BRAZIL'S NOVA ERA IS FUCKING HAPPENING AAAA

>mfw our stock exchange has hit 100k points in the first time in history
>mfw Bolsonaro is at the US to make an historical meeting with Trump and Steve Bannon
>mfw msm general confidence has hit a new low
>mfw it's literally the new era
GLORIOUS NOVA ERA
youtube.com/watch?v=w1JnTcT7XXw

Attached: 1536884635176.png (761x1049, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWOWsUiddhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK COMMIES

who gives a fuck? you're all american vassals at the end of the day anyway

t. putinshill

new day shines

Attached: 1545591865538.jpg (396x385, 78K)

fallen angels will arise

Attached: 1539058405658.jpg (1024x683, 163K)

Based.

How's the monarchy restoration movement going??

according to the plan. the supreme court is basically screwing over the country, making it possible for the monarchist agenda to keep on rising

the benefits of gobbling Israeli cock will only be temporary you shitstabbing low IQ monkeys

>the benefits of gobbling Israeli cock will only be temporary
>Implying boomers itt don't see that as an end in itself

Cringe & Yikespilled

Sounds nice man. Can you give me a quick rundown on what the supreme court is doing??

Also, has the monarchist movement already gone somewhat mainstream? (I suppose not, tho)

>the benefits of gobbling Israeli cock will only be temporary

So what ?
Are they gonna turn Brazil into the half-nigger country that it already is ?

They are trying to stop corruption investigations as it has reached the supreme court ministers themselves, and if there was an emperor he could simply take down every judge with the moderator power, which the president hasn't got the authority to do so
>Also, has the monarchist movement already gone somewhat mainstream? (I suppose not, tho)
It is mainstream already, plenty of Bolsonaro ministers are hardcore monarchists, also we elected a prince as a federal congressman

Lads, I sorry to inform you but your monarchy was liberal and our monarchs were liberals ( except John VI )

Yeah, and the current branch is literally descendant of Count D'Eu which was a hardcore ultra-montanist, hence the reason why Pedro II decided to go into exile

Also Dom Bertrand and Dom Luiz are literally from TFP m8

Oh, it's better than I thought then. Good luck brozilians, I truly hope you guys get to unfuck yourselves, bring back the monarchy and maybe slap some sense back into the western world. Wouldnt surprise me If Hope ended up coming from one of the most fucked up, hopeless and troublesome places on Earth. In this timeline, apparently anything is possible.

This don't change the fact that our empire was liberal

Range ban Brazilians please, they will drag you down to the mud at their level.

Nice

Fucking Commissar gabe will never publish his aar. That motherfucker

Wish we could go full Estado Novo again

Ok, but the point here is that you are comparing the current branch of the monarchy with the second and first empires. Which is obviously false, as even the dynasty branch and the leading house of the Brazilian royal family have changed

Bourbons are notoriously autistic about tradition, which is why Masons were adamant about deposing them.

Count D'eu was actually from the Orleans dynasty lol

They're cadets of the Bourbons though.

Supreme Court is literally helping corrupt politicians and Bolsonaro won't do or say anything

Perfect fuck leftist and commies

Attached: 1528362762453.png (309x433, 57K)

Fuck off you uber faggot

Vargas was the worst thing ever in brazilian history. Even that cuck loser Deodoro was better than GetĂșlio "The Gayucho Manlet" Vargas

How's the Lula stuff coming along user?

Attached: 1539287940363.png (400x402, 274K)

I never heard of a Brazilian criticizing Vargas before.

He's (along with the republicans who deposed the monarchy) are the main reason why Brazil became the shithole It is.

Hell, I'd even say Brazil had a chance of being something decent even as a Republic before Vargas showed up and fucked everything up for good and doomed us.

He's was a proto communist, positivist freemason cocksucker

Every single day I pray he's burning in the deepest chambers of hell.

What's the problem nigger? Got your neocon asshole burning? What about Vargas made it burn? The authoritarianism or the CLT? Faggot, our Monarchy may be good, but above that natsoc will ALWAYS prevail. Go cry rivers now room IQ vira-lata

Attached: 1551034014784.png (680x691, 583K)

>Brazil had a chance of being something decent even as a Republic
OH SO YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE "DEMOCRACY ALWAYS" FAGGOT EH? TELL ME HOW BRAZIL WOULD SUCCEED WITH FUCKING VOTO DE CABRESTO AND CAFÉ COM LEITE POLICY YOU ABSOLUTE NIGGER

Attached: 1552807714511.png (244x243, 87K)

Nothing is gonna happen. Bolsonaro lost his balls after the stabbing.
youtube.com/watch?v=WWOWsUiddhg

Another nation gettin uncucked. Congrats brazil-bros :)

What are you even doing on Jow Forums? Even now, we struggle to destroy that period's horrible legacy.

>Being a brazilian cucksoc

The easiest way to spot an absolute loser and an absolute retard at the same time.

Go drink bleach, faggot

>Vargas
>natsoc

Ok, I'm leaving this thread before I overdose on disgust. Enough is enough.

Fuck off, I never said I defend Democracy, you retard.

I defend the absolute opposite actually. I just said that, even tho as retarded and fucked up things were in the Old Republic, It was still better than all the shit Vargas did.

Fighting against liberals and libtards like you and 90% of brazilians who think selling their ass off to burgers, jews, or turning communists will solve our problems
How hard is it to understand that our country prospered whenever we were in authoritarian governments? Fuck dude, it's not hard to understand this

Go gurgle on zionist and zog cock you fucking retards, and know that it is because of you that our country won't succeed, even though we could easily do so

the stock exchange is really only an indicator of how the super-rich in your country are doing

Who's our Yang, Jow Forums?

>fuck myself and my enemies

fine by me

Based

How hard are wymmen and libshits seething, huebros?

Even our lamestream media wines about the evil fascist Bolso that can't wait to genocide all gays and women haha

good luck brasilbros

Attached: 1551296475113.jpg (400x400, 96K)

You wish we could fuck up our country again? Are your really this fucking stupid?
Just shoot yourself like that cuck did.

The part where vargas fucked up is the part where he forced brazil into an horrible corrupt meme culture.
We suck major dicks due STILL following the crap he forced.

Are Trump and Bolso supposed to be announcing something? We're literally getting no coverage of this meeting stateside.