Wew

wew

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-095611_Chrome.jpg (1430x1662, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdAoQvqh7eY
fas.org/irp/congress/1996_rpt/fbirep.htm
spectroom.com/1022977381-white-house-fbi-files-controversy
founderscode.com/fbi-clintons-remember-filegate/
judicialwatch.org/cases/alexander-et-al-v-fbi-et-al/
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/ois-cases-filegate-exhibits-10-02/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tom Fitton is a fuckin badass

Blimp

oy vey

Tom Fitton making sure that no one blames the UK for wanting to foment anti-Russia sentiment because of the strategic oil and gas situation of Europe.

power level leaking out tom

Attached: interesting.jpg (720x720, 90K)

something about blue checkmarks next to redpills makes my smile hurt so good

>kakegurui
opinion discarded

he quotes george who is saying the answer lies in London you faggot

bump

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

wow, who could think such a thing?

Does England even export gas? Why would they want the rest of Europe to boycott Russia ?

Gosh, ya think?

Blue check-mark realizes something Jow Forums has known and had evidence of since 2016.
Story at 11.

kek

why is the main stream media like literally 3 years behind regular armchair researchers?

same thing happened with the shooting, they only confirmed like 6 dead on NZ TV for like 12 hours, and they couldn't confirm basic facts like "the shooting was streamed live on the internet"

it has to be a gradual exposure or else its just another big onetime event that gets memoryholed by the media

Media behind the curve as usual.

Attached: 1547435753307.jpg (750x554, 406K)

Attached: 1546887478437.jpg (660x751, 169K)

bump

Trump is already apart of the deep state, the idea of him still being some kind of savior is pretty much invalid now.

Attached: 294331EB-D3A2-44A3-BC83-932DF076EECD.jpg (931x858, 69K)

Pretty bold of Tom to say that. He likes to stick with proveable facts and keep opinions to a minimum. Yikes.

funny the only member of government not getting mafia bribe money is the one calling for a wall

I agree with this too.

Wow, that was a really hot take. I guess everything is a fucking conspiracy theory.

Any no ausfags who want a taste for the type of guy Alexander Downer is
youtube.com/watch?v=NdAoQvqh7eY
He’s a quintessential cocksucker so for him to be acting at the behest of others is unsurprising to anyone

Did he post this to reddit w/ a pic of him flexing

Why do americans always speak in conspiracy?
Q is an extreme form of this.

It's fun

Attached: 1552925773048.png (2264x604, 997K)

>kakegurui

anyone not watching it is a homosexual.

1 2 trumpys comin for you

bump all spygate threads this is what the shooting is sliding.

Tom is doing God’s work. He is a Chad of the courts

BUMP

The term conspiracy theory was given to any theory that wasn’t the official government story about JFK’s death. Also they killed every president who fucked with money

this. they know hes saving the MOABs to drop shortly before the 2020 election and theyre scared shitless.

So the enemy is everyone on everyside
Btw all the first original nazi wore all Jewish

This was obvious circa December 2016.

Fusion GPS, DNC heads, Steele, Egg McMuffin, Rick Wilson, John McCain battering the FBI about "goldengate", etc etc

Get with it scrub.

Because its the format of our reality. Powerful people chart the trajectory of our world and lives without our knowledge or input. To take anything at face value is willful ignorance and denial.

LOL THE DOSSIER WAS CREATED FROM SHIT POSTED ON A CNN CHATROOM.

Attached: 1549383990197.jpg (717x657, 101K)

THIS IS WHAT POL SHOULD BE PROPAGATED WITH THE DEATH POLITICALLY OF HILLARY CLINTON

Hes right. With co-operation of foreign spys and russian oligarchs helping Hillary.

Attached: Clinton Collusion with foreign agents.jpg (612x344, 55K)

He forgot to mention John McCain. That son of a bitch... um... Ah did something too?? IDK, but I like war heroes who don't get cancer! I bet Arthel Neville was involved. SAD. Fox News and republicans have never been fair to me and I'm definitely not suffering from dementia. #MAGOO

Attached: 1551864779555.jpg (800x788, 97K)

Thanks
Was genuinely curious

Guys.
Just so you know.
Tom Fitton cannot be photographed unless he is flexing his muscles.
This has nothing to do with his politics or opinions.
The dude is just that insecure.
Now that you know this, you will see it in every photo he has ever been in and ever will be.
Always flexing, always posing.

WRONG. Do you have any idea how much Muscle Milk & hamberder you need to fuel a constant battle against the deep state? His glamour muscles must be ready at all times!

whats the point? trump aint gonna do shit.

>Why would they want the rest of Europe to boycott Russia ?
None of your fucking business maybe?

I want him for POTUS down the road!! (Maybe after Flynn) But first I want to see him and Whittaker arm wrestle. Tom Fitness is a great American patriot.

Attached: 1516380276304.jpg (680x680, 58K)

a part or apart?! Nigga you dumb.

hes waiting for the election, and all the dems know it. until then itll be drips.
look forward to taking back the house

>I'll never have a berder and beer with tommy boy

Attached: 1552025441174.png (315x306, 188K)

Don't wanna take back the house, I want to execute traitors

True Americans dislike authority generally speaking.

McBrain didn't have cancer he was never sick. Mayo Clinic helped him make that up as an easy out. Trump knows it.

Attached: 1514523405493.gif (334x550, 334K)

Based. Kakegurui is fucking nigger-tier

has there ever been a conspiracy? i.e. 2 or more people planning something in secret?

no america is a free and open society. conspiracy theorists are retards

I see, no 2 or more people have ever planned something in secret

good to hear

He's jus swole. The sheer amount of FOIA's alone he dead-lifts is cause enough for those big arms. Not to mention the daily hand to hand combat to restore transparency in our justice system. They're lucky he hasn't just decided to put them all in a headlock and be done with it. He's a man of principles and laws.

Bump

We've known this for almost 2 years and Trump hasn't done shit but let himself and his allies get prosecuted. absolutely pathetic. they must actually have trump fucking 12 year girls on film at Epstein's Island for him to not go after these fucks.

russia basically fuels the EU with natural gas u pleb. learn 2 geopolitic

Unironically
Tom Jow Forumston

Holy fucking shit...
How did this even last this long. It's insane. I remember the day they started pushing this horseshit and just rolling my eyes..
The fact that faggots like Shapiro even entertained "we should be skeptical" showed me they are controlled kike opposition.
It was an obvious troll hoax from the beginning..
I WANT THESE MOTHER FUCKERS TO PAY.... Why do we waste so much fucking money on bullshit that the left makes up..
I fucking hate what this country has become.

10/10 kek

MASSIVE GAINS

Attached: McCaint.jpg (451x389, 40K)

Fuck off, Steele, you're going to prison

That was the moment when I went all in on the lulz. Fuck all those retards

Attached: E105C803-D5EC-4F57-A2A8-0F19930D1845.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

Attached: 1552935517897.jpg (640x503, 51K)

Judicial Watch has been fighting the Swam for decades.

Hillary Clinton is untouchable because she has blackmail material on too many powerful people in DC. The White House FBI files controversy of the Clinton Administration, often referred to as Filegate, arose in June 1996 around improper access in 1993 and 1994 to FBI security-clearance files (including SF 86 and the intrusive personal full scope lie detector tests) for Republicans and other DC Elites. The sensitive material in those files is classified because it can be used to blackmail.

In 1994 Hillary Clinton, as First Lady, illegally copied over 900 FBI security-clearance files (including the intrusive personal full scope polygraph tests and SF 86s) of Republicans and other DC Elites to be used as blackmail. She has been untouchable ever since.

There was even an FBI and Congressional investigation, and a 14 year long lawsuit by Judicial Watch.
fas.org/irp/congress/1996_rpt/fbirep.htm

spectroom.com/1022977381-white-house-fbi-files-controversy

founderscode.com/fbi-clintons-remember-filegate/

judicialwatch.org/cases/alexander-et-al-v-fbi-et-al/

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/ois-cases-filegate-exhibits-10-02/

Attached: 7F753F98-88A6-4F0E-A9A3-E281DE9A7EF3.jpg (1864x2048, 531K)

>Blue check-mark realizes something Jow Forums has known and had evidence of since 2016.
I still had a Twitter for a few weeks after the election and I remember that, when I saw the first post-election story alluding to the dossier, I tweeted, "Is the Reichstag burning?" It was.

Yep, I donate $100 a year to Judicial Watch because they're doing god's work.

Attached: 1525752295578.jpg (512x512, 149K)

I love it. It all makes sense. Faking brain cancer and death just to mildly inconvenience President Trump. We have our script for Ocean's 69, people!