NZ shooter

Why did he do it Jow Forums? He had a QT gf and a good life. Why ruin it for some innocent Muslims?

Attached: 1552876830387.jpg (1360x841, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8xV34Gq0UU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what would fucking a few broads have to do with anything?

Attached: 1552875875851.jpg (888x499, 78K)

read the manifesto

Attached: 1552863783293.png (323x373, 116K)

You faggots turned every white male into an enemy. Reap what you have sown.

Are there any pics of his ex gf with the Muslim bf she left him for? I heard that’s what put him over the edge

lol this shooter is such a fucking clown.. what a lame life to live. he could be out fucking hoes and getting paid but now he sits in a cell over perceived "invaders" threatening his land

LMAO

anyone who shares this guys thoughts is obviously not doing well in life. go lose some fucking weight and get your dick sucked and these ideologies won't run through your head

I never think about negative shit anytime I'm consistently getting pussy. the only time I ever become angry and hateful is when I'm not getting laid

GET SOME PUSSY INCEL FUCKS, IT'S NOT HARD. SITTING ON THIS FORUM AND BUYING INTO IDIOT IDEALOGY ONLY MAKES IT HARDER FOR YOU TO GET SOME PUSSY

Why are you americans on this board so obsessed with white girls sleeping with browns or Blacks?

>You faggots turned every white male into an enemy.

pretty sure thats lefty libtards ever trump turned in his candidacy faggot. kys racebaiting libtard scum. this is consequence of your racebaiting.

theyre in denial about white women being ruined

its latinas or eastern europeans for me all the way. Fuck american white women

where the discord trannies at?

THERE IS ONE!

Attached: Screenshot_75.jpg (581x573, 117K)

>He had a QT gf and a good life.
He didn't, he was an incel. I knew plenty of incels who had photos like that. Sluts take pics like this with everyone. It means nothing.

most cant get or keep gf and wives so they blame others for their shortcoming...only about 2.4% of white girls date outside their race

He loves his people, he sacrificed himself to save us.
We must not let it be in vain.

why are you dirty jews so sexual?

Hes pushing back the invaders hes pourong gas on the fires of change

Attached: 1552752085685.png (800x528, 676K)

those pictures probably 10 years ago. He probably used to get girls in high school, then they realized he was a social weirdo and manlet, and he couldn't get anymore.

Get oout of here pussy dont talk about our hero

Attached: 1552584752531.jpg (960x1024, 59K)

Because he's a false flag agent and all the "remove kebab" larpers are taking the bait same with the media

I’m not obsessed. I just read that that pretty girl left him for a arab Muslim guy and that’s what set him off.
Was just wondering if anyone had social media pics of her with her Muslim bf

> he was an incel.

back to plebbit

Hes more chad then youll ever be muslim shill

that was before he went bald and stopped growing during high school

Get out of here shit skin

So much incel asshurt.

Attached: Brenton Tarrant.jpg (1079x410, 185K)

If only he had written down his thoughts. I guess we'll never know.

Attached: ultimate_shitpost.png (454x643, 81K)

That’s not the New Zealand murderer, that’s a random russian

Call girls.

Cause he is secretly in love with the other girl and it's tearing him apart so he goes mental and shoots people so she could notice him.

Attached: hoverhand.jpg (1360x841, 333K)

>le 56%

Some people are thinking about things they don't want to lose, and some people are thinking about things they want to protect.

he got cucked by big brown muslim cock

He decided to fight for a righteous cause greater than he. Will you, user?

Poor Bill Murray has fallen on hard times.

>innocent Muslims
weak bait

Yep. Dude was a classic incel. Whole male patter baldness, receeding hairline, extreme views, no family or children, isolated. Gym nut, tried the red pill one too many times. He just had to have a crazy manifesto to cover up his deep rooted insecurities dealing with women. I'm a fucking troll ugly ass motherfucker but I have a personality and can get laid any time I want. Incels are literally irredeemable human beings that should be watched and if necessary contained or even removed from society. Sex bots and UBI can't come soon enough.

They’re faggot cucks and it’s their fantasy, like how the loudest anti gay activist often turn out to be closeted every one of them is jackin it to interracial pron on the daily

Yeah, you "read this somewhere".

>his thoughts

That's the fishy thing to me tho.

It's not his thoughts. It's a conglomerate of different peoples thoughts. Not a single so to say ... new thought out of all of this.

It's like an echo

Attached: 1551820017222.gif (269x202, 616K)

>e just had to have a crazy manifesto to cover up his deep rooted insecurities dealing with women
I don't remember him mentioning women even once in his manifesto. Why is it always about pussy with you white knight fags?
>I'm a fucking troll ugly ass motherfucker but I have a personality and can get laid any time I want.
Yeah, sure. And I'm an interdimensional alien.

No muslim is innocent

>Native European lands
>New Zealand
Wut?

He looks like Opie in those pics.
Apart from the girls willingly touching him, of course.

where can i find the videos no where on the internet has them

>I don't remember him mentioning women even once in his manifesto.
He didn't want to be remembered as another pathetic Elliot Rodger type, so he went next best larp. Reality is he fits the profile 100%. Look at him. Laugh at him.
>Yeah, sure. And I'm an interdimensional alien.
Here's the problem with you red-pillers, you think "someone got laid" and think hot qt3.14s, but there's a lot of bitches out there ready to suck your dick if you can make them laugh.

t. half of his cities have rightful spanish names

for white people so your children can live in peace

The video was fake bro. Whole thing was staged.
See pic related for pre planted magazine

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-222821.jpg (2160x1080, 479K)

this

Attached: delusionalfemale.png (1175x518, 75K)

>all that matters in life is lust

imagine being this much of a fucking degenerate

Socks off

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-225609.jpg (2160x1080, 584K)

>the fucking projecting right here
At this point you should just kys

Or you know they're just a basic set of "hate facts" that normies aren't aware of because they don't spend 12h/day on a feminine penis picture exchange. Original thoughts are actually pretty rare anywhere. We've been arguing the same shit for thousands of years, just under slightly different conditions.

Sock on
The left trolled us hard. Left can meme

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-225807.jpg (2160x1080, 457K)

Attached: PicsArt_03-18-04.48.24.jpg (2000x1080, 136K)

8 Chan

men who chose an idea before comfort and women are the ones who change the world. I'm not supporting what he did, but giving an argument such as yours shows how weak and pathetic you are

>go lose some fucking weight and get your dick sucked
If those are priorities in your life you are the one with issues.

holy shit you're right

I have the OG video and manifesto in PDF will putting it on Mega be safe?

i want her to do that on my cock

>latinas arent turbo degnrate whores
Whatever you say

and you jerked off to that thought instantly and decided to spread the rumor for other cucks to jerk of to that idea too. That's because you want to see other men jerking off to an idea you jerked off to. Cuck.

>Laugh at him.
You admitted yourself you're an ugly little troll. I don't know where you get the guts to "laugh at him" when you're probably uglier than he is. At least he seems to have gotten laid.
>Here's the problem with you red-pillers, you think "someone got laid" and think hot qt3.14s, but there's a lot of bitches out there ready to suck your dick if you can make them laugh.
Dude, if you're an ugly piece of shit, most women will outright dismiss you. And I don't get what Brenton has to do with the incel community. There's literally nothing to suggest he was an incel. He traveled, he had girlfriends, he hated muslims and foreigners. That's it. Incels are all about "muh women don't love me", that's why the incels like Elliot Rodger who went on shooting sprees whined about precisely that.

THEN POST REAL PICS

No one did anything. The whole thing was staged see

having a girlfriend doesn't stop people from being racist..

nigger detected

yep, that's how you build a civilization

Because it was a Mossad OP

Attached: Quick Rundown.png (628x921, 719K)

Attached: Quick Rundown 2.png (1029x750, 971K)

White males have been the enemy for ages now in the MSM. That's why I ended up on /pol - it's the only place you can discuss it.

be cause if don't care you become Sweden capital of rape and transgendered men

Because, unlike you, he knows what it is like to sacrifice himself for a greater cause than hedonistic pleasures.

this

Attached: convenient_timing_israeli_air_strikes_and_christchurch_shooting.png (1029x2202, 1.35M)

>watching your country be invaded
>good life

Attached: 76e2113a15c5961468d0486aaef86b7b303c75a5661778a10fe216fda4fc7ec2.jpg (768x997, 135K)

The same reason skyking stole that plane. They wanted something higher, no matter the cost.

Attached: 1552001345695.jpg (316x311, 42K)

would you mind posting your tits, with timestamp

/pol is becoming the same degenerate shit as FB or Plebitt

he was a fucking muslim. how dumb is everyone that people can't figure this shit out??? what white supremacist visits multiple jihadi hotbeds and disappears for like 7 years

Yep definetly not Brenton. His camo was much tighter. This looks like some brown guy

No Muslim is innocent

He cared about his people I guess.

/thread right here

Why the fuck does he look like a 30 year old navy seal dressed up like a teen with a teen wig?

Attached: 1552579244805.jpg (800x725, 261K)

Invaders are not innocent.

This particular mosque was involved in radicalization.

Sage is my favorite spice

Neck yourself

he doesnt
his skin is far too smooth for a 30 year old

It was all staged user
See

>It's not his thoughts. It's a conglomerate of different peoples thoughts. Not a single so to say ... new thought out of all of this.

>It's like an echo

it's a literal manifesto of the chans

>Hey Jow Forums I have another stupid question that is already answered in the manifesto but I'm gonna ask it anyway
the thread... again

absoltely ascended take, even better than the mossad one (which is true btw)

Attached: 1552748671238.jpg (413x395, 9K)

(((cohencidence)))

NZ is a feminazi tyranny shithole.
No surprise men are snapping.
The only thing stange so war is : why so late, why so few ?
I would have had expected total civil war and the overtrow of the NZ cuntvernment and the total abolishment of all female 'right's once and for ever by now ...

> image related

Attached: nz feminazi leader.jpg (780x520, 36K)

Part and parcel you degenerate faggot.

because people dont condone random acts of murder.. except if muslims or niggers do it

>I only care about my basic sexual instincts and everyone else has to be just as shallow as me
>motivations have nothing to do with the impending destruction of western society.

youtube.com/watch?v=-8xV34Gq0UU&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1551425020935.png (427x500, 464K)

Jews

That isn't him in those pics lol. Fucking idiots