US Army combat vet and EMT-Paramedic here. I have something to say;

US Army combat vet and EMT-Paramedic here. I have something to say;

A 5.56 62 grain bullet travelling at 2500 feet per second explodes craniums, evicerates the abdominal cavity, shatters bone, rips arteries, and creates exit wounds with huge blood loss.

Stray rounds thump walls and floors, blasting chips of wood and stone all over the place.
The firearm barrel will smoke.

The concussion from a supersonic rifle round indoors is deafening and will overwhelm the senses, even microphones.

There are none of these in the NZ video. IT'S FAKE AND GAY and that's why they don't want you seeing it. They don't want people waking up to the psyop.

If there was a shooting the video and manifesto are cover stories for the Mossad hit team doing what they love: killing innocent Palestinians.

Look at history, find out who perfected false flag terrorism from the King David Hotel through 9/11.

Your freedoms and eventually your lives are on the line.
DON'T LET THEM BE HOAXED AWAY!
DON'T LOOK UP TO THE PATSY AS SOME HERO, HE'S AN INTEL ASSET

rtrtruthmedia.blogspot.com/

Attached: real gun shooting victim.jpg (500x706, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/schizo/country/ES/
rtrtruthmedia.blogspot.com
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552780444236.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does your assessment of 5.56 read like those pansy bitch journalists who go to a gun range to test out "assault weapons". 5.56 isn't a fucking 50 cal. granted I've never shot a person but hogs sure don't spurt like a goddamn tarantino movie when you pepper them with 5.56

>Your freedoms and eventually your lives are on the line.
>DON'T LET THEM BE HOAXED AWAY!
Better have them hoaxed away now while we still have our balls to fight back.

Conservatism is like the banks of a river. Eventually your rights and virtues are eroded away. It may take years, even decades, but eventually it fails. You give an inch, they will take a mile. Every day we wait, we decline in numbers. More third world hordes are tossed into society, weakening it.

Embrace the event, and embrace the fact that sooner or later, we're inevitably going to get fucked. Turn the heat up, so people realize they're being boiled to death.

Attached: 1552903952250.jpg (448x578, 26K)

"Uh I shoot hogs hell I knows mah gunz"

Fuck off neckbeard. I bump into your shit talking types all the time. Weak arguement. Go finish your triple cheeseburger.

schizo

Attached: pff.png (500x575, 31K)

Bullshit. I've spent a lot of time in the Middle East and shot a lot of scum there. They reacted quite normally. A cranium exploding or not is depends on the trajectory the round takes inside the body. Sometimes the round will slide around the inside of the skull and not exit. Sometimes it will blow the back of the head out. The moaning sound you hear when he goes back in happens a lot when people are dying under those circumstances. As you die, your body releases the air in your lungs and it when it passes the vocal cords, lets out a moan. The rounds that appear to not hit the ground, did. Its a low resolution camera and only low resolution brains can't understand it. You haven't seen shit son. I've seen lot of people die untimely deaths and I can tell you, the shooting was absolutely real. The reasons for it are where you should focus your conspiracy theory

ok mr navy seal. i now know my place, never question big bad soldier boy who went off to war to buy a new camaro.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: slop.jpg (700x1050, 73K)

what the fuck are you talkin about faggot, 5.56 is literally designed to be as non-lethal as possible in accordance with NATO. 5.56 is virgin cuck rounds in comparison to the chad 7.62. I saw a dude with 5 holes in him from 7.62 and since they entered the front and out the back you couldn't see any damage from the front and the blood can take awhile to pool visibly.
So OP is actually fake and gay here.

In fairness, the video was extremely low res. The shooter chose to film that way for whatever reason. Accordingly, we are unable to make out the small details as you describe.

Attached: 1491641240182.jpg (1000x1000, 169K)

>I'm a zionist slave soldier
>trust me this other guy is totally lying
Sure...

>reddit spacing
>claims to be combat veteran
>somehow hasn't seen any firefight videos or shootings on liveleak and docuementing reality
>reads like a NY times cuck wrote it
fuck off dumb ass.

>5.56 is literally designed to be as non-lethal as possible in accordance with NATO
That's a myth. It's almost always lethal and is chosen to be lightweight with that condition.

>why isn't he streaming 4k120fps on mobile connection in kiwiland with a shitty camera
How much do you think equipment would cost the stream it live in good quality?

stop reposting this shitty thread, shill

This thread AGAIN.
You're trying really hard to shill this, huh.

Fake and gay commit seppuku desu

Attached: 14921DA6-D664-4B41-923A-37C120897A00.gif (159x146, 1.94M)

>Cuckrounds are a myth
You're also fake and gay, I've seen people survive a dozen rounds of 5.56 meanwhile a proper 7.62 puts someone down with a single or second shot to the torso. They are cuck rounds.

Correct. The Afghans didn't call the 5.45 the poison bullet for nothing. The high velocity hydroshock creates huge exit wounds, especially when tumbling from a bone hit.

Drug cartel 5.56 headshot hit pictured

Attached: image006.jpg (667x500, 169K)

>chose to film it that way
Australia and NZ have infamously poor internet. Plus he was using a fucking go-pro of all things of course it was shit quality.

GOD DAMN IT PRIVATE PYLE YOU WILL STOP SPOUTING NONSENSE IN MY BELOVED CORPS
.223s don't do a lot of damage up close because they are light and traveling fast. THIS IS THE PRIMARY ISSUE WITH OUR MODERN AMMUNITION IN THAT IT DOESN'T INCAPACITATE WELL UP CLOSE.

>I've seen people survive a dozen rounds of 5.56

Take your Budweiser

Attached: Schitzo meds.jpg (446x603, 64K)

literally no counter-argument. Your response gave you away.
are you saying there's something significantly different from shooting an animal and shooting a human?

>The reasons for it are where you should focus your conspiracy theory

This. Digital artifacts and such aren't where you should be focusing.
Leave it be. You got the squib fucking up with the woman in the road and his travel history/connections to go on. Knowing his name should allow us to trace his lineage and view his parent and sibling connections as well.

I still find it weird they were all huddled and waiting on both sides to be easily picked off. But just like the disappearing bullets and "lack of gore" it isn't a lead that will take you anywhere. Even if they were all the defenses have been presented and they're infallible + normies won't buy it.

Attached: 1552885074498.webm (852x480, 381K)

Attached: 1552931882717.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

so we're sure it is 5.56 and not just .223?

Attached: 1552938888388.webm (376x322, 754K)

fucking nogunz are the worst by a fuckin mile, bet this dudes never even held a rifle

kek

>I still find it weird they were all huddled and waiting on both sides to be easily picked off.

Or laying in a bloodless pile.

Attached: 1552923670835-1.png (830x454, 412K)

Attached: 1552676552261.jpg (890x2139, 776K)

...and the disinfo comes like clockwork.

Really makes me think.

>A 5.56 62 grain bullet travelling at 2500 feet per second explodes craniums, evicerates the abdominal cavity, shatters bone, rips arteries, and creates exit wounds with huge blood loss.

Sometimes, sometimes not.

Pretty good acting if so many shit themselves

You're effectively an armchair commando who knows jack shit about warfare.

The 5.56 cal bas been designed with the philosophy that if you shoot an ennemy, you will most likely injure him. This will cause your victim to cry in agony, resulting in his buddies making a mistake by attempting to rescue him, sapping precious fighting ressources and overall demoralization.

Get hit by a 7.62 and you're a gonner. No one will need to rescue you, so the ennemy's focus will remain on fighting you.They teach you that within your first 30 minutes of fucking basic training.

Shalom!

You posted this earlier and got btfo

>believe me!
I agree user. I've spens 300 years as a navy seal. I too know that bullet instantly vaporize body parts on contact.

where the fuck do I find the video

Yeah its weird, i don't have your experience and never seen some one get shot irl but i've shot plenty of 5.56 out of a 14 inch barrel into dirt, wood, concrete, ice, snow, metal etc and things fly everywhere as you say.

Same thing with the charlie hebdo attack where the cops gets his face shot point blank. Almost no effect on the guy, no holes in the pavement etc

This. it's basically just putting a .22 cal sized hole in tissue unless it's a soft point.

Plus there's 4 of those windows per side. I know there would be panic and shock but plenty of people could have nope'd out. He even goes and checks the parking lot. I would have expected that a few made it out into the parking lot on the left side but all he gets are some downrange shots. No one made it to their car and tried to zoom away?

are you mossad

Attached: 1438349071028.jpg (2048x1546, 187K)

maybe dead bodies dressed up.. the guy in blue shirt doesn't seem to have and gunshot wounds.. why lay as if dead?

kiwifarms.net has it, plus nmanifesto and things

>M4
>Massive exit wound to the lower thigh
>100-200 meters

10 meters..."DERRR ITS LIKE SCRATCH DERRRRR"

Attached: m4.jpg (777x829, 108K)

I served in the Parachute Regiment back in the 90's through to 2006 carrying the SA80 and later on the GPMG. 5.56 rounds tend to zig zag around inside the body, the NATO round was designed to wound, ie you take out 3 soldiers with one round. The 7.62's tend to open things up a little more, hence the 'widow maker' designation. That's why manlet had to return to double up on his victims.

PS You're full of shit in regards to your 'battlefield first aid analysis'. To even think that this massacre was 'fake and gay'.... Grow up for God's sake.

Based and combatmedic pilled

>Moron telling me I haven't seen tons of "insurgents" survive half a clip, get stabilized and transported to a NATO hospital instead of the graveyard courtesy of our finest 5.56 cuck rounds.
>Implying it doesn't disturb any actual combat vet when they see half their targets survive 5.56 cuck rounds meanwhile your buddy torso explodes from 2 shots of a 7.62

well this is interesting.

OP fake and gay posting from here

Attached: anti-schizo.jpg (1300x948, 149K)

>Muh blast
I just got back from a shoot house with this cheap disposable untraceable hi-point.

Are you on drugs?

Attached: 15529437592311996913444.jpg (3120x4160, 1.73M)

>no full video
not on my watch, schizo fag

Attached: 8.56 to 9.04_1.webm (1080x600, 2.63M)

Nice try in deception, Shlomo.
Very kosher.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/schizo/country/ES/

not from 10 meters away and zig zag hey thats the old tumble shit they ended that in Nam era its a penetrator and its hauling ass...the result no tumbling and spray exit wounds

Shoo shoo Mossad Jew. You won't take this victory away from us!

5.56 is a Daisy red rider-tier caliber and all of what you see in the dark, grainy interior footage is consistent with it, particularly when you consider that he's in NZ and was probably shooting shitty FMJ ammo instead of something that could do real damage on soft targets at that range.

Notice that the victims he shot with the shotgun clearly soaked the carpet with liters of blood, and the only reason why you didn't see any of it with his victims in the prayer room was because they were all bundled up in wool clothing laying on top of each other. *ACTUAL* paramedic and Jow Forums-tard here and I'll tell you that this was as real as it gets.

Try here

rtrtruthmedia.blogspot.com

hi jew

>not from 10 meters btw a little bit longer

Attached: m16exitwound.jpg (960x720, 72K)

It didn't even hit him. I would post the .gif but now I can't with the changes.

He was most likely using super cheap fmj rounds which do not cause the carnage you're describing. Combat vet my hairy ass.

Attached: 1552892620577.png (433x475, 213K)

>don't believe your eyes and senses and intellect, just listen to me
>appeal to authority
Nope, doesn't work neither.

>This
The only reason I don't own a .223 or 556 is because I can't see what I'm hurt most of the time, especially on dark targets.

I prefer large caliber carbines like 10mm.

faggot stop spreading fake shit

thanks

Assuming hes shooting a 5.56 that bullet is made to bounce around inside your body, bullet couldve entered into the nape of her neck and bounced out of her shoulder

Soft nose, modern penetrator, hollow or fmj?

only way to be sure is to go shoot a mosque desu

>literal recycling memeflag
>lecturing anybody
>about anything

Attached: 1540033675683.png (656x527, 31K)

>The 5.56 cal bas been designed with the philosophy that if you shoot an ennemy, you will most likely injure him.
Another myth. It's supposed to be lethal.

Real shooting

Attached: Monterrey-Cartel-Hit-2.jpg (640x480, 84K)

>Fmj or penetrators
>Bouncing around inside you

And hollow points are "cop killers" right?

hogs are pretty fucking massive though, thick bone skull, thick muscle neck that push around dirt all day.

>Small arms combat veteran is armchair commando
>not the Canadian who says no one attempts to assist a casualty of 7.62 on the battlefield
>Acknowledges that every Government institution is cucked beyond imagination yet refuses to accept the NATO cuck rounds for what they are.
You know nothings could be raked in mere hours.

.223 shot from ar-15 close range and the aholes early on were cliaming he was using hollowpoint...which would worsen the effects fact at close range hauling that much ass to the head shits gonna be messy maybe half the arm exit or near it depending on type of ammo strike angle whether it hits bone fragments etc...but its always A HELLUVA LOT MESSIER than 3 out of the 4 more popular "headshots" seen 1 which was a double tap and the guy is still moving around in the hallway the "hero" Aziz who has no exit wound no blood no brain matter anywhere despite being double domed FAKE AS FUCK

weak

is that a vagina on the right side?

Yeah iirc he hit the pavement with at least one shot, nothing happens. Had some idiot do a ND into a similar surface and it blew a crater it in and threw gravel around.

Good catch

Again with what?
Caliber is important
Non-expanding or fragmentation rounds don't make much of a mess at first.

You're right, this is all just the game.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552780444236.webm
I don't get why is everyone so upset about it.

308 and 7.62x54R are my go-to's for the same reason, and my HD gun is a mag-fed shotgun running 1600fps 00 buck.

so you are admitting the footage was faked they have to cgi render the casings each one I bet that got lazy and missed some....

5.56 hollowpoints don't expand nearly as much as pistol bullets so it really doesn't matter in that caliber.

Literally everything they are saying is incorrect, 5.56 is designed to pierce your target not cause grave injury by bouncing around inside. NATO rounds are cucked beyond comprehension. NATO has some superiority complex where we have a moral standard of attempting to not "kill" and have a preference of "incapacitating" the enemy when possible.

Yeah, and the preferred calibre for hitmen is 22. lr because the bullet totally bounces around the skull and turns the brain into mush.

Right?

Attached: 15520539629231.jpg (1214x526, 121K)

>army medic
>video is totally fake because I’ve seen people being shot
>9/11 is also fake based on retarded speculation
You lose credibility when lumping in 9/11. Try eliminating that next time you larp

>the cartidges disappear in mid-air
no they don't, what in the fuck

>>If there was a shooting the video and manifesto are cover stories for the Mossad hit team doing what they love: killing innocent Palestinians.

>Look at history, find out who perfected false flag terrorism from the King David Hotel through 9/11.
this

>5.56 is designed to pierce your target not cause grave injury by bouncing around inside.
It tumbles and causes lethal wounds.

you have never fired an AR platform weapon. quit being a faggot. OP is right.

Okay that's nice, but you're yet to attack any of his points.

its a fucking bullet close range going 2000mph its gonna fuck the world up off whoever it hits specifically the bone of the head its gonna shatter the area even a glance or "wrap" but a flat surface strike it will penetrate and blow out the back ala hats of guy....hallway guy...and curb girl...we don't see that spray that gore that upward mist that gnarly fucked up shit...we see it happen ONCE but no exit wound no gore just a blood spray on the floor thats it...you dome two people in the cap at less than 10 meters shits gonna be gorey...even in the front from the sheer strike and impact of damn round.

>le false flag maymay
except you know, we all saw the vid

Address this post

Oh yeah that shotgun is great for HD.
I'll admit my experience with 556 isn't what ide like.
But it has such little feedback on impact.

>Killing people to maintain peace is the only way we see

If it ever matters to you or your family I pray you choose to defend yourself with a 7.62. Even a Chinese recreation 7.62 is superior to the 5.56 in terms of lethality and stopping power.

Yeah, and a fist sized exit wound if you shoot at something a few inches thick.