Brenton Tarrant and the situation regarding the shooting

What was his purpose:
- try to make USA's left ban guns in hope that burgers would revolt, thus Civil War
- if other countries did ban or worsen their gun laws, it would contribute for his primary objective of accelerationism
- stir up the sentiment of cleansing western lands from filthy moslems
- spread the "everyone should live in their own countries and don't (legally or not) invade the countries of others" mentality
- show whites their power and that there's no need to be fearful, as this leads to cowardice and thus enables moslems and other races to leech freely on western countries, and with the law in most of western countries, do as they please without repercussion, both socially and legally

But it's not only praises, there's some sketchy stuff about that attack:
- the 5th member of the group fled to Israhell
- other stuff I read in a recent thread that I don't remember but made the attack seem even more sketchy, maybe even a false flag, hope the anons of that thread come enligthen this one

Conclusion:
False flag or not, it seems that this'll contribute positively to Jow Forums's ideals/objetives

To moralfags:
>hurrr he killed children
so did moslems, be it in their homeland, or, even more importantly, in western countries, and they did so gruesomely
>hurrr he killed wamen
so did moslems, be it in their homeland, or, even more importantly, in western countries, and they did so gruesomely
>hurrr he killed old people
>hurrr he killed innocents
plus, remember that Islam is a religion that praises war and the death of infidels, EVERYONE WHO ISN'T FROM AN ORIGINALLY MOSLEM FAMILY OR COUNTRY IS CONSIDERED AN INFIDEL

See this for more info on Islam as a whole (converting to Islam won't save you nigger): imgur.com/a/bMCNdII

Attached: 1552696729427.png (645x360, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tctaunleashed.com/2019/03/18/incendiary-radio-w-robert-reyvolt-2019-03-17-rbn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism but mass public awakening. Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark a great white uprising but did that happen with Dylan Roof? No, neither will it happen due to Brenton. Instead, stricter gun control laws will be enforced, just like they were thanks to Roof, and no one will fight back. These "people" claiming Accelerationism is about violence are Jews and Bolsheviks who do not have white people's best interests in mind.

Attached: Accelerationism-Redpill.jpg (2148x2958, 981K)

what other option is there then? nothing will be solved democratically, and it seems unlikely that whites will revolt without a bigger happening, like moslems declaring war to them

>t. Brazilian low IQ analysis
Back to your sandbox nigger

Go back to sucking nigger cock faggot

Attached: 1552674734019.png (225x225, 83K)

That's just a jewish blackpill.
More and more people are waking up, the only ones crying for the mosque are paid shills and people too far gone.
Most people are searching for answers behind the media circus.

false flag they want us to fight against muslims so israel dont have to
tctaunleashed.com/2019/03/18/incendiary-radio-w-robert-reyvolt-2019-03-17-rbn/

Ever growing censorship is a telltale sign of the coming end of jewish reign

Seriously? Fuck extremists on both sides that wish to divide society. You people are disgusting. Rest in peace to all innocent victims, white or muslim. We're all human beings, imagine the how the families of the innocent that were killed feel. You people are deserving of nothing but disgust.

Seriously? Fuck traitorous whites like yourself. You people are disgusting. Rest in peace to all +2.200 european white victims, women, children, old people or young men. Whites are all human beings, image the how the families of the innocents that were killed feel. You people are deserving of nothing but disgust,

Attached: 1552674923155.png (1090x1087, 381K)

Ah yes, good one, the attack was in the same day that Israel bombed Gaza, which solely this makes the attack look like a false flag
I hope the sandniggers start the war already, can't wait for glassed jews and would get me absolutely pissed if USA or any other country fucked with this war

sure if NZ bans guns
HE WINS

Attached: bq-5c41236bb3dae.jpg (720x512, 64K)

Rest in peace to the millions of innocent muslims killed in the middle east because of western countries invading them. We're all human, learn to love ur fellow man.

Rest in peace to the millions of innocent whites killed in the Balkans, Iberian soil, Anatolia, and so on, defending Europe from invading, blood-thirsty moslems. Whites are all humans, learn to love your fellow white.

So you admit both sides are innocent, copying is the worst form of humor by the way.

>so did >so did >so did

Whatever happened to individualism? These people did no such things.

Shut up monkey soup mix up tar baby
> btw no one if innocent
T more of a moral fag then you

Not really, who started the shitwar between whites and moslems were moslems, whites stopped after a while, then moslems started to fuck with whites again, but this time whites adopted the cuck "nobility" principle of not acting like your enemy, and not only that, they portray them as misunderstood victims of violence. What that brought to western countries? Death and misery in the hands of moslem invaders, nignogs and, most importantly, traitorous whites who aid the previous ones into destroying whites

Show geo flag

What about the millions killed by Islamic aggression?

I bet that you are a cuck faggot liberal supporter and that you live in Ontario. I hope there is a Canadian civil war so the likes of you can also be terminated with extreme prejudice.

We need to learn to love eachother, that's it. Violence breeds more violence. Extremists prevent the human race and society from progressing.

Another extremist, nobody is born hateful. Just stop and seek therapy.

Attached: 698cc4de-e6e0-4778-acb2-9d865609fdaa.png (1600x1381, 1.16M)

TL;DR His plan is bad, and it is going to have the opposite effect. They don't start really doing harm until after they their freedom of speech, assembly, and to bear arms. Most people don't support violence until things get really bad.

I disagree on the matter. The vast majority of people are against violence. Even Islam, the most radically pro violence segment you can think of only has 23% of men between the ages of 18-30 saying that "Attacks on civilians to protect your beliefs" are sometimes justified. The vast majority of people do not support these things, and it is barely even a percent that would say that openly of other groups.

You can't win democratically with a strategy like that. The numbers do not exist, and while I agree with you that Islamic terrorism is a huge problem the tactic works for them because they have a massive group of people in power, and in the media that believe in protecting them from "Islamophobia" at all costs. Do you know what percent of Washington voted for Donald Trump? The guy that has been pro legal immigration, pro Israel, and the worst thing they have him saying during the presidency is "We have are good people on both sides of the debate on removing monuments, and renaming parks." to those people that is far right extremism.

Lets say as a hypothetical that the group was a cell that was working for, or with the support of Israel. It'd be a hard case to make that the guy did not actually kill the people, but the fact of the matter is that this should not change anyone's stance on anything. Despite all the jokes, and the funny memes we can post about it the only thing he did was make the media look stupid and/or corrupt.

Attached: 1552636612467.jpg (753x1024, 71K)

No Blood as people being allegedly shot – Or blood spatter
Bodies piled up before shots fired
The guy is made to look like a racist all of a sudden
No shattering glass, wood or exploding cement during gun fire
Nothing solid impacted the bodies – Newtons law applies
Body appears out of nowhere suggesting that the body was placed later
Panic would ensue and people would scatter naturally but people just slumped
No screams of horror or fear when faced with terror
Clump of hair blown of womans scalp indicates air expelled by a rigged device
So called killer fires shots against car window and window did not break
The whole thing seems like a Pulp Fiction type movie
It’s now illegal to watch the footage because people would realise how cartoonish it is
The Internet is compromised and now the narrative is being controlled

We need to learn to love our fellow whites, that's it. Violence will be retributed with violence. Coward, traitorous whites prevent the white race and society from progressing.

How does the event affect the arms laws in the United States?

>You can't win democratically with a strategy like that.
That's the whole point. You literally cannot win this battle with democracy. Now, if 20% of all white men were heavily armed and declare literal civil war on Judaism in America, that would be a battle won.

>So called killer fires shots against car window >and window did not break

Amm. It's with intention. If car crashes no glass hits driver and others. It doesnt shatter for a reason. Have u ever seen plasticated glass? It doesnt shatter. Dumbass

Attached: 1552667733135.jpg (750x723, 39K)

>TL;DR
Yeah, the sad thing about all of that is that whites wait too long to act, it's just a hope from me and many that maybe, maybe now, a parcel of these kind of whites has been red/blackpilled on Islam at least
>I disagree on the matter
See image and the imgur I provided in the OP
>you can't win democratically with a strategy like that
When was winning democratically the objective anyway? There's just no way a natsoc could win democratically, or even live long enough to be voted

Attached: 1552754541246.jpg (627x663, 58K)

>Newtons law
I love how conspiracy theorists start mentioning people who are smarter than them to try and give their ideas credibility. You're a retarded NPC.

Civil war in the US likely ends up with a rebel victory that is quickly supplanted, invaded, or has already been taken over by the Chinese. It is not even good for New Zealand to destroy the US's power on account of the fact that china has had their fingers deep in that country for a long time. So if you like China, like the shooter, then that'd be great!

I never said Islam was not bad, and you should add the terrorism thing onto that. It is from the same survey, and that is usually a shocker for people. I just said that destroying our country so that we can be a Chinese Vassal state is going to be worse.

We just gotta ensure that nobody in power of the goverment sells our stuff to chinks, no? Also, if a country collapsed, it would have to be reborn as natsoc, or else all of the work for making it collapse would have been thrown to the litter

>Civil war in the US
Okay, then if democracy ends in our death and civil war ends in foreign tyranny, you are just blackpilled on the future of white people. I believe we can win by restoring white families, taking back political and educational structures, infiltrating the police, military, and courts, and finally, forceful removal of our enemies. All of this literally begins with what is posted here and on the alternative information networks on Youtube. We can do this user.