Stop eating onions vegetable shit

Stop eating onions vegetable shit
Start eating organ meat

Attached: file.png (423x283, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am unfamiliar with this organ. Is it a vagina?

I ate some chicken hearts the other day
they were alright, a bit irony

Attached: 1541703600695.jpg (434x341, 38K)

Liver I think
The heart is mostly a muscle
Eat Brain, Liver, Kidney
Especially Liver since you can get it anywhere, and it's not just put into the trashbin

So you're saying you're not sure if it's a vagina, either?

I went vegetarian and I feel amazing. I can eat veggies all day long and never hungry, literally eating for fun around here.

Attached: 1513200296012.jpg (960x960, 100K)

yes

try marinating them for a couple of hours, a bit of lemon on the marinade will help them become less "irony"
bbq chicken hearts are great, it's a brazilian thing

disgusteng

you are retarded, kys

Attached: 1551927962387.jpg (1280x960, 217K)

omg fuck off
retard
It will wear off once your body runs out of cannibalizing itself
>disgusteng
It will stop being disgusting once yu start eating it
And you will suddenly be much better at thinking and don't need glasses

>Brain, Liver, Kidney
Not sure if I'd ever have it in me to try brain, but I might go for liver one day
They weren't marinaded very long, I'll have to try lemon next time

Wait, isn't it uncomfortable if you leave your glasses on when you're eating a girl out? I'd be worried about bending the frames if I were doing it right.

t. hannibal

Do you have any idea how much cholesterol there is in the average brain of almost any mammal?

fried chicken gizzards are amazing. There's a Scotchman near where I used to live that makes them fresh.

Wish they were more popular, they really are good.

>Not sure if I'd ever have it in me to try brain, but I might go for liver one day
Brain is 40% fat
You need (animal, not plant) fat for your brain to function properly
Eating brain unironically makes your brain function better (besides eating Liver)
Also, against depression I would suggest eating fermented (deliberately rotten) meat variants, like salami, sucuk or rohwurst

>cholesterol is bad
hi, mom! i'm on the interbutt!

Liver is horrible for you. Why would you even think the organ that processes all the polutants of the body would be remotely healthy?

What you call cannibalizing itself is called autophagy. It is a natural process of killing off the weak cells in your body so that you don't get cancer.

Attached: 1522964849018.gif (270x188, 1.99M)

eat bone marrow pussies

>dirty liver
Yeah but animals generally have cleaner diets no?
We're not talking about human liver here hannibal

>eating rotten meat is good for depression

You are a retard

The liver is designed to, as you say, "process" the toxins and then shuffle them out of the body. A healthy liver won't be sitting there collecting nonsense. And that's also why they sell calf liver a something distinct from beef liver; the younger liver is going to be cleaner.

I'm sorry, you can keep your liverwurst Hans

Yeah until no weak cells are left, which for a vegan means no cells left, therefore death
Eating "rotten meat" is very healthy
If you know the right methods of not getting in any pathogens

Want to know how I know you're fat?

>brain
Can't you get disease from doing that?

No, only if you eat human brain

Because you don't understand how cholesterol is metabolized?

Thats a really dumbfuck angle to take. The liver is where all the pollutants and toxins are. The liver doesnt only process what you consume either. Enviromental polutants.

>eating rotten meat is healthy
>meat is healthy

do everyone a favor and gas yourself ahmed, you have brain damage

Attached: 1552009334836.jpg (640x691, 78K)

Salami isn't fermented you dipshit, it's cured. Curing is a completely different process from fermentation. If you ate fermented meat you would most likely be hospitalized.

God why did I laugh so hard.

OP Is a Shit Stain

I'm guessing you are the type of guy to eat about a pound of cheddar cheese a day.

And how does the liver dispose of the toxins? It's not like a bag of pure toxins that eventually fills up.

Is there a lot of cholesterol in cheddar cheese?

nice insult bro

wrong, salami is in fact fermented
it also is raw
But I don't know what abomination of salami you sell in muttland
Go watch sv3rige you undereducated dipshit
Already has everything of mentally ill vegans debunked

here in argentina, besides meat and sausages (chorizo)
we also bbq a lot of other animal parts
> kidney
> intestines
> blood pudding sausage
> a gland we call "Molleja"
so on and so forth

he said fermented, not rotten, you absolute moron
salami making has a fermentation process, but yes, it's not the only process

justmeat.co

Carnivore bitches are delicious (mmm)
Not too vicious (mhm)
I don't wanna wash no dishes (mm mm)
I bring the meat up on the beat (eat me baby)
There's no carbage in my kitchens (teach me baby)
That garbage I'm ditchin' (impeach me baby)
Cause the meat up in my kitchen's firin' up the heat in my metabolism
I think I might skeet skeet skeet skeet along to the meat beat
This is meat rehabolism
Sync'd to the mother lovin' beat of this song
It's fat-adapted fab-o-lism
Try a little dabble-ism
With yo mother or yo sister man I bring the meat up all night long in conversation
All across the nation and on every street
To the beat of this song yeah I fire up your grill and bring the heat
With yo daughter I'ma feed her meat until she tweet about it
I think she might tweet tweet tweet tweet along to the meat beat
You don't need to bring the heat about it

justmeat.co

Attached: zerocarbqt.jpg (634x461, 48K)

Its not healthy to eat rotten meat you fucking retard. Even animals dont eat rotten meat. If you want probiotics theres a million better ways to get them like non pasturized white vinegar with the mother.

You must be the same retard spouting off that brushing your teeth is bad.

It depends how it rots. That's why he says "ferment." Dick.

Do you really not know what the liver does with toxins? It puts them in your poop dude. When you eat liver, you are basically eating unfinished poop with a thin facade of red meat over it.

You know you're eating organ meat even on a 100% vegan diet, right? Your body eats your own tissues constantly as they're replaced.

Attached: 0025E4019AD64662B575770B910ABF4E.jpg (474x551, 19K)

No that would be called starving to death. Many people who go vegatarian do it because it so easy to lose weight. What you aren't being told is that you can literally eat all day until you are stuffed, never go hungry and keep your weight and muscle by eating the right amount of protein. The reason you got sucked into the 3 big boi meals a day with meat and grains is because the government doesn't give a shit about your well being and can tolerate a good measure of amerimutt retards infested with cancer that relies on pharmakia.

And unless you're constipated all the time, then the toxins go out your hairy butthole instead of sitting in the liver. You might as well get frustrated about eating mussels because there's some shit in the tubes.

>watch sv3cringe

ok, now i know you are a literal retard. pls stop breathing, everyone will be happier

Attached: 1551195269182.jpg (1024x994, 84K)

>3 big boi meals a day with meat and grains
This. Eat your 10 slices of (((bread))) every day, goy.

>Its not healthy to eat rotten meat you fucking retard. Even animals dont eat rotten meat
That's wrong and wrong
Appearently you don't know much about the food you yourself eat and the food different animals eat
>You must be the same retard spouting off that brushing your teeth is bad.
Yeah, that's why Africans had all-white teeth before the intodruction of modern diets
Is there any Anarchist poster on Jow Forums with a triple-digit IQ?
I think you may have premature alzheimers, common symptom of malnutrition
Funny because the word "bread" used to mean organ
See: Sweetbread

>not taking the liver pill
it's like you want to be a soi goy

You're willing to bet your life that some cow out there who's liver you just bought was completely regular and clean and only ate febreze and air freshner? Man you are dumb...

He thinks that the liver stores any toxins when they are actually stored in the fat-tissue
You can't get poisoned from fucking liver, retard!

I'm willing to bet my liver will take care of it by the time I shit out the undigested parts of the cow's liver. Satisfied yet? I bet you don't even eat blood sausage because the blood probably wasn't completely cleaned yet.

veganism it's just a retarded way to feel better than the rest because "muh animals"
you absolute retards, do you think your soi is given by ishnu or whatever pajeet god you degenerates usually worship?
farms need deforestation, pollution and destruction of ecosystems
eat everything, that's what we do
vegetables, meat, fungi
other diets are pure edgyness or plain faggotry
kys

don't lie
i did the same, feel great for 3 weaks
by the end of the third months i was dying

went back to meat... fuck eating meat is so much fucking healtlthy

>Thats a really dumbfuck angle to take
I'm not a nutrition expert

Attached: 643634623562.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Some of you mutts are alright, don't start your Ford F-150 tomorrow morning

Attached: 1545747022781.png (713x611, 26K)

You actually definitely can. If you eat liver from any carnivore you will die, that's a fact. From vitamin A toxicity, even a few grams will kill you.

Even with herbivores, you have to get liver from super young animals or else you can get sick.

Autophagy isn't happening anytime than during your sleep if you're eating vegetables ad libitum

I want to eat a fun guy :3

Thats a cows kindey

only fags eat vagina

you can't stop eating meat, it's in our DNA
if you live in buenos aires, you can identify vegans by their pussyfication process

I don't eat blood sausage because I'm not British or a mouth breather.

Why would you be so dense that you want to eat toxic shit just to put more strain on your body? Wasn't the liver supposed to be healthy for you for some reason at the beginning of this conversation?

>eating a woman out
gross user. reevaluate your life.

>spewing sv3cringe memes @ me

typical of a complete retard. don't you have scheduled sun gazing to go blind or get hospitalized after eating raw meat? follow your leader, but refuse modern medicine cos it isn't "natural" so you die, you complete and brainless brainlet

Attached: 1552009026697.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

Please stop with the superstitions,
Nothing of that can actually happen
I eat raw liver daily and the only side-effect I got is that I don't need my contact-lenses anymore

Mouth watering.

Attached: mussels-arrabiata4.jpg (804x1187, 248K)

You're missing out bigly. These things are very nutritious and tasty.

Liver is extremely nutrient dense and healthy. I eat it everyday. You don't know much about nutrition.

>get hospitalized after eating raw meat
When was the last time that happened?
People in Germany eat raw-meat on a daily basis (mett, salami, rohwurst, sucuk)
And nobody died of that yet
I think your brain is malfunctioning, you have probably too low cholesterol

Oh dear fuck you are unironically a retard. I bet you are a real hit with the ladies with your rotten meat and unbrushed teeth.

"Muh africians don't brush their teeth" their life expectancy isnt over 40 and they know to cook theor food. Congrats you are dumber than an African.

I harvested wild onions from my yard this morning and stir-fried with cabbage, and made a 3-egg omelet.
>Fuck you.

>their life expectancy isnt over 40
Do you even know why?

Sounds off-putting
How can you eat that gross shit?

i ate a calfs liver raw once.
Also ate calfs brain raw once but was just a lump of fat.

I can already feel the explosive diarrhea

If you dig wild onions, take the garlicpill. And also plant clover to help the happy little buzzy bees do comfy bee things.

>once
Step up your game, Bruder
Gemüse war nicht ohne Grund in der Vergangenheit verpönt

>not eating >5 onions per day

Low t detected

eating raw pork meat is rather normal in germany

Attached: mett.jpg (300x168, 11K)

lmao comparing processed meat to the sv3cringe raw meat diet

you are quite literally a brainlet. if you die tomorrow the average IQ of germany would rise by 5 points. that's how much your negative score affects it. pls end your life for the betterment of mankind.

Attached: 1552367557747.gif (268x350, 1.69M)

Onions are just useless carbs
Do you even eat organs?

You almost certainly eat liver from a young calf at a factory farm.

If you ate an older cow's liver who had been eating grass and feed and shit, it would probably make you sick.

And if you ate a carnivore's liver, like a bear's or lion's or something, it would kill you due to Vitamin A toxicity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis_A

lol you are seething

Infowars.com

That's where I get my bonebroth

>eat veggies all day long and never hungry
>eat veggies all day
>never hungry
>eat all day
Why are you eating all day if you're never hungry? Eating seems like something a hungry person would do. Eating all day seems like someone who's body is starved for nutrition, or a fatty.
So are you starving, or a fatty?

>useless carbs

user I...

Attached: soyprincevschadonionmuncher.jpg (800x450, 58K)

don't you have classmates to stab?

Attached: 1549665560658.jpg (1052x1402, 332K)

Liver and hearts are good, but kidneys taste like shit.

In St.Louis, we have brain sandwiches. Fucking absolutely delicious.

Make me, kraut.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

Meat is great; carnivore diet has therapeutic effects possibly as it is good way to detox from modern poison foods but most likely is not ideal. Low carb is also benefit from carnivore. Onions are also good. They also taste good together with meat

>seething
current popular shill word

Are you such a mouth breather that you think eating food everyday is some kind of weakness?

He said eating "all" day. It's called eating ad libitum. That IS unhealthy. Eating everyday is not.

> be me
> kill deer
> bleed and dress it
> take the fresh organs straight to the kitchen
> fry fresh liver
> with onions, garlic and a dash of red wine
> enjoy with a heavy Bordeaux

Anyone who tries that is going to love it. Best part is that I did that at 18 with the gun my dad gave me. It does something to you as a man I think.

Attached: 1517054620273.jpg (640x840, 166K)

but what about that
my aunt got that head parasite from eating an uncooked pork chop

stop being niggers
we domesticated every single fucking aspect of nature
eat everything in the right proportion as a human being, not just one thing like an animal

> inb4 b-but humanz r animalz lmao XD