Give me one good reason Bernier isn't the hero Canada needs

Give me one good reason Bernier isn't the hero Canada needs.

Attached: 4i1kOcoj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLmUJCCKBTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't deserve him.

Quick rundown?

He's basically a French speaking Ron Paul.

Libertarian who ran for conservative leadership and lost with close to 49% because he opposed corporatism with the milk industry. Wants a values test for Canada. Started his own party last year which supposedly will not have a cultural platform.

He hasn't gained the respect of the centrist right establishment therefore he will only cause the "right wing" vote to be split and Trudeau will be in power again.

It's a Reform party situation

He does have a cultural platform - Canadian Culture, not this bullshit SJW marxist shit.

My prediction is that he'll mostly get seats in Quebec. Scheer's French is pretty abhorrent and Trudeau has royally pissed off the province with the open border crap. The French language debates are going to be a slaughter.

He said would be avoiding the issues

this isnt an apt comparison because states and provinces do not work the same

I mean hes pro hunter rights... shit like that. He said hes not pandering to cultural groups.

First post best post. They are too far gone, not even he can steer their Titanic away from the Iceburg of liberal degeneracy now.

He wants to weaken the federal government so that the provinces can better regulate themselves.

Attached: Maxime Red Pill.png (503x648, 195K)

This a lone is worth the support. If Scheer wasn't such a fucking cuck for globalism he'd have a chance but anything is a step up from TruCuck

Attached: 01176334334376.jpg (500x561, 83K)

He's not Harper.

Harper let him say just about whatever he wanted, though, which was very unusual within the CPC.
Bernier was one of the few Quebec MP's and spoke like he was from 'Berta.
Dairy farmers can eat a dick.

Attached: CPC dairy.jpg (952x983, 102K)

His platform is too ambiguous.
His party is vulnurable to turning neocon upon forming government.

Goddamn he's such a handsome silver daddy. I'd vote for him on that basis alone... woof

Dem Norman genes, man.

Attached: Mad Max 2019.jpg (1024x574, 117K)

He is french.

And Harper is Torontonian. Your point?

>Canadian Prime Minister candidates must speak both English and French to get elected

imagining a grim dystopian future where US President candidates must speak both English and Spanish

It's POSSIBLE to get elected with poor second-language skills, but it's very difficult.
Jean Chrétien and Stephen Harper both being excellent examples of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=TLmUJCCKBTk