Colorado here

Going to be changing parties to blue to vote in the primaries. Who do we ///accelerate///? Is Bernie the best bet? I don’t want a lame duck trump 4 more years.

Attached: 9CB40955-2C59-4572-AF95-5AFCAA21C7E9.png (325x499, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=10qRjokR-fQ72urCi5pmDbKKvFy-lzDw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Accelerate the vote. Now you're thinking. Bernie and Tulsi are the most anti-Israel candidates. Can't lose with either.

>Bernie is the most anti-Israel
*audible kek* If you vote for him then you're a fucking retarded good goy.

Colorado is a colony of Mexico now under jew boy Jared Polis. I'm moving soon

Also Colorado, fuck you

>Can't lose with either.
Stick a gun in your front hole and pull the trigger. Accelerationism is the most retarded strategy ever conceived.

hmm

Attached: bernie israel.jpg (1311x352, 60K)

Voting accelerates nothing. It's not even a visible tap on the gas. Stop trying to appropriate NZ's infamy and exploit it for your shitliberalism, he already said none of that faggotry would work.

The Jew fears real Accelerationism.

Attached: Democrats-MayMay.jpg (3000x6000, 2.11M)

>Colorado here
>changing parties to blue
off yourself faggot and take the rest of Boulder with you

Attached: 1475172919514.jpg (664x1000, 436K)

This

>anti-Israel
>He thinks ZOG media would ever let an actual anti-Israel candidate (and not a poser) from either side get air time
ZOG gets first choice of your President, fuck off with that bullshit.

>If you criticize Israel, you're ZOG

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: tulsi anti-zionism.jpg (1271x907, 165K)

I didn't say you were ZOG, I said you were a fucking idiot for believing that the (((MSM))) would ever give a truly anti-Israel candidate a platform to run.

>Omar wont a seat in the House, she's anti-Israel
>Bernie defends Omar
>Gabbard also criticizes Israel
>Only competition is Joe Biden who is ZOG but has no chance because he's disliked by everyone
>Trump is ZOG but has lost massive support and has no chance against Bernie/Tulsi ticket

maybe real Accelerationism is working and Israel is losing power over American voters? maybe that's why mossad false flagged an attack in the name of Accelerationism to muddy the waters? ;) Look at the OP: anons aren't buying it and we're still talking about voting Left. What's that feel like?

Why accelerate when you can just end wars for Israel?
drive.google.com/open?id=10qRjokR-fQ72urCi5pmDbKKvFy-lzDw0

Attached: Tulsi.png (638x1518, 597K)

Attached: 1549501138010.jpg (720x720, 66K)

i wanna cuddle her :3

Attached: tulsi jews fear her.jpg (238x211, 11K)

She recently put the deep state nevertrumpers to task. The twitterati HATE IT

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 3.06.35 AM.png (611x455, 91K)

>criticizes Israel
Nice moving the goalpost, faggot. We're talking about truly anti-Israel, not some lukewarm criticism that will never result in any meaningful political changes.

And BTW - what's happening to Omar? Oh yeah, she's on the verge of getting kicked out of office. That's what will happen in Good Goy, Murica. Good luck getting in some anti-Israel President when 99% of Congress is sucking Israel's cock and swallowing their loads on the daily.

I guarantee you even if you somehow stealthed someone in there, they'd be impeached in two seconds flat.

>muh Israel
is the only thing those fuckers agree on. That's not accelerationism, it's a waste of fucking time. No one is going to start a winnable civil war over a President being impeached for being anti-Israel.

good chess by her. "trump now does everything he can to prove he's not Putin's puppet" implies Trump is a reactionary and not in full control of the situation and that she can do better.

>We're talking about truly anti-Israel, not some lukewarm criticism that will never result in any meaningful political changes.
See
>Oh yeah, she's on the verge of getting kicked out of office.
I'm not talking about full-on anti-Israel because that can't really exist yet. I'm talking about any candidates who will redpill the masses on the Israel Problem at whatever level. And this is how you begin waking up an American people who for the last 70 years have been asleep. Bernie and Tulsi are the best politicians running for 2020 who will do this. Only the Democrats will do this, so we Democrats nao... at least until the stage. Accelerate the Vote!

>red pilling
Dude, the topic is about accelerating the divide not red pilling. You know why this issue won't do squat? Because Israel really isn't a wedge issue. People aren't going have a civil war over it - normalfags mostly agree on the issue because they're good goyim. Accelerationism is about exploiting wedge issues and widening fissures that already exist - ones that people are willing to kill and die over - and then you'll have your civil war. Gun control is a prime example. Capitalism/Communism is another. Isreal? No.

And voting has nothing to do with accelerationism at any rate. Voting is for normalfags who want to pretend they made a difference.

(cont)
Voting is a fucking placebo. If you want to accelerate you have to do shit that will provoke an immediate, harsh reaction.

>Dude, the topic is about accelerating the divide not red pilling
That's one and the same.
>Because Israel really isn't a wedge issue
Israel is behind the problems we face. So as we later focus on wedge issues like white genocide/immigration we can tie those issues to the Israel Issue if we first begin exposing the Jewish State and the Israeli Lobby in America. To say "Israel isn't a wedge issue... but all the problems Israel is causing are wedge issues" is pilpul. We will not attack the problems and ignore the cause of them. Until the People turn against Israel they will not turn against the ZOG in America.

Israel is not an exploitable wedge issue. Just go look at congress, look at the murican public. There are few issues both sides agree on more. Just because it's important to Jow Forums doesn't mean anyone other than Jow Forums is going to fight over it. These faggots are sending their own children to die for Israel, it's very much just a pet issue for Jow Forums and not particularly exploitable.

In other words - are you willing to kill your boomer daddy over his support of Israel? No. But I'd kill my own brother if he tried to seize my firearms.

Reality doesn't back your claims. The People are quickly turning against Israel already. When they learn what the Jewish State is responsible for then what happens? Oh, you're against white genocide? Then you're also against Israel for masterminding it. Oh, you're against gun control reform? Then you're also against Israel because Zionists with dual loyalties are pushing gun control reform. See how that works? Israel is getting just as fucked as the diaspora and that's why the Jew fears Political Accelerationism.

Attached: america israel 2.jpg (591x792, 85K)

>missing the point this much
First of all you ignored that a significant majority still support Israel, and secondly that's about Israeli's vs Palestinians. Again, ain't nobody going to have a civil war in America over fucking Palestine! Jesus Christ.

There is just no conceivable path in that issue. You're not choosing acceleration - that is not only a useless plan (voting), but probably one of the slowest plans out there (voting over muh Israel). That isn't going to fucking accomplish anything.

Look for issues where American say "I'll kill you if you cross this line". Exploit those.

Israel is losing support rapidly. 16% of the most brainwashed and cucked voting demographic, Republicans, have turned against Israel in a single year. Israel is losing control and will continue spiraling into nothingness. Nothing shills can do, not even a mass shooting, can stop what has been started.