I bring you to burn

Keep in mind that the shills are on COMPLETE damage control trying to keep Tannant from becoming a martyr.
All claims against Tannant are easily debunked.
>Mag on ground when he comes in
He fucking dropped it 2 seconds earlier
>People in the mosque weren't freaking out
Almost none of them knew what was going on.
There is only twenty seconds between the time he starts shooting and he enters the main room.
No one saw this shit coming until it was too late.
>B-but there was a blood bag!
No there fucking wasn't that is most likely a piece of flesh.
It could also be the bullet's blast that spreads blood that has already bled out of that sow.

Everyday after the shooting they have had dozens of threads calling him a Mossad CIA nigger.
There is literally no reason why the kikes would pull this shit on us.
>What about the bombings in Palestine
They already had a cover for that, they said Hamas shot first. Jews don't need a bigger lie to shoot shit at sand niggers.
>He went to different countries. Muslim ones!
He made it very clear in his manifesto that he doesn't hate these people because they are muslims.
He hates them because they are in white countries pushing their shit.
He also made it clear that he traveled to multiple countries, not just European ones.
You're not uncovering anything secret.
>He didn't kill jews, and he didn't even call them out!
There is actually a sect of people out there that Hate muslims but not the jews.
This attack can be a way to bring them onto our side, eventual redpilling is possible.
Obviously he knows as we know, the jews can NOT be trusted.
But tell me, if he had shown his power level would it have done anything other than get him called a crazy anti-semite and add the reasons to dismiss him.

Attached: 1725c29704688775b7cc6abf3a39326a.jpg (1319x767, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HpGmbYxD
archive.is/7o0D9
archive.is/eBgds
web.archive.org/web/20150101073907/http://www.levin.senate.gov/newsroom/press/release/levin-releases-new-information-from-cia-cable-debunking-atta-prague-meeting
nytimes.com/2001/12/28/opinion/the-us-must-strike-at-saddam-hussein.html
counterpunch.org/2003/07/31/edited-by-alexander-cockburn-and-jeffrey-st-clair-4/
scribd.com/doc/62394063/Dancing-Israelis-FBI-document-Section-3-1138796-001-303A-NK-105536-Section-3-944880
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The entire fucking world is trying to smother the spread of the video and the manifesto.
Why?
Because it shows as that one person CAN make a difference.
>inb4 I glow in the dark
I don't want any of you faggots to be like Tannant.
Mostly because 50:0 is like two tactical nukes and none of you fucks are beating that but also because we don't need to do anything else.
Best is it let the world react, and hopefully the sandniggers will retaliate.

Attached: 20081107_Jin-Roh.gif (468x420, 143K)

self bump because fuck you shills

post the manifest please. ty

pastebin.com/HpGmbYxD
Here you go. Keep it circulating, brother.

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE AND I BRING YOU:

FIRE

Bumping. The mere amount of shills is pretty much the greatest argument to truly recognize what is going on.

St. Tarant is a fucking hero and no amount of lying fucks will change it.

>pastebin.com/HpGmbYxD
thanks. im not your brother, faggot

You're welcome. I'm not a faggot, buddy.

Has he started the fire?

>about to commit one of the deadliest solo shooting rampages in human history
>"better hide my power level on the Jews so people don't think I'm nuts"
Yea, no, he's fucking fake and gay.
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD.

Attached: 1442887201577.jpg (381x386, 52K)

That was actually an interesting objective read...

The jews are babby's first redpill, the tip of the iceberg. There are much bigger threats to be worried about.

Oh yea? Who? Reptilians?
Zionism is priority #1 if you're white, end of discussion.

fuck off schizo fag

We are on to you
The goyim know

Attached: 1552938084843.png (1334x750, 1.09M)

Attached: 1530982373072.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

Attached: 1537240538855.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

>IGNORE PODESTA BEING THERE
>IGNORE PARKLAND KIDS VISITED THERE
>GNORE ALL THE ANOMALIES IN THE VIDEO
>IGNORE HOW HE SUPPORTED ISRAEL

STUPID KI

Attached: 1534321170531.png (784x439, 307K)

Did he say that at some point? I could only understand a few things the mush mouth said

SEETHING Mossad agent
Cope away, fag

Attached: 1547134111568.jpg (250x187, 3K)

he got some sympathy in my Country but the moment he would named the jews people would take him as lunatic and me included i do not believe in jewish conspiracy bullshit

You can still have contempt for muslims pushing their shit in white countries seperate from the concept of jewish influence making it easier for them to immigrate here

Doing God's work user

>first redpill

YOu start out with do joos, youre goin to scarem away.

Do not start with ((()))

Feminists and capitalist traitors, for example.

>i do not believe in jewish conspiracy bullshit
Well the you're a fucking retard.
Congratulations!

archive.is/7o0D9
archive.is/eBgds
web.archive.org/web/20150101073907/http://www.levin.senate.gov/newsroom/press/release/levin-releases-new-information-from-cia-cable-debunking-atta-prague-meeting
nytimes.com/2001/12/28/opinion/the-us-must-strike-at-saddam-hussein.html
counterpunch.org/2003/07/31/edited-by-alexander-cockburn-and-jeffrey-st-clair-4/
scribd.com/doc/62394063/Dancing-Israelis-FBI-document-Section-3-1138796-001-303A-NK-105536-Section-3-944880

>Anonymous (ID: T9g1/e7s) 03/18/19(Mon)17:43:47 No.206895690▶
That's very nice Muhammad no one likes you
Also some Jews has been in this country since the 1600 it's Zionism that's the problem in my opinion not Jews

Attached: 1552847903894.jpg (1515x1127, 939K)

It was one of the songs that played

FIRE!!!!!

Attached: 1512950929328.gif (334x251, 608K)

Oh, ok, so you're a deluded cuck, I see now.

Nah, he played this song
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

What about the part when he starts shooting at the muslims bunched up on the right corner for the first time, and he accidentally shoots at the wall and the door and they remain undamaged?

fuck off CIA glownigger KIKE

Attached: 8ak7bj993em21.jpg (648x494, 80K)

Shut the fuck up you debil braindead moron. He explains kikes absolutely enough in manifesto. Hitler literally wanted the same as him - no Jews in Europe, let them fuck off to their own place.

I guess Hitler was Mossad too

No one but white trash believes that anti Jew shit. Been forced into their heads as the reason for their own failure, that somehow the smallest group on earth control everything.

>he hasn't realized yet

Attached: Sh3SRiM.jpg (800x1915, 496K)

FUNNY YOU SAY THAT
Just happens this mass shooter said the same thing.
Also Hitler never said that, Hitler warned what would happen if Jews were allowed their own state.

Attached: e551d394cd5bbae269089d21aad4de3b3767f30e719ee8740ae7a0ecdc5ee921.jpg (1311x1305, 511K)

Does anyone know if the arab media is trying as hard as western media to keep the footage from being viewed?

Ban assault GoPro's!

Attached: V8FMuka.jpg (465x343, 22K)

do you know where you are, cia glowboy?
Everybody here knows about Jews and Zionism. You can never change their mind.

Attached: never4.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

How come no one heard sirens in the video? Police were

>unironically being an optics cuck

Attached: 1552945541999.jpg (438x891, 115K)

No. Hitler wanted Jews to move out of Europe. Madagascar would be the destination would not be for Brits ruining that plan.

>"Rademacher recommended on 3 June 1940 that Madagascar should be made available as a destination for the Jews of Europe. With Adolf Hitler's approval, Adolf Eichmann released a memorandum on 15 August 1940 calling for the resettlement of a million Jews per year for four years, with the island being governed as a police state under the SS."

Like I said, braindead debil.

Finally a voice of reason. This was in no fucking way a "psyop." Tarrant is their absolutely worst fucking nightmare. He was not being monitored in any way. He wrote a manifesto free from naming the Jew, was politically ambiguous, had memes, and lacked conspiracy-theory faggotry. He is the first person to ever livestream a mass shooting. He executed this with precision. He planned EVERYTHING, right down to his "soundtrack" as he drove in and drove out. There are a lot of people absolutely TERRIFIED of copycats. This is why we're seeing such off-the-charts censorship. It is a MAD SCRAMBLE to memory hole both his logical manifesto that said what everybody has been thinking, and remove from the Internet his first-person-perspective (oooh just like a video game!) high-score shooting. Only a complete idiot would set something like this in motion as a "psyop" or "as an excuse to take our guns and double down on censorship." This man put a lot of dangerous ideas out there. It was too damned risky to be a psyop.

I'm one of those people who hates Muslims but doesn't hate the Jews.

Jews do money, we do war. Together we do the greatest Empire the world ever saw.

spot on

Attached: 1552914346615.png (1412x705, 401K)

>unironically being an actual cuck
If Islam is such a powerful force on demographics and culture, it's only because of its innate measures against cuntification.

>getting mad at they symptom and not the disease

Attached: 1512458936390.jpg (1024x853, 118K)

This why there is now metric ton of shills.

They only make money by harming you.

>Tarrant is their absolutely worst fucking nightmare
>He wrote a manifesto free from naming the Jew
So he was a dumb cuck? Good to know.

>a symptom cannot be a danger in itself

Attached: 1521926471509.jpg (615x663, 42K)

A really moving part is when he talks about his breaking point and he goes from "Why wont somebody do something" to "Why dont I do something". To me, that was the most moving bit and set the stage for the rest of the manifesto

>he doesn't know

Jews have been what's lead America to any wars it's fought in the last 20 years.

Attached: 1552885074498.webm (852x480, 381K)

Attached: 1552939341887.webm (852x480, 1.83M)

F

He got shoah'd

fighting the symptom empowers the disease

Read it you stupid fuck. He mentions them twice. With saying there should be no semitic people in Europe whatsoever and only Jews he has no problem with are those in Israel, who are not trying to subvert white countries. I see exactly zero issues with both sentiments and neither would you, if you wouldn't be dumb fucking NPC, who just connected to different repository and now feel all great and clever.

>hurf durf he doesn't names them
He has literally same approach as Hitler you stupid goddamned moron.

Try actually watching the video. You can hear sirens.

I was close to believe there was a placed mag. But this isnt a bloodbag. Its her fucking scarf. Its 100% clear to see

YouTube is also in full damage control. Takes down the footage minutes after being posted and they already removed related videos like the most popular variant of the Remove kebab video (just the instrumental with 10mil views)

He says “as long as they’re not subverting our nation” wich they are so essentially he’s saying they’re not ok.

Hail Sa..Hitler

No it doesn’t you stupid motherfucker

just ignore them and watch their threads slide
half of them are contrarian dorks other half are literal disinfo shills on DoD payroll
everyone tarrant was /ourguy/

He just meant go ahead walk.

Looks to me pretty obvious that it does. In fact it looks to me like the entire plan here is to get the body fighting the symptom instead of the disease.

Dropped by line 3. The mag was on the ground BEFORE HE EVER FUCKING PASSED THE LINE, REWATCH 6 to 10 MINUTES

>No one but white trash believes that anti Jew shit.

Attached: 1541725589856s.jpg (119x125, 4K)

Attached: NZManifesto.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Both him and mossad want us back in the Middle East aka Syria. Who cares which one it is?

this is where your mossad "martyr" will live

better than most Americans

Attached: nzpc.png (788x523, 532K)

Someone explain, please?

Shut the fuck up schizo mestizo.

kys yid

It's a bullshit that originates from retards taking screenshots from video in lowest possible quality and being surprised there are things you can't see.

Srsly no you watch the video. Watch it frame by frame. It got dropped 2sec before.

Nah, im 70/30 that its a false flag still

Absolutely this. It was a mass murder politically propagandized.

it’s afraid

Attached: 7A7CB4C8-4E0C-4D5A-9AE3-1E09A0473649.jpg (1125x1085, 426K)

When he turns right to shoot the one rat scurrying away a bunch of the mags fell out

How do you fight the Jews with direct action then?
What would you have done?

I’m not sure how these stupid conspiracy theories start, but this one is especially stupid. It’s obvious this shooting is real, it’s stupid to deny it

Valid points but i still think the target should be the cause, not the problem itself. The politicians they claim to hate always gain from these things

It is. It wasn't afraid like this for a long long time. For so long it doesn't even remember how to correctly react and now just stumbles around and does everything to make it worse, to accelerate as was foretold by st. Tarant.

What he did is stuff history is made of.

welp this nigger-tier argument sure has me convinced.
only full accelerationism from here!
time to burn down the west to own the kikes, boys!

Damn, these fucking things are nicer than the dorm room my college made freshman pay $1200 a month for and I had to share that with two other people.

Yeah the argument is so nigger tier you have nothing to say, you utter twat. Jesus are you even sentient at this point? Why the fuck would you try to save your face on ANONYMOUS cantonese insect cooking forum?

Just shut the fuck up, go read his manifesto and stop repeating shill crap that make you look retarded beyond any repair.

i believe the mag slipped out as he made that sharp right turn into the doorway, ive had a mag fly out of an insecure pouch and slide a good 10 feet. can even hear it clunk. i was shocked at first when i saw the mag there, but rewatching several more times, plus my personal experience having an ak mag fly out of my vest in a similar fashion prove to me that the mag wasnt there already. its not a grand conspiracy, velcro doesnt always hang onto mags that well.

It's frankly amazing how many times I've been asked this question these past few days. Is this one of the tactics in your guide book?

In all fairness, would you really care if it was burned down right now? We're hardly the glory of rome at the moment

Format & reinstall windows

kek who the fuck argues with niggers?
niggers and other retards, that's who
you have nothing faggot kys

I fucking would for one, since my ancestors labored hard to build it and I have a responsibility to them.

>the west isn’t already being destroyed
>the kikes don’t already own us

Attached: 512755B7-A8D5-467D-9D50-23A26CA59CA3.jpg (666x375, 81K)

The fifth suspect of Christchurch shootings has defected to Israel..

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

Attached: NZshooterIsrael.jpg (801x1773, 789K)

Yet you will never answer it because you are a pot stirring glow in the dark scared shitless what direct action looks like