N-NO IT'S FAKE

N-NO IT'S FAKE
THERE'S NO WAY WAY AN INNOCENT WHITE MAN WOULD DO SUCH A THING
FUCKING F-FALSEFLAG
IT WAS THE JEWS THE JEWS KILLED THE MUDSLIMES

Attached: 1520902225684.png (882x758, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=fUe5EsxYPUc
youtube.com/watch?v=qp48MdNlwpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok ahmed
storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/

Attached: 1525288247833.jpg (582x603, 73K)

>missing the point this badly

I'm not really sure what drives the people that claim the shooting was fake outright aside from pure psychosis.

Because this website encourages it.

Wow

This website doesn't specifically do anything to encourage that aside from allowing anybody to make whatever king of posts they want.

Fig. (1) JIDF tries to meme when realizing (((their))) hoax has been recognized.

>What an epic time we live in.

the lack of mention of Jews in the manifesto. Also he's a fag sympathizer.

He mentions them, he just clearly wasn't fully aware of the JQ. He was of the sort that thinks that if they can have israel and be their own nation they will leave white nations alone.
>fag sympathizer
Goes hand in hand with being a neo-pagan.

He's an innocent white man no matter what, those muslims deserved to die

>Ahmed coming to defend Muhammad

Tarrant - mossad agent
Dylan Roof - mossad agent
Breivik - mossad agent
Hitler - mossad agent
Jesus - mossad agent
Pharaohs - mossad agents
Mesopotamians - mossad agents
Grug - mossad agent
Monkeys - mossad agents
Lizards - mossad agent
Amphibians - mossad agents
Fish - mossad agents
Invertebrates - mossad agents
Bacteria - mossad agents
Proteins - mossad agents
DNA - mossad agent
Atoms - mossad agents
Protons/electrons/neutrons - mossad agents
Quarks - mossad agents
Big Bang - mossad false flag
God - mossad agent
You - mossad agent

You guys give me hope. All the endless illogical mossad shit/well poisoning was getting to me. Knowing that there are other logical anons still here makes me feel a little better about it.

Attached: 1552868488021.png (876x785, 330K)

It has to be poisoning the well psyop to obfuscate the real serious shit mossad has been involved in, such as 9/11. Just keep spouting mossad and it becomes a meaningless conspiratorial term for fringe lunatic types.

people thinking this was Mossad are fucking Schizos man, Jow Forums mostly ignores them at this point

Attached: shills.png (1757x957, 2.25M)

Oh, there's definitely a way. We're just questioning whether the NZ attack was that. There's a lot of holes in this story.

Attached: Islam Quotes.jpg (648x648, 106K)

>that white man that took a 9 day vacation to israel
Seems legit.

No. People here think its legit for the most part. I find the lack of blood spatter a bit suspicious though. There is nearly no visible blood.

>psychosis
your shill is showing
kudos for using a different word than schizo

jews hate the fact he didn't give them more victim power

Attached: 1538025053924.jpg (612x612, 73K)

>Schizos
he didn't get the updated memo

But pol told me the Jews control the mudslimes! Why would Jews kill their slaves?

T. Max Key

shalom, benyamin!

Reminder: FF posters won’t adress Brenton’s philosophies.

Attached: tarrant_democracy.jpg (1242x716, 143K)

>1 post by this ID

>there are pussies on this board right now who wouldn't give Brenton the biggest fucking pewdiepie brofist ever if they saw him
Just IMAGINE lmfao

So this is the next step after the mossad shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUe5EsxYPUc

you incite the idea you're behind the attack to appear m

(You) became the jew

Attached: 1552671433985.jpg (799x1024, 188K)

Only schizos and shills are saying that. The rest of us are happy to see white people defending themselves against globalist tyranny.

You just posted the same thing in another thread. That time without your proxy :) you done goof David. Again.

>shill
Stop beating words into the ground so much that they become meaningless. Severe mental illness is the only thing that really describes the way some people are treating the video and event. It's the same people that poison the well with 9/11 by spouting off about fake footage, hologram airplanes, and other bullshit that obfuscates jewish involvement and the reality of that conspiracy. It's really tiring because their fringe lunacy makes serious analysis of conspiracies almost impossible.

they do it intentionally, it makes you think you "got them" when really they got you.

believe the opposite of what they want you to think

they want you to think they are behind the attack

so actually mossad is trying to tell everyone he's /ourguy/ that means he really is /ourguy/

Because they're conspiratard boomers who came here in 2016, either from reddit or from Facebook, mistakenly believing they're in good company. The kind that posts image macros, the kind that posts in /ptg/.
Just ignore them.
Jow Forums is the new /b/ -- and that includes all the unbearable newfags.
>inb4 shill

I think that hero was part Jewish? Right? Mostly white? Have to give the man his due. He should get a statue.

Get out of here you mossad agent!

Fellow aryan anons, quickly point out Mossad posts so as to prevent Jewish trickery!

Yes what white man would want to see the Holyland????

IT MAKES NO SENSE!

>muh gorillion
>muh shekels

Attached: EDDC4798-13F0-401F-8024-5A0B86023A5C.jpg (736x552, 60K)

Some of them are shills/trolls because they are fake schizo posting to derail conversation and fuck with the boomer schizos. Standard bullshit.

Well to be honest both Jews and Muslims should all be killed, regardless of whether it was a false flag or not.

I heard he was a mischling.

youtube.com/watch?v=qp48MdNlwpY

No one is going to vote for that slant eyed gook, though I’m sure some left wing Jews might, or other low intelligence cucks that live in SF suburbs.

This to be QUITE honest with you all family.

Attached: 1542152703094.png (500x913, 230K)

Attached: 1552267864607.gif (400x307, 908K)

>the irony of thinking for a second that Jow Forums is upset a white man finally stood up to the invasion and slaughtered a bunch of sand niggers