This whole board

>this whole board

Attached: sicktat.png (630x474, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1552926407253.jpg (980x742, 329K)

lmao retarded strawman thread

i’ll rake your faggot ass myself

Attached: 1464022703857.jpg (640x714, 102K)

around blacks never relax

>Facts and logic make me uncomfortable

Attached: 2019-02-26_20-50-39.png (800x680, 643K)

around blacks, never relax

the high school i went to was 50% black
whites like me were a minority

despite my best efforts to lay low, they bullied me, fought me, stole from me, and made my life fucking hell

because of the ways that blacks treated me, a shy introverted white boy, i now hate them and avoid them in all aspects of my life

They should make you unconfortable. They are a protected class, and can do what they want with basically no punishment, and if you retaliate your punishment is tripled. Every white person should be nervous around protected classes. You'd be stupid not to be.

Sorry, I'm allergic to being stabbed

SPBP!

but user that's retarded

Same here fren. My saving grace was there was a lot of spics too. The nogs usually clashed with the bean gangs all the time and left the pockets of poor Whiteys alone.

I don't mind black people. My first born is black.

More retarded than niggers afraid of white people?

>>this whole board
Okay, walk in inner-city Detroit or Chicago in the middle of the night if black people don't make you uncomfortable.

Yuup even the black people

>but user that's retarded
But user, non-Whites have no right to live in White nations.

DESPITE BEING ONLY 13% OF THE POPULATION

>this whole board
This whole world, you mean.

Attached: smug dalton.png (250x276, 182K)

basting a whole race of people with your sauce of sensitive teenage angst is retarded

blacks have destroyed our cities and literally kill and rape white people every day.

I'm Canadian and I live in Saskatcchewan. I've seen maybe 6 or 7 black people, and conversed with two. I don't know their mannerisms, facial expressions or body language. I can read people of my own "race" like a book, but I have no idea what other races may be acting out or thinking. It is purely natural instinct that leads me to avoid these sorts.

niggers tongue my anus

Mentally unstable people that attack in monkey-gang circle pit mentality make me uncomfortable.

The trick is when nigs start nogging to make loud noises and shoot a round in the air. Collect the casing as they scatter, they'll call the cops but because niggers can't help but lie the story won't go anythere.

Not really, I spent half my childhood in a Mexican/black/white ghetto. You gotta know how to talk to shitty people of all types, and you can come to an understanding pretty quickly. Sure, I don't want to walk around at night near a group of niggers across the street, but not even niggers do. Bad people with bad upbrinigings will flip out, true, but but when I was a salesman and not aloud to talk to old people as a personal and company rule, old black ladies were always the best. We'd talk for 30-40 minutes, and if they insisted, I'd just wait till their children came around. Maybe its the magic negro stereotype, but its true. I don't hate niggers, a black woman is the love of my life so far. Everybody hates 'Niggers' though. So yeah, fuck niggers.

Meh. We fear Jews more. We're simply annoyed by blacks.

Tell that to twitter lololololol

racism is learned through exposure.
Be happy you never had to learn this lesson.
You will if you keep this shit up though.

Attached: black_facts3.png (619x352, 8K)

Same here. Luckily only for one year, then went back to mostly white school.

My children will not know blacks even exist, I will keep them so insulated from their shenanigans.

I grew up in the GTA and I have 0 racial bias,
>inb4
irish/scotish ancestry btw

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a small favour? C-come join this super active Jow Forums Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

c

Attached: join akarin 3.png (320x362, 219K)

The good ones are just fine. The black American QC is way too low though.

>hate niggers
>black wife
Your marriage won't end well

>but I have no idea what other races may be acting out or thinking.
Pol is pretty right on this one. Here's their thoughts:
>oogga booga
>muh dick
>how I'm gonna get dat money
>where my welfare check at?
>imma fuck dis nigga up
>[dies]
>I dindu nuffin

>Anybody who has ever spent any time around black people outside of academic or entertainment settings.
There's a reason the places where blacks live are the most racist parts of the country, and he places without many blacks are the least racist.

So lost her rent to own house and had to move several hundred miles away, so yeah, a nigger. But I said so far. Not "THE ONE", that's stupid.

He is implying his love is one of the good ones. They do exist.

>white Americans are the victims of interracial violence committed by blacks at massively disproportionate rates
>"What's your problem with blacks, user?"

>black people

They are called Niggers. Have you even met one? They aren’t people.

nah you have it all wrong

SLIDE THREAD

This board really needs to read

Attached: 220px-Whitelikeme.jpg (220x340, 17K)

Same. During work I try not to engaged in conversation with my sheboon coworkers. But I love looking at their big asses and jiggly thicc thighs.

Attached: 925FF497-8763-4E1B-9E3C-899F79CC2103.png (1120x2499, 505K)

THIS THREAD IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD. THESE FAGGOTS NEED CHEMO.

Attached: 1DD26D03-2972-4069-8F8C-6B52F2001ED8.jpg (768x512, 64K)

Blacks aren't people

Why shouldn't they? Homeless people make me uncomfortable too. They're crazy poo poo pee pee people. We all know the risk blacks carry, so why did our selves? Nothing wrong with being uncomfortable with undesirable people.

>Deliberately put yourself in an unsafe situation to prove you're safe

Walking alone at night is never safe. Doesnt matter where it is

White bois fear our larger ducks.

Attached: 5ED3E0D3-2D09-4A9E-AF75-F4B9704766BB.jpg (640x535, 50K)

Tim Wise is a filthy fucking kike.

user confirms that alt-right faggots are that way because they were pathetic and got bullied for it in their youth.

Black people make black people uncomfortable, that should tell you enough

>blacks statistically responsible for most violent crime
>lol why are you guys so paranoid?

Yeah, upper class areas in GTA tend to be devoid of anything aside from whites, and educated chinks.
Take a stroll down the shitty areas of town from time to time, Nigel.
Even better, move there. Let's see how tolerant you are when you're robbed five time a month, and your girlfriend is mugged in the vibrant, diverse area you chose to live in.
Nature's wrath does not lag far behind a fool, and your beliefs are foolish.

Attached: black_facts2.png (662x703, 123K)

Based leaf.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x758, 130K)

Same here. My parents were actually pretty liberal and very accepting of others. Interacting with black people taught me to distrust black people, not anything I learned at home.

swedish ducks are indeed things of monstrous proportion.
much like your love for miniscule black cock.

Well, considering they are 8 times more likely than white and asian people to commit assault, why wouldn't people be uncomfortable?

>not learning from experiences
I'm afraid that you are the retard.
Successful people learn from experience.

But im black

Is this why Serbs fight with basically everyone in their general area?

but be real, those are gangsters and drug addicts doing all that
so why does this board hate on everyone from that race even those who are simply just living their lives and not breaking any laws? it's retarded

Lol you've never been in the Dixon corridor. You haven't seen the hells thatt await the 666

Attached: DOTR.jpg (1200x706, 36K)

They smell weird.

lol I lived at jane and finch for 20 years

pretty sure you mean
>The whole world
Is there a single non black ethnicity that doesn't get on guard when a nigger is in the premises?

yeah for reason at all? right?

Attached: 1530057719040.png (600x551, 274K)

>statistics

Im sure leaf is a whitey living in a 89% black ghetto
go live there get beat and possibly killed and then come back here

Attached: 18009_orig.jpg (403x297, 40K)

feck off, Milo

How is it that niggers and beaners can't tell the difference between white people and jews?

Low IQ?

There are indeed based black men.
I've met them, worked with them, talked with them.
They're rare as shit, and tend not to associate with black culture.
Because black culture is ruled by niggers, and that's where all the stats about violence and welfare come in. Black communities, black culture are pure toxicity, and they have zero desire to better themselves. And ostracize any black dudes who do want to do better as 'acting white'.
So yeah, perhaps there are some decent black guys, but the 95% ruin it for the other 5%.

Attached: black_facts.jpg (1650x1275, 983K)

stinkbait

I grew up in the south, blacks in general made no attempt at hiding their racism towards anyone. Always projecting their problems on to other people. So after awhile I realized fuck them, there is no point in trying to integrate sub humans into society. The only solution is birthcontrol them out of existence in the developed world. Also the welafare that allows shitty people to exist and breed has to stop.

I get the point of this smuggie but yeah there's a huge portion of those statistics that represent black people as normal citizens

What if I make my own right?

men your ancestors take them from africa so it's your responsability to take care of them and give these people a proper education

Replace "uncomfortable" with "sick".

any group with extremely high conformity should make you uncomfortable

>somalia can fuck my ass raw
-OP

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Are my posts being censored or something. Look at my bloody fucking posts you stupid nigger and then REFUTE IT. Stop ignoring the truth.

niggers tongue my anus

How does that make anything he's said in his book wrong?

i already responded, theres nothing you can post to justify treating a whole race like shit based on the actions of some of them

Most niggerinos unironically can't fight a lick.

Statistics don’t matter. The bottom line is genetics. You can explain away those stats to “socio economic” problems. But you can’t explain away genetics. Once again respond to these posts.

but why does that justify hating them?

Do you let your children play with pitbulls as well?

Attached: ancestry.png (712x648, 134K)

perfectly safe in my little white town.

The majority of the whole race is shit. It’s rare that you find one who isn’t shit by comparison to whites. And adding any concessions to saying every single one has to go back is a slippery slope.

Umm yeah. I've got news for you. Super-majority white areas, even poorer ones, are basically 100% safe at all hours.

this reply was brainlet tier but i'll respond to it anyways, even IF the majority of a race is bad based on your boomer science you cannot judge each and every individual by that because at some point you will be unfairly projecting shit on someone that is out of their control

Well it isn’t specifically about hate. No one hates blacks for being blacks in Africa. But people hate blacks for being in the US. They are a parasite to whites so long as they coexist with them. The fact that this is something that is forced upon whites to accept people that are inferior to them in their nation and then have to subsidize their existence because of their lack of productivity is what causes hatred. It’s especially because these people believe that they are entitled to take lands and resource from whites but not the other way around.

Black people ruin everything.

Attached: 1550439147504.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

maddening. my parents were liberal public school teachers. and despite my neighborhood being majority white, and the high school i was supposed to go was also majority white, my parents sent me to a public school on the other side of town to teach me some tolerance for diversity.

this had the opposite effect. i don't tolerate blacks...i despise them. because i had to spend 4 years of hell watching my back at my majority black high school. thanks mom and dad.

>you can't judge individuals on the merits your country was founded on
this is the argument, genetic are out of everyones control, multiculturalism doesn't work

you don't think that there are any stupid white people? or intelligent black people?

and there is literally nothing wrong with that.