Go woke Go broke

Disney is finished. They collapse any day now.

Attached: BD3B29A2-94FE-4984-8A1F-DC0D86BEA107.jpg (781x1522, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGkuVwTsdcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1547469679092.png (500x913, 230K)

You're already broke. Jew money is fake.

REEEEEeeee
ITS FAKE THE BOUGHT ALL THE SEATS

Attached: 4563343774.jpg (468x351, 21K)

>Not posting the disastrous 70% drop
didn't happen to black panther, which opened last March.

people are retarded. the rest of the world would hold disney afloud while americans rage and stop watching them. then once the people who stopped watching disney realize that the rest of the world likes it, they will like it again. all humans are mindless followers

>foreign 495 mil
everyone complains about America while they eat the peanuts out of our shit.

Even including all the empty pre-purchased seats they barely got half budget back

doubt they even know where movies comes from desu.

So they barely broke even?

>stat on total lifetime grosses
>release was 10 days ago
impressive statistic you have there

only 0.8 billions! They are on the way to bankruptcy! Just like Gilette! Please have mercy online warriors!

it's fake disney obviously mass bought all the tickets to make it look like a success, maybe if you stopped focusing on the box office numbers and actually looked at pictures on twitter of empty seats you'd know.

Do you think a loss on 1 movie will bankrupt Disney you moron?

They still haven’t broken even yet. Sources say that Disney spent at least seven gorillion dollars on marketing alone.

Only the retards on this site would think 760 mil in 12 days is bad.

It's mostly China

>hides flag to shitpost

t. autists that can't get irony

"I was only pretending to be retarded!"

>"I was only pretending to be retarded!"

the movie cost them something around a billion to make.

and thats with all the Seat´s and theaters they had to buy top pretend to be successful.

Disney isn't going to collapse but their current MO is starting to break down despite their attempts to double down.

retard

Attached: 32342.png (724x447, 104K)

found the discord tranny

Attached: 1349595015062.png (647x580, 168K)

I don't have a baseline to compare this to.
What were it's projected profits?

>Disney collapsing

The probability of Disney buying the entirety of the USA is higher than collapsing lmao

>what is advertising?

what about marketing costs

>Production Budget: N/A

Well those numbers mean nothing then.
There sure is a reason, why they dont report their investment costs.

Also not that the numbers are "Gross"-numbrs, not net numbers, so that means nothing also.

i'f like to set the net nubers, aka to see whether they had a profit or a loss and how large it is.

the movie wasn't free to produce and the "gross" isn't pure profit. on the domestic market, disney gets around 66% of that gross, on the foreign market it's just 50%
in other words
domestic profit: $133.106.966,5
foreign profit: $163.020.000
= 296.126.966,5
supposed production costs: $152–175 million (I don't know if that is with marketing or without)

lets go for $164m which totals to a current $132m profit so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGkuVwTsdcc

I bet you were burning your shoes and shaving cream few months ago lmao

well what is it? do you know? or you gonna pull some random number from your ass? They are already 600 millions over budget and are projected to close 1 billion

Kek, did they make it of gold?

Without sounding liking an autist, explain how this is related to politics

I don't know a single soul who has watched that movie.

Believe it or not, the ticket sales don't all go to Disney. And marketing cost was at least that if not more.

Something something...kulturkampf.. something something.

shit, fucked up, domestic profit should be 175.701.195,78
= 338.721.195.78
minus production costs = around $175m profit

Brie Larson campaigned against white people and the whole premise of the movie is that women can be strong, which is a joke

They're not finished, but this is a nice toe stomp.
All that rises must fall.

you can say that about literally any of their movies or any movie in general. Its by far one of their highest grossing movies so trying to downplay it is really pathetic and desperate

Nigger Panther was crushed and plus he already was logically a Nigger in the comic books so it's really whatever. Captain marvel use to be a dude and they turned him into a fucking cunt because progressive politics. That enraged more then half of the marvel fanbase.

I am not downplaying it, I am just doing the math.

Damn those are some terrible numbers for a gross.summary after the movie been out this long and after all the fake seats Disney bought.

Reminder to never buy your kids Disney items

They literally won't close a billion. Also you realize a 152 million budget isn't the only thing they spent. Mark Hamill insulted the movie by stating it literally spent upwards 400 million in advertising. Plus the main characters each made 20 million in payroll, must be nice making 20 million to do a months worth the filming huh? Also side characters made a few million. Food expenses electric Bill's and stunts. Paying public areas to close off to film. Yeah bro this movie is actually barely breaking even. IT NEEDS to hit 1 billion to fucking survive.

Found the faggot, kys faggot

You mean advocating for the majority to not overwhelm the minorities when it comes to reporting or production jobs? Also she's just the lead role. It has nothing to do with the movie itself

Attached: Captain Marvel vs Black Panther.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Most of goylywood money comes from trafficking child sex slaves and pimping the movie stars.

They can draw whatever numbers they want in there.

buddies, they made millions out of it. Your little fringe campaign posting memes did nothing, you are irrelevant, deal with it cucks.

Dude you sound like a complete cringelord go suck corporate ass somewhere else discord tranny

t. shlomo

Movies are pretty boring in general and we are getting toward the end of cape-shit season.

I'm impressed they got that much. All of the estimates of how much it cost them, especially in advertising, are poo-tier estimates.

You guys are literally frothing at the mouth publicly that it didn't completely fail. Its embarrassing.

>Mark Hamill insulted the movie by stating it literally spent upwards 400 million in advertising

400 million in advertising is way too high and totally unrealistic. This movie is going to make a bit of a profit but it is probably going to under perform what Disney had wanted.

Thats the value of the production you nigger

According to rotten tomatoes the marketing cost was over 400mil.

To brake even this film need to mare more than 1 billion in sales

Attached: 1552638070535.png (510x765, 374K)

Can we push for Wonder Woman to be played by a man who identifies as a man except when he's fighting crime?

You have to factor in inflation over the years it took for them to make and the average return on gross capital investment that could have been made available for purchases on the stockmarket for example.
No good making a return of 3% net per year.
I think Movies are used as tax write offs personally because you have a shitload of depreciating assets, actors/actresses included.
OP is a brainlet who thinks he is smarter than Jow Forums

Made made millions? You.dont even know how profits work XD Jesus Christ they didn't make any profits they hardely scraped by!!!

Disney is crumbling. I already see they got the meme flag shills bought too XD

Attached: 1552667508588.png (449x468, 226K)

What am I looking at exactly?

I’m betting after the Endgame movie, interest in capeshit is going to go down.

Kek this, Jow Forums BTFO

newfag
>black panther pimps hoe
>capn marvel flies in to save hoe
>gets rekt

Maybe, depends how badly Brie Larson ruins marvel. Until now I was excited for each movie. I thought the Hollywood Jews at marvel wanted money over feminism, but if they gonna start making everything super woke I don't need to go buy the tickets anymore. Me and my buddy are perfectly fine pirating these movies.

>Have lots of normie friends who are Marvel capeshit fanatics
>Only a few girls watched the movie
>Didn't like it much
>Everywhere on the internet it says the movie is a must see and a massive success.

This is such a shitshow, the jews at Disney really believe that people are so stupid to trust their make-believe fantasy world where this movie is a hit?

Are you suggesting that the film budget doesn't include actors' compensation?

This proves people don't give a fuck about feminism.
They can't make a movie popular with feminism.
They can't sink a movie with feminism either.
People simply don't care about feminism or diversity in their movies.

Attached: ghost_busted.png (739x338, 192K)

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Who still sees superhero movies?

Americans can't digest peanuts?