Peace be upon my ass

Hello My filthy pigs

Attached: IMG_20190318_215526.jpg (717x1130, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aLOHhzLlaJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suck my jihad cock

We must double this

OY VEY
storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/

Attached: 1525288247833.jpg (582x603, 73K)

White nationalists caused 73% of terrorism related deaths in 2017.

You got a citation for that there stat buddy boy?

Was on CNN a few days ago.

butthurt

Attached: 6zamtyu37hqy.jpg (620x1504, 372K)

>taking CNN seriously

Get played boi

how can white bois even compete?

WE NEED TERRORIST DISNEY PRINCESS

[Citation needed]

73 percent? Uh huh, uh what region?

Attached: images (1).jpg (253x199, 8K)

Of course not, you fucking bitch. How about a citation of how many dicks are up your ass currently, you baby-back cunt? How about adding you to the stat of Canadians killed via chainsaw, dumbass?

How many occurred in 2017 by whites? Heather Heyer? Jesus Christmas we need to bump those numbers up.

I think you inflate our support of our own children with us wanting to fuck up some sandhole countries. Jow Forums (for the most part) couldn't give less of a fuck about your countries as long as you stay out of ours. And yes we will bring ebba up because fuckers continually vandalize her grave

nice bait leaf. Even if you accept CNN's doctored statistics, it is still total BS. The 2 or 3 thousand who died on 9/11 completely swamp any deaths attributed to "white nationalism."

Besides, like 99% of statistics, those CNN numbers are utter bullshit. They consider any white kid off his meds to be a 'terrorist,' but gang banger blacks shooting at cholo cartel members are not considered terrorists. Furthermore, whites account for roughly 60% of the US population, so one must take that into consideration when comparing them to the terrorist acts of muslims, who only account for roughly 2% of the US population.

Anyways, you baited me good, have a nice day and consider finding God before doing anything you might regret.

plz guy low q bait

Oh is the little towel head upset? Don't you guys beat your 8 year old wives to relax?

I was raised very liberal and it takes a lot to drive me racist, but if you really want some damning evidence regarding the Muslims and terroristic tendencies, just look at what Muslims do to each other in their own countries.

Muslims suicide bomb the shit out of each other every day... in their own countries. What the actual fuck? And now you want to open the floodgates to let these people in my country? Now you want to blame the West for pissing off Muslims, when they suicide bomb their own people in their own countries all the time?

And yes, I know OP is probably not really a Muslim and he is just a LARPer.

Must read for newfags

anyone have proper citations for this stuff? Gonna have a class 'discussion' about how white supremacy is on the rise and so forth

need material to back up my stance that these women who are leading this talk are full of shit

Attached: average post on facebook.png (461x282, 28K)

100% of people cause terrorist attacks!

That's nothing. Jews killed tens of millions during WWII.

Bump for Memehamed

All you need to say is "citation needed", because the burden of these brainless rants is on the women. They will not be able to bring up any data that you can't crush with a simple google search. The numbers are completely on our side. The media regularly lies and twists the stats because the stats don't say what the media wants.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aLOHhzLlaJo

Dude weed

Nah, they've recently come out in saying "it's a systemic problem" and "Research is bias/not critically factual" ect ect everything to throw a tantrum and not actually debate. It's like walking into a lion's den, thus why I want some armor haha

There is no factual data to suggest it's a systemic problem though. News articles are fucking worthless, and all the "studies" are hokey shit. Burden of proof is on them, and they won't be able to provide shit

Suck my sick, fed.

Kys.
Just make sure you wear your vest in your mosque to take out more shitmuds.

I'll give you an example:
the 13%(6%) argument for black crime and how it's factual even after checking the data against bias, or even the earnings gap ectect. And it keeps coming back to "well that's just inherent racism/sexism in the system and that you're showing yourself" There's no winning, I know this, it just gets disheartening and mind-numbing week after week

>muh white systemic patriarchy keeping down the world

You have to call their bluff. Ask for proof it's inherent racism/sexism. They won't be able to provide anything scientific, just Buzzfeed and Vox articles

You're right on all counts, I don't want to make enemies with one year left. But getting real tired of baseless claims, however they post stuff like pic related and start pulling on all the news articles from theguardian or washington post ect that lend themselves to the reactionaries they are- like it's a "you're going to say the news is lying, all these reporters are wrong???" situation

Attached: anti-oppresion network.jpg (604x525, 53K)