When are you waking up?

Attached: 756px-Flag_map_of_Germany.svg.png (756x1023, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZGeiKt7BG0
youtube.com/watch?v=bkU6KTjLTYU
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=lOL6NZXGVaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:( i still pray for a change

I can't wait until the krauts get sauer, I'm gonna be laughing when leftards cry because Germans no longer like insane leftist policies.

For a people to rise up, it needs a leader.

Better pray for a sleeping Germany !

Attached: 1552754990195.jpg (970x2048, 264K)

its not a matter of when, things have to get alot worse in germany than now (even tho were hitting Weimar Levels already)

Attached: 1505578129811.jpg (437x599, 48K)

get together more, post on Jow Forums less

Nope, this time we're gonna wait and pick up whatever is left from Europe when it's over.

Yeah,...still sleeping

Attached: Welches Dorf.jpg (1200x522, 124K)

Only (and I mean ONLY) if the economic conditions fall a lot more than they already have will anything change. People are still too comfortable.

This
This
And this

Never. Germany will be the last country to fall cuz its the powerhouse of Europe. Once Germany falls there is going to be some new world war shit, russia and china will swoop over europe for keks.

First World "Honey & Milk" is the number 1 problem even bigger than the female problem

Whatever happened to this lot? When I first saw this a few years back it really struck an emotional cord with me. So fucking impressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZGeiKt7BG0

Btw, what is he saying in the intro in the vid below? I dunno why, it just gives me patriot German chills.

youtube.com/watch?v=bkU6KTjLTYU

Attached: imagegroup.jpg (820x461, 52K)

Serbian brain

When will you start listening to me?

Attached: ik.jpg (620x349, 35K)

Attached: mad_max.jpg (1523x1035, 341K)

Where is hitler when u need him

You’re joking right? Germany is on track to be in the top 5 to fall

Wake up to what? Our country is doing infinitly better than you or the USA and Russia

You should be asking Austria

the German east is wide awake right now. And large parts of the south (if you include Austria as part of the holy german emprie as well). But due to (((representative democracy))), coalitions get constantly built around cucking the east and south, for the last 20 years at least. If Germany gets destroyed because of the goblin invasion, we must break up the Reich gain like in the HRE era. We can never again let ourselves be destroyed by north german homos like we do today, picrelated our north and west german archetype

Attached: 3123a66142cc45fde1ccc85acbc60c9cac09b4639a14b8a04ba580ea1ab95838.jpg (305x457, 35K)

Look, it's a Jow Forumstard with Zero knowledge of Europe and Germany who lives on garbage memes designed to radicalize bottom feeders.

Was geht Ossi

Europeans want to drive off a cliff.

>their website is now full of p**n
I WONDER
JUST WHO
WOULD DO THIS

but hey
they're still out there
we're out here
new generation is growing up, getting woke
the pendulum swings, friend

germany as you've once known it is a goner. same for western/central europe in general.

Attached: 31NUbSi61xL._SX344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (346x499, 13K)

Attached: BugmanVonBugstein.jpg (644x912, 103K)

Totaler Schwachsinn. Sieferle hat sich in den Selbstmord geschrieben und zu viele blackpills gefressen. mehr nicht

The best time was yesterday
>THE NEXT BEST TIME IS TODAY

It's the birthrates, it's over. I'm going to leave and spread my seed somewhere else.

Attached: 1529872761030.jpg (1080x774, 177K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

In 2-5 years we'll see major pro white movements all over the world. Well...as long as you guys are actively spreading redpills by supporting and spreading Alt Media/Alt Tech/Alt Info. Go on youtube and find Alt channels and spam those in forums or wherever you can, also, if you speak multiple languages, translate them. The sooner we do that, the quicker people get redpilled = the sooner we win.

Erneut völliger Schwachsinn. Langsam glaube ich, hier gibt's überhaupt keine Deutsche und es sind entweder a.) komplette Vollidiot oder b.) proxy-nigger, die gegen Deutschalnd shillen

Einfach nur lächerlich

Du hast die Zeichen der Zeit einfach nicht erkannt. NRW könnte man jetzt schon abtreten. Im Prinzip kann man nur noch Osten und Teile von Bayern und Schleswig-Holstein retten.

wieso ist das bitte Schwachsinn?

Die Hälfte der Neugeborenen sind Ausländer.

Germany is already long gone

you arent doing much better, thou...

Never forget

Attached: spiegel_ausländer.png (897x469, 484K)

That is true.
The sozial hilfe system of Germany won't be able to keep up when the boomers die and immigration continues. Only when the normies will feel a hole in their wallet will they start getting mad.

Als Engländerin werde ich Ihre Frauen gerne imprägnieren, damit wir weitermachen können. VORWÄRTS!!! das vierte reich kommt.
But this time lads, we gotta work together.

>Engländerin
>Frauen imprägnieren
Bei den Mannsweibern könnte ich mir das sogar noch vorstellen.

Attached: wedidit.png (1080x1080, 1.42M)

tomorrow

Impregnate your own woman. England is doing shit too.

The only normal Germans are East Germans who are basically Slavs

this. außerdem ist dieses ganze "lol deutschland wird aussterben gerede" schwachsinn der nur dazu da ist zu demoralizieren. mehr und mehr menschen wachen auf. man selbst turkomanen die hier aufgewachsen sind und sich was aufgebaut haben, haben keinen bock auf diese kacke

No, it will be the last to fall but it will fall the hardest. Germany is a giant E.U. hedgefond and all the money we supposedly make is basically uncovered bonds that will be worthless once shit goes down.
Btw shit is going down

Attached: 1550412946646.jpg (535x532, 114K)

so gerne ich das glauben würde... leider ist das Problem noch viel schlimmer als du wahrscheinlich denkst. Auch wenn die AfD zu den nächsten wallen die komplette Mehrheit kriegen würde sind wir gefickt. Durch die niedrigen Geburtenraten ist unsere Politik dazu gezwungen immer mehr und mehr Migrantin zuzulassen. Jede politische Partei ist dazu gezwungen dieses System zu erhalten. Buch Empfehlung: ted kaczynski industrial society and its future

WAKE UP GERMANY!

Attached: 2893ca80b22019b20acab66072a024cc.png (676x600, 32K)

>nur dazu da ist zu demoralizieren. mehr und mehr menschen wachen auf.
Viel kriegt man davon nicht wirklich mit. Hier arbeiten die ganzen Wagecucks (und ja verzeihe mir diesen beschissenen Anglizismus) immer noch schön brav und gucken Bundesliga, EM und WM.
>man selbst turkomanen die hier aufgewachsen sind und sich was aufgebaut haben, haben keinen bock auf diese kacke
Scheiß auf diese Wüstenneger, die waren mir persönlich schon immer ein Dorn im Auge, die gehören nicht hierhin.

This time together.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOL6NZXGVaY

>Durch die niedrigen Geburtenraten ist unsere Politik dazu gezwungen immer mehr und mehr Migrantin zuzulassen.
Nicht wirklich, das ist lediglich Bauernfängerei seitens der von Multinationalen finanzierten Politiker. Das Hauptproblem besteht darin, dieses Volk davon zu überzeugen, sich vom Konzept des Wohlfahrtsstaates zu verabschieden/den Staatsapparat auf Diät zu setzen, die Kothäute loszuwerden und die Grenzen zu schliessen.

not german but i feel for you bros. as long as they have academia/media, we need a real life movement and not a grass root internet campaign

>shit is going down
Buy some secluded land somewhere and tire to make a full sufficient system out of it. 1000m2 would be enough to provide for about 6 people, on a veggie diet, thou.

Depends on what you define as Germany
Modern Germany is not the Germany of the past

1.Germany does not have a Culture anymore (was removed by UK and US) (Prussian Culture)
2.Guilt shamed by the US&UK after the War to the point of having Civillians driven to camps and it being aired 24/7 everywhere
3.Germany has been brainwashed and occupied from 1945-1990 by the allied powers
4.German Military is nonexistant and forbidden by law that was signed by a treaty to have a "sovereign" Germany "twoplusfourtreaty"+nato treaty
5.West Germany goverment rules modern Germany and is basically a goverment created by the Allied powers after the War
6.German millitary looks more like a anglo military than German (Berets and playing iconic American songs at official events)
7.Is being flooded with not only Africans+Arabs but also other Europeans with the goal to destroy Germany/Germans (even SS commanders after the war called the new Germany a new colony of "Europeans")
8.Population loves the EU sees no issues with having no Borders and being part of in a huge union that destroys Cultures and Peoples
9.Culture has been replaced with Americanism (American stuff everywhere in Stores and news report more on American elections of sorts than on Muslim terror attacks)
10.even our Nationalists are Internationalists faggots who love to have an EU
11.Elites tax the shit out of the Population to have no Kids and ship it to other Countries or keep it to themselfs
12.Insecurity, they always need to hear the opinion of foreigners (check under every Video of a foreigner being in German and 99% of comments will be Germans)

Incredible how it still carries the name Germany right?

>Das Hauptproblem besteht darin, dieses Volk davon zu überzeugen, sich vom Konzept des Wohlfahrtsstaates zu verabschieden/den

Nicht wirklich, das ist lediglich Bauernfängerei seitens der von Multinationalen finanzierten Politiker. Der Staatsapparat erzielt Millardenüberschüsse.

Affluence and leisure are prime drivers for societal collapse.

>secluded land
In Germany? We barely have any real wilderness in this country and it's all owned by someone so you can't even freely camp there without some faggot Förster telling you to fuck off.
You can't go anywhere for even a minute without seeing another person, literally no escape from daily (((modern))) life.

>1.Germany does not have a Culture anymore (was removed by UK and US) (Prussian Culture)
I beg to differ

Attached: 1515275704325.png (346x348, 161K)

Du bist nicht deutsch. Außerdem ist die AfD kontrollierte Opposition. Wahlen sind nur eine Illusion der Freiheit, Wählen beeinflusst nichts.

GERMANY DON'T

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

Attached: Schwarz Weiß Rot für immer.jpg (2865x2314, 1.54M)

>Millardenüberschüsse
Und auf wessen Kosten kommen die zustande und wem kommen sie zugute?

Attached: 71dfbe8438792158c948e48451ae69e97f3e45499a71b4e060d88fb8b050.jpg (255x249, 22K)

>t. schizo poster

yeah that's why

>.t naiver Narr

We germans are increadibly sheepish and obedient..

I think it was Churchill that said, that you either have germans in your heel or in your throat.

And btw. German culture is alive and well, if you know where to find it.

In the classical german fraternities at universities (esp. Corps and Burschenschaften, less so in catholic student unions)

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS :DDDDD

Attached: 1549612724295.jpg (496x429, 51K)

"Der Bund hat gut gewirtschaftet." XD

No, most germans are economic illiterate, as you might know.

he's right you fucking idiot. I can even notice that as an Untermenschen Polnische Schweine like you call us pathetic fucking idiot!

>Who is the AfD's Alice Weidel? Far-right lesbian
>Ex-Goldman Sachs banker

Those islands off the northern coast...

What happens there?

The only ones who kept their Culture are Bavarians because their Culture didn't evolve around the Military so their Culture was not touched, the only exception being east Germany where it was promoted but even then it was heavily modified to push for Russian interests and in the end they surrendered and gave up to west Germany who now runs Germany.

Forgot to add
13.there are 2 sides to the Population, the first one are the American influenced peoples (AMERICA GOOD) the other half are Russian influenced people (WE NEED TO BEFRIEND RUSSIA)

Both of them wish the times back when Germany was occupied by both of them.

based Krautbro. would drink beer with

Du denkst deine Gedanken nicht zu Ende. Masseinwanderung ist nur ein direktes Mittel des Lohndumpings sondern dient auch super dazu Leute die vom Sozialstaat profitieren für seine Abschaffung zu stimmen. Die meisten Arbeiter in Österreich wählen jetzt schon die FPÖ und bekamen dafür den 12-Stunden-Tag zurück. Sag dem dummen Proleten die Einwanderer verdienen keine Krankenversicherung und er wird dir seine gleich mitliefern.

appreciate it polish brat

The symbols of culture may be but I would describe the whole affair as a sleeping giant.
Culture is not old helmets and a flag. Look around at all these clubs with partly centurie old histories. Hunting, shooting, universities, sports...
Culture is more than it seems and you can see this if you visit a different country. You can't just wipe that away.

Give it another 2 or 3 elections, so 8-12 years.

We should unite - poland can into relevance, germany can into kebab removal nationalism - deal?

Now

Seriously guys what happens there? Are they sea-krauts or something? Do they have gills?

>Du denkst deine Gedanken nicht zu Ende
Dafür sind deine sehr schwammig.
>Masseinwanderung ist nur ein direktes Mittel des Lohndumpings sondern dient auch super dazu Leute die vom Sozialstaat profitieren für seine Abschaffung zu stimmen. Die meisten Arbeiter in Österreich wählen jetzt schon die FPÖ und bekamen dafür den 12-Stunden-Tag zurück.
Das beweist nur, dass solch ein System zumindest kulturelle Homogenität erfordert, um wenigstens einigermassen zu funktionieren.
>Sag dem dummen Proleten die Einwanderer verdienen keine Krankenversicherung und er wird dir seine gleich mitliefern.
Polemik. Und wenn der "dumme Prolet" tatsächlich bereit ist, seine Krankenversicherung aufzugeben, in der Hoffnung den Einwanderer loszuwerden, dann spricht das Bände über die allgemeine Lebensqualität in den Gesellschaftsschichten, in denen sich die Folgen des Multikultiwahns am meisten bemerkbar machen.

idk desu my ass still hurts from the last time

Attached: images.jpg (232x217, 10K)

Nigger and muslim free holidays basically.

fuck off we're full

why are we the only countries in the world that do pic related?

Attached: 421f10c6-1cca-4beb-9c68-f84ac5cab506.jpg (896x504, 120K)

It was the northern parts that voted most for Hitler. What happened? Denmark is also pretty woke.

This

Pic rel would fit better for that sentence

Attached: 1552302270851.jpg (600x750, 40K)

"Wenn manche sagen: "Sie sind ein Phantast!", dann kann ich ihm nur antworten: "Sie Idiot!" Wenn ich nie in meinem Leben ein Phantast gewesen wäre, wo wären sie, und wo wären wir heute alle? Ich habe immer an die deutsche Zukunft geglaubt. Sie haben damals gesagt: "Sie sind ein Phantast!" Ich habe immer an die Auferstehung des Deutschen Reiches geglaubt, sie sagten immer: "Sie sind ein Narr!" Ich habe immer geglaubt an die Wiederaufrichtung einer deutschen Macht, sie sagten immer, ich sei wahnsinnig. Ich habe geglaubt an die Beseitigung unserer Wirtschaftsnot, sie sagten, das sei eine Utopie. Wer hat nun recht gehabt, der Phantast oder sie? Ich habe recht gehabt und ich werde auch für die Zukunft Recht behalten!"

Attached: 1445647314363.jpg (728x701, 63K)

>France
>wants us to wake up

KEK

Attached: 1469556776864.jpg (576x470, 22K)

Nanzig ich komme

Attached: 1550667450874.jpg (758x1024, 146K)

soon

Attached: 20160704_lehdb.jpg (915x507, 101K)

stay strong Deutschbro, the proxyniggers and blackpillniggers are rampant

Sorry bud Schützenvereine are actually dying out,
Our language is standarized our writing styles have been standarized.
I'm from the West and i don't know where you can see the "culture" if i cross over the border to Netherlands it's basically the same shit, consumerist to the core with different architecture that was built a long time ago when there was still an identity, even the German identity has been overwritten by "european" identity

THAT'S SO FUCKING HOT

D-do you have more? It's hard to find lol

We're doing hilariously better, thanks.

I don't think this time people would protest against it
and much more international support, because internet defeats propaganda

Wake up Germany!

Maybe :)

Attached: 1552859525477.jpg (900x9200, 2.13M)