Seriously

>go on jewbook to go tell my mom happy birthday
>see libtarded friend shared this
seriously? Is pewdiepie going to become a fucking dogwhistle?

Attached: jewbook.png (512x727, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no he isn't and mossad is cancer for even trying. You know the head of SPLC and ADL is getting the death penalty rright?

ZERO DEATHS BOYOS

Idiots, dat subscribe to pewdiepie was a fucking ironic message for those kikes, who only eating shit on internet, while he's making history with his own deeds.

That's part of the point. Make the "dogwhistles" so fuckng ridiclious that the left looks like morons. Nobody legitmatley considered that to be a dogwhistle, which is part of the joke. What makes it even funnier is leftists are to fucking stupid to pick up on this so they immediately go to white nationalist rhetoric.

why didn't you call her, OP?

lmao

Boomers get mad if you don't say it on kikebook.

I felt like that was the case but I can't believe they're falling for it, like good lord it's so fucking silly

I wanted to send an electric gift card I made too, you're right though, I should probably call too

Hi Shareblue!

They're still fucking calling the "ok" hand symbol a dogwhistle for white supremacy; there are still plenty of leftists who haven't caught on.

The fucking leftist meme pages are the worst. Low effort lettuce dog memes, "folks", and the fucking CLAP emoji. It's enough to drive a man to violence, I can't fucking stand their cadence!

And the worst part, the fucking part that slaps you in the face with its massive goddamn dick, is the fact that EVERY piece of text they write is in lowercase. Even though the majority them are phone posting, even though web browsers can auto correct the sentence and capitalize their words for them, these people have to go BACK to the start, delete the capital letter and replace it with a lowercase letter, just to commit to the leftist aesthetic of being lazy and too cool to care. They care so fucking much about what the hivemind permits them to think that they shame anyone with an interest or passion for something that hasn't already been assigned to them. No wonder these idiots were the perfect candidates for bringing communism to our country, their weakness and lack of care for their own self interests make them the perfect marxist automatons. I hate these fucking cynical, ironic leftists who all want us to abide by their ideology of pitiable self loathing. That's what the lowercase letters are all about "Oh poor me, I'm so weak. I can't even be bothered to capitalize the letters just because the SYSTEM wants me to, man, I don't care about anything, not even letters, caring about things is for suckers. Except of course for my specific brand of marxism, you have to care extremely hard about that and only that, but don't let anyone see you caring and you'll be uncool for a week"

Marxism: A free personality for people too self conscious to just be themselves.

Do they realize that they are literally fad-following celebrity worshipers wearing nonconformist masks?

"Dog whistles" and "micro aggressions" are bullshit that is made up by lefties.
They both require absolutely zero evidence of anything. Just imagination that something bad happened and label it as one of these.

I think they know on some deeper level that they too are part of what they claim to hate as so many of them are on anti-depressants and other forms of medication. They've all got some deficiency of some sort.

So true. They fucking LOVE psychiatry and the media and all this other shit that is keeping them down, and then with 0 self awareness they turn around and talk about how miserable they are and how desperately they need their precious anti-depressants.

Well maybe living in the vibrant and diverse NYC is contributing more to your depression than "white supremacy" (to a fucking white person, mind you). Maybe slut-shaming isn't the problem, maybe it's the lifetime of meaningless sex that objectifies you and reduces you to your most marketable physical traits. Maybe your alcoholism and "ironic" self loathing is making you miserable, maybe your constant jokes about suicide and how painful life is have finally started to actually influence you how you think and behave. Maybe, just maybe, your life as it is is just the consequence of your lifestyle and ideology.

"THESE ARE MY BELIEFS AND YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM. BUT GIVE ME MONEY AND HELP BECAUSE I'M SO USELESS AND MISERABLE AND I WANT TO DIE AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING, BUT I WANT YOU TO BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAYS"

Like look at the fucking log in your own eye first, these people are mad!

>Is pewdiepie going to become a fucking dogwhistle?
I wouldn't use it as one. It's too well known. Use the british grenadiers song.

I just hope the leftists don't find out about "Diversity is our strength" or we're gonna need some new code phrases

They still haven't figured out you can't have a race war without multiculturalism first

Don't share

Attached: Hitler Portrait.jpg (696x565, 93K)

Look at all these leftist meme pages. Number one, they're usually about "teens" even though they're populated by guys up to their 30s. Number 2, they're all NEGATIVE. It's all "My life is miserable I need memes to not kill myself", the whole wacky in-joke with leftists is that they want to die, because Marxism is literally a death cult. Look at all their language and symbols, its couched in laziness and depression, it's a literal cry for help but they're too goddamn stupid to realize that and accept the help that's given to them.

I'm not depressed! I love my life, I'm happy! Maybe I'm a little angry right now, but I never want to die! I want to LIVE and support LIFE, and these people look at me like I've got two heads just because I choose not to hate myself. They wonder why they're so depressed but then they attack anyone who shows them how their lives could be better. They don't want to get better. They want to be miserable and they want the world to be as miserable as them, because as long as people aren't happy, then they don't have to do the hard introspective work that would actually improve their lives.

"subcribe to pewdiepie" is now a war cry

Attached: 1552772695702.jpg (929x740, 96K)

Attached: 1552937151862.jpg (960x696, 54K)

Damn right.

Attached: gasgasgaspewds.jpg (880x610, 232K)

Scream that windows down while you cruise down mainstreet on a friday evening.

SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

Didn't they claim "subscribe to pewdiepie" is hate speech too?

share the song you nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8