Umm, based!

Holy shit! Based Milo.

Attached: UhBased.jpg (499x297, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2014-06-03/family-demands-answers-on-australian-death-in-yemen-drone-strike/5497908
archive.is/1Ant4
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
archive.is/VDpSu
stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
anonfile.com/Y6r1JbS3ma/The_Great_Replacement_pdf
anonfile.com/g4sdJaSdmd/The_Great_Replacement_docx
streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was forbidden from entering NZ.

F

As if facts matter to the modern leftist narrative.

Attached: diversity.png (895x655, 157K)

Looks like our based faggot is back

I'll bump, not because it's Milo, but because muh big if true

>He was forbidden from entering NZ.
yeah interesting, it seem that the population of australia and NZ are still much more based and down to earth than us, but the goverments are much more aggressive with their anti-european policies

based and fag pilled

why didn't he post the archived link?

His intentions are noble, but he forgets that leftists (and especially women) do not care about facts or logic.
Only their (own) feelings matter.

Hesrightyaknow.jpg

TLDR: Based Milo says "They deserved it". Fuckin' kek.

So what if that is the case? Being serious what will come of it?

we are getting replaced faster than europeans

You are seeing a lot of conservatives down low saying they deserved or playing whataboutism by comparing it to
Christian's killed in Africa and the middle east.

Its an interesting change

abc.net.au/news/2014-06-03/family-demands-answers-on-australian-death-in-yemen-drone-strike/5497908

Havard told his parents it was during his time at the Christchurch mosque that he first encountered radical Islam.

"When he moved into the mosque he realised what they were trying to convert people to.

Nobody cares what this aids riddled nigger fucking faggot kike has to say.

and Australia, our PM is a dickless cunt.

Guaranteed he was in the happening threads celebrating the crusade with us a few days ago. He may be a degenerate faggot but he's /ourdegeneratefaggot/

Very interesting

Uhh, excuse me. This isn’t how this works. When a white supremacist carries out a terrorist attack, we talk about white terrorists. Stop trying to flip the script on us by making it about Islam. Just shut the fuck up and let us decide the narrative.

> all of the kike shills ITT KVETCHING
kek
This just makes Brenton a fucking hero and not the cia mossad nigger you kikes claim he was

who cares you autists cheer for anything if it fits your narrative

I hope Milo makes a comeback. He was always ourfaggot.

yes never back down. leftists never back down when one of their pets goes berserk and kills dozens of random people, they double down about them being the real victims after all.

>at some point in time in western culture a man decided to let women vote so he could get laid

Attached: 1552511984641.jpg (200x300, 21K)

Attached: 58C408F1-793F-4974-8F58-FBE44FE315A8.jpg (542x768, 144K)

based faggot.

Funny, he sucks a niggers cock and he's STILL less of a faggot than your average brit.

Really activates the almonds.

Probably explains why the shooter mentions something similar in his manifesto (how he chose his targets), but the manifesto has been taken down and people only get to see the report of news organizations like the Bezos Post
Milo should ask him for an interview. I'm glad the shooter decided to live and contradict all the fake news that will follow.
People in America wouldn't give much sympathy if the Westboro church was attacked, but how many mosques are just as radical?

Attached: 2f0506aa7402f4c46e6375aa3d0f8edd.jpg (426x683, 44K)

Still doesn't justify his actions

It's not worth covering up though

50 less potential terrorists. Fucking sand niggers

Yuge
archive.is/1Ant4

> Yemen
Fake and like everything he does gay

i usually dont respond to milo threads but bump

Holy shit milo try to deflect the responsibility from his employer i'm chocked

Things kinda glimpse for him. Banned from Twitter, banned from entering NZ and Aus, currently in debt,... while Ben Shapiro get all the coverage and not suffered from the shadow banning.

why is NZ so cucked, holy shit.

I dont like milo but hate muslims more than i hate fags

Conservatives are a bunch of fucking retards. They called Milo “based faggot” having absolutely no idea what a homosexual actually is. Then Milo goes on a podcast and shares a perfectly normal fag experience about underage homosex and they throw him under the bus.

Guy’s a degenerate, but he was also an asset. Still one of he most effective polemicists we’ve got, when he actually gets a platform.

I dont have faceberg, whats the general response to this?

>BUT MUH FEELINGS FUCK FACTS

Every one of us is fully aware that he's a fuckin degen.

He's a necessary evil. For now.

Bump for Milo

Attached: thomasjeffersonchaos.jpg (250x240, 3K)

We don't need any more racists here tyvm

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Attached: A Kiwi lad's death by drone - middle-east - world Stuff.co.nz.png (769x794, 200K)

Of course a godless faggot would advocate killing innocent women and children, without god he has no sense of morality after all. All you faggots in this thread praising a mass murderer are heathens, at least those Muslims that died had enough spirituality to worship god and yet you cheer their deaths just because they are a different skin color than you? Because they come from a different place? Muslims are our brothers in the fight against the devil and his evil faggot demons

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

I regret not seeing MIlo before he became pesrona non grata.

"get mad at my people's enemies goy"

Why let facts interfere with your feelings, right snowflake?

I normally hate gays but I accept Milo based on the level of kek he produces

wtf!? I thought New Zealand was banned from Jow Forums or something?

>Woman and children
There were no children in the video mr white knight.

Attached: fedora white knight.jpg (548x800, 70K)

There’s a financial incentive for groups/people to carry out attacks. It’s happened after every *media hyped* tragedy. I’m sure some of them have good intentions, but it would be pretty easy to launder money through another NGO of sorts as payment. I’m not condoning this, just pointing out the obvious.

>New Zealand raises $7.7m for victims of Christchurch mosque shootings
archive.is/VDpSu

Cant be good for his career

Magnificent faggot using his talent as a attention whore with prolapsed anus to be the hate magnet. I almost respect him.

I cringed when he spoke, but he was usually right. I just couldn't listen to him speak

Attached: 1455134692520.png (400x386, 99K)

(((MILO))) known Kike Zionist rat pedophile defender asks why people aren't believing Jewish lies?
Why did he not mention ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE got caught IN THE EXACT SAME TOWN making fake passports and hacking computers in 2016?

Attached: 1552676024609.png (553x1276, 640K)

there were no people also

Attached: 1552807306171.jpg (1080x618, 54K)

nice divide and conquer leftypol shill :) mossad is fucking everywhere you horendous faggot. thats what kieks you you absolute retard

Epic gay pedo.

You can do better than this Jow Forums.

As much as I hate faggots, I have to admit he is a useful faggot. As far as homos go, he is pretty based. I can’t excuse him being a homo but if he wasn’t a homo then he’d be really based. It’s a shame he is a fag but I guess that makes him more useful because he is able to virgue signal to the left.

>if you don't like this Jewish homo zionist, you must be /leftypol/
Wtf kike you suck at your job.

People bitched about Milo but he was seriously one of the best outspoken people on the Alt Light

Get fucked Milo is based in his rhetoric about mudslimes. Just because he's a hypocrite doesnt mean what he says is wrong

it seems that Jow Forums also is not allowing positive threads about Brenton Tarrant. threads get immediately ignored\archived\deleted. it seems there is almost total blackout on this NZ event. they are afraid

Attached: Capture.png (1899x790, 179K)

Good post that left out any bullshit

it's not Jow Forums it's a wave of kikes pushing the white man into a war with Islam in the name of Israel

based.

was that what got him banned from the country?
we live in bad times where facts dont matter

stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Didn't he say he's a Zionist and wants America to only focus on helping Israel?
Didn't he say he got molested by his priest and he liked it, and they still hang out?
oh yeah he said both of those things.
WEW BASED TOP KEK /OURJEW/

Attached: raghead cockroaches.png (1333x324, 79K)

who are you quoting shill? your concern shitpost shill is so obvious. slice your neck boomer.

PIC RELATED
this Jew is a fucking schizo. he should take his meds.
>DO ANYTHING TO HELP ISRAEL
>NOTHING IS OFF THE TABLE

Attached: image.jpg (1190x595, 276K)

Why is he saying that at a time like this? Why is he commiting career sudoku?

If zionists says 2+2=4 doesnt mean its not true nigger. you are just trying to dmg control that shooting because to a big surprise to you faggots a lot of whites symptahizes with shooter and doesnt care about muds getting btfo.

Based chink

Thank God for the wayback machine.....

Attached: 1549061233110.png (1193x1314, 647K)

looking forward to his debate of Ben Shapiro, that smartass needs a rhetorical beating to simmer down

bump

Kike fag milo out here stoking the fires further between muslims and christians so the jews can rule the ashes.

> gay pedo
Redundant redundancy. Unless you want to violently sperg out about killing all the gays, you have to accept that we live in a society of absolute degenerates that only functions to the extent those people can keep their worst impulses under control. In that context, Milo did nothing wrong.

Facts are important. But what these breitbart rebel media infowars zionist kikes do is lie by omission. They simply don't cover Israel or jewish influence in these events they are there to control the opposition.

It's more 2+x=4

x= jews

They'll tell you the 2 and the 4 but not the x as is their job. scapegoat jewish crimes onto muslims.

Weaponized faggots are the solid counter to Islamic ideology. The more fags you get shouting "Fuck Islam" the less likely Muzzies will move to our /degenerateshitholes/

Well, he's certainly right. Brenton mentioned it in his manifesto. But media doesn't want to let loose this redpilling material. Any media that mentions this = 100% based.

Also to not be useless incidentally dropping links to manifesto. I will post it quite frequently.
anonfile.com/Y6r1JbS3ma/The_Great_Replacement_pdf
md5: 15b88ffce58f69e5c8826057384b8137
or
anonfile.com/g4sdJaSdmd/The_Great_Replacement_docx
md5: 054764add037d0b0b76e28edf4548891

Attached: 1538159561311.jpg (8271x9361, 3.38M)

It's the Anglosphere elites: they're full to the brim of the most disgusting people imaginable. After all, it's them and their propaganda and corporate greed that has made continental europe as bad as it is. Most europeans had a very strong sense of ethnic identity only a few decades ago. When Jorg Haider was thriving here we got chastised by fucking Bill Clinton. America and the UK is able to subvert other anglo countries more easily.

wrong

That was the point of the target and the manifesto from my reading. In a way that makes this a form of detached violence, the "propaganda of the act" and he didn't really take pleasure in killing people (and if he did he's just a piece of shit)

>I feel uncomfortable when people I don't like say things I like
Stop being such a child and do his job instead, if you can complain you can work.

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html

Spread this shit cause this site refuses to go down

I’m defending Milo in this thread, brainlet.

agreed, glad Jow Forums is aware that Milo is a zionist pedophile kike shill. thanks for spreading the truth

Idc if he's not on our side, anything that supports the hatred of Islam is great. We also should be spreading the idea that we need to Ban Islam.

It's a shame you ex-gommies might get shut out from the internet one day. We need more banter like yours.

Attached: 1503189583160.jpg (1024x768, 194K)

agreed. whites need to join with Islam and destroy the zionist government that has destroyed our societies for centuries

R A R E

The entire alt-light are Zionist shills. As is Trump. But sure, let’s purity spiral and attack the people that provided many of us an on ramp to right wing thought. Shitting on everyone who’s even remotely alt-right adjacent is a productive strategy.

>id says boomer
holy fuck