3D PRINTED GLOCK

THE ERA OF GUN CONTROL IS ENDING

Download and make your untraceable 3D-printed Glock 17 today.

You only need a 200 USD 3D-Printer and a dremel tool to make the frame.

The material costs for the frame are only 8 USD.

No laws, emotional outrage or politicians can stop you now exercising your right to bear arms.

Download:

mega.nz/#!zqhERQgA!sO6-PRp1oAOtPBpHKvMWjIJAETcFAnrRNfXtaRiDOPE

Trailer:

mega.nz/#!2mZmkIZA!NxSUFdWAm5M4SAgzCLWSmW5wDKfss-AZ6LTRjok5k8I

For more info:

twitter.com/IvanTheTroll12

What's your excuse, user?

Attached: 1552918543333.jpg (2048x1536, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/CREALITY-3D-Printer-Ender-3-Ender-3X-Upgraded-Tempered-Glass-Optional-V-slot-Resume-Power-Failure/32858931045.html?channel=twinner
youtube.com/watch?v=Pmteh_NChOQ&t=68s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for a well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

seems like a glow nigger thread.

3D printing gun parts is perfectly legal. Incmy country at least

something something glowing

Attached: m3vyhyywcni21.png (600x669, 835K)

kek some dude got arrested and in big trouble for it recently

A fellow leaf posted this eh?
You trying to get guys to blow up their palms with shitty 3d printer plastic?

Post source

>putting live 9mm ammo in something you printed using a desktop printer
have fun with that

Gun drawings fall under freedom of speech

It sounds like an absolutely stupid idea I agree.

It's only 9meme though.

Maybe give me a video of it actually shooting

Where the fuck do I get ammo for it cunt

It's only the frame. The slide, barrel, and action you have to buy.

Im assuming all the parts that matter are actually glock parts and the only plastic is where it normally is in a glock.

Sucks to suck. Perfectly legal in leaf-land

Attached: 1548442055745.gif (524x374, 111K)

>that charge of smokeless powder
>inside a cheap piece of plastic

leaf why

Or the ghetto negro version

Attached: B09C2FD2-3742-49BE-B66A-28ED352D4ECF.jpg (602x353, 54K)

In the US we can manufacture guns for personal use. Theres no limit on what you can make, or how many you can make, exceptions being NFA regulated items like select fire guns, short barrel rifles, destructive devices, etc.

Its a Glock. All the pressure is contained within the barrel and breech face on the slide. So long as it has a standard weight spring and guide rod its perfectly safe to fire. The polymer frame doesn't do much but hold the metal components in place. The factory Glock frame is just a Nylon6 composite, literally what tooth brushes are made of, theres nothing special about it.
Printing a frame and completing it with a slide, barrel, and parts kit is safe.

The era of industrial property is ending as well it seems.

Bump

>the round goes inside of plastic

Is this the famed high Italian IQ I've heard about ?

Attached: 1546459307181.jpg (720x960, 80K)

>glock

no thanks

Attached: 74CF095C-505E-44DE-8C40-867E0347EBB1.jpg (259x194, 5K)

In most of the world the slide and the barrel are the controlled parts.

HONEYPOT
O
N
E
Y
P
O
T

The frames on glocks are made out of polymer anyway.

Why does he include the music at the end? Cringe. Slide thread, this is illegal.

So you still need a slide, barrel and parts kit? If you can't make these in your garage, then you're still fucked by gun control.

im doing it once the race war starts

Bullets

Attached: 2DE84746-B9E6-40C4-80D3-C4A13C97EE24.jpg (1024x832, 223K)

I'm not a huge fan of glocks either, they are a little small in my hands (I'm a big guy). But I'm just trying to spread the word.

Attached: 4003.png (1165x562, 524K)

also plastic

link a printer?

It's not that bad idea as long is it engineered correctly.
You can make a decent gun from scratch with a 3d printer and some workshop machinery. Barrel rifling by far is a trickiest part that is difficult to do right, but you can buy rifling buttons from China that work very well too. If you have right skills, the quality can be far higher than an average ghetto blaster.

In the US these are all unregulated parts, can be purchased with cash, no ID, and there is no paper trail back to you. Only the frame or receiver of a gun is considered the "firearm" by the ATF. I can buy 80% lower receivers, finish them with my drill press, and order upper receivers for anyone I want, and the government will never I know I have numerous completed AR 15 rifles and pistols.

I thought 3d printed guns were not possible wtf.

How do you get your ammo.

Neat, but I'll pass personally.

>Slide thread
This is literally an anti-establishment thread. How can it be a slide thread ?

Attached: 1552500638295.png (1000x2000, 916K)

SO it a real glock

What's the price? Can you purchase the parts as an 18 year old?

Stupid nigger anyone can legally make a gun. Just follow the rules and abide by the law

Attached: AE7DE5E8-F611-46BD-91BB-C15A507BA896.jpg (399x349, 17K)

Any instructions on how to put that thing together?

The serial number is on the frame. All of the other parts can be bought and shipped to your door. Or with cash at a gun shop. 80% builds are for people that don’t want a gun that has a serial number, or has any record of being manufactured.

fucking retard lmao.

wouldn't it explode in your hand if you tried to fire it?

I find handguns generally shit. They look cool in movies. Reality hits hard once you have one in hand.

Just make it feel right

Here is a link for the $185 Creality Ender 3:

aliexpress.com/item/CREALITY-3D-Printer-Ender-3-Ender-3X-Upgraded-Tempered-Glass-Optional-V-slot-Resume-Power-Failure/32858931045.html?channel=twinner

Only $185 for a printer that can you print you as many Glock 17 frames as you want with.

Recommended filament is eSun PLA+.

If you go with a Prusa I3 MK3S you can also print the frame with Dupont glass reinforced Zytel for extreme robstness on par with OEM frames.

(I'm just copy/pasting from the thread on Jow Forums, I just thought it would get some traction here as well)

I can’t wait to be able to 3D print half a dozen handguns for the same price as a hi point and walk around strapped like Il Duce from Boondock Saints.

Attached: 2AB95124-E41F-4F6A-9278-9D10E86CAEFD.jpg (1988x1390, 371K)

What you'll need - a 3d printer with 200x200x200mm build area.
Scrap or junk aluminum. At least one block 1inx.75inx1in.
Complete Glock 17 upper.
Complete Glock 17 lower parts kit.
Glock 17 3 pin locking block.
Basic hand tools + dremel tool.

Doesn't seem much easier than just sourcing a gun

this is obviously a honey pot link enjoy your backdoor and tracker on your PC

and no your antivirus / vpn wont protect you

is there polymer printers?

fuck this useless plastic shit. how about make a gun AND ammo with stuff you can buy at home depot

Attached: 1546339263499.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

>pirate IQ

Attached: 1552695546163.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Its not the nuclear holocaust yet leaf.

Attached: Fallout4_pipe_pistol.png (1651x862, 538K)

>Reality hits hard once you have one in hand
Like what lol

Great, first everyone praises a terrorist attack on muslims and now we're fucking spreading information on creating untraceavle firearms.

R.I.P. Jow Forums

he probably meant "its hard to hit stuff shooting one handed"

>Stupid nigger anyone can legally make a gun
Not in cuckanada nigger

How fucking new are you?

>some dude got arrested and in big trouble
never heard of that, also impossible to effectively control with law

this shit been here forever dumbass.
we were the first one to get hands on those schematics when they were published.

Handguns are there for backup incase for whatever reason you can't use your primary weapon, also because they can be concealed

Possible and feasible. Too bad the only material is plastic. I don't trust even plexiglass with withstanding an explosion.

No serial number/record of a firearm being produced

This is legal

>I'm just copy/pasting from the thread on Jow Forums, I just thought it would get some traction here as well
Can you link the k thread for reference?

>creating untraceavle firearms.
this is legal so long as you don't sell them, some states you may not be able to legally transport the weapon from your home

I well I don't know, I didn't a cheap 3D printer would able to make something structurally sound

Tried that and lost my hand.
No thanks.

>jpg
for what purpose, O Leaf

>enjoy your backdoor and tracker on your PC
You're a retard and know nothing.
The only backdoor that getting raided is yours by your own fist.

Hey I made those when I was a kid. It's a miracle that I still got all my fingers. God must really look out for me.

how durable is it

And where the fuck can I print ammunition, the barrel and the slide? Fucking leaf.

If you are a limp wristed weakling that expects to hit targets with pinpoint accuracy, then yes.
Learning to shoot is what makes it fun.

Based

Well, you're not automatically going to become Clint Eastwood without any sort of practice.

>Doesn't seem much easier than just sourcing a gun
no, you're just exercising a constitutional right and can train others

this 100%. files contain trojans and keyloggers

nice try intelligence

> a fucking leaf

How stupid are you if you don't know there was a shooting in NZ

It might be legal in the States, in Europe it is not. Besides even if legal it doesn't really make this site look good with all the journalists who are now lurking on Jow Forums.

yup, and when nanotech hits feds are going to shit themselves because any asshole could retrofit his assembler into a bombmaking tool or something else

Basically globo homo jewish governments are absolutely fucked unless they create homogeneous ethnostates and adopt fascism yesterday.

What I don't get is that security apparatus must be aware that no amount of nsa algo nets or minority report type behavior is eventually going to stop the mcveigh of all mcveighs when this tech gets really big. So why do they keep posturing and acting like they can stop nanotech/computing advances in ai which could be used against them? The only actual logical way to govern in the future would be to build a fascist ns type society in which the groups are homogeneous and money demand has been lowered so much that class conflicts aren't a big deal anymore. There's no other way.

They control TV sales in some parts of the world, among guns, hell even simple pain relieving drugs can be hard to get.

You think they can't control 3D printer sales like any other thing?

So it's for Americans who can already buy a gun, I was thinking something for people who didn't live in free countries.

you are stupid as fuck. lmao.

the firing of the round occurs in metal components. These plans are only for the lower receiver, the part, which in canada and the US is considered the firearm

>he actually is this much of a newfaggot
LMAOing at ur life, dipshit.

Show flag

>Well, you're not automatically going to become Clint Eastwood without any sort of practice.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pmteh_NChOQ&t=68s

you can hit targets a mile out with this guy

So basically you still have to buy all the "gun" parts and you're only printing the bit that holds it all together. You could do the same with a block of wood and a chisel.

no more than they can control the sales of kitchen knives

Show trojans

>something happened in an irrelevant nation
>implying we can no longer talk about guns on an anonymous Chinese piss bottle forum

Attached: 1476642469073.jpg (608x402, 28K)

In addition, without eugenics policy people would degrade in intelligence and start rioting again, and with future tech class or racial conflict would be devastating.

Attached: e6309cff1a517d9ba6e120b74bfa747a.jpg (374x503, 33K)