Is Jow Forums a fetish site?

It seems like this is all about who gets to fuck. Weird way to think about politics, isn’t it? Do you guys get off on this stuff? Be honest
inb4 i’m a cuck for thinking this is weird

Attached: 8F6F0212-D75E-4C07-8601-12206966DB02.jpg (600x564, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx
youtu.be/YruxhWO8QSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry I cant b there 4 u bae! My mom wuz a crak head lol!!

Ay yo bix nood sorry i couldnt be yo boo

Young men are and should be concerned about who gets to fuck. Perhaps you are a gril or a eunuch. If not, suggest you try nofap.

Maybe everything is about who gets to fuck, but I dont think that means that you should address everything with a horny perspective. I guess that’s what I see going on here. You’re all so so horny

lol

Attached: 2b3.jpg (700x498, 28K)

literally my gf. legit think shes on the autism spectrum (which is severely underdiagnosed in females).

i love her immensely:)

>Perfect girls don't exi...

i want this gf gib hot tard plox

It's complicated user

Attached: pregnant anne frank.jpg (3118x4160, 1.84M)

This is so cute:)

Easily the saddest meme this botany forum has produced.

Can you explain what’s arousing about it for you? I don’t share this fetish, but I respect that you do.

>you're not eating healthy, and you look so sad :(

Attached: 1530998106473.jpg (228x221, 15K)

>Weird way to think about politics, isn’t it?
No, you need to think about it:
Politics is fundamentally about resources.
All wars are fundamentally about resources.
All human interaction is fundamentally about resources.
Think of something that's an exception to these rules? Wrong. That's a resource.

Such a horny perspective lol

Perspectives are a resource.

>lol
what?

Attached: 1545411541938.jpg (900x1211, 138K)

n-no don't go! c-come back!

How do you know my gf?

Attached: 1458221582696.png (640x360, 310K)

>wow a dog
Giv retarded gf pls

Haha
;_;

Attached: 266CA9CB-56F6-49F7-90E4-D438D62FCB52.png (644x399, 20K)

Attached: ostrzobiegacz.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

no women like that exist user

About the pregnant Anne Frank thing? I don't know there is just something very sweet about it, I also might have a pregnancy fetish, further research is necessary though

the exist in mental institutions and as unrepentant shut-in spinsters

>you're not eating healthy, and you look so sad :(

Attached: youre not looking so healthy op.png (228x221, 41K)

Attached: OC.png (800x600, 23K)

>you're not eating healthy, and you look so distant :(

Attached: 1542346485149.png (778x761, 780K)

Needs to have "sauce?"

>the "schizo nutcase who's still somehow more sane than regular women in 2019" gf

Both will still go for another man. I don't see the difference.

true

Op why are you such a brianlet?

Attached: 1548251002250.png (638x426, 551K)

Attached: 1552897258360.png (835x587, 155K)

Attached: 1552228418114m.jpg (1024x769, 152K)

>you're not eating healthy, and you look so sad : (

Attached: 1519454166610.jpg (500x712, 39K)

Attached: 1548997290029.png (1382x850, 224K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywom
the greeks predicted this shit thousands of years ago, as a fucking COMEDY

Please stop trying to summon confederate user

lurk moar you turbofag

Quick breakdown

Attached: IMG_8372.jpg (797x741, 242K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

Attached: 1552221127920m.jpg (428x1024, 115K)

Of course our best (((friends))) were the ones bitching for this

Attached: 20190209_183356.jpg (1440x1293, 285K)

it seems the page has been heavily edited since we(I remember seeing it like in your pic) last read it. Wikijews caught on to the fact we were using the article and edited it.

Attached: IMG_8144.png (1200x1200, 1.01M)

Go check out what jewgle is doing i took this screenshot the other day

Attached: 20190311_234651.jpg (1440x1241, 167K)

Based and resourcepilled

It's all about the birthrates, mate.

Take womens unearned undeserved rights away it's destroying society want to up the birth rights TAKE THE RIGHTS AWAYMale is by nature superior and the female inferior male the ruler female the subject it is the greatest inequality to make inequal things equal
Hierarchys are natural to enforce equality you have to penalize the strong leader to stagnation degradation and decadence

Attached: 20190202_042747.jpg (967x725, 399K)

Imagine actaully thinking women should have a say in politics it's like letting your toddler make domestic policy

Attached: 31d3914.jpg (1334x694, 213K)

How do you explain the fact that male and female IQ scores don't differ much on average?

The tests are designed in such a way as to not be gender-biased.

What would be a reliable IQ test then?

>>How do you explain the fact that male and female IQ scores don't differ much on average?

how do you explain that for the most competitive academic courses women get completely out competed and and diversity quotas have to be used to balance?

i'm unsure about whether there are actual ability differences but the fact is that society is set up in a way in which men have incentives to work harder as they have to, as such a large part of their value comes from how much money they can make.

Matching your shoes and accessories to your dress.

Just kidding - men are better at that too.

That is because the tests that usually show a bellcurve are done around 11-13 years old

Women on average start puberty around 11 so their brain begins developing quicker the bellcurve is caused by men being early or late the puberty the underscoring men are late bloomers who haven't started puberty yet and the overscoring ones start puberty earlier

Tests done while men are older show a significant difference

Attached: IMG_6854.jpg (640x555, 38K)

Every thread made related to sex is by a shill, including OP

Attached: 1534467735548.png (800x600, 95K)

The problem here is that psychology and education are not worse than physics but because anything associated to women is negative to you, you value those studies less still.

Most women are average and more males are either smart or dumb

>is natural selection a fetish ?
Kys

psychology is a joke played on pseud goyim.

iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx

Conclusion

Male and female mean IQs are about equal below the age of 15 but males have a higher mean IQ from age 15 on. The effect of sex differences in IQ is largest at the high extreme of intelligence. Since many of the more prestigiousrolesin society are associated with high IQ, the lack of female representation in these roles may be partially due to fewer females being competitive at the highest levels.

>That is because the tests that usually show a bellcurve are done around 11-13 years old
I've found quite a lot of tests that only include adults that show the same results

youtu.be/YruxhWO8QSY

This guy may be a faggy mgtow but it doesn't change the fact his right about this

>>Most women are average and more males are either smart or dumb

Probably true. I've heard similar before.

But it doesn't change the fact men work way harder, society accepts a woman in a middling career but for men you must always be making more than your partner.

In essence women get praised for things men are just expected to do. If a woman graduates as a doctor its this huge event but if her brother was to do so it would just be par for the course.

i don't think women are less intelligent i just think the society gives them an easier ride so they don't have to work so hard.

Attached: 1551666547707.jpg (744x1024, 148K)

Attached: IMG_6944.jpg (548x442, 44K)

A test that factors in that which constitutes intelligence in a holistic manner, rather than the limited facets that are currently tested for. This will require a great amount of neurobiological research in order to facilitate a deeper understanding of the nature of consciousness and intelligence.
No positive discrimination (they're now calling this 'positive action', what a loaded fucking term) is allowed whatsoever. An IQ test should not be designed to be fair to all creeds and colours, possibly at the expense of accuracy, but to ruthlessly measure intelligence.
Possibly it might also integrate into it some form of automated "unconscious" test, factoring in the tabula rasa capabilities of the wetware unit using a brain-computer interface. Sort of like MemTest86 for the brain. Again, this would require us having an enhanced level of knowledge in the field of neurobiology.
The aim of this portion of the test would be to minimize biases in either direction due to education, ethnicity, gender, affluence, test-taking ability and so on, directly measuring the theoretical maximum computational capabilities of a given brain.
That is what an IQ is meant to be, rather than how educated a person is or how many times they can repeat a test, is it not?

Agreed, we can't say for sure who's more intelligent than who now

"In 2006, researchers Stephen Camarata and Richard Woodcock also replicated exactly the same results in sample of 4,253 children and adults but found no sex differences in g factor.

In 2000, researchers Roberto Colom and Francisco J. Abad conducted a large study of 10,475 adults on five IQ tests taken from the Primary Mental Abilities and found negligible or no significant sex differences. The tests conducted were on vocabulary, spatial rotation, verbal fluency and inductive reasoning"
(From wikipedia)

So let's say that was true. It still is only a small difference.

>It seems like this is all about who gets to fuck
No, it's about who gets to live.

Attached: deus vult.png (800x528, 676K)

Anyone ever tried explaining how to use a computers file explorer to your sister, mum or girlfriend?

>psychology and education are not worse than physics
They are worse, at least in terms of reproducibility of research results. There's actually a huge crisis in education at the moment in the UK over how increased funding isn't providing increased results, leading educators to question what it actually means to teach and to learn. They simply do not know and cannot test for their predictions.
School test results do not correlate with how educated students actually are, as they are being taught to the tests and have very little knowledge of a subject outside of the curriculum.
They're closer to art forms than the true, natural sciences.

but this might just be that they know they don't have to learn it, they can just bother some man to fix it for them and he will.

I know they are in some ways but being a teacher or a psychologist requires a lot more of emotional intelligence

>You care about me only because how I look.
I've had women accuse me of that because I'm always after the pretty ones.

They don't understand the difference between a necessary and sufficient condition.

Attached: 1522010386416.jpg (478x475, 82K)

>Agreed, we can't say for sure who's more intelligent than who now
No. Not agreed. That's not what I'm saying at all, you're putting words in my mouth, which reminds me of every conversation that I've ever had with someone on the far-left.
The tests are not completely incorrect, that's too absolute. We can use them to get a rough idea of who is more intelligent than who, they're just not as accurate or complete as I'd like, and subject to some glaring flaws as I've mentioned.

playing the birthrate angle again huh? Say hello to Hershel when your shift is over for me.

We are a man/robot love forum

Attached: 1442833387889.png (687x945, 712K)

>I know they are in some ways
Do you? Then why the fuck did you say
>The problem here is that psychology and education are not worse than physics
?
They are therefore worse.
As for:
>being a teacher or a psychologist requires a lot more of emotional intelligence
we are talking about IQ, not EQ.

You should also take into consideration the psychological differences between men and women since we are a species with sexual dimorphism.

Since a woman is incapable of defending themselves and surviving on their own they will always value security over freedom turning the state into a nanny state with higher taxes less freedom etc practically turning the government into a pseudo husband

Attached: 1551341185903m.jpg (1024x741, 170K)

>No. Not agreed. That's not what I'm saying at all, you're putting words in my mouth
I know, that was my intention, I'm not a leftist. I think that because the differences shown are so minimal, we need more accurate tests before drawing conclusions.

Attached: aila.jpg (428x600, 21K)

They will also pursue some sort of pointless "career" making powerpoints or whatever and missing their prime fertility window (16-24) so if they do end up actually having children they will be far unhealtier genetically causing us to become weaker stupider etc and decay

Attached: 20190207_075238.jpg (1440x1609, 622K)

I don't consider EQ as separate

What's objectively wrong with nanny states?

Same if not more, goes for old sperm. You have early 20s having children with autism. Why? Daddy got an old dick.

>They will also pursue some sort of pointless "career" making powerpoints or whatever and missing their prime fertility window (16-24)
It's not prefering careers, it's quite impossible to have a stable family and good home to raise kids in at that age

But we can draw rough conclusions, which is perfectly acceptable for something as intangible as intelligence, at least until the system is completely mapped out, which may be a very long time from now.
You're saying they're no good, I'm just saying they're not good.

Is this not due to a surplus of labour in the market the reserve army of unemployed being doubled in size?? We don't need more consumers or workers for Mr shekelbergs factories we need more mothers

Fair enough

No, it's due to a lack of resources

>I don't consider EQ as separate
You equate a mans capability for logos with his capability for pathos?
They are enemies, you fool, one will always destroy the other.

Take the glubb pill go read this book it's only around 50 pages

what amount of 'emotional intelligence' is required to socially and chemically lobotomize white gentiles exactly?

No, I mean that being able to understand others well, making people feel comfortable and knowing how to interact with them is not something everyone can do

Reading that one page was enough for me, I'm trying to avoid that kind of negativity in my life.

Have you ever been actually been to a psychologist? Mine helps me improve myself

I'm sure we have more resources and welfare than they do in third world countries

>I'm trying to avoid that kind of negativity in my life

I wish you the best user farewell

>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar
>lurk moar
Lurk moar

We import them from there

You too

>Have you ever been actually been to a psychologist? Mine helps me improve myself
i dont need another kike to whine to just to feel fine about myself. 'therapy' is literally the capitalization of human contact.
i have never been sicker then when i started seeing white girls on my tumblr feed whine about how they dont wanna be "their boyfriends therapist" because they think every aspect of human contact can be distilled and sold at a fixed rate.