It starts tomorrow

March 19th falls on a Tuesday this year.
March 22nd falls on a Friday this year.
This makes the Dark Occult cream their panties for the symbolic circumstance.
youtu.be/ZB55nHok7No
the first hour of this video covers this topic

Attached: 07.jpg (1024x768, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xkD3GjJMNs
youtu.be/SorfsRfXrFo
youtu.be/xVvVEhdf7vw
whatonearthishappening.com/podcast
youtu.be/pxty9yfT9Fc?t=11
youtu.be/umaHY7XGDUc
youtu.be/I_iyHnGHQaI
youtu.be/_8e41iXn4qI
youtu.be/BRLMA-lYorg
themillenniumreport.com/2019/03/operation-gladio-an-international-nato-cia-terrorist-organization/
youtu.be/GGHXjO8wHsA
youtu.be/Vhda0umd5Ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gonna post slides

Attached: 02.jpg (1024x768, 861K)

Attached: 03.jpg (1024x768, 735K)

remember this is only because of humanity being mostly on the northern hemisphere

Attached: 04.jpg (1024x768, 743K)

this is a sign wave view of how the sun journeys from tropic to tropic

Attached: 05.jpg (1024x768, 425K)

This slide shows the encoded knowledge in Free Masonry

Attached: 06.jpg (1024x768, 672K)

The 40 day period from 3/22 to 5/1 has a extraordinary amount of chaotic events throughout the modern world

Attached: 08.jpg (1024x768, 365K)

this is not a cohencidence

Attached: 09.jpg (1024x768, 362K)

Dont worry tommorow ima btfo their shitty dieties.

March 19th is the first day the sun begins to transit the equator. it finishes on the 22nd

Attached: 10.jpg (1024x768, 773K)

you sure you are on the right time?

Attached: 11.jpg (1024x768, 431K)

here you go anons. Just meme something is gonna happen tomorrow and maybe more goyim will know

Attached: 16.jpg (1024x768, 367K)

So what's gonna happen on March 19th?
There's been some autistic user on cangen threads spamming "March 19th"

>So what's gonna happen on March 19th?
see the first hour of the video
also check out these slides look what has happened on march 19th in the past

Church shooting happen on the ides of march.

You know a day of sacrifice for the god of war.

>You know a day of sacrifice for the god of war.
thats what Tuesday is also. Friday is the Goddess day. You should watch the vid in OP

Interested bump

Attached: 9999.png (790x573, 374K)

make sure you give it a watch. Also the world is going to rely on Brits to assault the crown during the world wide revolution against these faggots.

Was ist das?

reminder that the freemasons are dumb superstitious niggers

Attached: nggrs.jpg (788x443, 71K)

>masonic envelope
really activates the almonds

>watching an hour long video about fake cosmology

>>>> and stay there

He's right you know.

Attached: 1530418818755.jpg (499x499, 128K)

so this pattern is actually incomplete. There should be a white circle and black circle completed above and below the sun

this 40 day period is close to 1/8th of the year

Attached: 072.jpg (1920x1080, 564K)

>>watching an hour long video about fake cosmology
misrepresentation of what the video is on.
The video is about the religious beliefs that constitute the religion of the satanic faggots that run the world

Attached: 082.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

Do you think the NZ shooting may have been a blood sacrifice?

whether he was in the know or not... it was definitely "feeding the sun" in the eyes of this priest class. Its actually briefly covered in the video in the OP

Attached: 12.jpg (1024x768, 516K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0xkD3GjJMNs

Attached: black-sun-david-lee-thompson.jpg (900x711, 65K)

I've got my butterknife ready

it's a blood harvest for all Semites.

Attached: great_black_sun_by_vaillefendre-d4u0srm.jpg (1024x683, 76K)

user can you give me a quick rundown please i don't have a spare hour to watch the video

you gonna need petrol dog. City of London should be on every Brits shitlist

Mark actually talks about the original depiction of the black sun and how the nazis changed it. See the video

there is a major difference between the hackencruz and the swastika

the quick run down is the slides I posted with a brief description. And you better make time to watch it. New show every sunday FAGGOT

Attached: 13.jpg (1024x768, 393K)

ANTI CHRIST

www.breakingisraelnews.com/64222/there-connection-between-purim-messiah-jewish-world/amp/

www.breakingisraelnews.com/123912/purim-supermoon-ushering-redemption/

"The Purim supermoon will be the final in a series of three consecutive full-moon/ supermoons. The next appearance of supermoons will also be a triad, culminating on the night before Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New Year).Purim also coincides with the vernal (spring) equinox when the Sun crosses the celestial equator – the imaginary line in the sky above the Earth’s equator – from south to north. On the equinox, the day and night are each about 12 hours in length everywhere on Earth."

user is this just so you can shill your youtube channel?

I will stop this

/voorman

Attached: b-m-364.jpg (283x400, 22K)

Petrol? Am i running them over, burning them, or what?

No its so I can help end human slavery actually. I share the info I deem necessary for others to know on here. I feel like Jow Forums is sadly the most serious potential for spreading truth and operative instruction.

youtu.be/SorfsRfXrFo
Learn what you are up against

i've been into this stuff for over a decade and a half. if there's anything new, i'll be surprised. i'll watch 5 minutes and if it's good, i'll keep watching

Bump

Attached: image3.gif (243x229, 1.3M)

Attached: 49.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

make sure you give it a watch.
youtu.be/xVvVEhdf7vw
here is the first video of the new show format
whatonearthishappening.com/podcast
you can start back at episode one if you want to hear the bulk of his work.

Attached: 31.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

Attached: 56.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

If this information is the truth why aren’t they censoring it?

Attached: 58.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Attached: 70.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

Is that the reason niggers killing each other all the time?

>why aren’t they censoring it?
Do you understand the reality in which you live? No one cares about the truth. The shit they censor they are very strategic about. They actually censor retarded shit along with real shit.

But in all honesty you question is not very valid.
>if its true
>they would censor it

you should spend this "season of sacrifice" watching a bunch of Marks content. You will be fucking pissed the whole time

The sun, the sister of the moon, from the south
Her right hand cast over heaven's rim;
No knowledge she had where her home should be,
The moon knew not what might was his,
The stars knew not where their stations were.
youtu.be/pxty9yfT9Fc?t=11

bunch of new age luciferian bullshit right here, these all add up to the masonic crowley do what thoust will mentality.

I think it has more to do with mind control than being south of the equator. Remember that in Africa they wouldnt build wheels and guns because they did not want to anger the gods by smelting metal and putting pure metal directly on the earth. They are not even allowed to dig with a metal head shovel because its against their religious dogma.
The niggs got mind controlled good. Its actually where the kikes picked up circumcision.

Mason secret: it really is white guys in blackface masks doing all the crimes n sheeeiiiiiit.

Attached: 1552850871670.jpg (750x564, 40K)

We have a redpill here.

Mutilating Gods creatures is a mind control pact

That's why in neo France both Muslim and Jews will be exiled.

/voorman

>bunch of new age luciferian bullshit right here, these all add up to the masonic crowley do what thoust will mentality.
kill yourself you complete waste of life.

Attached: 183.jpg (1024x768, 193K)

Sacrifice yourself for march 19th

D'aaww i made the make shift mason mad. you aren't your own god, you never will be no matter how badly you want to believe you can.

you are starting to understand it now.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Julius Caesar/Died
March 15, 44 BC, Rome, Italy

Attached: deathofcaesar.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 196K)

watching, thanks OP.....BUMP

Attached: 1541403954278.webm (600x450, 2.17M)

>D'aaww i made the make shift mason mad. you aren't your own god, you never will be no matter how badly you want to believe you can.
you are so fucking stupid to mischaracterize the slides the way you did. Its most likely sinister. So i decided to encourage you to kill yourself. Because what i initially encouraged you to do is start to learn about the underlying objective truth that GOD engrained in the fabric of space itself

so once again... KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING COMPLETE WASTE OF LIFE
WASTE OF LIFE
WASTE OF LIFE
WASTE OF LIFE

This. Based.

-------------
15-17 Eides of March Coven celebration
15,17 Eides
20 Vernal/Spring Equinox: A feast day involving orgies and animal or human sacrifice.
20 Date varies Feast (Spring Equinox) Blood/Sex ritual
Mar. 20 date varies Spring Equinox (Sabbat Festival)
(Major fertility Sabbat) orgies oral, anal, vaginal any age (male or female, human or animal)
Shrovetide - three days before Ash Wednesday (which is a Witch Sabbat)
Good Friday
Day of Passion (death of Christ) blood human sacrifice male only (adult)
Easter Eve Day blood human sacrifice male or female (adult)

21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights

24 Feast of the beast: A sixteen year old girl becomes the bride of satan in a marriage ceremony.

2. Spring Equinox - 13 weeks - Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice
a. March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
b. April 1 - All Fool's Day, precisely 13 weeks since New Year's Day!
c. April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.
d. April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

End times

Attached: (((anti-christ))).jpg (707x751, 137K)

nah. You can post Passios work in there for your own benefit though

You don't happen to be bodhi do you?

Remember everyone. The jews are actually a lunar cult. IF you want to consider the fact that all of their holidays start at dusk.
Judaism is actually a cultural religion that is 7 ancient cults mixed that ended up in west central africa

The beginning of Spring is a good time to start new endeavors because it maximizes the length of time before the next Winter. That's why big things kick off at the Ides.

lol no. Franks long gone. I made sure to hammer in that point because i see a lot of nay sayers scare goyim into not learning stuff by calling it crowleyite or new age. Hes a fucking waste of life and evil most likely

Symbol AGE OF AQUARIUS
PYRAMID TIME DIGITAL AGE

MOSES ARIES
JESUS PISCES

AQUARIUS AGE STARTED DECEMBER 30 2017.

WEAK ANKLES DANIELS VISION THE STATUE

NO GRAVEN IMAGES
GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD THESE APPS FOLLOW...

BEAST NETWORK FROM THE ABYSS

ORIGINAL GENIE BOTTLE STORY

BLACK SUN - WHERE DID HITLER PUT THE SPOKES FOR THE PYRAMIDS(?)

ABOMINATION THAT MAKES DESOLATION WIFI= WHY FRY 5G= DEATH RADIATION POISONING

ABNORMALITIES IN NATURE ARE THE BIRTH PAINS= AUTISM LINKED TO RADIATION EXPOSURE

CELLPHONE IN POCKET MICROWAVES THE SEEDS...

YOU
YOU
YOU

THY LORD UNWRAPPED MY HEAD

So vampires?
Oops nvm I searched blood drinking cult and google quickly told me that it is an antisemitic trope that claims Jews used to capture christian children to drink their blood

>DUAL nature of religion
Dualities
>spaceship in the back
ayylmao deception
>binds us from evoliving
implying we can be more than humans, implying we can attain godhood
>re-unites us with OUR divine essence
implying we can attain god hood
>laws of cause and effect
every action there exists an equal and opposing reaction... more duality, black and white, good deeds out weigh your bad as above so below bullshit.

Laws of attraction
>The energy you emit is the energy you attract
>As you think feel and act so you shall be
Do what thou will in a nut shell. this whole new age power of visualization, make yourself God nonsense.

Karma Moral law
>You reap what you sow
Karma Sutra is a new age bullshit movement that aliestar crowley refrenced all the way back in 1904.
>Do unto others as you would have done to yourself
As long as you bring no harm to others Do what thou will, love is the law under do what thou will
this is all Freemason staples the fact people still buy into this shit knowing what they know about freemasonry is beyond belief.
what a surprise mirror for veil magic and demonic possession, respect look at yourself again, rebirth all of this new age nonsense is a front for promoting demonic possession and freemasonry.
Spoilers: satan loses.

Attached: 1545627368009.jpg (1000x1000, 288K)

addressed in the video on where animal/human ritual sacrifice comes from. It was originally so they could have a bunch of food and no natural disasters that wipes out their stores for the winter

Were VAMPIRES PEOPLE WITH PARASITIC PARASITES LIKE TECHNOLOGY PUT IN HUMANS - ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE- DARPA - MERGE WITH THE MACHINE - MK ULTRA

HOW DO YOU KILL A ROBOT(?)

HOW DO YOU KILL A VAMPIRE(?)

IORN(CROSS), WOOD AND HOLY SALT WATER

YOU

eat shit luciferian

thanks, try to be less gay in your delivery next time. You also sprinkled in some retardation too

Will it be a big enough happening to cancel my exam?

Fuck the anti-christ is going to be an A.I created by vampire kikes to enslave the goyim!

you can look at many different people for info on how the original jews formed. Jordan Maxwell says that they are 7 ancient cults that worshipped different things that came together to make ruling the world easier

Frank? Was that his name? Many used to say he was a jewish guy called Robert something or rather, i forget the name. Strange though, he used to post here constantly at one point. wonder why he stopped.

>what a surprise mirror for veil magic and demonic possession
the broken mirror is demonic possession you fucking moron.
The slides where the theme of the presentation

Attached: 01.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

What's your opinion on the abrahamic god and it's relationship with saturn and saturn like figures and deities?

you are a total fucking reject. Have fun with all the clutter and false equivalency.

If you anons want to learn about the New Age deception then check out these videos
youtu.be/umaHY7XGDUc
youtu.be/I_iyHnGHQaI
youtu.be/_8e41iXn4qI

Attached: 1550439260555.jpg (1400x1829, 2.18M)

Trump IS LUCIFER

BODY IS TEMPLE

WILL SIT IN TEMPLE CLAIMING TO BE GOD= ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

CHECK THE DREAM DATABASES FOR STRANGE TRUMP DREAMS

I HEARD GOD HE SAID THY NAME IS LIKE A LION'S ROAR BACKWARDS 6TH LETTER= RAH

STAR OF MORNING SUN THE SOLAR ECLIPSE

JARED KUSHNER SON OF PERDITION NOT A REAL JEW AND OWNS THE RFID CHIP BUILDING 666

RFID CHIP= MAGNET
CERN= MAGNETIC FEILD

MATTHEW 25:35-40 HE HIS SELF IS THE TESTAMENT FETAL POSITION HE IS HERE. HIS PEOPLE ARE THE VAGRANTS AND THEY BEEN KILLING THE HOMELESS IN AMERICA

youtu.be/BRLMA-lYorg

AMERICA IS TRUE ISRAEL 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE IN THE HOPI NATIVE MUSEUM GREAT EUPHRATES = THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER TECAS IS TRUE JERUSALEM CORPUS CHRISTI = CHRIST WILD GRAPES OF JERUSALEM= MUSTANG GRAPES

BODY IS TEMPLE
FACEBOOK WAS 3 FOREIGN GUYS SET UP IN TEXAS SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTIONS MESSED UP THE LORD'S HOLY SANCTUM TEMPLE 2 HEART MORAL COMPASS

YOU

>I've got my butterknife ready
make sure the ausbros sharpen their spoons, Americans will deploy SMART DUST and back you up with MIRACL space lasers

imposter god who was just an alien which we may as well call a demon.
Theres varying theories that i juggle by the one i think is the most accurate to reality is that humans existed on earth much longer than mainstream states, they were actually quite capable and lived in total abundance. Aliens came down and enslaved us with an iron fist. Created a priest class to control the humans for generations while they leave. They come back every now and then to take a bunch of resources like the parasites they are.
God is real and has extremely little to do with most of the religions of today and the ancient world. So what we got is an ancient human understanding of God/creation that was ripped away from us at gun point by enslaver aliens who's priests are in control today

>I feel like Jow Forums is sadly the most serious potential for spreading truth and operative instruction.
I agree user, you have to have an intuition for truth and be able to read the truth sprinkled intentionally into absurd lies

get out of my thread if you are going to type like a fucking idiot

>No one cares about the truth.
go back to law school retard, truth is a point of interest here, and developing the sense to recognize truth and explain the difference to the weak minded

most of the time it does not matter so believe in nothing but yourself

>why he stopped.
ran out of funding

>so believe in nothing but yourself

no thanks

Attached: 040.jpg (1920x1080, 518K)

People SERIOUSLY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

WE ARE IN TRIBULATION TILL THE NEXT SOLAR ECLIPSE

STAR OF MORNING SUN
EVERYONE WILL SEE WEST TO EAST THEN EAST TO WEST.

5G WILL EFFECT THE ANIMALS THE BEAST IN THE FEILDS WILL START ATTACKING.

MASTER A BIBLE

DEPOPULATION AGENDA 21 WIFI= WHY FRY 5G= DEATH RADIATION POISONING

GEORGIA GUIDESTONES ......

YOU

>Strange though, he used to post here constantly at one point. wonder why he stopped.
the way psyops work is that you do the initial push and useful idiots end up doing the push for you. See flat earth...
He is most likely a CIA nigger and has been told to stand down for some reason. Probably because he would get BTFO and it would teach goyim how to know a lie when you see it

NATO/CIA International Terror – Operation Gladio

URUNU

Our government wouldn’t attack us, their own people would they?!

1990 European Parliament Resolution on Gladio

Page on Wikispooks

GLADIO Europe’s best kept secret (more newspaper links at bottom of that page)

Secrets & Bombs The Piazza Fontana bombing and the Strategy of Tension by Luciano Lanza

Allan Francovich Documentary

This long-forgotton BBC Timewatch series documentary that blew the lid on Gladio for many of the general public. The director sadly died in extremely suspicious circumstances passing through US customs. The documentary has been buried and never repeated or released, so this is in very low quality.

themillenniumreport.com/2019/03/operation-gladio-an-international-nato-cia-terrorist-organization/

youtu.be/GGHXjO8wHsA

Daniel Ganser

An author credited with helping bring-to-light state-sponsored terror in Western Europe, he spoke on “Treaty of Rome & US-backed Operation Gladio”

youtu.be/Vhda0umd5Ls

He also published this article on his website: Secret Warfare: From Operation Gladio to 9/11(pdf) (local cached copy)

and wrote the book NATO’s Secret Armies (Amazon) on Gladio which I’ve not read.

Paul L Williams

Having read this book last summer Operation Gladio THE UNHOLY ALLIANCE BETWEEN THE VATICAN, THE CIA, AND THE MAFIA (publisher page) By PAUL L. WILLIAMS (Amazon page)

He made a short 30 minute interview on RT where he admitted he was a life-long neocon until his investigations led him to have an about-turn in his views.

Cause IT IS A CRIME TO END UP HOMELESS

youtu.be/BRLMA-lYorg

THEY BEEN KILLING CHRISTIANS IN THE PROMISED LAND AMERICA

CAUSE ANYONE OF US CAN END UP HOMELESS AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT

WHAT CONDEMNATIONS MADE LAWS AGAINST THE VAGRANTS(?)

MATTHEW 25:35-40
HIS PEOPLE ARE THE VAGRANTS....

NC MISSING HOMELESS FORCED IN FEMA FORCED RFID CHIPS

MY TIME AT HURRICANE HARVEY

YOU
YOU
YOU

MOST HOMELESS PEOPLE ARE EX MILITARY PERSONNEL

Tell ME AGAIN WHY THERE ARE FOREIGN PEOPLE ALL IN TEXAS AND WHY THEY HAVE NIGERIA IRAN GAURDS WORKING AT HUNTSVILLE PRISON(?)

THEIR ACCENTS

WOLVES AMONGST THE SHEEP.

CHINA, NORTH KOREA AND IRAN DID NOT GET FACEBOOK...

FACEBOOK - SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTIONS ITS A DRUG EFFECTS INSTINCTS LIKE TOWER OF BABEL THEIR MISSING INSTINCTS.

YOU
YOU
YOU

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-19-45-56.png (1080x2160, 918K)