SEND MONEY, AFRICAN CHILDREN ARE STARVIN-

Lol look how fat this kid is. Does anyone believe these African kids are starving? Motherfucker l looks like he has a big mac ever other hour

Attached: kwashiorkor.jpg (436x408, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/preparing-for-africas-population-boom/a-45649699
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/uoKBCeVZn2OLBiWCuZN1Hg/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have we invented sterilization pills yet?

the bitch isn't fat she's pregnant!

meanwhile whites around the world are paying for those African whores to keep having more kids

Attached: 1548922807773.png (800x675, 1020K)

*kick*

one that's a boy a the name of that file is literally the medical condition that explains what's going on with the stomach swelling

Africa is massively overpopulate and they’re obliterating the environment. The last thing they need is food. The only aid they should get, hell the only foreign aid the us should supply period, is sterilization.

always an americans that come up with this shit..

Good point. These people will say anything to justify sending their money over. It makes them feel good is my guess

Attached: khawshikotr-3.jpg (241x362, 46K)

That fat fuck should stop eating so much hamburgers and eat some albumin instead

oh shut the fuck up already cuck the bitch is already pregnant and diseased. you're paying for it white man

dw.com/en/preparing-for-africas-population-boom/a-45649699

wait i was told sending money to them was racist.

there goes one with twins ..stop giving them money because they're breeding out of control. literally everyone is getting pregnant

I hear dey got rivers of chokit milk

don't assume genders you racist terrorist

Wtf, no, you cant be pregnant as child.. I think its gas that is causing big bellies, there is some medical explanation i forgot..

what the fuck are you talking about cuck.. SHE'S PREGNANT! look at the population projection for Africa!

Sure the whore probably has some STD like you're suggesting but she's also PREGNANT!

You have to be the most stupid person on the internet today. Congrats. You revel in your ignorance. Lack of protein, due to malnutrition causes the stomach to swell.

When you have protein deficiency your liver gets swollen because it doesn't work properly, giving the the effect of a bloated belly.

Left untreated, the condition may develop into fatty liver disease, causing inflammation, liver scarring and potentially liver failure.

Protein deficiency is when people do not get adequate amounts of protein from their diet. Kwashiorkor, its most severe form, is most commonly seen in children in developing countries.

This is basic stuff how do you not know this?

>You have to be the most stupid person on the internet today
Facts are facts if you can't deal with them stay away from a mirror

Attached: serveimage (17).jpg (201x370, 28K)

>You have to be the most stupid person on the internet today.
>can't tell it's satire even though the fucking disease is titled in the imagine
for fucks sake

you're right. in fact the medical term is kwashiorkor the name of op's file funnily enough

Bump
We should send them bombs

>a pregnant woman with the baby already pregnant
the baby is already pregnant inside her stomach?!

Even their kids are getting pregnant. These people need to stop breeding

> haha got you
> I'm not retarded, I was just pretending to be

So you are telling me that they are starving even though the west sends tons and tons of food over? You can make up whatever name you want goes it but the kids are just obese

Attached: 1544717998012.jpg (539x552, 30K)

referrer to

>keep sending those whores money to have more babies goyim
>she's not pregnant, it's uhm a .. gas™ oh gawd gas

>I'm too stupid to realize my ignorance

>be autistic
>sperg so quick can't even grasp a simple joke
>double down

African roasties

user below is a fat nigger

you have to be a complete idiot not to get that it's satire.

OP HAD THE FUCKING DISEASE IN THE IMAGE NAME

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CREATED SEVERAL TIMES IN PAST AND YOU IDIOTS TAKE IT SERIOUS EVERY TIME

lmao

Attached: hmm.jpg (989x1024, 73K)

the west doesn't actually even send enough food over to feed one African country, and for good reason as it would be economically unsustainable, However protein deficiency is a real issue and can cause liver failure in a matter of months, those children you see in those images probably will not live for another year and that's not including the lack of medical care that exists in Africa that causes rampant sickness or the lack of an education system like the ones in our countries.

We aren't obligated to help anyone, we could just leave them and there would be no legal consequences. I'm not trying to argue to give people in Africa aid. however that doesn't change that there are issues in Africa.

always a Dutch anusridder that doesnt understand sarcasm....

Attached: brain damage.jpg (640x645, 445K)

so rather than be an inventive troll that actually does new shit you agree that op is rolling out the same old basic bitch thread? glad you agree

Hahahah

Stfu retard

Ladasha, I see you are new here. Argue your point, or be funny. If you are going to roleplay don't do a straw man of a pretty mainstream stance on foreign aid. We had a guy that was pretending to be a member of the original Black Sun group that predates Nazis, lives at the bottom of the ocean, and was recruiting agents in the US. Pretending to be stupid is not nearly as exciting.

Attached: 1552631506494.jpg (700x570, 49K)

it's true this is me

Medic (Feldsher) here. This state is called kwashiorkor.

You have to go back

Attached: pretending.png (466x490, 24K)

sure goyim send those African girls more money to get pregnant even younger

that's a boy in the image.

or you can do one of the following
>lurk moar
>not sperg out wanting to be the first to correct everyone

did you assume their gender identity you racist terrorist

The swollen tummy is due to water retention from the body trying to hold water for nutrients.

Happens due to malnutrition.

You got fooled by a nigger, congrats, you're a retard. A nigger is always a gib-me-dat ape no matter its habitat or circumstances. Come to terms with the fact those fucking apes are obese, lazy fucks or fuck off to reddit, you can spout such nonsense over there, you fucking mutt. Some fucking roastie sheboon shat you out and now you pretend to a big expert on niggers.

The only thing you need to know about niggers is that they're lazy, engorge morbidly and have sex all day, which is incidentally why they all die so young, it's because of obesity and some crazy-ass STDs. But no, I bet you fucking idiot are too much of a bluepilled cuck to realize you've been lied to for your entire life and none of the things you've heard about muh Africa and poor starving babies is just a scheme to get you to spend money on some worthless charity which squanders it anyway, to redistribute your money so that some random monkey in Africa can stuff its fucking gob with fucking chicken nuggets. Just because you're a fucking mutt retard some sheboon shat out in the middle of some fucking cornfield in some flyover state and now you larp as a white nationalist despite being 17% white doesn't mean you're qualified to correctly assess what is true and what isn't. Have you ever been to Africa? I've been there and there is nothing happening other than endless gluttony, rampant promiscuity and everybody raping everybody else, I had to shoot three black humanoid apes on my way out. And I bet you're going to pontificate about how much of a racist I am for point out the obvious that niggers do not work and despite that, eat all that foreign aid, even things that aren't edible. Sure, who gives a fuck about facts, here I am, Mister Perfect Moral White Mutt, airing my opinion about the stupidity of those stating the obvious. It's not like I'm some sort of retard for believing niggers actually starve and do not sit around on their asses and eat chicken nuggets all day like gib-me-dat apes.

Attached: Niggers.jpg (2560x2560, 2.47M)

>IT'S THE LACK OF PROTEINS
joke ruining newfags

are you really complaining about sperging on Jow Forums? where do you think you are

Imagine being as fucking dumb as OP is
That kid has horrible nutrient deficiency resulting in their stomach swelling like that, you dumb fuck. Look at the rest of their body - that isn't fat. It isn't how fat stomachs look and no other part of the body is actually fat.
That's a young male child

it has it's positives and negatives

*its

shut up cuck.. she's pregnant

when ur starving your stomache gets swollen

this is a pasta

Attached: BurgerEducation.jpg (1584x960, 1.04M)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy

Damn OP I'm jealous how many people you got

based

They r just so disgusting.

>SEND MONEY, AFRICAN CHILDREN ARE STARVIN
i sure hope so

They look like this because they're so retarded that they literally eat dirt.

Anyone who supports Africa supports suffering. Every nigger life that enters this world adds more suffering to the human consciousness.

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up, you fucking mutt of a fuck already. Now you're pretending to be Mister Smart-Ass, eww, I'm smart guys, please, please, finally shut the fuck up please. I bet you think niggers are basically the same as white people because they have nice eyes and walk around and can utter words. It's too bad they're just as retarded as you are, well, I suppose you're still white to some extent, so you're somewhat smarter than those, lazy, rapacious, savage black beasts. Sure, say all you want that nigger do not eat chicken nuggets, but the thing is niggers in africa eat chicken nuggets as eagerly as puppies eat their shit. Perhaps you should try to get out for once, buy a ticket to Africa, preferably one-way ticket so that you can reunite with your gluttonous brothers in Africa, you can sit on your asses all day and eat chicken nuggets like the disgusting fucking apes that you all are. So you're a fucking mutt pretending to be white man on an anime board filled with racially enlightened individuals. How pathetic. A mutt larping as a whitey. How about you fuck off you lowest scum of the flyover mutt of a fuck of a cunt. Shut the fuck up when I'm talking to you, yes you. Listen, buy that fucking one-way ticket to Africa, buy as many chicken nuggets packages you can lay your hands on (but pay for them first, you low IQ nigger ape mutt) and set out for Africa, your true homeland. You can then sit around with your fellow low IQ apes, eat chicken nuggets and have sex with goats, that's what niggers love, sex with goats, there is a multitude of goats and gazelles everywhere. Niggers love raping wild animals until those actually fight back and then these gluttonous apes get maimed like the worthless pieces of trash that they are, chicken nuggets scattered everywhere, their poor pulpy carcasses torn asunder and scattered everywhere, mixed with the chicken nuggets. So like I was saying, get the fuck out you fucking poor excuse for a human being.

Attached: Niggers.webm (480x272, 1.94M)

I should find that same imges but jew in getto.

Attached: 1551624461931.gif (652x562, 392K)

>people arguing on Jow Forums about nothing

Any other flag and i would have had this as irony
As it is a burger may we pray for the brain-cells

dat niggas eatin good

if that was a little girl i would probably cummy on her tummy

Attached: c1e81d6269c9c2f87a083a30340a9671.png (620x900, 354K)