Black guy taking a trip to egypt

I'm going to egypt to explore my roots in a couple of weeks. Any suggestioins from anyone whos ever been there.

Attached: b0d4f632b730b71713a6513d97afd1d5b11072a2.jpg (300x193, 23K)

They have a long history of dealing with nubians. Be on your best behavior

We wuz kangz

If not a lie/bait don't expect to see as many blacks as you might have been led to believe there would be

Dont forget your dick washing gloves

Attached: download (1).jpg (270x186, 11K)

Attached: ^938E4E46A5B5E3E4181D09FD50861F150B0A0BCFCF72BDA8F0^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (714x1235, 147K)

Attached: 1551421680735.jpg (1000x690, 220K)

Attached: 1548561307901.jpg (590x882, 62K)

>my roots
LMFAO you utter retard, this is your roots.

Attached: Yield!.png (704x396, 386K)

Unless you're nubian/east african, I doubt you have ancestry in Ancient Egypt. You came from west african savages who had no concept of clothing or a written language.

Attached: on0009.jpg (800x534, 91K)

africa is africa my dude

dude is african, egypt is in africa retard,

Imagine being this ignorant.

Attached: [-__-'] Mai-Otome - 14 [BD 720p FLAC] [5A6DA7E5].mkv_snapshot_00.25_[2018.02.08_17.53.08].jpg (976x720, 62K)

be carefull in wich areas you thread, any non-tourist place might mistake you for a nubian/sudanese and enslave you

Attached: jiggle.gif (176x236, 41K)

>I'm going to egypt to explore my roots
> your roots
be sure to stop by the slave market in Libya

Attached: 1550289283969.gif (1500x1000, 187K)

>black
Egypt isn't your roots. Sorry bruh, but it's true

Egyptians aren't negro.

Ok, america is america

Does this really pass as bait now?

>What are natural borders?
>What is Madagascar?
It’s all so tiresome

Underrated fpbp

That's like saying me as a man who's entire family history is from Ireland and the rest of the British isles can take credit for the shit that Slavs did

>Africa is country retard
Nope nigger Africa is fucking continent

Huh? Whites claim Jewish inventions, Hitler hated non-germans, most far-right German groups practice those same ideologies today and Anti-Irish, Russian racism still exists in Europe. White solidarity is an American mindset

Attached: 2049A1DE-58A5-460B-85AD-85C155AE238F.jpg (1242x2089, 920K)

>>What are natural borders?
That should be in the curriculum nobody knows shit about anything these days, these are fucking important to understanding history as well as geography and anthropology

Look! It's another episode of niggers don't know anything and believe nonsense.

Are korea are lebanon the same? Both are on the asian continent. Java and armenia?

If you think because you are black that you are treated as a second class citizen in the West wait till you go to an Arab majority country.

Be careful, egyptians don't like niggers.

Niggers were the Egyptians' dickwashers.
Literally.

asia is much bigger than africa, and korea and lebanaon are very far apart

They won't even notice me unless I open my mouth

I might see if I can buy a woman

nahh I've been to the middle east before, they were cool with me.

middle east, not egypt egypt is different boy, the indians provide the slave labour in the middle east, nubians do that in libya and egypt

I've been to one before, and they treated me better more inclusively than they treated the white people I was with.

>nubians
>in libya
They're cool so long as you don't try to move on their women. They thought I was an arab, which I would correct them and tell them I'm american.

DON'T DISRESPECT OUR ROOTS!!

Attached: WE-WUZ-KANGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.gif (300x300, 1.8M)

you guys are retarded, I'm "african-american" that means africa is in my roots retard.

Yep, just remember what part of Africa. Luckily we have Sub-Saharan word invented.

Attached: 1551427826431.png (720x606, 669K)

Attached: 1547942454778.jpg (700x700, 32K)

Attached: nigger genius.jpg (211x238, 13K)

Like what? Splitting the atom? Fuck that. Nukes are bad news. Penecillin they can keep it. Their inventions should be seen as their own. I'm a fair man. But they should also get credit for communism's spread and millions of deaths from it, and the taking of Palestine and the killing of civvies using white phosphorus

>Samurai were Asian, India is in Asia so Poos WUZ DAIMYO AN SHIET
Utter cretin.

Attached: 1528469455801s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

Also OP even if you DID have any roots in Egypt, remember that the Arabs raped and murdered their way across the northern part of the continent. As the one man cheeseburger apocalypse says, this used to be a nice neighborhood

One could look at Germans/Jews the same way as Egyptians. America was built from German/Jew inventions Ireland and other countries we're rural shitholes before jobs before corporate America moved there. You are not the same!

Attached: 75C0ACC1-668E-4230-A1DB-D9C99142347D.jpg (1242x1609, 512K)

What does Ireland have to do with me? Also German/Jew didn't build America, the made a few contributions after before and after the war which was the atom bomb and a few aircraft/vehicles, their biggest contributions being the supposed 'moon landing'.

Yes. Don't come back.

>America was built from German/Jew inventions
>Completely ignores the English/Scottish/Scots-Irish influence

Attached: 1551398751229.gif (446x384, 46K)

>They thought I was an arab, which I would correct them and tell them I'm american
OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

A few? Lmao, you gotta be fucking kidding me! Go look at a list of American inventions compared to Germans. There's a reason why Jews are CEOs of your top corporations.

Attached: 6A88B42D-2ED5-4B4C-8A2D-0681C309BECB.jpg (1242x2090, 596K)

Maybe you can stay there and help re-build your empire, which was conqured by the white man around 30 BC.

why is this so hard to believe?

Your ass is going to get dragged into an alley and beaten if you try that WE WUZ KANGZ shit over there.

>t. has worked with Egyptians

they won't do shit.

>Reads of Kike and thinks he knows more

Have fun.

Attached: 1551299573427.png (1198x805, 1.13M)

You know the Egyptians are just going to sell you into slavery, right? Only, this time you won’t be going to a nice white country.

Attached: 1551524962177.jpg (1367x1855, 310K)

They won't know I'm even a foreigner unless I speak.

Calling yourself an Arab is infinitely more meaningful than calling yourself an American. All an "American" is is a consumer and commodity of the world's richest. We live on a farm with a bunch of different "species" and exist for the benefit of the farmer and his family.

The University of Ulster is literally full of Ulster Scots who absolutely fucking hate the Irish, I have a feeling that may have influenced their studies somewhat.

so you're looking to go all the way with the mtf transition? careful, they might forget about anesthetizing you

maybe to you, but being american is meaningful to me, because it is all I have, there is no "homeland" outside of it for me, like americans who come from irish, italian etc. immigrants have.

You must be mixed race. A high crime to do to any child. If it wasn't for ZOG subverting and destroying America's white protection laws in the 1920's, you wouldn't have been welcome. You being in America is a side effect of nation wrecking. I'm sorry.

You was not kang

I is a queen from da hood 2 yall. Peace n sheet or i fukin kill yo mafagin blak ass yall
-d'lakweeshandz'a

I'm mixed race in a way that preceeds america as a country. My folks came into existence through Caribbean piracy and slave/sugar trading in the 16-1700's. I'm "american" in a much deeper way ethnically than the modern superficial immigrant derived "americans".

>being this fucking stupid

nahh, but I am part african soooo...technically it's my roots.

As a true Egyptian, I am pleased

nice counter-argument.

also if Egyptians were black
Then theu slaved The Jews!!

You are off by thousands of miles. You should go visit Ethiopia where the blacks who emigrated to Ancient Egypt came from

Right..

Attached: 27BC7D62-26A0-4B29-89BD-37A8BAFF9054.jpg (1242x1973, 659K)

Thousands of mile.....africa is africa. California is 3000 miles away from NYC, but they're both considered the US right?

I fucking hate how arrogant niggers are. Like the one in this thread. He doesn’t realize how retarded he sounds and he thinks his responses are witty but there is NO SINGLE WAY to make him aware of this fact.

The whites named it and built it. The Jews sold your ancestors into it. Using the word American to describe yourself is absurd. The immigration act of 1790 makes it abundantly clear who was intended to be considered American.

and I'm related to ALL those people. so yeah. I'm extremely american.

The whites named it and built it. The Jews sold your ancestors into it. Calling yourself American is a farce. The immigration act of 1790 makes it abundantly clear who could call themselves American.

You just don't understand because you are a recent immigrant to the americas so use the "white" label to we wuz my actual ancestors.

Yeah and I'm an African because I have 1% african dna. Lulz

NIGGER

Africa is Africa but not every African person can claim ancient Egyptians as their ancestor. The blacks present in Egypt came from Nubia (modern Sudan) and Ethiopia. The ancient Egyptians themselves were actually part of the caucasoid type. 95% of pharaohs were Caucasoids and only one dynasty was Nubian but they were merely foreigner invaders.
However African-Americans descend from sub-saharan Africans though so if you are really an African-American instead of a troll, you should go visit the sub-saharan countries and not Egypt

Your ancestors were slaves to mine. Come here and you will share the same fate as them, come and see.

I want your kind out of my country. If you touch our women or go on about how you wuz kangz, You will be taken to an ally and your limbs will be ripped off.

You’re not welcome here nigger

Attached: Shoes.jpg (525x384, 35K)

Almost all whites in America can trace ancestory to colonists, homesteaders and pioneers. Once again, the people that built this place.

>false equivalency
Why are you so insecure about the fact that you are not REALLY "american" in the ethnic sense.

Keep passing through until you get to Sudan.

How can a muddled, rootless vagabond such as yourself claim to be anything?

no, most are later immigrants
>trace
it's the same way one may joke "hurr durr having 1% afrocan blood makes me black lol".

Lol blacks were slaves there too.

Because american history can literally be deduced from my DNA.

I really feel sorry for you.

because kikes of this breed have no sense of morality, comprehension to societal issues and most of these CEOs intentionally replace the old CEOs. What was a company that Jews originated and popularized without the help of a white person? More specifically, a company that was started by Jews and not stolen from whites, like Disney.

I expect an answer

Even guido and mcpaddy can use "white" to we wuz george washington, then africa is africa as far as I'm concerned.

black people were never "kangz".
sorry to break it to you tyrone.
your people were second class citizens in egypt then, and still are today.

the egyptian elites were not negroes. at all.
the only "kangz" that were niggers were ones who swooped in after the fall of the empire and claimed a throne for a while.

the whole "we wuz egyptian kangz" thing is like saying blacks were the founding fathers of the USA because Obama was president for 8 years.

blacks are not from north africa. they are sub-saharan.
in fact, there is a widely accepted theory among academia and historians, that the formerly lush green sahara and egypt region, was actually desertified in order to create a natural barrier, to keep your kind out....

also, a reality check: when you go to egypt, the locals will look down on you.

You do realize that if you are truly American, then America doesn't exist anymore. That means the bill of rights and the liberty bell, etc don't mean shit.
That country is gone. What we are left with are remnants dividing along racial lines (because that's the natural state of nations) heading for a big land divide. Figure out what your gonna call your piece because America belongs to whites, and we'll probably fight for that too.

>Exploring your roots
>Egypt

Can't do both

Attached: IMG_20171207_093822.jpg (1024x654, 68K)

Black americans are literally related to the founding fathers en mass, they even still carry their names like Hamilton, jefferson, jackson etc.

The locals won't even know I'm foreign just by looking at me.

>africa