Let me see your Yang 2020 face that's worth 1k$

Let me see your Yang 2020 face that's worth 1k$.

Attached: 3525.png (483x767, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: gang face.jpg (1535x1539, 2.06M)

It's probably the same face I make when I make enough money without a handout, you freeloading peasant.

Attached: 98KlopVd.jpg (319x319, 15K)

Fuck off shill

I think i can pay for sex if i get muh 1000

Slovakia has internet? That's a new one.

>implying all this shilling isn't making me more and more vocal about telling my friends how retarded this candidate is
loving every laugh

Attached: Yang Bucks.jpg (786x464, 55K)

is pay for sex morally wrong though?

Attached: h38fj39f0.jpg (750x975, 285K)

>Shart yourself
cringe

People are starting to understand that modern conservatism (kosherservatism) = All shitskins get Gibbs and whites get to sit back and watch and dont get any assistance.

The fact is, Yang is the only canadite pushing a policy which helps whites.
He wants to give 1k a month to every white in the country. With 2 heads in a household--that 24k a year to white families. That allows for these households to have kids.
Yang is literally helping whites get this bag so they can have kids.
Yang is proposing a positive eugenics program.
There's no stoping yang-gang.

There's no stoping yang-gang. He's tapped into the same memetic energy which got trump elected originally. The spirit of 2015, the spirit of the pramaries no longer sticks with trump. Trump has lost his dynamism. The memetic energy have chosen Yang.

Get that bag 2020

+1000

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo

>Y..Yang will absolutely give me $1,000 a month!
>Just like Trump will absolutely build the wall!
you morons keep falling for it.

Attached: 1552600752601.png (1306x772, 1.5M)

Attached: yangbux.jpg (1125x1000, 313K)

>yaniggers don't actually have an argument as to why Whites should support a non-White Democrat outside of "gibs me dat."

Just kys

your problem with this is...?

>your problem with this is...?
You don't actually have an argument as to why Whites should support a non-White, anti-White Democrat outside of your desire for "free" money.

You're a single issue voter in a multiple issue race with multiple issue candidates.

Attached: ce6.jpg (501x585, 78K)

>single issue voter
False. We are multi-issue voters WITH NO ONE REPRESENTING US ON ANY OF THOSE ISSUES.

There is simply no fucking representation at all. None. Zero. Trump has failed so badly he doesn't even begin to count.

So if we aren't ever going to get representation, then we might as well vote for issues that help direct the chaos in our direction.

>vote for a candidate hoping he will do good things
Tried it with trump. Failed miserably, leaving awful taste in mouth.

>vote for candidate to bring actual chaos amd possibly positive change to the system in a way that also pays for a prostitute every month
This 10000%

>False. We are multi-issue voters WITH NO ONE REPRESENTING US ON ANY OF THOSE ISSUES.
So gungrabbing, supporting faggots, opposing pro-Whites and giving illegal immigrants amnesty is representing you?

>There is simply no fucking representation at all. None. Zero.
And yet you think Yang will be different? Just like you thought Trump would be different. Just like you thought Bush would be different...

>So if we aren't ever going to get representation, then we might as well vote for issues that help direct the chaos in our direction.
Because you can totally trust that he'll fulfill his promises (just like Trump), right?

>Tried it with trump. Failed miserably, leaving awful taste in mouth.
And yet you're doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

>>vote for candidate to bring actual chaos amd possibly positive change to the system in a way that also pays for a prostitute every month
>This 10000%
You sound like a degenerate nigger that doesn't want to do anything but sit on his ass and fap.

>so X, Y, and Z is representing you?
More than trump

>just like you thought Bush would be different
No, I always hated Bush and I opposed the Iraq war 100% and predicted it would be a massively expensive failure based on lies. 2004 was my first eligible election and I skipped it. I skipped 2008 because of McCain and I skipped 2012 because of Mittens. Literally only fooled by trump

>you can trust him?
More than trump

>but you're doing the same thing over and over
False, as already explained

>you sound like a degenerate nigger
How does it feel to be 100% wrong about everything you posted? You fucking retards relish your 90 IQ and even dumber predictions.

At least you aren't schizo. That's about the only good thing about your post. Congrats, you don't have schizophrenia

Ya keep copypasting this into every Yang2020 thread, people are going to believe your not a shill at some point

>No, I always hated Bush and I opposed the Iraq war 100% and predicted it would be a massively expensive failure based on lies. 2004 was my first eligible election and I skipped it. I skipped 2008 because of McCain and I skipped 2012 because of Mittens. Literally only fooled by trump
And yet you're still going to vote to solve your problems.

>More than trump
Why do you trust any politician?

>False, as already explained
But you're voting. Again. For a candidate that promises you the world. Again.

>How does it feel to be 100% wrong about everything you posted? You fucking retards relish your 90 IQ and even dumber predictions.
>At least you aren't schizo. That's about the only good thing about your post. Congrats, you don't have schizophrenia
Said the person willing to take part in the Zionist occupied government and voting for a non-White, anti-White Democrat candidate only because he promises to treat you like a nigger by giving you someone else's money that you didn't earn.

>And yet you're still going to vote to solve your problems.
what else is there to do glowie?
>Said the person willing to take part in the Zionist occupied government and voting for a non-White, anti-White Democrat candidate only because he promises to treat you like a nigger by giving you someone else's money that you didn't earn.
ah so give israel the taxpayer money instead. Got it.

Attached: yangbux2.jpg (686x800, 151K)