Cannabis

What does Jow Forums think about cannabis?

>Should it be legalized?
>Should it be decriminalized?
>What are the advantages?
>What are some disadvantages?
>Have you tried it?
>Do you think its more moral to keep it illegal?

Attached: ON-CX494_ACB031_OR_20190315094941.jpg (1280x1657, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesh_Baba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It should be legal but it shouldn’t be used more than alcohol. I have smoked almost every day for the past 6 years and I wish I had never started

>>Should it be legalized?
>>Should it be decriminalized?
There is absolutely 0 legitimate reasons to make cannabis illegal while at the same time making alcohol and tobacco 100% legal. Zero.
As for the other questions, I never smoke anything but I wouldn't mind trying cannabis so I'm curious what /pol has to say about it.

The government should have absolutely no say with what I put in my body.

Attached: 1531091285673.png (900x900, 3.1M)

dont smoke jewleaf

agree.
if you are over the age of 21, you should be able to smoke weed just as easily as sticking a horse dick dildo up your ass.

I grow it but don't partake. Bless Colorado. It pays my bills and affords an above average lifestyle, half of my customers are veterans that want to smoke and be left alone from society. It helps them in their own way, I'm not a M.D. and won't pretend to know how or why. I've smoked it and am not a fan, I prefer my shrooms, DMT, or LSD. Cannabis reeks to all hell and back, so I typically have a set or two of clean clothes at my shop to change into when arriving and leaving for the day. I'd prefer to see it all legal, and let people make their own choices.

it should be legal but heavily discouraged
I'm trying to quit now... it's not much fun but I have faith that it will be worthwhile in the end

All legal systems are presently sucking at being narcostates. You think oligarchs like Peter Theil and George Soros contrubite without any returns? It mimics AstroTurf.

Has anyone tried CBD ?

Attached: szwauyr1ayuaoverfdc9.jpg (750x445, 39K)

yeah
it did make me more carm and less anxious.
but not as effective as people claim it is.
im not sure about other benefits.

You also need to consume quite a lot of it.

I smoke all time everyday
You won't be able to have kids

and what about cannabis ?

It should be completely legal to grow, possess, sell and consume.

Weed is based and has done more to help me with depression, anxiety and ADD than the pharma jew. You can turn into an absolute slob on it though so you need to be careful

>tax dollars going toward arresting people in possession of a fucking plant
I think that's retarded. I've also smoked it before but most people probably shouldn't smoke it

It should only be legalized after Phillip Morris is ready to start selling it but not before then.

well cbd is a part of cannabis.
I guess you are asking about THC?
The stuff that makes people happy?
Yeah it works very good

yeah I know, I was asking about THC sorry.
can you seriously get badly addicted to it ?

>wah! we have to prohibit cannabis and make it illegal, so that people to smoke less
>even though use has only ever gone up while it's been illegal
please tell me at which point along the timeline pictured was tobacco a prohibited illegal substance?
And yet its use goes down, all while it's completely legal
makes ya think, huh prohibitionists?

Attached: smoking.jpg (624x476, 33K)

Man, I'm from NJ and they keep fucking around with this shit. Our new Gov told us it would be legal within his first 100 days. It's been over a year and still nothing. We keep hearing that it is going to happen but keep getting let down. There is some vote going on today about whether to bring it before congress or something and it seems like if it passes the vote today then it will pass the vote in congress and Murphy will sign it. I think a lot of people are feeling hopeful, but we've been here before so who knows

Attached: GovMurphy-600x750_v2.jpg (600x750, 58K)

>What does Jow Forums think about cannabis?
biblical plant

who cares the rest

>0 legitimate reasons to make cannabis illegal
oil economy monopoly is a legitimate reason

Charlotte's Web saved several kids with severe brain misfirings. Again I don't know much about it, but it's a high CBD type that does a lot of good for the little seizure dancing kids.

It's a fine recreational drug and should never be a way of life.
Don't be a retard, only do it sparingly, and it's fine.

How often to you guys that smoke do it? Is it a weekend relaxing thing after a beer or something that you use as soon as you wake up?

The guy I know nj told me he had to resign his 2nd amendment right just to smoke pot let's not make it legal

No high, gives you the shits if you take too much, and barely works.

>can you seriously get badly addicted to it ?
thats actually very very hard.

> Should it be legalized?
No.
As well as alcohol and tobacco.
Addicts should cure their disease or die from withdrawal syndrome in attempts.

The bill floated now is fake and gay.
He's a globohomo bankers and the deal is monkey paw twilight zone bs.

First off, smoking it is not necessary anymore, get a dry herb vape.
As for how often, once (maybe twice but that's pushing it) a week, at the end of the day during downtime.
The reason I think doing it more than this is a bad idea is because it causes a subtle (brain fog) hangover the next day. So doing it once means it pours into the next day.
People who do it every day are likely in a perpetual state of brain fog, and it's where the stoner stereotype comes from.

i smoke it very rarely, pretty much only every 6 months for only a week, right after a new semester of studying.
But I know a lot of people who smoke it daily, just like you said as something like a beer after work.

That's for medical I think. Recreational means they treat it like alcohol.

Awesome, thank you for letting me know! My stuff is 32-38% THC, and it's just too much for my style and people I know. Love growing it, as it's stupid simple and seems to help out the angry veteran types act like civilized people. It also pays the bills, a great use of an undergrad biochem study.

How is it over there krautman? I've been curious about the growing process out there.

>How is it over there krautman? I've been curious about the growing process out there.
it depends on where you live, kinda like in the US I guess.
Bayern (Bavaria) has one of the strictest laws and police who will arrest you and go to trial
funny enough, bavaria has the highest rate of drug death in germany.
Meanwhile you can smoke Weed, pretty much everywhere in Berlin.
Police wont do shit and most people wont care.
People who need it for medical reason can get a license but its still not as easy as in some parts of the US.
Rural areas are less progressive.

The Weed lobby in germany has become stronger over the years tho.

No
Yes
>>What are the advantages?
None
>>What are some disadvantages?
Paranoia, Lethargy and no ambition.
>>Have you tried it?
Yes
>>Do you think its more moral to keep it illegal?
Yes

I'm sorry for coming to your country, smoking weed and fucking your women.

Black market concentrates and cartridges are definitely laced with shit ... most likely weird benzos. It's gonna be an epidemic soon.

Federal legalisation in US will come as soon as the alcohol and tobacc companies secure their part of the market.

Weed makes radical thinkers too lazy to undermine the status quo, an authoritarian government doesn't fear stoned dissidents.

It's pretty good to have before going into a high-stress situation or if you have insomnia; it doesn't get you high either. Has been used to shrink tumours, although THC/CBD oil is more effective.

Doesn't Putin want to prohibit tobacco ?

It should be legal and alcohol should be made illegal

yes
yes
>>What are the advantages?
some extracts can help cut down the number of seizures some people have
eating or smoking it can help some people with serious diseases deal with pain or loss of appetite
>>What are some disadvantages?
the whole dude weed bro 420 culture
>>Have you tried it?
yes
>>Do you think its more moral to keep it illegal?
no

Only on the weekends nowadays. I do what I have to first then vape some in the evening, otherwise, you end up doing nothing or doing it badly.

Thanks for the response, as I've been curious but know nobody in the field in your beautiful region. You're right on the money, seems the same way out here. Wasn't aware it's medical, do you believe it's a step in the right direction for you and yours?

this is where youre massively black pilled. all man is meant to do is build shelter, grow food, procreate. dont let the system get you down nigger. be the adolf you wish to see in the world.

I'll refer you to japan where it's illegal and that fact causes literally no problems whatsoever for the japanese.

If america was all white and had values like it used to they could outlaw drugs with zero issues

I grow to pay the bills, don't smoke it coz I don't like it

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-022754_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 901K)

Never heard of prohibition, eh newfag?

>If america was all white and had values like it used to they could outlaw drugs with zero issues
lel

>do you believe it's a step in the right direction for you and yours?
yes indeed.
it seems like weed is something most of the german folk has just accepted over the years
One of my friends lost his drivers license because he smoked weed couple of days before.
He had to drop his night job, because he needed his car to get to work.
Its shitty that normal people who smoke weed sometimes get killed by the same people who are supposed to protect.

You can become habitually addicted to cannabis. A lot of people say “ah I can quit anytime” which is true you can stop. But it’s so enjoyable and comforting you become addicted to the need for that feeling

It took me a long time to recognise it was damaging my life, not making it fun.

I didn't hear about it, but if he do, he's not that bad as Emperor as I think.

>but if he do, he's not that bad as Emperor as I think.
but he would be kill if he does something like that.
Imagine him banning potato vodka...

>Should it be legalized?
Yes, there are much worse drugs available for sale and prescription in the US
Yes.
Can help with Anxiety, Depression, Pain, Focus. Your mileage may vary, and its important to know different strains produce different effects. It has a high safety profile, aka no overdoses.
Easily develop a psychological dependence, expensive in illegal states, It has a high safety profile, but that doesn't mean it can't be studied further and future research could show more disadvantages.
>Have you tried it?
Smoke daily and will until I graduate college. It helps me study, I have a few anxiety issues and it usaully helps with those as well.
No, having it illegal is immoral.

>Should it be legalized?
Its a plant so yes...obviously..
Its a plant so yes...obviously..
Gets you high. Kills any reason to drink.
Costs money if you have to pay for it. Becomes addictive if used consistantly.
>Have you tried it?
Yes.
It literally grows in dirt with some water and sunlight added. No.

>Should it be legalized?
yes
yes
potheads will finally shut the fuck up. dank income from tax.
Making it more accessible will lead to more potheads and more underage users.
>Have you tried it?
yes. I don't smoke so I didn't enjoy it. I wouldn't use it even if it was legal.
Fuck this "morals" garbage already.

Must be illegal

Attached: 7f392c2.jpg (682x548, 46K)

I smoke every day. R8 my weed

Attached: 20190317_205203-1209x1612.jpg (1209x1612, 524K)

ENJOY SMOKING FIBERGLASS DUST

Woah, easy there. Alcohol should be banned, but vodka is completely different thing. Especially potato.

wtf is this lmao

I have epilepsy. I smoke a lot of weed. I hold down a job and am a good father to my kids. I wish it was legal in my state, hopefully one day.

Fuck the weed that grinder tho. Looks like my old one made out of some sort of high quality metal that withstood 4-5ish years of use.

>Paranoia, Lethargy, and no ambition

Do people really believe this shit?

Weed doesn't take your ambition. If you "lose" ambition while smoking weed it's because you lacked true ambition in the first place. This is true of many drugs, people just want to blame their own lack of will power on a chemical.

I smoked weed, drank, took dissociatives and mushrooms on a regular basis throughout both my undergrad and graduate classes, and still graduated both with honors. I now have a masters degree in a healthcare field and make plenty of money, despite going to at least 80% of my classes either high or drunk.

It's about self motivation.

Looks good, what strain?

it is allowed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesh_Baba

>What does Jow Forums think about cannabis?
Sad replacement for methamphetamine.
>Should it be legalized?
Only after we legalize methamphetamine.
See above with methamphetamine.
It's a little cheaper than methamphetamine.
It's nowhere near as good as methamphetamine.
>Have you tried it?
Yes, but only after I tried methamphetamine.
Yes, but only if we legalize methamphetamine.

Attached: 1547860453299.gif (220x164, 242K)

gulag

Attached: DdKgOvNW4AAce1j.jpg (1200x750, 69K)

It's the only thing that cures my chronic depression and fibromyalgia.

looks pretty tasty

> Muh anecdotal evidence

Plenty of kids and people get stuck in a rut because of weed and motivation is not the same for everyone, some people have it and some people have to fight for it.
Also socio-economic background, intelligence levels and so forth plays a role

Based dopamine abuse poster

>Plenty of kids and people get stuck in a rut because of weed and motivation
statistically speaking you are incorrect.
weed addiction is very rare.

>Muh excuses

Socio-economic? Really? Are you retarded?

If being poor is an excuse for being an unmotivated turd you deserve to be poor.

Probably this.
It should be really looked down upon but be legal.

Fuck off strawman.

I fucking love this vaporizer.
Really gives justice to the taste and quality of the weed.

Attached: mighty+14mm adaptor+bubbler.jpg (800x800, 38K)

I'm getting 200% wiggidy whack fuckin smacked tonight bros
Done my exams
New job starts next month
Money in the bank from scholarships
Hell fucking yeah bois.

> Weed addiction
> Rare

Lol, every school/highschool year have that squad of stoners who barely or never pass the grade

If you never had bedtime stories read to you, your parents cannot help you with math homework, and all your homies would rather do crime than be good citizens: That is when smoking weed will kill your motivation for getting out of the ghetto. If you see those succes stories of people who made it out of the loop, they are almost always straight edge no drugs types of people.

Are these real trichomes or that frozen water mist trick?

Weed is good and bad, seems to reduce motivation for non-weed activities. Fun at first, eventually becomes a drag. Should be legal tho.

Attached: virgin-thc-chad-cbd.jpg (960x449, 72K)

It makes me feel less angry at the world when I smoke it which is why I quit. now's not the time for peace.

I have bipolar disorder. I have a very very high profile job. I'm a MM patient. I hate that I even have access to it because I can't just use it in moderation, but that's on me obviously. I just don't think people under the age of something like 25 or 30 having almost unlimited and easy access to something that makes you not give a shit about anything. Its great when youre high for months on end and no one even knows, but I know its not right, I have higher ambitions. To each their own though, its obviously just my take.

Attached: 1548523198671.png (666x666, 173K)

I just chopped my plants two days ago

Attached: 1552943200691.jpg (1332x999, 1.08M)

I think I need the state to tell me whether or not I can own a plant that has been proven by science and thousands of years of documented human use as a medicine to be harmless because I'm a boot licking republican!

Sneed's?

It's fucking flowers.
>Yes
>Yes
>There are none
>Psychosis, apathy
>Yes
>No
Anybody who says it fucked up society has things backwards. Society fucked up and in despair people turn to escape and coping mecahnisms. Large scale abuse is indicative of other problems.

Dude you gotta trim that shit before the leaves curl up and get stuck to the bud.

>Should it be legalized?
Yes. I believe that drug cartels are a huge problem and need to be dealt with. It might be abused, but it's not as bad as opiates or alcohol.
See above.
Tax money, will probably be wasted. We can starve drug cartels.
People will abuse it, exacerbate psychological disorders or make people slothful. Is Marijuana as bad as tobacco? Who cares.
>Have you tried it?
Yes. Just don't over do it. I refuse to do it and haven't in years. I've known many people who have ruined themselves do this shit, but that's their fault anyways. They did it while it was illegal so they'll do it if it's legal.
Sure, but I think we ought to be pragmatic. I'm not trying to be relativistic. I am mainly concerned about drug cartels...

I fucking hate weed, but I've done enough shrooms to fold space

Sure, it's not physically addictive like opiates. But you can crave the feeling it gives you and can be abused as a way to avoid the negative emotions in relation to whatever problems you have, it can pacify you.

Based tweaker. Take the meth pill, lads. The Nazis did it.

I'm doing a dry trim. I cut off the major fan leaves, in a few days I'll get rid of the sugar leaves.

Those are called trichomes and the plant produces them itself as a way to protect itself from predation.

It needs to be federally legalized in America, for sure. I couln't give two shits about what the states do, but so long as it's federally illegal but legal stateside, unemployed people can buy it whenever they want legally, but they can't ever get a job while they're on it, and being unemployed sucks, making people more inclined to get high. It's a level of political malfeasance from the left that I can't even be upset with, I'm just straight impressed. But no, it needs to be legalized now.

You know, it's funny. Here in my county the other day, some cop was chasing a tweaker down the road like a bat out of hell. When they finally stopped, it was the cop acting like a raving lunatic asshole and not the obviously tweaked man just looking for a cheap thrill. Not even kidding the gacked gentleman, while looking a bit wild and crazy, was calm-voiced and compliant after stopping, while the fucking cop was obviously out of his god damned mind yelling like he was utterly insane. It amazes me we trust people like that with guns and authority. Clearly, they're mentally unstable.

Attached: light it.gif (280x200, 861K)

Attached: 20170720_1517111.jpg (2548x4029, 2.53M)

My state, Pennsylvania, seems to really be making strides toward legalization. I think it’s a good thing. I just think it feels so stupid to make this plant illegal.

Ayyyy you post on RIU, I recognize your pic

What a fucking nigger.