If tomorrow Russia decided to invade the EU, what would happen?

Could europe mount any real defense at all? Basically, I wonder how fast Europe would lose?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

at this moment even Poland alone could whip Russia's ass.

France has nukes and the US is in NATO

Same as 70 years ago.

The first wave is going to be devastating for Europe, the USA are far and the token troops in the Baltic states are not enough.

Even if the EU nations had a stronger army than Russia combined(and they don't) they are all divided, they don't have a single unified army. Divide et impera, the russians would smash them hard. Without serious american intervention, Russia would win.

well it would be awkward, russians attacking the commies that run the eu? fuggin twilight zone...

EU would win because Russian-designed planes are pathetic.

Should I remind you that erup has no army?

The US and Russia should team up and DP eurabia back to the 19th century.

>Russia decided to invade the EU,
Retard, everyone are getting drunk eryday here, they can even launch nuke cuz of booze.

Why wouldn't the US intervene? All that would happen is Russia would get 'Germany'd' ww2 style (i.e. huge amounts of territory permanently lost and entire culture wiped clean). Why would they have any reason to invade

i don't know but jews will make money from it

I look forward to checking back on this thread in 1 hour and seeing 200+ replies and 1pbtid OP

seething

that's a very big if

EU would win because Russian-designed jets are pathetic and planes win wars.

Just tell them they have to march to Berlin, you will be surprised.

Why invade? Europe is destroying itself. Never interrupt any enemy when the are making a mistake. Europe is getting “diversified” and one look at France/UK tells you how that’s working out.

we'd welcome them with open arms and watch them gun down occupying zog forces

I bet pol would move to russia, who the fuck would protect a bunch of defensless cucks that destroy their own society, and is basicly the most shittiest selfdestructive teammate you can have.

>If tomorrow Russia decided to invade the EU, what would happen?

That would be the best thing unironically

Why would we fight? We have too much cash and interest intertwined.

if pootin starts spending any more money on military bullshit just to larp as some sort of emperor, i wonder what the regular people will start eating - dogs or pigeons?

Honestly? It's really up to the EU and what they consider worth fighting for.

The wealth of a European nation is a wealth of people for the most part. For instance, you could completely BTFO Denmark, but you wouldn't get the wealth of Denmark because you greatly destabilized the systems of Denmark that made it effective at producing wealth.

So, what I fully expect would happen in this scenario is that you'd get backdoor dealing, and a farce of an invasion that would then result in Russia withdrawing in exchange for a bribe. Why? Because rich EU politicians aren't willing to fucking die for their countries, and they especially don't want to risk the delicate machinery of wealth they do have. They'd much rather pay Russia off, or even become Russian vassals than risk a massive conflict.

If they did decide to launch a formidable defense, I'd give it 2 weeks before the Russians are at Brussels because I imagine the only easily deployable force in the region is French, and that a massive blitz would pretty much catch everyone east of the rhine unprepared.

This, too

I'm not sure why anybody would bother at this point. They're going to be ungovernable warzones within 50 years.

Might as well wait and just sweep aside the ashes.

I would do whatever I could to help the Russian