, don't forget to take your automatic rifle for protection with you!"

>14 years
14 words