Whites are getting what they deserve

Its so funny so see whites complaining about 'muhhh white genocide'
you are just getting what you deserve, right now its happening the same to you what your people did to my people for centuries - karma is a bitch isnt it?
I love to see muslims taking over your countries, especially seeing cities like Madrid and Barcelona becoming muslim majority, now you know how it felt for my ancestores when you took over Cusco and defiled our holy places with your evil religion

I just sitting here and enjoy to see the slow death of your race

Attached: 897678.jpg (844x454, 95K)

>I just sitting here and enjoy to see the slow death of your race
you seem to have deep anger in you. angry people are rarely successful

¿es en serio ?, tu tienes internet gracias a una persona blanca, television , medicina , avances tecnologicos, videos , nanotecnologia.
los putos negros y musulmanes son una puta escoria ,maldito indio de mierda

i'm not angry, it's just that I like justice

a star shines brightest before it dies

Attached: you stupid assholes.jpg (640x432, 36K)

Nothing to do with "karma", you stupid animal. It's just Whites on a come down and we will inevitably rise back up. It's just how it is. Cry more, you fucking lowly animal.

Justice for what? Muslims attacked Europeans first. What are you even whining about?

Oh man, cry more half spanish half quechua rapebaby. Peru is an even more of shithole than my own country is, so I bet seeing nice countries get fucked gives you a nice schadenfreude, probably the only thing you can feel.

No you're clearly angry bro

>gayzilian talking about races
kek

Let me get this straight so 90% of white countries haven't done shot to anyone but because some did all deserve death? Yeah nz shooter is right. No wonder nationalism is on the rise

Peru is even worse my friend, you know it, don't try to deny it, it's useless.

words of truth

Haha way to prove your low IQ. The fact you think that people alive today are over 200 years old speaks volumes about your intelligence.
I was born in 1998 for example, please enlighten me what "my people" have done to "your people" since 1998 that warrants genocide? Do you even have a brain?

Also this whole thread proves europeans were right to conquer your faggot rainbow empire, in fact they were too lenient.

nope

>Indio genocide
NO REGRETS PUTO ;)

Whites are reaching their adulthood, presumably, through times like these

Europeans were right to genocide subhuman races

Why do islamic terrorists never attack israel? Ive never understood this (ps i actually understand it, i just want to see if other people do)

Attached: 1513789753073.jpg (1024x960, 82K)

Spain is best what happened to you , without spain you would be another amazon tribe

You are irrelevant.

say it with me Jow Forums

WHITE PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING

Never understood that image. Why are Chinese, Russians, and all Asians black? LMAO right wingers be like >hurr whole world is black we minorities durrrr
What a joke lmao

They dont cut the hand that feeds them

SEETHING

It's almost funny how inaccurate that map is. Like Russia for example you're telling me that the whole Russia isn't white? ore Eastern Europe/England/ entire USA

Sad fact is we only conquered you to civilize you. Turns out it's impossible so that mercy was wasted. Hope this next time around we finish you all off.

Are Asians white? You know most of Russia is in Asia where the natives were various asian groups, Europeans aren't native east of the urals...

Parasites die with their hosts, just keep that in mind.

for the first time in centuries white people are getting their dues and they're handling it as poorly as possible. imagine what they'll be like in 10 years when they're the minorities in predominately white counties. the butthurt will be so glorious and it'll all be documented for future generations to see

SLIDE THREAD

NEWFAGS READ THIS

islam attacked europe first, over 1000 times before whites retaliated! so, erm, ..... fuck off!

Good luck living in a post-white world. You'll all be living in troglodyte squalor, slaves to a jewish overclass. That said, you probably are a troglodyte living in squalor now anyway so your life won't change much.

At least OP is willing to reply

>I just sitting here and enjoy to see the slow death of your race
not going to happen like that friend, I thought NZ would have clued you in to that

Attached: 1552845096471.jpg (500x503, 60K)

kek

anyone got any data that disproves white supremacy is on the rise?
christchurch seems to be 'cementing' that sentiment

any way to disprove this?

You are right. We deserve all this because we dared believe you brownies could gracefully accept the technology and prosperity we gave you.

CAM ON WHYTE PEEOOPLE KILL SUM MINORITIES

world belongs to the superior races and i'm not the one who dies, i'm the one who does the killing

" your people" and how did they claim their lands, by just asking it or something? evil religion, like being aztec cutting hearts out or islamic offerings are the new future, evil christianity. in what sense can you ever imagine that.

you better not be white.

Uh. Yep. If you don't know that Muslims invaded Christian Europe before Christian Europe even began flexing back you are either ignorant brainlet or a liar. Which is it?

>anyone got any data that disproves white supremacy is on the rise?

It depends what you mean by "white supremacy"?
If you mean people questioning the views of the cuckmedia, then yes. If you mean more people fancying the idea of performing mass shootings on non whites, then no,

Attached: 1513556172035.jpg (813x868, 147K)

What goes around comes around Habib.
You'll be getting genocides by the Chinks soon as whites are gone

Bruh. ......L. we have always been a world minority

there's not much people east of urals to talk about. It's a huge fucking nothing with pop density 3.5 people/100 km^2 with russians being like 60%

That was just Spain. Nobody else wanted anything to do with your toilet of a country.

If that honestly happens I'm might go postal

nah just got a 'discussion' in class this week, about how white supremacy is on the rise and an example is trump and the christchurch guy and the news and 'studies' confirming this

pic related

I want to fucking prove them wrong-tired of their whining that it exists and is the 'threat'

Attached: average post on facebook.png (461x282, 28K)

You blind nigga, never watch nor read the news? Israel's literally being attacked daily by Palestinian extremist. Of course they'd fire back 100 missiles over some molotov thrown over their border. But still...

It's so funny to see bigger animals like you trying to act tough. What are you doing to do?? Ooga booga relentlessly? In the end YOU are the dirty troglodyte nigger. :)

You guys invaded Christian holy places well before we even began the crusades. The reconquista was to take Spain back from you animals after you invaded it. You started this shit and deserve what happened to you.

As for us going extinct. Ill fight it but if it happens it happens. All great things must come to an end and the white Christian race was possibly the best and most beautiful thing.

After your people takr over the world it will go to shit. I mean look at the countries you control now. Shit. Youre asking me to be upset that my race will be spared the inevitable horror that you will turn the world into? I laugh. Ill be in heaven, laughing at you all as you inevitably slit each others throat.

Personally though, I'm rooting for the Chinese. You and yours are so bad that you make ChiComs look like Romans to me. Anyways cheerio you hate filled moon god worshipper :*

u like genocide and hate... thats what ur post look like

Do we get native European reservations

lel so much seething

toilet of a country? peru was the richest country of the world culturally and by resources, inca empire was few years away from becoming an intercontinental super power, see inca navigation systems

face it, white people are evil and deserve everything what is happening now

you envy us niggers
thats why you hate us so much, its not muh slavery or muh opression you are just jealous, white race will never die so suck a fat cock

Not exactly, your countries we're conquered against your governments will and you were colonized.
You are being invited into our countries by our governments by the kindness of their hearts.
This will happen until they choose to stop then it will happen no more.
You're not in control of the narrative.

Can you name why and who

You would committing academy suicide if you suggest otherwise. They are not approaching the subject impartially, they already have a conclusion and will only listen to the data that reinforces it.

In your case, I would troll them. Say that white supremacist is far worse, that it isn't even studied, since there are little resources spent in researching it. Talk about how it has infiltrated feminism, making it only be concerned about women issues in white countries, but not in islamic. The muslims, by making them believe that living in a white country is better. Talk about transwhites, etc.

Basically, pushing their narrative to the absurd.

Duuudeee do you honestly believe what you just said? The people who, mostly lived in the mountains, lacked any horses, guns or sails would be a super power? They were defeated by a few hundred Spaniard bois with matchlocks gahahahagagagagaga

Needs some Updates as some European Shilling Forces on here have updated their strategies and tactics
The American ones like the ADL who doesn't even hide they have people posting on here however have not updated and changed, just like the American Media has not updated their Understanding and Differences of Right-Wing Ideologies that are to the right of the Establishment Right
>pic unrelated
t. someone who was tasked to not shill on here but to read, research and understand for an european non-political Research Branch which is purely tasked to study, research and understand political movements for purely historical/sociological/political History Writing

Che Quispe, no conocían ni la rueda.

the very second we start gathering together yall will start shitting your pants

I'd probably be this whiny and petty too if I had to live in a shit hole like Peru.

bla bla bla.
We just want everyone to acknowledge that this is exactly what is happening without covering it in diversity, love and peace.
We know we have the right to defend our land from conquering savages (You)

Could you imagine being a nigger or really anything other than white? Beauty is always out of your reach

hahah, clever points
I've started to bring up the issue with 'white' because an irish, to a greek, to an australian, to a czech, to an american is vastly different. Also do they consider Russia 'white' because it's part of Asia? Then I flip it on them and how 'black', do they mean carribean, jamaican, african-american, cote-d'ivoire, north african ect. They just get upset and say I'm being problematic, and then some nonsense about white supremacy again(and how its something you bring with you) and 'you're being racist and sexist to those colonised countries'

ain't no winning in academia

You think you've won by taking what you "can" you're taking what we allow, and when you go to far the white race will destroy you.
The only reason you hate white people is the knowladge that we will nuke every last one of you.

Attached: 1552848333581.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

Intercontinental superpower yet defeated by some small sick bois

Attached: images (5).jpg (521x589, 30K)

leave it to us bro

Attached: 1552933324724.png (420x420, 10K)

No but they're not black retard.

Well at least you fucking moon worshippers keep your women in line. After were gone make sure to keep that up.

Letting white women open their mouths is what led to our downfall.

What if I told you were more alike than different

Your ancerstors were soi cucks and their women ancient coalburners.
MY LIFE FOR MY WHITE MASTERS

Attached: 8qq33g0mknz11.jpg (2518x1024, 427K)

Fuck niggers

Attached: 1552899954757m.jpg (750x1024, 148K)

See this shit.
This shit is almost as bad as soi and your ancestor mostly eats this.
They literally eat like cucks

Attached: images (11).jpg (461x665, 60K)

Salt harder, envious fuck.

Yep

op... ur full of shit.

when we're gone there will be a massive depopulation because chinese sure as fuck arent going to life support non chinese and jews are useless without white goys.

What the fuck do you mean "nope?" Whites didn't invade Muslim lands until you idiots invaded Europe. I know you aren't as intelligent as us, but you can read, write?

And once agaon I want to apologize for this indio

justice doesnt exist, its more personal preference for how a other needs to be which is stopping someones else way of live and have yourself govern other peoples live by your own liking. human laws are made by humans for humans it doesnt exist. someone invented laws to minimize the hostillities within a community and enlarge/combining their hostille presure to outside their community, which enlarges their chances of survival by a fucktonn. its millitary decisions that laws exist, you will see that every time that wars have stopped a rapid degeneration starts within a community as people to get more out of another for themselves as there are no outside threats they should be worying about and rapidly desigrate the country untill it splits untill mutlible sections that combats for superiority for survival, evolving again and again..

>Peru is an even more of shithole than my own country
But that's wrong you stupid macaco

So true bro! Multiple epidemics, low birth rates and cuckold trend at a all time high! Jews(big pharma/opioid epidemic) and Mexicans(fentanyl) are even profiting off of their deaths lol but "muh high IQ tho"

live for themselves instead of working together* as there are no outside threats they should be worying about

Lol @ id plus look who's affect and who's not. Next generation is gonna be right wing asf

yes we're jealous of your low birth rates, high suicide/death rates
The multiple epidemics killing you. So jealous that the Jews are profiting off your deaths with big pharma lmao

Attached: 6BA3C580-0C18-4DB1-B3E6-48022C835973.jpg (1242x1824, 972K)

I've explained it here, link this threads to muslims next time they deny

hereby naturally splitting apart countries which create subgroups which fight over another untill some mayor countries appear only to split apart again, untill from the wars that follow a few large states are made, who split apart again, its mostly even more succesfull when a state creates another conflict after a seemingly shot time than a long time of peace as it will grow for a while but all the laws made arent perfect and eventually people start abuse it, and if its son on son it will create a arogant weak and corrupt people like today that wont survive any new given difficulties if they may arise.

Actually, the luciferian deep state is inviting this to turn 'whites' away from Christianity and compel them go full 1488.

it would seem more justice to me that your kind dies instead, as a contribution to the people that gave their lives for the way of living, the laws and security we have, the inventions they developed in order to win and make the world better, here are you stopped all of main human progression. why?because of some loose thought that it helps to punish people who try to come out better on this world as a form of justice stopping evolution as a whole. there is no justice, people are just trying to get advantage above another constantly you dense child.

kek there arent that many niggers kn japan.

yeah but just palestinians

>911

Attached: american versus canada.png (901x749, 42K)

>My people.
Go take a DNA test I bet you have plenty of European blood in you. Also read some history books and try to think critically about what really happened. Colonialism is a lot more complicated then just going somewhere and killing everyone.
Also China is currently colonizing Africa. Once they are done there I'm sure they'll head over to you. Enjoy being an actual slave the Chinese while you are still fuming about something Europeans did hundreds of years ago.