Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison...

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Attached: 1552892242908.jpg (466x700, 48K)

wtf

What a motherfucker, leave the dogo live , it won´t be a problem to anyone.

Just use a bullet you fucking pussy.

Attached: make-iilkea-banana-and-kill-yourself-34166277.png (500x654, 153K)

Based

Attached: D01F5C4A-A568-4D9F-AC1E-D4EDF77526AE.jpg (750x1254, 235K)

BASED

Fuck you

Fuck you gypo you leave that Doberman alone
Faggot

I fucking hate pitbulls, good for you user.

heh you gypsies are savage. honestly just poison your neighbour.

Good. Dogs are faggots.

I don't have a problem with killing dogs, but for destroying your neighbor's property I'll wag my finger at you. Tut, tut!

That's not how rat poison works, and a Monte Cristo is a sandwich. You're retarded and your post is all gay.

Based and redpilled

Attached: serveimage(2).png (229x220, 8K)

Dobermans are fine, pitbulls are not

Remember to fuck it first.

always gain a little faith in humanity, when i see this pasta

This is bait. But you're a piece of trash.

Kill yourself.

awfully newfag in this thread

This is an old copypasta btw newfags

>those replies

Leddit is here

I hope you die slowly,Gypsiefaggot.

Brave.

Attached: pit bull.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Fill it with dark choclate instead the darker the better, this is guaranteed murder on dogs in even small doses

This is the most Romanian thing I've read in an hour.

Attached: eyebrow.jpg (408x272, 16K)

You're my hero

my neighbour's dog can't fucking shut up, how much do you charge for your services? I can provide phone cables

Lol stupid nigger defending the breed of piece. Pitbulls are the nigger equivalent of dogs.

Attached: No nigs.jpg (798x748, 97K)

I hate dogs so much. My neighbor used to have two of them until one literally barked itself to death. So much lost sleep because of that fucking dog!!

Attached: 1515829937155.gif (432x610, 3.04M)

I once did same as you but instead of a sausage I used the claw end of a hammer.

Fuck dogs.

Leave doggos alone you basterds

Post the pics you attention whore ???
Your death will be 1000 times worse you FUCKING WORTHLESS SHIT EATING FAGGOT. Your a fucking pussy bitch. We will find you.

Attached: ahgvhgvt.jpg (183x184, 31K)

>What a motherfucker, leave the nigger live , it won´t be a problem to anyone.

won't be a problem, until it makes a problem

Pitbull gets no sympathy from me. But why the Dobermann?

Lmao based, do it again

Fuck the Pitbull, but you harm a hair on the head of that Doberman, may Josef Mengele buttfuck you daily with 40 grit sandpaper in Hell, faggot.

Attached: A23D284E-A27B-43D4-88CD-A2C64F7A8EFB.jpg (1024x1009, 61K)

You sound like an arab. I don't like pitbulls at all but this is the wrong way to go about getting rid of them.

this. bad dogs are just a reflection of their owner

Based. I wish I done the same to my neighbors pit bull but it seems too big brained for a guy like me. Instead I waited until it was like 3 in the morning, I walked into the backyard..doggo sees me almost immediately and runs towards me. I pull out my fisherman's knife and gut the little freak. It was such a rush, I couldn't contain myself. All I saw was red and in the moment I even smeared it's blood all over my face and began doing a haka dance.

no shit nigger.

Lawl. It's true. Goyim are gross.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-11-40-28.png (1080x1920, 137K)

You’re a faggot

man, you are vile and disgusting zigan piece of poopoo. wish the dog would have mauled you instead. poor pupper.

I wish I could have been a soldier in the USSR during world war 2. Ugh I salivate just thinking about what I would have done to german women and children.

>things that never happened
Everyone above this post is a newfag