Make Europe European again

You guys need to get immigrants the fuck out of Europe.

I’ve been coming to Europe on vacations ever since I was a kid, and it’s always been an amazing place. But immigrants are fucking destroying it.

I don’t fucking understand the need for all this fucking multi culturalism. If I go to China, I go there to experience Chinese people and authentic Chinese culture. Same goes for literally every fucking country in the world, including Europe.

I always remember stalls that used to sell the most amazing crepes near trocadero square, last year I saw fucking falafel and shawarma stands.

Another thing, we’re a family of 5. We’ve been going to Europe for a long time, and one problem we always had was taxis. It was always annoying that taxi drivers were so strict about not allowing 5 people into a single taxi because of the law. Last year, however, near champs eleysees, a black guy saw us, waved us over, and hurriedly ushered us into his cab so the police didn’t see us breaking the law. It was shocking, to say the least.

If I go to Europe, I don’t want to see brown beggars, we have enough of those at home. I want to real Europeans and experience real European culture, not brown culture.

Europe had always been the nice, clean part of the world, a true bastion of the “first world” countries.

Make Europe European again.

Sincerely,
A concerned Muslim

Attached: 5BB30719-9212-4196-BF61-6A5C6658835B.jpg (580x328, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_invasion_of_Gaul
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Africa for africans, middle east for middle easterners, asia for asians and europe for everyone. Didn't you get the memo?

You guys should start colonizing again lol. Start spreading European culture as much as they’re spreading there’s.

Thank you, the problem is, even if we close the borders, the Muslim population will go up rapidly because of childless white cucks like Merkel or Macron.

Just about every problem facing Europe stems from a low white birth rate

I mean shit, Europe wasn't that great until they robbed all those African and South American people's of their riches. Actual fact. If you're going to divide all people by race and assume everyone of a given race has allegiance to their own race then all the brown people are just reclaiming their loot. But it is pretty anboying, maybe the borders should be closed.

Meanwhile im living in poland and laugh at everything that's happening everywhere.

The low birth rate in no small part stems from intentional replacement. We are each under huge financial strain with one non-white on every white person's back, our media and institutions tell us to be ashamed and to make way for the non-white future, we sense the unsafe world our kids will be born into, meanwhile all our medical advances are used to prop up the birth rates of races that could never have made those advances and we are made to pay for it.

White birth rates would 100% normalize if we weren't under kalergi plan operations.

muslim here,
ditto
P.S. stop helping the saudis, they spread ISIS ideology

wypipo and jews cause today toxic climate but they blame black and brown people why

>Islam is a religion of pea-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_invasion_of_Gaul

We only sell them Leopards and sell the dudes fighting them rocket launchers

Merkel was trying to force whole europe to let the shitskins in tho.

How the fuck is that related to anything you fucking faggot? And are you telling me the Byzantines never invaded anything? That the crusaders didn’t massacre the entire population of Jerusalem including Muslims and Jews when they captured it? How fucking retarded are you?

You mean the politician who has won awards from the society named after the jewish politician who explicitly designed a plan to destroy european people by mixing with blacks and others as punishment for daring to remove jews during WW2?

Yuuuuuup

You seem incredibly butt-hurt over a such an asinine fact.

it wasnt that ich, but already enough to take on china, or the ottomans

(((Merkel))) did a lot of things wrong
But we're basically not a sovereign nation, only left alive after WW2 to give money to jews
Before Merkel was elected the first time, she was all about how multiculturalism is bad and then flip flopped on us once elected
The biggest joke is, aside from the AfD, which had it's first time in a big election in 2017, she was always the lesser evil
Yeah, baffeling that is true, but the SPD and others ran even worse candidates than Merkel throughout her reign

>That the crusaders didn’t massacre the entire population of Jerusalem including Muslims and Jews when they captured it?
>Implying they did anything wrong

Kek

Then the Muslims didn’t do anything wrong either when they invaded “Andalusia”, or retook Jerusalem (without bloodshed, may I add)

Yeah... i don't know what to think about all thats happening with this fucking world. WW3 is coming

Kys munafiq. All lands belong to Allah.

I hope you get a vasectomy, brainlet

Attached: jgfd.png (644x644, 936K)

this is a strange proxy thread

Shit's fucking fucked bro
Big time

>I don’t fucking understand the need for all this fucking multi culturalism

Look, man :
This is the result of allowing women to vote.
Women are corrupt to their core by nature. ALL women, no exception anywhere on this planet.

So : IF yoyu want to save your country and your people, then NEVER allowe women any rights. EVER! Do you hear me, son !

YOu NEED to study the redpill on the female question!
I know MGTOWS are cringey, but they are the only ones that have it right on women.

Once you understadn the female questuon, you understand EVERYTHINg wthat's happening in the west.

Previiew red pill :
Women are cognitively massively inferior. their only skills are manipulation and lying, in their eternal pursuit of paraasitism.
THIS is why all politicians and commerce is pandering to them;
That is not a complyiment, but is because they are so eternaly retarded, they buy all bullshit that is fed to them, because their brains are so massively underevolved.
Women are the perfect idiots for politicians and corporations - because they are retarded af, gullible and absolutely disloyal and reckless.
This just as an appetizer red pill for you.

Attached: women 46456.png (750x494, 714K)

Seethe.

That's why the "lesser" evil politician is the worst of all. Expertly designed to exhaust white preservation energy and slowly boil the frog.

You type like you've suffered an enormous pontine stroke. Women are fine, many are very intelligent and decent. The only thing is that people need to be aware that men and women are not the same. Women don't engage in as much abstract reasoning and so, by and large, don't consider higher principles and values. All for them is inter-personal hierarchy.

They can be excellent doctors, lawyers, parents etc but they shouldn't be politicians for the same reason there are no female philosophers. They aren't concerned with higher order values.

I would allow women to run for office but it should be publicly known that they can't do it well. We can see that manifestly but are forced to come up with other internal justifications. With that knowledge out there most women running for office would fail immediately.

Try to explain that to boomers and Europe's basically saves