How long until a full-blown race war actually starts?

Do you guys think a real civil unrest or "race war" is about to happen anytime soon?
Do i still have time to leave europe or am i doomed to be lynched by a mob of angry white people?
I'm half european - half african but i look like an arab to most white people. I'm not a muslim though, was raised as a christian but lost interesst in any religious institution as i got older. Would you guys kill me too if this shit started tommorow?

Attached: 69826854673873.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>anytime soon?
If we're lucky it happens in a couple of months.
Otherwise in a couple years.

Attached: 1552563758989.gif (511x512, 105K)

Attached: Deus0.jpg (1875x938, 332K)

Attached: Deus2.jpg (1875x1055, 287K)

Attached: Deus3.jpg (2000x1059, 183K)

ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW THE CIVIL WAR JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE OH GOD STALIN JUST KILLED THE PATRIARCHY HELP SEND REINFORCEMENTS

never. Becuase most people actually dont care.

where the fuck are there horses?

Over the summer when more people are outside.

> How long until a full-blown race war actually starts?
476 days, 14 hours and 22 minutes

there wont be any race war you edgy bundle of sticks. eggboy is literally drowning in pussy juice as we speak while everybody wants to kill NZ shooter

Attached: D11taO4WsAAkOIZ.jpg (600x1200, 99K)

This is what i thought until friday, but i saw a lot of support for brenton.
Not only online but also germans at my work joking about it. I kinda feel like this time it might be a bit more serious and i'd like to avoid being a casualty in the happening

If that were true white wouldn't be a thing and minorities wouldn't bother antagonizing whites.

>muh race war

Lol

>white flight

There's always time to leave a white country. It's difficult to say as one person that you make any significant difference one way or the other

white really isn't a thing. people who have some accomplishments dont pride themselves on pigment

I hope you have life insurance... and the beneficiaries thereof live in Somali

Attached: WIR schaffen das2.png (993x707, 1.84M)

>t.Schlomo

Right about the time you lend a hand. I don't see why you can't give it a shot if anything it will gain you respect. I am for my Race only don't get me wrong but others my like to see someone who isn't White actually give a fuck.

>brotherhood
Needs to done now and I'm not even christian.

The amount of support is insane. Do you realise how many Whites would drop their wage cucking lives for a fight that MATTERS?! We think we are alone but we aren't. My only concern is Jow Forumsacks sitting on their arse if ever did anything.

I meant to type white flight not white but thanks for bringing your pseudo-scientific views of race into the discussion.

I wouldn't hold ur breath took over 400 years before Spain did anything last time around.

2-3 years
But ww2 was the race war we are in a subjugated phrase being mastered

I dont think that "race war" or smthg will happen anytime soon

Also, if you're not a muslim, i dont care

>Race is pigment

Attached: Only Skin Color.jpg (632x332, 23K)

> all of these cucked plebbit answers ITT
Yes you fucking mongrel mutt you would be the first one to go and your mudshark whore of a mother
The race war will happen and it wil happen soon
No shitskins and no mongrel mutts will be allowed to dwell in the Anglo-Sphere and Europe.
But this is probably a fucking bait thread made by /leftycucks/, fuck off faggot.

2020 and its going nuclear

Space war soon

Attached: serveimage(13).jpg (189x266, 17K)

Nah, normies make up the majority of everything, most people might tweet or say some stupid shit at school or work about it but probably wont do anything more.

>I dont think that "race war" or smthg will happen anytime soon
we'll write that on your tombstone

Maybe wear a cross somehow just in case. Im pretty sure the chance of violence is overblown but if you want to be careful display something christian. And if asked say you are lapsed but still think yourself as a christian culturally.

>you fucking mongrel mutt
Coming from an american, kek

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (449x380, 27K)

Attached: 1530867060700.png (968x733, 206K)

> I-if i'm not w-white
> t-then you can't be w-white either !
kek keep crying fucking mongrel mutt, you will never be german and the german people will never think of you as one of their own, Hitler would've sterilized you and eliminated you.

Attached: muttmemebtfo.jpg.png (499x786, 178K)

Good advice

no
dont worry you cant fake having internet autism

I'd say by the end of the year. Summertime is when it's warm enough for everyone to do crazy shit.

seems reasonable, but on the other hand this would make me a target for muslims, who would see me as a converted ex-muslim.
I guess migrating to a small island nation is my best option here

He got slapped like a little little bitch and choked out by a Chad.

It has already started.

> the fucking delusion
FUCKING KEK
He got bitch slapped by an old fragile boomer and almost got knocked the fuck out if it wasn't for the rest of the people there holding him back.
If that faggot were to walk past by me I would've knocked him the fuck out for being a pussy and a race-traitor