The monitors are not even working

>the monitors are not even working

Attached: pol BTFO.png (1080x670, 915K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia7fUQXskvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would say that her brain isn't working, but it's hard for something to be broken and be non-existent.

looks like a trillion cock stare

I always thought she looks like david koresh

Down syndrome?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia7fUQXskvA

here take this

Attached: vice.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

I bet she could take 5 foot bonghits no problem
look at that advanced stoner visage
they hate what they can't have

The video seemed like some perverse satire of left media like Vice. She especially seemed to have some sort of down syndrome or other mental challenge. Quite hard to believe it was real.

I think the glasses are making her look retarded with some weird reflection shit

Yes, too many cocks down there

>left media like Vice

I've always found this statement funny "left media", so let me guess "right media" is any media with an angry concerned tone, while left media is anything that doens't disparage minorities.

1 wtf is actually wrong with her

2 nudes?

They actually posted that video a couple days ago but they seemed to have taken that down and done this reupload. Watching to see waht they changed but i honestly dont remember much since I was shitfaced when it was uploaded.

what operating system is this?
whose posts are these?

Attached: lul.jpg (1175x664, 102K)

context?

vice news latest video try not to give them views

Attached: Alexander Emerick Jones salutes the monument to the fallen in the Great Meme War 2017 COLOURISED.png (702x815, 837K)

Holy shit she aged like milk

Low energy levels detected

Seconding this.
What exactly happened on the video? It is mentioned that it was taken down in and I'm sure as shit not going to give vice views, but still curious at the context of it all.

mac book shit. fucking pleb tir

maybe she is actually a sex robot?

hotpilled and based. Pretty cool chick, eh pissed of right wing faggots and doesn't afraid of Christopher Cantwell.

Attached: 1335426_orig.jpg (371x375, 17K)

hotpilled. lol. u must be one of those retard fetish people

do you realize how much money she would make on blacked.com