CNN is fucking stupid for suggesting that white men are being radicalized over the internet when nearly all...

CNN is fucking stupid for suggesting that white men are being radicalized over the internet when nearly all western/sleeper terrorist cells (white or otherwise) are radicalized over the internet

Discuss

Attached: D3322CC1-32DD-40BD-A10C-94732D7B06BB.jpg (1125x1500, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html
twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1107736676602925056?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ever noticed how muslims are supposedly radicalized by hatred against them while whites are supposedly radicalized by hatred against their enemies?

CNN eventalking about the radicalization of white men over the internet only increases the chances of white men being radicalized over the internet.
What is most funny about this is all that is shared are quotes from people who existed BEFORE the internet.

CNN is dumb. Anyone who gets their news from a cable TV show is dumb.

Don't interrupt your enemy when he is fucking the dog

~Sun Zoo

When the Bataclan or Pulse terror attacks happen the media says to go easy on Muslims, but when a MOSSAD puppet goes wild its their chance to fuck over white people (their agenda)

Not gonna lie, first it was Spyro the dragon, then next thing you know I traded in my fist bump for a sieg heil.

Don't they know that criticizing whties is just going to make more terrorists? Whites are the race of peace.

Attached: smuggie-radicalize-muslims-criticize-islam.png (756x421, 317K)

We're all subject to the algorithm- we are all funneled and guided but it is never cosmically addressed.

KEK solid point

I hope every relative of a CNN employee die by drowning like Don Lemon's sister. Also I'm not white, I have a hate hard on for California/New York liberals and the mass media acting like activists.

I hate you CNN as much as your journalists hate straight men.

>big tech could be doing more
more censorship driving even more over the edge

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

Hey guys, Im currently applying to a college and had to give them an essay of why Im interested in my field of study and what jobs I can get from. This is what I have so far:
>The program of study that I will pursue at (insert my college) will be economics. The reason that I am most interested in this degree is because I am interested in the relationship between the ironically immaterial world of economics and mankind's place in the world. Our entire lives have been structured from birth to orbit our economic system (intentionally or unintenionally) and it has deeply influenced our entire society, from families to politics and even wars. I want to understand why this is, and I want to learn if there are better ways to structure our economic system to fit the deindustrialization trend we see in the United States, and the developed world as a whole. The exponentially increasing complexity in computer science that we see come out at Silicon Valley could leave mankind behind due to the current economic systems aims for efficiency and maximum profit. An introduction of something as simple as a driverless commercial trucks could see huge societal change that most are not ready for. This interest in economics comes from a place of concern for the future, but also curiosity in how mankind can adapt to a rapidly changing marketplace, like the United States had experienced during the 19th century with mass industrialization from an agrarian economy. The type of economics I intend of studying will be one centered around law. The reason I am doing this is because I want to go law school after I get my Bachelor's and there are plenty of career paths in economic law. This program can help me get a job in antitrust where I can pursue my interest in protecting every day Americans from the invisible hand of tech giant monopolization.
Is it too political?

Attached: 1521554307554.jpg (400x400, 26K)

But plebbit told me that t_d is the source of all terrorism, including the radicalization of the Muslim shooter in the nedderlunds today

>It's almost like there is some kind of agenda.

Attached: 1552333310212m.jpg (361x1024, 70K)

Attached: 1552932265788.jpg (847x1990, 379K)

they may as well say ideas radicalize people. there were no radicalized people before the fucking internet. it's media bullshit trying to create a reason for their own existence. fuck them

*information

Big Tech is doing everything they can to radicalize white men. Every day. They’re like Biden thinking about immigrants.

>CNN is radicalizing people by blatantly lying all the time and race baiting
>better double down on that strategy

idiots

Fpbp

More like shutting down websites THEY can't control and only THEY can tell you the news and only THEY can say that's a good thing!

t. Liberal New Yorkers and California wet dream. Hollywood back up propaganda too.

Did you watch jck rayn on amazn too?

Paris all muslim
Radicalized because whites werent nice enough to him
And bankers didnt give his shitty business proposal millions in funding

LMAO its like a parody of itself

well the media could also do more for example they could stop with the anti-white rhetoric

We're not your enemy :(

It's governments that radicalizes people

You’re handicapped.

Shut the fuck up, circus clown.

They need regulation
We are at the point where MSM talking heads need to be arrested for the misinformation they chose to publish.

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html

Keep up the spreading kekers

Anyone who hasn’t already saved the video or can’t find it on their own doesn’t deserve to see it

>big tech could be doing more
But big tech is complicit with glowniggers lol
The whole goal is radicalizing people to create the "war on terror"

>tfw I was radicalized by media hatred for whites

Attached: thinks.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>white men
Yes, let's ignore the ISIS.

>article demonizing white people
>asking for censorship and big brother tactics against the cultural value of free speech held by white people
>written by a guy named (((Koppelman)))
>accompanied by an interview with a street shitter

Fucking clown world

>Brown people bum rushing all white nations and then complaining when they get there about their host populations not bending over backwards for them
>All of media and politicians condemn you while showing undying love for foreign peoples and even entire nations
>Your rights are being stripped, your taxes increased, your quality of life going down, the rich and powerful are all the while becoming more rich and powerful
>You are bombarded with propaganda (much which seems out of place or strange) not to breed by the media, corporations, and even government while these people coming in are given every incentive to do so
>Should you manage to have children they are bombarded with nonstop propaganda of capitalist materialism, slutwash, sexual degeneracy, anti-spiritual modernism all to the tune of some mumbling crotch grabbing negro
>Get labeled a bigot cultural appropriator if your hair gets a bit too nappy but that you have no culture of your own and that what is yours actually belongs to the world
>The bread and circuses of the entertainment industries have begun outright broadcasting resentment towards your demographic sometimes going so far as to brownwash historical figures
>Complaining about any of this in public can be considered illegal in many places
Journalist in a suit: "wtf why you getting mad cracka?"

Attached: 1548017258916.png (500x498, 510K)

>when your gov, media, fellow NPCs openly shill for foreigners killing you

It's over for wh*Toids

Attached: 1552830171597m.jpg (1024x1008, 203K)

This.

The ZOG and the jew media is not ours. We have no government or media.

yep its the internet that radicalizing us. has nothing to do with whats being done to us, were just magically radicalized by being on the internet.
crazy aint it

>attacks by muslims are downplayed and forgotten in a day
>graves desecrated
>muslims cheer
>#notallmuslims
>"the real danger is the threat to peaceful muslims!"
>"it's about eradicating white people (and that's a good thing)"
>masculinity is a mental illness!
>chopping off your cock isn't!
>lol prison rape
>"white men are the most dangerous terror group"
>"fuck white women and their pumpkin spice! basic bitches!"
>kill whitey!
>haha you're grandkids will be brown!
>we WANT to breed you out
>you should WANT to die
>don't have kids
>kids suck lol
>fuck white people
>fuck white people!
>fuck white people!

>why are white people so angry?

Attached: 1552709983395.png (680x420, 187K)

Everyone has a subconscious understanding that Whites are the only ones actually capable of causing significant damage. That's why everyone is afraid of white nationalism.

>(((Koppelman)))

It's like anudda shoah!

Attached: jew afraid.jpg (600x612, 93K)

LOL. (((Koppelman)))

They're pushing tech companies to censor ideas that they can't refute. Blacks and illegal aliens commit more crime, and especially violent crime, that is way out of proportion to their percentage of the population. The solution? Ban people from talking about it because it's "hateful" to notice the reality of the situation.

Here's a non-leftist news media editor being told by Twitter that his very bland tweet about the russiagate conspiracy imploding was shadowbanned to "keep people safe"
twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1107736676602925056?s=19

It's never about safety, or even a good faith argument about reputable info. If it rocks the democrat's boat, it's crnsored. It's going to get worse as the USA moves into the general election phase of the presidential race. Brace yourselves.

Attached: 1487664696381.jpg (1160x420, 102K)