Q-Tard Chimpout

This man went to a mob boss’s house and shot him 10 times. Showed up to court with “MAGA forever” written on his palm. Can we put some muh fuggin respek on his name.

Attached: 74670959-09BD-43A0-839E-07F82F96F1F7.jpg (554x687, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
nytimes.com/1989/05/03/nyregion/mob-linked-businessman-killed-in-brooklyn.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Cali
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Respect on his name.

100% a false flag hoax. Do jews think that they can attribute MAGA to all this shit? Actually? Fucking morons.

>mossad does a thing and blames it on Blumpf
I sleep

we're reaching autism levels that shouldn't be possible

That's a good optics kill right there

Trump is the definition of Mossad

Link to story?

gib

Here. Look it up. Just dropped a few mins ago.

Attached: 4477BDA6-812D-4CCC-BFDF-FD281F691C26.png (1242x2208, 3.61M)

right wing politics is a mental illness

>went to a mob boss’s house and shot him 10 times
how the hell is he still alive?

Attached: 1551698247583.png (220x220, 40K)

BLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 029.jpg (680x839, 70K)

Jesus christ, so some random Q lunatic killed a revered mob boss?

Attached: B70CF9C8-777D-4D06-8E1B-2962CDE9910C.jpg (2000x2391, 529K)

So glad 'Q' is back.

>buy my merch.

so many habbenings, kek be praised

What does it say on the left?

“______ in charge”?

Thank you user. I suck at threads.

Because NY mob bosses don't hang out with a bunch of armed guards protecting them at home these days.

They fly even lower below the radar these days than they did 50 years ago.

If this dude straight-up merc'd a mob boss, why is everyone so up in arms about it? Isn't his act justice?

btards in charge USA

mob boss was jewish

That's what I don't get. Idk

bad week for infinity chan

First high profile mob killing in 35 years.

It’s also reminding people that the mob still exists.

No way

how? literaly fist of white men

>Qtard shot a powerful mob boss in front of his family
holy fuck this might be peak Q retardation. does he know that he not only signed his death warrant in prison, but he signed the death warrant of his friends and family?

Attached: 1552634856002.jpg (760x499, 95K)

>everyone who ever commits a violent crime is in mossad
fucking boomers, does that mean all nogs are a part of the IDF?

Bad weak for Jow Forums in general. The sudden rise of e celeb killers is becoming the new serial killer propaganda. Before, serial killers use to love that the media gave them attention. Now we have a new brand of e celeb faggots all riding the trump wave for their own bullshit.

thats why we need fascism so some random jewish mob cant exterminate your fammily when you get him rightful punishment for his crimes against people. Gangsters should be gassed

>murder is ok without charges, trial, or evidence
You belong in the third world.

I can believe some mush-brained Q guy thought that mob boss was in on it and decided "fuck the optics"

>but he signed the death warrant of his friends and family?

Nope.

There's no fuckin point doing that if he's just crazy. Killing a crazy guys family is not going to deter other crazy guys from doing crazy shit to you. Not to mention this would bring unwanted attention.

If he were working for an organization, then it makes sense. If he's on his own, whats the point?

Fuck this twink. I live near a formerly mob controlled area. The feds pushed them out years ago. Now what used to be one of the nicest neighborhoods around is packed with niggers, drugs, and prostitutes.

The mob is 100% based and redpilled.

This guy went to the house of the modern day John Gotti in Staten Island and executed him in front of it with his family watching from the dinning room. Killing a notorious drug pusher is a commendable act.

Attached: 1550679303279.png (738x669, 186K)

the mafia in america isn't like the movies. they like to keep the lowest profile possible and blend in to not arrouse any suspicions.
t. lived next to a russian family mob boss

i thought mobs were Italian.

>da joos
fuck off

who knows, they always have blood on their hands. Blood of their own people, innocents etc. they are pure opportunistic scum. look at italy bro, mafia has bussines with refugee niggers. Housing them getting state money for it etc. they are antiwhite scum meant to be exterminated.

There's been a lot of happenings on saying fuck you to optics, this is getting unprecedented.

The Jewish mafia is a very real thing.

>It's common knowledge that a Mob boss lives on Staten Island.
>everyone is okay with this and no one bats a fucking eye

What actual fuck? Why was that guy not behind bars years ago?

Attached: Why so serious.png (320x302, 153K)

Don't cello the comello

>patriots in charge

Holy fuck Q is gonna get SHOAd because of some random chimpout aimed at a mob boss, fuckin kek

Attached: 1552902660473.jpg (1000x717, 589K)

Enjoy being in solitary literally forever man.

no their are multiple mafias like the jewish mafia and the russian mafia

Every story I've seen about this mob boss says he's personally responsible for murders and drug trafficking.

Vigilante justice is fine if everybody knows its justice, senpai.

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE

Attached: 1449698210463.jpg (505x465, 35K)

gotta rack up those RICO charges, also hard to get someone to testify against a sitting mob boss.

The mob boss said Cohen would be killed in jail then this kike goes and kill boss a few days later.

>i thought mobs were Italian.
geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

Jewish Mob/Italian mob/Russian mob, its basically all the same tribe.

Rich jews are usually at the top of most organized criminal schemes.

nytimes.com/1989/05/03/nyregion/mob-linked-businessman-killed-in-brooklyn.html

Kushners Chabad organization was working with Italian mobsters during the most profitable mafia scam of all time

I'd rather live in a mob-controlled city or town than one controlled by the police.

At least the mobsters keep the niggers and spics and other scum out.

Ask anyone who lives or has lived in a mob-controlled neighborhood. It's fucking paradise.

>killing a boss will end drug use
dumbest shit i’ve ever read

>Swapped one form of cancer for another.
You've still got cancer bud.

>I'd rather live in a mob-controlled city or town than one controlled by the police.
being this jewish

Who was the mob boss?

>these are the rubes calling you a shill on /ptg/ for trying to wake them up to Trump's betrayal

Maybe they deserve to be replaced.

this.
when will kikes learn?

Attached: dunzz222s.jpg (1400x1388, 727K)

Attached: fdc.jpg (680x383, 43K)

Everytime I see a Q post I run over to Voat to see what those morons are believing now.
>this is the week it happens

A 100% white neighborhood with no degeneracy is cancer to you? lol Yeah okay.

no sympathy for criminal scum

That's exactly what I saw. In a way, he's right.

>implying i said anything of the sort
>not applauding the death of a notorious drug smuggler

why are some of you such fucking retards?

Attached: average american family.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

Yeah. The police will let niggers and spics invade your town.

Not the mob.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

they are in essence. since they all work with jesuits

Feels like a weird choice for a false flag, a dude who guns down a mob boss is generally seen as a good guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Cali
>as an American crime boss of the Gambino crime family.[2] Law enforcement considered Cali to have been the Gambinos' "ambassador to Sicilian mobsters"

Kike

>implying nogs aren't tools of the jews
Weakest deflect I've ever seen.

Attached: No+sir+you+are+mistaken+remove+kebab+is+not+a+_9c26b956f3e44a3c769247025aad22f4.jpg (434x342, 17K)

Straight in the mob boss's house and shot him in front of his family.
Fucking chad

Attached: 2 min paint.jpg (750x563, 124K)

So.... the gambino boss that was killed a week or two ago, was killed by a maga incel huh......?

Interdasting

Why would jews want to make a MAGA guy a hero who killed a mob boss?

Took this meme to heart, eh?

Attached: 1550854068777.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

user, I...

up until they rip you off and you can't do anything about it. the only plus they have is that they "react" better to your troubles better than the police

Rule of law, human's right and all that bullshit ... You need a shit ton of proofs, procedures and years of investigation that will most likely never happen just so the biggest assholes can go to jail for a ridiculous short time.
I know, a bullet to the head is quicker.

>This man went to a mob boss’s house and shot him 10 times.
sounds like nothing of value was lost.they are just thieves anyway

I thought Drumph is more with the 'Russian' mob

Attached: our boy.jpg (1355x932, 323K)

Wait what?

Irish mob here lad, knew the family very well and they the guy liked me alot. So much so that he came up and handed me money when I was broke and said "keep it son, but remember who it came from"

Don't get involved with them. It's that simple. Most people who live in those neighborhoods never have any problems with them.

Is Q the greatest LARP of all time or are boomers and redditors just retarded sheep

Lol what in pen while the judge talked? Unless he got this shit tattooed than this is a nothing burger.

Kek both muts are 50% white and their kids will be 50% white too but only 25% nig and 25% azn.

Because the gov doesn't act almost the same as the mob in a less efficient way in every aspect and you're not fucked when they rip you off

This! Listen to Michael savages podcasts from a few weeks ago and his guests talk about this in detail!!!
NY is such a shithole today!

Hey burgers, how long will he survive in jail?

I agree. They don’t tolerate any nigger shit and protect and respect the young and elderly.

Nice infograph. Makes the trannies ree

You only need to see it for yourself to know that it's true.

Mobsters do a better job at keeping neighborhoods clean and wholesome than the fucking government ever would.

The police are only useful when a kid goes missing. Any other time they're fucking useless.

His Second Burger..

>MAGA assassins
It's just too bad he's going to get a hit placed on his head.

1 day

I've been harassed by the police.

Never by a mobster.

lmao qanon just declared war on the mafia. this is going to be amazing