PHOTO OF DUTCH TEENAGE GIRL KILLED TODAY

Muzzie confirming the kill

Dutch men y'all just gonna sit on your ass and watch your women get killed like this?

Attached: 4L_4eVZwY11.png (1080x1920, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VW61Bwt5UEE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz5_L3NvQzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TOLL PAID

WHITE WOMEN ARE DISGUSTING

Attached: 05.jpg (658x987, 88K)

Stop enticing violence. If we turn the other cheek this cycle of hatred stops dead in its tracks

Lol

Attached: partparcel.jpg (479x720, 53K)

>Dutch men y'all just gonna sit on your ass and watch your women get killed like this?
yes and while at the same time condemning anyone speaking positively about the NZ kebab removal

pipe down queer

Ok pedo

A Dutch Brenton Tarrant had better stand up and wreak some havoc

Attached: 1542867236160.jpg (1198x1837, 733K)

What is her name?

well to be fair it was almost a guarantee that there would be a revenge attack after the nz thing

She was probably a coal burner anyway

looks alive to me

Typical snipdick response

If they kill you, you win.

Kankerturken en kutmarokkanen rot op!

Attached: Poster_Nederland_weer_van_ons.jpg (4677x6622, 3.41M)

>killed

And some one should systematically plan a church bombing to get the kill count over 100. Seriously so as to get this Brenton faggot off his pedestal, via out doing his work.

Attached: Booty crack.jpg (200x194, 6K)

Three people were killed today in Utrecht and five were injured in a shooting in a tram on 24 Octoberplein in Utrecht's Kanaleneiland district. The prime suspect is the Turkish-Dutch Gökmen Tanis, a 37-year-old revolving door criminal, on the left above in a photo that GeenStijl received from a well-known Tanis. (The right is his brother.) Although Prime Minister Rutte speaks of an attack and VVD mayor Van Zanen assumes a terrorist act, sources and rumors in 'immigrant Utrecht' speak of an act of violence in the relational sphere. The Turkish news agency Anadolu also relies on family members who say that it is honor killings or a relationship drama.

Suspect Gökmen Tanis has been known to the general public since 2011 as the 'Hate Democrat' in a film clip from GeenStijl.TV. In judicial circles he is better known as a bicycle thief, a burglar, a madman who shot at an apartment in 2013 and more recently: a suspect of a rape. In 7 years he was in court seven times. In Utrecht the story goes that the victim of that rape is an ex-girlfriend of Tanis, and that she was the target of the "mentally impaired" Tanis this morning. The other victims are bystanders, people who intervened and people who wanted to help the woman. "I didn't do anything," the woman would have called.

The suspect escaped in a stolen Renault Clio, which was later found where, according to a neighbor, there was a note with very large "Allah" on it. Het Parool mentioned the calling of "Allah Akbar" during the shooting, as well as the NOS (!). This potentially points to an Islamic attack, but Alpie, who knows him from the past, says that "he was a believer one day, and the next day he was smoking a joint drunk." At the NOS someone says that he 'knows for sure' that he is cracking slash coke. "We are against him too!"

Lieve Roos, she was like 14 or somethig

NCTV Pieter-Jaap still does not exclude a terrorist motive, but all things considered, it still tastes like an isolated event, not a religiously motivated act of terrorism. Police, special units and emergency services are still present in large numbers & alert in Utrecht. The threat level remains at the highest level in the province of Utrecht until 10 pm. The lawyer of the suspect has no comments yet.

"Warrior in Chechnya"
The Turkish BBC reported earlier today that Tanis would have fought in Chechnya, and later at ISIS, and was arrested earlier for that. They rely on a Turkish businessman, but these claims seem unlikely for the time being because Dutch authorities do not confirm this (which should not be difficult if he was actually arrested in an IS context), no special warnings have been sent with the report ( what we would find strange if it was really a radicalized warrior) and he is a suspect of burglary and rape, not of IS participation.

Perfectly free of diversity. Just as nature intended.

Attached: 1552934701733.jpg (679x1024, 150K)

"Lieve" means "Sweet". "Roos" is her first name.

fuck off CIA

>when the goyim are killing each other

Attached: 1412271676117.png (448x539, 141K)

OMG
The bottom part is just hideous

>Dutch men y'all just gonna sit on your ass and watch your women get killed like this?
Nope.

Attached: 1552921151915.jpg (1080x717, 191K)

sorry, I've been at work since midnight and just got home... can I get a rundown on the terrorist attack? I've heard absolutely nothing

En dit is waarom mocros een vorm van kanker zijn

I still see Muslims in the country raping your women

>three

Ashame it wasn't over the two digit range.And I just can't understand how he'd fail to plan something that would reap a higher kill count. Fucking car bombings, mall shootings and run and drive cross overs would have easily made him something more profound.

Attached: Double digit IQ (you).jpg (480x470, 23K)

I'm sure if we pray hard enough and suckle at mommie's teats enough then all this violence will stop.

So you all want more innocent people to die. I dont want more muslims dying nor do I want more white people dying. We struck them, they struck us. If we strike again they will retaliate. It's a waste of time. We need to work on legislative actions that bridge the gaps between our two cultures. Instead of senseless violence

meh. she looks white to me. Means she deserves it for having slaves. Heroic muslim just gave her a taste of her own medicine.

Nope, it just beats you into a bloody pulp because of moral high ground. You’re dead, others like you are did, and your land is conquered

wow that's my limit for dumb today.. eject

We need to RISE UP, but unironically. FUCK ARABS, FUCK TURKS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, FUCK SANDNIGGERS IN GENERAL

Attached: 1542147244694.gif (500x281, 1.48M)

will dutchs retaliate?

seems like he wasnt going for mass casualties, but targetting a specific person.

in public transport sucks though. has a terroristic effect, especially when lots of people rely on this.

When do you think the white counter attack will happen ?

Fuck off yourself Pajeet, and retaliation is a necessity to maintain diginity. If you can't comprehend that, then go gape your asshole over a coke bottle for crack money.

Attached: 911.jpg (501x414, 42K)

Hoping the Dutch have enough colorful chalks to express their protest.

youtube.com/watch?v=VW61Bwt5UEE

Mudslime opened fire on people on a tram. #notallmuslims #allwhitepeopleareracist

The Dutch are cucked as fuck. They won't do shit. Bunch of fucking beta males.

IM WANNA FLY A FUCKING PLANE INTO MECCA GOD FUCKING DAMIT

My bad, only dutch I understand is the words that are the same in norwegian

Attached: 4L_Ih6sIWvs.jpg (540x960, 81K)

>Neonazi subhuman murders 50 people in hosue of prayer, including children
>Jow Forums is now on FULL damage control mode >grasping after any story involving a brown guy

No Muslim is innocent.

Extreme left is much much bigger in NL than far-right.

Far-right has a stigma, and society will expel you if found out. This makes it harder to organize at scale. Even Turkish nationalists are bigger in NL than Dutch white nationalists.

"Act normal. Then you are acting crazy enough". is a saying many Dutch people go by. So no retaliation.

'k 'muricans

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz5_L3NvQzw

MINDER!!!
MINDER!!!
MINDER!!!

Jesus was an optimist to a fault.

>Wasn't going for mass casualties

Might as well have, if he was just going to throw his life away like that by committing a felony. Either way, the fucking retard blew his opportunity. So what ever.

Attached: Mongoloid Beating.webm (204x360, 2.93M)

ALL ROOK SAME

People are getting riled up. And elections are in two days, might be a turning point.

Nah. It's just that pol doesn't care about subhumans. This is more important. Animal killed 3 person, possible NPC though.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-155726.png (1080x1920, 460K)

How naive are you?

why not, been sitting watching them getting
raped. just another day in hell.

Thousands of white women die every day. No one cares.

>turn the other cheek
Only works with other civilized humans.

Muz filth, pile em high.

Attached: sheep.png (952x538, 1.08M)

>Dear Roos,
>Words shoot to short (words are insufficient)...
>Far too young, and in the prime of your life.
>Always in my rememberances, (girl)friend

>Subhumans
>Flag

You're part Saharan btw, pic related.

Attached: Afro Europoid.jpg (2586x2533, 1.62M)

>We struck them, they struck us.

They have been striking us since 9/11, with help from the heebs.

Attached: Morrocan Hiking.webm (266x480, 903K)

That's right. The religion of peace never does anything like this unless RACIST WHITE PEOPLE attack them first.

>Dutch
>men
lol

Did Brent scare you roaches?

what is this? two jews admitting their role in importing NAFRIs?

gay

Cant even shoo the sandnigger away from his dead daughter, what a cuck

fucking faggot, doesn't work when you live around and import tens of millions who couldn't give less of a shit about such sentiment.

underrated post

EVERYONE!

Attached: EVERYONE.jpg (310x257, 13K)

Imagine talking shit on any country while being from a buffer state

She apparently had a "sort of" relationship with the guy.

Funny how that worked out. If you give more than 2 shits about your daughters you tell them to avoid having any sort of relationships with nonwhites ever.

Blood for blood

An eye for an eye

dumb nigger, did you just wake up from a coma?

That guy has a pencil neck

>this is what the roach wants to believe

There will be retaliation, but not with violence, because we are not animals like you.

>Ahmed is scared

>the police that enforce Muslim migration
Hahahaha.

>absolute state of Norwegians
What the fuck is wrong with you guys?
I have only seen shitposting from you faggots today.
Sure we miss the Australians and their shitposting, but we are willing to wait.
No need to try to take over their role as designated shitposter.
>Lieve Roos is her name
Fucking idiot.

Leon the professional?

>Didnt even sharpen his blade
Makes me sick

No, you sandniggers are just incompetent.

Why not? We did.

I kinda agree. We're up 50-3. Do we even need to strike back?

Events like this should be charged in military courts with the firing squad brought back. Although that's against EU rules.

This is why you do not worship a sand nigger on a stick.

Exactly. What if we all invited a muslim for some tea or maybe invite them to go bowling? That would fix all problems

>h-heh
>it’s a thought crime in EJew
>so it’s infrequently reported on
>so it doesn’t happen!

Attached: 1552934658353.gif (640x356, 2.65M)

the dude on the right looks like he pinched his balls

>t. Thunderf00t

my father would hit me if I smacked my barrel like that.

The retaliation will be in the next elections, you idiot.

post more to scare the muzzies

Fuckin badass