links
www.ted.com
>Idea for a commercial

>Arabic woman lying on side, close up of her veiled face
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME GET RID OF ALL THESE SHIPS"
>*throws veil off and gets up, camera pans out to a selection of boats*
>*Aussie man dressed in body armor with pirate symbol patches all over the vest hops onto screen*
>"There's another massacre in NZ, and this time it's on proices!"
>"$49,999 DOWN PAYMENT ON THIS NEW NANOOK"
>"$12,999 DOWN FOR THIS GENTLY USED BENETTI"
>*initial D music starts playing mutedly*
>"AND WOT'S THIS?"
>*leans down, picks up petrol canister*
>*jumps overboard and swims to a jet ski, where the music is coming from*
>*starts speeding away and cut to a front shot from a boat leading the salesman on the jet ski*
>"DAS RIGHT WITH EVERY NEW JET SKI WE'RE THROWIN IN A FREE GAS CAN!"
>"COME ON DOWN TO CHROISTCHURCH SEA AND NAVY BECAUSE THESE DEALS ARE ABSOLUTELY GENOCIDAL"

Attached: landlubber destroyer2.jpg (1700x1129, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33ujfNFyetw
youtube.com/watch?v=ibFy0THCwsg
youtube.com/watch?v=QBHA8ZqhI_k
youtube.com/watch?v=zzlia43hCow
youtube.com/watch?v=uxOCT-pM6Tk
twitter.com/johnredwood/status/1107610983722303488
twitter.com/YoshitakaYamam3/status/1107694544173309953
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-47596446
youtube.com/watch?v=XUryPS-_A_U
thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/mensch-continues-to-create-unusual-stirrings-201108234223
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OPERATION WILD/POL/
youtube.com/watch?v=ibFy0THCwsg
youtube.com/watch?v=QBHA8ZqhI_k
youtube.com/watch?v=zzlia43hCow

>What's needed?
Soil bit of clay and a fuck load of seed.
Bit of perambulation.
possibly some sort of range enhancing device

>Sounds gay, why?
Reforest Britain and encourage wildlife to thrive. It's good for everyone.

>Shit plan, it doesn't help anything
The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago
the second best time is NOW

RESTORE NATURE
RESTORE ORDER
RESTORE BRITAIN

Attached: 1527531905536.jpg (708x466, 117K)

Massive cringe

say it with me lads

>MAJOR CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=uxOCT-pM6Tk

Attached: NervousSweatingPepe.png (646x595, 280K)

twitter.com/johnredwood/status/1107610983722303488

twitter.com/YoshitakaYamam3/status/1107694544173309953

Oh no, how else can we control the message
>Remember when her "windows" were attacked during the leadership race
kek

>bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-47596446
>bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-47596446
The Basedboys are now attempting to analyse the basket weaving forum

Attached: 1520756002409.jpg (860x568, 118K)

Mike Wendling has written a few things about us, he is an absolute, ocean-going, copper-bottomed gaylord

they are writing as if they are cracking fucking enigma, they are just shit memes. can't wait for my edited DUP campaign posters to be discussed in the next election cycle

Attached: dup3.jpg (799x799, 125K)

THE BOOK OF SHAME

*Blocks your path*

Attached: bercow.jpg (205x115, 4K)

>At the same time, alt-right and relatively less extreme activists speculated that mainstream media outlets would take the entire "manifesto" document at face value.
>That didn't really happen.
Hah.

You now remember Sam Kriss

Attached: sam-kriss.jpg (1200x514, 55K)

I wonder if theyd pay me for the inside scoop on you fuckers...

Yikes!

Attached: 2b3.gif (722x720, 1.67M)

>Speaker for ants
>4 KB

Op wild/Pol/
Buy seeds
Sow seeds
Slaughter invasive species

Attached: IMG_20190226_145408.jpg (3072x1728, 874K)

ᵒᵒᵒʳᵈᵃᵃᵃʰʰ

VOTE FOR UKIP

Attached: 9dd.png (1280x720, 785K)

>According to web statistics site Alexa, 8 chan is among the top 5,000 websites in the world, even though it does not show up in Google results. Jow Forums, which is among the top 1,000, claims to host 1 million new posts per day and attract nearly 28 million monthly unique visitors.
That's pretty cool actually, I did not think chans were this big.

louise mensch unironically thought he was claiming to be a navy SEAL.

Daily reminder

100 submariners go down
50 couples come back up

don't let it happen to you lads

Attached: 1550891354175.jpg (750x875, 179K)

Louise Mensch is mad as a box of frogs tho.

And it's gonna get bigger

Attached: 4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

Lads can I get a quick rundown on what exactly happened today in the Commons? What did Bercow do?

And for all their claims of reputable journalism, they never look at *why* thr so-called alt-right is flourishing.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUryPS-_A_U

BBC Parliament Live is fucking BASED right now

Govt. can't call another vote on the deal unless the terms of the withdrawal agreement substantially change.

>tfw you will never get close to louise
>you slowly romance her
>she let's you in to her life
>you fall in love
>you ask her to marry you
>she says yes
>the day of the wedding
>and do you take louise daphne mensch to be your wife?

>дa

I fucking hate you all

Elaborate?

Are they still talking about that ridiculous far right extremism/"online harm" white paper

Couldn't May just come back with a new deal she lauds as having "substantial" changes to the previous, and then they could vote on it? I wouldn't be surprised if she gave the Remainers more concessions and it appeased them enough to vote in favour of it.

Based ERG on the wind up

Attached: based.jpg (930x448, 56K)

Bercow pressed the pre-nuclear button and fucked the Gov.
BASED

May's options:
>Prorogue parliament
>Get changes to WA from EU
>Get EU to extend
>No-Deal
>Resign
>General Election
>Go insane and start fingering herself culminating in an orgasm on live tv and end her career in glory

She's a coker
Fucks like a psycho

>Foreigners living in Britain who campaign for Britain to remain in the EU

Attached: NorfFCPunch.png (482x454, 32K)

Alternatively remainers could just sit on their hands and bank on the government revoking article 50 rather than let no deal happen.

Not as much as everyone hates themselves

got any lifehacks?

Attached: gayhacks.png (302x275, 122K)

Nah lad
It's comfy EU discussion
Heated
Kwasi Kwarteng holding fort for the gov
Liz Truss and Amber Rudd moist

Brexit is gonna get tangled on the barbwire on the swiss border sadly

based

thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/mensch-continues-to-create-unusual-stirrings-201108234223

Reminder:
1 third of all BAME voted to leave

no its back on to brexit now

here bud

Attached: download.jpg (216x233, 4K)

She can’t. She has to make the EU offer a “new” deal, which just means the same deal with “clarifications”. A bit late to work that out now, but not impossible.

High risk strategy, if the government revoke A50 they will split the party down the middle, lose half the membership and be destroyed at the next general election.

James Cleverly BTFO of himself as Bercow shuts him up
>BUT I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR IT IF I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA BLOCK MV3? WAAAAAAAAAAHH ITS NOT FAIR

>>bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-47596446
That's not a good article.
It won't be long now before they crush here too and shut it down.
Or as others have said Jow Forums user accounts?
This is despite the fact that muslims kill thousands of muslim every single month on top of 'ultra happening' terrorist attacks, and they've not banned their book or terrorist meetings - sorry I mean Friday prayers.
The hypocrisy just pisses me off.

religionofpeace.com

why are all the nonce hunters brainlet chavs?

never fuck on a full-stomach

A couple of drops of piss in your pissjug every few days makes it less smelly

Given all we've seen over the last six months, I wouldn't be surprised.

Attached: 1552843597593.png (442x694, 367K)

*bleach

She can but Bercow would block it if it ain't different
She can prorogue parliament
>SHUT IT DOWN and re-open Parliament and have a MV3

If gov Revoke A50 they literally destroy the Tory Party and democracy as we know it

>The written document was posted on the extreme message board 8ch@n shortly before the attack began on Friday. It has been called it a "manifesto" but that term rather grandly overstates a confused jumble of thoughts and misinformation which rambles on for 74 poorly-written pages.

> It has been called it a
> 74 poorly-written pages
Kek

May loves the Tories TOO MUCH to revoke 50
In her own autistic way she can;t countenance that

Daily reminder that the the 'tree and nature' spam is a new tactic used by the Tedposters to try and lure you into their luddite cult. After being scorned and humiliated here they have taken a new turn and are operating differently to try to avoid the rightful mockery of their larp.

Attached: We Did a Number On You..png (866x976, 59K)

Basically he said
> stop spamming the house with your shill deals.
>It's the same everytime. At least try to make it look like your own work

Attached: IMG_20190318_131513.jpg (3072x1728, 1.22M)

Does anyone here believe the MP here? He seems unbelievably removed from reality. Does any still think the EU is on the verge of giving the UK everything it wants?

Attached: F1A32942-7BBC-4623-93E4-B7C4FDE17330.png (750x1334, 308K)

What did I miss?

Boring agricultural landscape that.

Anonymous imageboards as a whole cannot be shut down so long as there are shithole countries who will host them and VPNs. They couldn't even shut down the Daily Stormer for more than a few days. Add the Streisand Effect and they might as well not bother.

when did eddie get so boring?

>we did a number
Kek

Attached: 1552732630663 (1).jpg (980x742, 133K)

>This is despite the fact that muslims kill thousands of muslim every single month on top of 'ultra happening' terrorist attacks, and they've not banned their book or terrorist meetings - sorry I mean Friday prayers.

What is
>Prevent?

I go to said "meetings" and you'll know that each one is crawling with intel services
May I remind you Abdi in manchester got reported on 5 times before his sperg episode and banned

Get out of your arse and meet me outside you melon monger
Every Muslim group at Uni and locally is monitored
Even Muslim areas all have informants working for intel

Secure your magazines so they don't drop out when your mid squirrel cull

When I became a big earner

Drink a cup of water between hard spirits.

What makes gives me a wry smile is the BBC article doesn't actually tackle the claims made, or seek to disprove the statistics. It just carte blanche says it's all wrong and mistaken.
>no sweetie you can't do that.

At least the Tedposters aren't siegposters, they where either legit retards or the met

This
eerie

Bercow hasn't forgotten Hague trying to kick him out of his cushy seat in the middle of the room and has made it his personal vendetta to fuck the Tories.

Redshill me on why Bercow - a remainer - would prevent this vote. What's the game plan?

Attached: 1530321641414.jpg (590x350, 23K)

>Does any still think the EU is on the verge of giving the UK everything it wants?
Nah, we'll still be in the EU for another 2 years at least i bet

It’s the same person

>aussies and kiwis banned from Jow Forums
>anglos and leafs are probably next

Good riddance i say

Attached: mtagwJSt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

That’s if it lasts that long

Because nothing matters lol

This

Remaining.

Obvs.

>May I remind you Abdi in manchester got reported on 5 times
Is that the guy behind the Manchester concert bombing?

>Reforest Britain
Sounds a good idea but the cuckservative government are thinking more along the lines of concreting over it to build more overpriced rabbit-hutch style homes to make way for more culturally enriching immigrants...

it's true though

I imagine Jihadi groups are a bit like far-right groups, full of MI5 informers and Special Branch informers trying to encourage each other to do something arrestable.

england has never done anything wrong
closest thing to God

I think they'll most likely go for an extension.

Actually if your not a brainlet there is more to the message than you can clearly comprehend.

>Sow your seed
>Remove invasive species
>Restore natural order

but you're not a big earner and are really boring

>The anonymous poster - on Jow Forums, everyone is an anonymous poster - outlined a plan to create fake accounts that would supposedly trick "leftists" into denouncing a common, everyday hand gesture, and thus open themselves to ridicule.

I wish, tripfags get out REEEEE

Substantiate this pls. I have my suspicions when it comes to people spamming NG specific literature in here but nothing concrete.

>>Sow your seed
>never had sex
what did he mean by this?

The EU banked on Blair's advice and the Uk civil service getting their deal over the line
They then banked on Tory right shitting it and backing May
Or Getting May to crumble and agree to an extension in return for more gibmedats and better EU terms for the EU

The reason why May and the ERG are shitting themsleves is that over these 2 years none have seriously prepared for No Deal ever since word got round that David Davis was being undermined by May and Robbins

Had May followed DD Davis and actually prepared a full no-deal, she would have a stringer hand
She has cucked the ERG into eroding their stance by showing that no-deal is not viable as she hasn;t prepapred the country for it

In short May has Geoffery Boycotted the whole negotiations by playing straight and blocking everything looking to play out a draw but now the Rain has curtailed play and she has to bat on a green wet wicket with swinging deliveries and her team needs to chase a winning score but she has no skills like Viv Richards

I meant it can be banned on the ISP level; like torrent sites etc.
Not terribly difficult to get around, but it's definitely a red flag posting here then.

> "relies on false assumptions about fixed, sharply genetically defined racial groups, bogus and distorted statistics"
> "While Owens has repeated claims about declining birth rates and dubious statistics about population growth in European countries"

This is all I ever see. "It's just wrong, trust us". They never back up their views with stats. All the demographic changes mentioned in the shooter's manifesto can be verified by data collected by Pew Research and other places. They wonder why the far right are flourishing, it's because the left never brings evidence with their fucking arguments. It's always "this shocks me and seems extreme, therefore it is wrong and we need to stop people from discussing it". Abject retards the lot of them.

>either legit retards or the met
why not both?