Do well rounded men exist? I've had two boyfriends. One was super caring, capable of emotional connection, empathic...

Do well rounded men exist? I've had two boyfriends. One was super caring, capable of emotional connection, empathic. But he was very feminine. To the point where he'd send me nudes and they'd include his ass. My newest boyfriend is super masculine in appearance and mannerisms but he's emotionally retarded. Is there a middle ground or am i stuck with either fags or retards for the rest of my life?

Attached: 0c715bc1-320d-44c8-8acb-4b41d7ecfbc6.jpg (68x75, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HK9VBxDlQOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't you love man ass?

It's feminine and reminds me of gay men who i am not attracted to.

They exist but they don’t want you. You get what you deserve. I say work on yourself to attract the man you want

This
They're obviously out there but you don't sound super well-rounded, judging by
and the fact that you call them "fags or retards."

I'm always surprised somehow that Jow Forums retards come around, act like complete shit, and then say A) "it's just an act bro!" and B) constantly end up with dissatisfying relationships.
You the bitch-ass animal who asked for bread when they did nothing to bake it

"Well rounded" does not mean "I will never have to put up with not getting what I want from them." Stop being an entitled millennial and your disappointment in life will vanish.

Mayhaps. I am deeply traumatized. I've only had two real bfs but they've both been long term

I just want my bf to understand how to emotionally connect desu

That might be, but at least my mistress thinks my ass is the shit.

>i am deeply traumatized

I don’t mean to be cruel, but tell me why a well rounded and good man would want to deal with a traumatized girl with issues like you, when they could be with a healthier woman? What could you offer them besides ‘i’m a good gf’ (which is literally anyone)?
Are you seeking help for your trauma?
If you really want this then you will work on it. Otherwise be happy with what you get.

You're too entitled.

/thread

I mean I'm working through it of course. Only weak people don't. I don't expect a guy of higher social standing than me. I just want one that's capable of empathy without being feminine.

Elaborate

Attached: FB_IMG_1552687629328.jpg (382x417, 18K)

You're better off mingling with the "gay" boyfriends because trying to decompress an emotional rock is the equivalent to getting blood out of a turnip.

youtu.be/HK9VBxDlQOE

>capable of empathy without being feminine

You dont seem to realize this but you’re asking for a rather tall order. These types of guys are highly sought after, popular, and are higher social standing than you are now. Good luck and i’m glad you are working on it, keep it up.

I used to self harm really bad as a teen and since getting with this guy the urge has come back because i feel so alone. But i find feminine men so unattractive. I think i might just be single.

I'd call myself middle-ground between the two extremes you presented in the OP, but keep in mind I'm still a man and thus extremely retarded when it comes to understanding women.
Not sure if this is what you meant by "well-rounded" so you have to decide on your own whether I'm evidence that they do exist, or not.

Side note: maybe come to terms with the fact that men and women simply think differently?

I feel like I'm really good with emotional connection and communication, but I'm really bad with starting to meet new people.
So you are probably going to find some flaw with whoever you find, but maybe it's not so bad if it is a flaw that becomes irrelevant after you make a connection.

Nah, they exist. Just a rare breed. Like a hot girl who likes video games who is kinky, but loyal.

Here it comes.
>I-I-I'm just the type you want OP please be in London

God the people on this site are so pathetic

The thirst is real, but for some reason people keep acting surprised to see it.

nah, she seems a bit too 'off' for me, and she has had two boyfriends before.

>>do people like x exist?
>>yes, I'm an x person
>must be trying to score with OP!
Excuse me, are you dumb on purpose?

OP asks for opinions, OP gets opinions.
Are all men that replied ITT immediately courting her in your mind?
This is not a healthy way of thinking.

yeah they're in the same aisle as the women that are debt free, without tattoos, and with normal BMI

Don't do that hun, please seek help.
Even if it's just in self help book at barnes and noble.