Girlfriend doesn't climax from sex

We've been having sex for a few months now. We're both each others' first. I personally think I've gotten pretty good at it. I don't lack anything in size and I go for an average of half an hour. But she rarely ever orgasms from penetration and it's kind of getting emasculating at this point. I don't know what else I could be doing better here. I even stimulate her clitoris during sex. She does orgasm from my hands or tongue though. I talked to her about it and she keeps telling me that it's because of a lack of lubrication. But it's hard for me to buy into it. I think there's a possibility that she might be getting used to me sexually, but she strongly denies it.

Attached: vbn.jpg (720x713, 70K)

honestly don't try to get too worked up over it. it could be a psychological thing she has to deal with and you need to just communicate you care and have love for her. don't get mad at her and just listen to what she says. buy some lube. i'm kind of like your gf i've only ever really came from finger banging or oral. most women don't orgasm with just the penis. if she can come at all you should be happy about getting her off even if it isn't penetration.

Most women, in my experience, don't cum from penetration alone. Most women need a little bit of clit stimulation. Maybe try more foreplay, getting her ready to cum, and then having sex with her.

It's just that it's starting to affect my confidence that maybe it's me and someone else could've made her have a better experience

Most women won't climax from penetration. Think of it this way, would you be able to make yourself cum without touching the head of your dick at all? That's what the clitoris is like on a woman. It's the most sensitive part and needs to be stimulated to get an orgasm. Having sex feels nice but isn't direct enough for most women.
I think you guys sound like you have a great sex life and you have nothing to worry about.
If it really bothers you maybe talk to someone about it?

Coconut oil is the best lubricant. My bf wouldn't touch my pussy in less I take a shower before hand. I shower daily in the morning but that isn't good enough for him. He won't kiss or touch me. I hate him. As soon as I get a job, my son and I are gone.

I've never touched the head while masturbating, only the shaft

I tried to, but she's the one who gets impatient for me to start. I think she gets some sort of a psychological kick from "conquering" me by being able to make me cum. She gets very excited when she sees me getting all tired and sleepy from sex.
I try stimulating her clitoris as much as I can and encourage her to do it too. But she keeps telling me it doesn't work because it gets dry and she can't naturally produce enough lube. Isn't that an indicator of not being attracted to someone?
Doesn't coconut oil have a really strong smell? And isn't it disturbing to use oil-based lube for your vagina?

please don't think that user, be happy you get her off at all! i had an ex who obsessed over this, and it really stressed me out and made me feel bad. he would ask about my previous relationships and asked questions that were inappropriate and drove him mad. just because he had a big dick he thought i was weird for not being able to come just from penetration--- it actually even hurt sometimes. :/

trust me she still cherishes you and is so happy you care-- don't beat yourself up over something so silly! sex is sex even if it's oral or stimulated through your hand. you care enough to get her off and love eachother and that's good enough all that should matter.

And I think you should give him a warning or something. Let him know you don't like how he's treating you before just getting up and leaving. If he doesn't change, by all means...

If the problem is not enough lubrication, why not try out some sexual lubricant? It's definitely worth at least testing out.

I don't notice the smell but almond joys turn me on now. My pussy is softer after use. It's a natural oil so the ph of my pussy isn't affected. I have never had a infection of any kind. The best part is that the oil is hard when refrigerated, so I can stick a cold chunk in my pussy and feel it melt.

I tell him but he doesn't care. He has gone to college so he is better than everyone else.

Don't worry too much man, I was super worried before like you

My gf cums the most when I pin her legs back and thrust upward, against her G spot. Fast, hard strokes and thumb circulation on her clit, make sure to use a lot of spit or lube. My gf also has a problem with not getting wet naturally, so her and I use spit a lot.

A lot of this is just experimenting with different positions and factors. Also, make it about her. Get her to cum first with your mouth or hands. I can only do it with my hands for some reason, not my mouth. I use a pinching motion(Clit and g-spot stimulation) and that gets her going, soon after that she's ready to go.

But don't stress about it, I try not to think about that stuff because it fucks with me too. But you are in a happy relationship where you are able to get your gf off. Much better than a lot of relationships.

Yee
Sexual lubricants are harder to get by around here. And by harder, I mean they're non-existent.
I tried it once, but she gets turned off by the smell of it. But I think I have a bottle lying around, so I'll give it another shot now that you've convinced me.
Sounds like it's beyond healing, honestly. What are you gonna do about your son though? Or is he just your own?

>Sexual lubricants are harder to get by around here. And by harder, I mean they're non-existent.
Can you not order online or something?

Very descriptive. I'll put all that to the test.

The boy is both of our but he never changed a diaper. Told me he'll spend time with him when he is big enough for sports and now that he is big enough, his dad still doesn't want to spend time with him. I have to be the bad guy and not let him sit in his dad's lap while playing pub g so I'm son might stop talking about killing

Yeah, not really. Big online retailers aren't quite relevant here. And even paypal is banned lmao.

I'm lucky enough to be able to come from penetration, and easily too once I get comfortable with the other person, but most women don't even then so don't let it get to you.

Follow her advice and get some lube, might actually work a lot

If you have it planned out then go ahead and leave when convenient. Doesn't sound like he'll put up much of a fight for custody either.

find another girlfriend
for real

There's apparently something about your clit being closer to your vaginal cavity or something. Maybe you're one of the lucky bunch. My girl gave me a link to some asian youtuber to give me an explanation for why she's having problems and that's what she said.

You are right. He does not care about me or his son. I do need a better plan. His dad pays for his rent and his mom pays for his cars/ everything else. I don't have any living family members.

Well, it really comes down to which you prioritize more then. Emotional stability or financial stability.