Someone should go ahead and send this to that treacherous zealandic turban wearing tramp:

Someone should go ahead and send this to that treacherous zealandic turban wearing tramp:

foxnews.com/world/yazidi-sex-slaves-set-fire-to-their-burqas-after-being-freed-from-isis

Attached: IMG_20190316_233623.jpg (780x511, 34K)

RARE

Attached: the birth of negro.jpg (283x9628, 1.04M)

I don't think you actually get it, OP.

Western women wants to be sex slaves.

She's perfected that NPC roastie stare.

Medium rare actually.

Yeah I know, you got me there.
/thread
So where do we go from here?

say what you want, she'll win Time's Person of the Year of the Nobel Prize for being a woman, wearing a headscarf, and banning guns

So virtuous, so noble

The real tragedy is that you're not wrong.
The west is dead.

Whats fucked up is i align more with the god dam communist Kurds than my own 'feminist' leader.

How do you kiwis feel about her? Whats the general consensus? Particularly before and after

i want to fuck her so bad

You disgust me.

She looks undead.

ISIS is Israel.
Israeli secret intelligence services
TERRORISTS

Oh she will be riding high like you great war leader George Bush then come crashing down after a few years when she faces defeats. Our Opposition are useless.

you’ve uncovered the final pill, mine friend, this whole board is necrophiliacs

Based and truthpilled

What is it with western whores always having to show some hair when they're larping with headscarves?

>BE FEMALE WEARING MUSLIM HIJAB
>FEELS GUILT OF BEING WHITE
>NOW SEEKS TO BAN GUNS EXACTLY WHAT SHOOTER HOPED FOR

Attached: pol The mental gymnastics of your usual wh Te supremacist Politically Incorrect 4chan.jpg (822x456, 110K)

Yeah corpses can be kinda cute I guess.

Typical fucking whore isnt it? She'd get stoned if she walked around in Afghanistan like that.

What a weak little bitch.

Attached: 2c0fa161d4426e7a9a3e845e7f989645f8b8c063317de30419213be25c873514.jpg (766x694, 97K)

she is QT

You guys need to be necked.

chill amerifat...just want a exotic sex slave nothing more...no breeding involved

Does anyone have that comic where the racist old guy travels the world and becomes less racist?

>What is it with western whores always having to show some hair when they're larping with headscarves?
It's all about the "look at me".

New Zealand: Polygamous marriages cannot be performed in New Zealand, but are permissible if they are legally performed in a country that permits polygamy.

A Muslim needs to Wifey her up as his 4th Wife.