33yo italian named Lorenzo Orsetti from Florence died in a firefight with ISIS while he was in the ranks of kurdish...

>33yo italian named Lorenzo Orsetti from Florence died in a firefight with ISIS while he was in the ranks of kurdish militia
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2019/03/18/siria-isis-ucciso-un-crociato-italiano-e-lorenzo-orsetti-combatteva-con-i-curdi/5045279/

Attached: Lorenzo-Orsetti-3-1300[1].jpg (1300x530, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNqNx_XK0dQ
britannica.com/topic/Kurd
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN1QB1IK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Respect.

F

hope he killed lots of kebabs and turks

Good. Kurdish dogs have no place in this world, and neither do Shitalians, who steal credit for the Roman Empire, which the Turkish man rightfully built.

You will give us back the Italian peninsula, or we will take it from you BY FORCE. Consider yourself warned, consider ALL OF EUROPE WARNED. WE THE TURKISH PEOPLE ARE FED UP, AND YOU WILL LET US JOIN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

farewell brother

tücc semm gli tu fratell

>fucking tats

Useless opinion confirmed.

don't know how to feel...
he removed kebab, but on the same time he fought with commies.

ahhh
fucked up your proxy boi

We're on the same boat.

>BASED LORENZO
F

Well not anymore

Attached: 24B3F7C8-692A-4B1F-B17B-48C9B8D4823D.jpg (489x499, 27K)

what are you talking about? I am a Turk in Seoul, inseminating Korean bitchez with my Big, TURKish cock.

>kurdish militia
S

Are you retarded or just pretending you dog-eating gook

Is everyone posting here a JIDF member or just brainwashed?

Whining for another cannon fodder for Jewish world domination, well done.

good
one less commie

kurds are just a different brand of kebab. they're just focused on getting a proper foothold for now. but the kurds I've met here were just as bad as the turks. shia, shiite, it's all the fucking same

the enemy of my enemy could still be my enemy

A commie is worse than a towelhead. They know it. It's whey they more them here to distract from the truth.

Atheism is a literal regression of human evolution. We evolved to have faith in the unknown. To have expectations. It's an aspect of our very consciousness, and what makes us the most powerful creature on this very planet despite being pathetically weak compared to most of the other 'hunter' species.

*shia, sunni

/thread
Kurds are commie fucks & they fly the antifa flag all the time, once Israel is done with them & the US stops funding them, the Syrian army is going to destroy them. Then the US will use it as an excuse to invade Syria, claiming the Kurds were our second best allies in the world! The first best ally, being Israel of course.

>throwing your life away in the service of a cult leader whose been jailed for two decades

>nonwhite dying fighting other nonwhites
yawn

Yes we've lots of antifa between Tuscany and Emilia.

based italiano

F

you will let us join the E.U, Germanic dog, or we will join it BY FORCE.

My ancestors, like Gaius Julius Caesar, and Marcus Aurelius, slaughtered hundreds of thousands of G*rmanic d*gs. Remember the Roman Empire, which Turkish hands built, wh*te boy. Do you really want to fuck with us?

can some /sg/fag tell me just how YPG is still having firefights with ISIS?
I thought ISIS was down to a few square miles of desert and a couple thousand guys in late 2017

No, I'm Turkish. I feel pity for J*ws who will never no the joy of being God's chosen people.

he had the guts to face real jihadist with guns, didn't ran away from some guy wielding a credit card machine when confronted.
long live Antifa. people with some honor for a change

F

Attached: Dh-1HduXUAA7QwQ.jpg (964x1147, 281K)

very beliveable ,you sub 90 iq cannon fodder retard.

last vestiges.

youtube.com/watch?v=BNqNx_XK0dQ

Attached: 1531521106009.jpg (602x452, 123K)

Filthy Tuscans. (Jk)
My family is from Naples but my ancestor backstabbed the mob, they told him to leave Italy or they’d kill him. I wish my family still lived in Italy.
My fiancée & I have been talking about moving to northern Italy, I would apply through the “right of blood” program, which allows all descendants of Italians to move to Italy & gain citizenship extremely easily, and since she’d be my wife then she would also become a citizen when I do.

Good. A good sandnigger is a dead one.

>fighting for a completely foreign group of people
>not even getting paid for it
S

Good job dying for Israel

You are a Useful Idiot.

lol faggot useful idiot fighting for the jews
for those not in the known, kurds are the kikes of islam

>fighting for sand crawlers
>gets killed by sand crawler
RIP, retard

>fighting terrorism by joining a terrorist group

he died well. The death of a soldier is the best kind of death.

(for once I won't insult the Italians)
RIP HERO

no faggot a terrorist is a guy that kill a bunch of random unaffiliated unarmed people people. ISIS are terrorists. that NZ Fascist is a terrorists. hes WHITE ISIS. white supremacy is terrorism and white supremacists will meet the same fate at the hands of antifa as ISIS,

THEY BOTH GONNA END UP AS DEAD AS A DODO

and when both of you cum sippers be history we gonna live happy

Attached: Dzh-5LfVAAAVtAj.jpg (1186x667, 236K)

S

>dude goes kills some innocent civilians
>hailed as a hero here
>dude goes out to take the fight to the enemy
>gets shit on here
I don’t understand Jow Forums

The kurds are the closest thing to not being genocidal psychopaths that the Middle East has. Including Israel. I know they are disgustingly western with their egalitarian ideology and opposition to radical Islamic terrorism, but they do have a history longer than the Ashkenazi Jews do in the Middle East.

britannica.com/topic/Kurd
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN1QB1IK

Why are you typing like a nigger

>Antifa
>The guys known for attacking from being the meatshield of women and fatties they deploy, then skitter back into the crowd to hide.
>Honor
Wew lad. That's some pretty fucking large scale delusion you got there.

F

Kurds have committed multiple terror attacks and ethnic cleansing
>inb4itwasanotheralphabetcombiation
it has been long proven that all kurd liberation groups are associated and support each other you are not fooling anyone with "they are not the real kurdish liberation group"
good job dying for Israel you C U C K

>The kurds are the closest thing to not being genocidal psychopaths that the Middle East has
Except, you know, for all those terror acts targeting civilians.
Of course those aren't the real Kurds I'm sure.
You gullible retards are so gullible and retarded.

>a marxist died somewhere in the sands

should i feel bad or something

>all those terror acts targeting civilians.

proof?

bump

>florence
yikes
>kurdish militia
yikes

You got an example of them intentionally targeting unarmed civilians?

Good, he has imbecile-tier tattoos

Thank you Lorenzo, very cool
F

they look fine to me

Lol a history of helping Turks genocide Armenians and Greeks and stealing their lands maybe.
S

Attached: 1531086873135.gif (360x300, 1.69M)