I'm breaking up with my gf today

She just gets too political and always argues with me. I can't stand talking to her anymore because she'll always send me something and say "what do you think of this" I'll reply honestly and shell get pissed at me. I don't want to end a 5 month relationship like this but we got into a big argument last night after I told her I'm done talking politics with her. I was upfront about my politics and beliefs on the very first date, why is she trying to change them now?

youtube.com/watch?v=W_5r1Nr2WDk

Attached: 51977681_249531182657428_911652132367640693_n.jpg (1080x1350, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lq4_4o6K0VE
web.stagram.com/angievarona
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women do what you tell them. Why do you think all advertising works on them? Stop debating the issues and lay down the law, fuck her, make babies, and corrupt her lefty nonsense with the dick pill

Tell her to shut the fuck up and accept her role as future mother of 5 aryan children.

she sounds naive/malicious
as long as she’s the one bringing it up yea she’s a cunt and move on

if your views, morals, opinions are sound and correct, then you she will realize over time. in order for that to happen though, you must not be confrontational about it, but considerable and CONSISTENT. consistency is the most important part.

but if your views are retarded then she can probably see right through you lol

Who is pic related

That's why men become gays.

>5 months
who gives a fuck? me and my gf have different views. we just dont talk about it and she doesnt bother me about it.

Id fucking lose my mind listening to some retarded bitch talk to me about politics. get out now.

>their daughters are learning politics
youtube.com/watch?v=lq4_4o6K0VE

>memeflaggot
You sound like a woman.

enjoy
>web.stagram.com/angievarona

why would you enter into a relationship with someone who has differing politics to you
are you really that sex dependent

Op thinks he has it bad.
Im 2 years into it with a paki muslim. Family is heavy muslim dressing in star wars gear and all. Im a maronite catholic. Go figure. Shes made the point to me many times that not all muslims are created equal. Now I believe it. Not all muslims are bad. There are a majority of muslims that want to practice in a modern westernized culture whom no longer fit in back in their ethnic countries. Where do they go? Exactly. But ive also made it clear that she shares a religion name where >40% believe normalized radicalism. I bash on her carpet sniffing daily.

you are a beta, thats the problem, behave like you train your dog, the arguments will disappear, she will follow your lead if you can manage to become less feminine, less emotional, less angry, less stressed, more like a true man, self centred, quiet, calm, confident.

Must read for newfags

>I was upfront about my politics and beliefs on the very first date
This is where you fucked up.

women and politics don't mix
you got the short end of the stick dating some stupid sket that thinks she knows about the world from CNN

Probably should dump her, intelligence is a 2/3 mother dependent hereditary after all

Who gives a shit.
MODS

I feel lucky. My gf is redpilled because of me but she already had understanding of how feminism is shit before I met her. Her father was a Marine and so am I. She's half Philippine half white(father) and was taught from a young age a good work ethic. Finding a white girl who isn't full on NPC is next to impossible. I've heard stories from my friend who's gf was white and hot but she was the most stupid feminist you can imagine. I literally thought he was joking sometimes how much of a meme NPC she was.
He's happier than ever after breaking up with her, there was no redpilling someone so brainwashed.

>inb4 racemixing
Fuck off and go die alone because what you're looking for doesn't exist in today's society. I'll sit here fucking my smart hot gf. White women are shit nowadays looking for nigger dick.

Wtf shes a model now, i remember how she was on a tv show crying how the Internet was mean to her, yet here she is whoring herself out.

What a word.

>less emotional, less angry, less stressed, more like a true man, self centred, quiet, calm, confident.

Nah, I was exactly like this to a girl and she post on social media things to annoy me. She had a personality disorder but still, it doesn't always work.

Ha!!!

You’re in for a life lesson right here. Women will always try to change you. Always...... always.

you have to start with a lefty gf... then you slowly awaken her. there aren't really any based women that are actually single

I'll warn you, breaking up with her will probably make her even more of a feminist because in her eyes she will think you couldn't handle the "truth" and you're too closed minded. End it in a way where she knows deep down that she was an idiot.

you've got to draw the line

Attached: 1552588906332.jpg (960x905, 92K)

> breaks up with a woman instead of correcting her
> Sending her into the wild to become a roastie

What a beta cuck. Try showing some masculinity and you might be able to impress your views on a woman if so be it. Or just subvert her overtime using socratic reasoning, making her think she has come to conclusions herself.

Pathetic

no not always. After a while they try to figure out why they cant change you and then they'll begin plotting to ruin your life. AFter all it's your fault you wont change.

Beat the shit out of her, rape her, and impregnate her.

She will either kill herself, leave you and get an abortion, or comply.

You've got nothing to lose. You know what to do.

Attached: 1547061556984.jpg (588x801, 50K)

Good. Your gf will find herself a real man, a Turkish man. Everyday I poke holes in my condoms and inseminate up to 5 women with my Turkish genes. Soon the whole world will be Turkish, and whites will have nowhere to run. Even the ones who make it to Mars we will bring back and enslave.

Allah will punish you white devils for what you did to the Ottoman Empire. His wrath is fearful, yet his mercy is boundless. Repent and convert to the True Faith today and perhaps he will spare you.

Thank you for the laugh

you're just weak at argumentation. Educate yourself, destroy her and make her drivel before you, muhahahaha

Humor is only funny because it is true. You laugh at this, brother, because you feel deep inside that it is true.

Our time is coming. Turkey shall rise again, with the fury of ten thousand of Allah's constellations, and illuminate the infidels of the world in its glory. Hail to our future.

Time to take the silicon pill

Attached: 7581616D-18D1-4BE2-9E93-024F9BC933C5.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

hey boot dont think for a second your nigger tier jungle asian girlfriend doesnt fantasize about wakandans. you took the easy way out and your children will be goblins. bet youre a fucking pog too. youre trash.

Attached: 13495372.jpg (630x339, 65K)

My girlfriend is iraqi and muslim. She is redpilled about jews but dont accept the dacht that niggers aren’t human. And that muslims kike puppets are.

She get mad about the racisme and Jokes about masterrace. But if i say ironic no islam the sand religion is the master religion she get mad.
So she dont want to discus politics only if its about jews.

>failing all these basic shit tests
sad

dude why post here if you cannot speak proper Engrish?

Just face it, your gf is getting BLACKED by a Turk. We, the Turkish peoples, will not be appeased by your welfare anymore. You will give us more, much more, or we will take it from you BY FORCE.

You have been warned, boy.

Imagine being a NatSoc memeflaggot that can't even argue well enough to change the mind of a leftist woman. Embarrassing.

Turkish people are subhuman.

How fucking DARE you talk to a superior Turk that way with your dirty Germanic flaps, wh*te boy? Apologize RIGHT FUCKING NOW, we TURKS WILL NOT PUT UP WITH YOUR DISRESPECT ANY LONGER.

The next time I am in Holland, I will poke holes in my condoms and inseminate at least TWENTY WH*TE DOGS with my TURKISH seed.

Phillipinoes and Indonesians are the Mexicans of Asia.

this. If you can't make her realize her contradictions and realize she's lying to "win" arguments, you're shit at arguing.