Jow Forums BLOCKED IN AUSTRALIA!

Jow Forums BLOCKED IN AUSTRALIA!

The stupid fuckers only blocked *.Jow Forums.org and not *.4cdn.org (where api and images are hosted) so I can still use Jow Forums comfortably in apps
I'm blocked on Vodafone in Queensland. Telstra here is still good.

ITT we laugh at their incompetence with technology

Attached: Comb19032019065403.jpg (720x640, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/2019-03-17-new-zealand-police-we-would-like-to-preserve-any-posts-and-technical-data-including-ip-addresses-email-addresses-etc.54376/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_Name_System
ghacks.net/2018/04/02/configure-dns-over-https-in-firefox/
opennic.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It´s over for you incels.

Attached: incels.png (581x245, 57K)

who's gonna shitpost Jow Forums now? :(

HAWHAWHAWHAW

ALSO GOOD MORNING :D

How does dns work?Im phoneposting.And how long will it go for.

I just checked with australian IP and it connected

>block 4ch and 8ch
guess i'll just have to shitpost on facebook
>aussie isp's "by god what have we done"

Attached: 1547632128741.png (582x564, 980K)

I don't remember anybody calling Apple "vile incels" when they refused to crack a phone a couple years back.

Aussies still just give the retards time to change their DNS

don't worry buddy most aussies can run vpn

news.com.au needs to neck themselves for being so retarded; by definition somebody that has had sex is not an incel

fucking lol

nice try

IT'S ONLY ONE SHIT ISP YOU STUPID CUNTS. JUST CHANGE ISPs

if you're low IQ enough to have jewstra you should stay on Jow Forums anyway

Attached: 1552910174416.jpg (238x250, 6K)

No. Set your DNS to 8.8.8.8 and alt to 4.4.4.4(google's public dns servers) on your router or really any public dns and you can get around it. You're welcome.

BASED

Attached: 1549148706434.png (496x479, 255K)

Attached: 1468231956344.png (680x798, 264K)

>Brits need VPNs to wank
>Aussies need VPNs to shitpost
2019 is going to be a good year for the VPN business

>(((temporarily)))
I think it will actually just be for a week or 2 but hopefully others don't follow a trend.

I think this has more to do with elections being so close, they noticed our influence.

what was that email?

Literally just set your DNS to 1.1.1.1

the second i noticed you have to pay for a vpn was the second i realised the corps want you to use them

That's not accurate, though.
If you got laid ten years ago but you can't manage it now you are an incel. Incel doesn't mean virgin.
It's still a strange childish thing for a big media company to use as an insult. Especially since they like to paint themselves as politically correct. It's like calling people spastics or retards.

Based

Attached: D6573423-F5CE-4B0F-9386-45307E5AB30F.jpg (594x375, 86K)

NZ police asked kiwifarms for info on people sharing the video and the admin made a forum post wherein he detailed how he told them to go fuck themselves

Aussie phone posters should be beaten and hung, not banned.

You can make your own VPN if you like but it wouldn't be easy or cheap.

Incels use android.

The media wants the cops to escalate this.
It's not even about the shooting victims anymore.

Attached: 1552801533900.png (1267x1945, 348K)

Attached: 1552724304992.jpg (481x360, 101K)

The third image in this

Attached: 1552942984186.png (3825x2598, 976K)

Isn't just changing your DNS fine ? Here in france they banned our stormfront like website but it's just a DNS blocking tool, what a bunch of hacks

accompanying image

Attached: 1552942949256.png (1661x2044, 410K)

All the dumb aussies have been banned already. The smart ones use a VPN for when they get their hourly ban.

>we will definitely consider what you have said

oooh woow yeah they wont do shit

On your router or through control settings in browser?

>government and all work comes to a halt as millions of autists leave house to shitpost irl.

Yeah I can't help but think about those operating a VPN business right now. That's a service to invest in surely.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-20-15-29-631_acr.browser.lightning~01.png (959x781, 196K)

Even normies are cluing into VPN because it allows non-USA residents to watch USA's superior Netflix library.
People are willing to pay for a VPN to get better Netflix.
Think about this.

Well RIP my phoneposting.

phoneposting is fine if you post from an app

on your computer settings

Jow Forums on full damage control

Attached: 1552700343581.png (686x798, 33K)

What is dns exactly?T computer retard

Based kiwis
>kiwifarms.net/threads/2019-03-17-new-zealand-police-we-would-like-to-preserve-any-posts-and-technical-data-including-ip-addresses-email-addresses-etc.54376/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_Name_System
it change the website name to his ip adress
google.com -> 8.8.8.8
change your to 1.1.1.1

lol

Attached: Capture.png (624x288, 37K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED!

Attached: kim jong un.jpg (750x563, 116K)

pretty much yeah
it's already spilling out since 2016

OK thanks

>fuck you and your shithole country
>thank you, will consider

ghacks.net/2018/04/02/configure-dns-over-https-in-firefox/

use firefox and do this. its easy.

>Having Telstra
You know they’re still in the governments pockets nigga

DNS basically translates a URL to an actual IP address for the website or whatever. You say "take me to Bruce's house" and DNS actually knows his address.
If your internet service provider doesn't want you going to Bruce's house, they'll configure their DNS server to say "yeah nah m8 Bruce is a cunt" and not let you go there.
>Go to network settings on your device
>Change your DNS settings from automatic to 8.8.8.8
Now Google will direct you to Bruce's house instead of your faggy ISP.

Well i wish it was banned in Canada too, everytime i come here im shocked at all the hateful things i read. it's sad.

is cloudfires 1.1.1.1 better?Other than unblocking what are the benifits if any?

Must be nice living in your fascist shithole.

Then don't come here faggot

is this fucking real kek

Then why do you come here?

they focus on privacy, they don't keep logs... faster than google dns

Google DNS is pretty quick, and they use DNSSEC to help ensure you're actually getting an authentic response from the site. Doesn't really help with privacy though. A VPN will prevent your service provider from seeing your internet traffic.

>tfw the ocean of piss is flooding the world now
I wonder if this was unavoidable

Attached: 1552776486481.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

Surprised they haven't been sperging out at Cloudflare for hosting this site.

What the actual fuck.

Why are they making this about sex? This really is some kind of clown world reality.

What's with the term incel?

DNS is a monster of a system. Basically it goes Device>router/modem>ISP nameserver>root nameserver>authoritative nameserver. They’re blocking on an ISP nameserver level cause that’s all they can do. They’re blocking *.Jow Forums.org only which is a wildcard (* is always wildcard in DNS).

I work in the domains industry so I know far too much about how DNS works. Legally they’re allowed to do whatever they want. Jow Forums will never be blocked at a root nameserver level because 13 different companies operating worldwide manage the root nameserver system which spans just under 1,000 physical nameservers.

Us :)

No, you'd rather want to set your DNS to 1.1.1.1 and alt to 1.0.0.1

they love it for some raisin

Do you have a link to the game?

Here we see exactly how to instigate someone into snapping and shooting up your fake news hq.

Fuck off, incels. I come on here to see what social outcasts are thinking since they barely come outside and communicate.

It's like cracker, they think it has some effect. What it really does is out you as a faggot that isn't from here.

Based and freedompilled

What a bunch of newfags.

Thought police coming out in full force lads. Be alert. The begining of the end of free thought is being threatened.
False flag tactics abound.

To add, the reason switching to Google or Cloudflare DNS works is because it’s bypassing your ISP nameserver, which normally would be the first external dns call that your device/house makes in a dns request.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU RETARDS THEY WOULD DO THIS SHIT.

CHANGE YOUR DNS! Use dnscrypt.

Tattle tale little faggot.

Attached: 1499263275738.jpg (500x333, 32K)

Based as fuck.

Attached: 76747647645.png (1920x1080, 852K)

This can't be real.

>incels refuse to hand over data
Hahaha, is this a satire "news" website or has the clown world reached a new level of hilarity?

Attached: 1458581719036.png (583x652, 642K)

Ok faggot

Serious question .
Why is it okay for me to watch any of the other million death and murder and shooting videos.
Can even watch the cartel cut someone heart out and skin his face alive.
But suddenly this video is ((illegal))
Also I thought you faggots Jew's hated Muslim's so why would you care.
Something is very fishy about this.
I bet if it was a Muslim raping and killing a bunch of white girls they wouldn't give 2 shits and it wouldn't even make the news.
This world makes me sick, all these immoral fucks have no values besides caring about what ppl think of them.
I hope a meteor smacks into the earth cause 90% of modern humans don't deserve the right to have a thought process.
..Faggots
The stupid fucking government and law enforcement can't even stop some lunatic from spraying a bunch of ppl while they're in the doggystyle position praying. And they expect me to trust them to decide what I can and can't watch? Haha get fukt m8 if I ever depended on the government and followed their instructions at all at any point in my life I'd be homeless on the street collecting cans and giving Bj's for crack.
I bet more blacks were shot by other blacks in America since this shooting happened than the amount of Arabs this guy wasted.
Why don't you CIA niggerfaggots get your thumbs out of your ass and actually go stop crime instead of trying to intimidate ppl on a Vietnamese fly-fishing forum just because they crack jokes and make satire memes instead of actually committing violence.
Do your fucking job you losers, and stop reading my search history.

Attached: 1552260625541.png (1213x1032, 1.11M)

wasn't the shooting streamed on fb..why isn't fb taking any flak or getting blocked
I want fb blocked nao

This is really retarded. There are multiple "archive pages".
Like archive4plebs and yuki.

Even if you can't post into Jow Forums you can still access all the archived content.

>incel
Roastie dogwhistle

Did they also block Kiwi Farms?

Attached: FB_IMG_1552932639840.jpg (907x624, 91K)

TOR doesn't work here.
I tried it.

literally just switch your DNS

How the fuck are you here if you don't already know this shit?

Attached: Light1.jpg (4608x2566, 2.26M)

This. It's easy and ISP DNS servers are cancer anyways.

>Google and Cloudflare DNS
Big yikes! Pick some IPs from OpenNIC.
opennic.org/

Attached: PC Laura.png (264x340, 43K)

If a safe cracker is a safe cracker does that make him a criminal? Also if he is a criminal than I guess he isn't a safe cracker to be around

Fucking lel. Virgins are the new Jihadis.

>facebook hosted the video 1.5million times in first 24 hours
>doesn't get blocked

I use boost, they go through Telstra. It works though my wifi which is TPG but not through my mobile data. Dw fren, there's ways around it.

you know i wouldn't care if you called me faggot if i wasnt gay, get the fuck off this website ur not allowed here anyway. reported.