Yang = Freedom

Now that I have joined the yang gang, there are so many stupid things Iook back on and ask myself "Why did I do that?"
>Dubs/Get posting
Probably one of the gayest things I've done. These are rarities in Yang threads because its stupid. I can't believe me, an adult man was making threads saying "praise kek for meme magic"
> Calling Lindsay Grahm and other establishment republicans "Based"
Son't get me wrong here, the liberal butthurt from Brett Kavanaugh becoming SCOTUS was great, but how can a group of people who infowars identified as the "new counterculture" side with the literal establishment.
> There will always be liberal tears
No matter whos president, for fuck's sake - Gamergate, tumblr harrasment, and trolling sexcam hoes all happened when Obama was in office. You'll still get your liberal tears
> 4D chess
I no longer have to justify to others that "Trump knows what he's doing"
> Defending right-wing youtubers and vloggers out of necessity
I've found myself in arguments with friends having to defend Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson because i'm on the "same side" as them
It feels good and freeing to be out of this mess , I hope to God that Andrew Yang makes it to the primaries. Because even if I disagree with him on certain things - I can say it and i'll still get 1000 dollars

Attached: 1552556701666.png (1400x1200, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204169390/#204172766
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a fucking chink
how the fuck is this still a discussion?!?

Attached: 1552467547163.png (470x676, 399K)

Yang Gang!

Attached: yangmimi.jpg (800x1066, 202K)

>only options are a chink and kikes
we are fucked as a society if this was true. Get gassed

no one gives a fuck about your commie chink. yang admitted to paying shit posters to spam bad memes on pol because "it worked for trump". Youre just making people vote for Yang even less.

nah

Attached: 1550900677184.jpg (1124x1500, 2.01M)

this pic is always within the first 5 or so responses with the yang thread spams. Enjoy trump in 2020. im actually going to vote for Trump just because of these yang threads. im also going to tell everyone in the super market lines that yangs a fucking pedo.

Gibs me dat whitey! U ain gettin no thowsen dollah. us blacks be gettin dat bag cuz of all yo wasism and slavoreh!

Attached: Blm yang.jpg (780x465, 74K)

he got cucked by hillary clinton and didnt even fight back.

MiGA shills in full force today I see
No need to be grumpy mr grumpypants

Attached: 1552459011996.png (574x588, 366K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204169390/#204172766

The guy working as a shill for the campaign that originally posted Yang here started his shilling with "Dubs" posting.

>has to edit yang hats on niggers because you cant find pics of actul supporters.

Andrew Yang is a literal cuckold with racial tendencies.

Is there proof of that? That he said it? I'm posting for yang for free because I know he'll be paying me in 2021

same spammed photo. the left cant meme. yang had to pay shit posters to go meme on pol. he had to pay to make it look like he had support. let that soak in.

Yeah we get paid, 1000 usd a month.

>cant meme.
MAGAtards haven't made an original meme in 3 years.

he's not a fucking communist you idiot

UBI is an interesting concept but Yang is total dogshit on gun rights

His social credit system also strikes me as very weird and dystopian

Attached: 1539982275723.jpg (420x365, 30K)

sure whatever you say , NPC .

yes he is. hes also a molestor.

>NPC
Still thinks Jow Forums is a trump board
Fuck off to Reddit bitch

He is a turbocapitalist who wants to salvage the status quo and the current system. Don't fucking let him. America must surrender to communism.

fuck this kike rat

Attached: 1552588472707.png (861x744, 431K)

>New /PAY/ Yang General

Don't talk shit to your daddy, bitch